• Published 29th Aug 2012
  • 23,076 Views, 2,455 Comments

Bros in Equestria - Mandroid

  • ...
112
 2,455
 23,076

PreviousChapters Next
Trust issues.

-Music-

You were glad you found this ball under your bed. It helped pass the time between customers. The lunch rush had subsided and ushered in the late day slump. The only sound in the spa was the light music playing and the general "thump" your ball was making against the wall.

Somepony opened your door just as you caught the ball.

It was Lotus. "They can probably hear that racket you're making all the way in Canterlot." she says.

You get up off the floor and put the ball in your bag. "Then they should make more noise and cover me up. What's up?"

Lotus points behind her. She looks irritated. "We have a customer who just came in asking deluxe treatment." she says.

Oh hell. The Deluxe took a few hours. It also usually involved a double massage.

"So, I guess my number's up?" you ask.

Lotus gets a smirk. "The downside of dating your employer is that you are the first name they call when they need help, let's go."

Lotus leads you through the spa into one of the bigger rooms in the back. Inside was a beige colored earth pony with a blue mane.

"Mous, this is Pearl Necklace. Wife of Ponyville's Filthy Rich." Lotus say.

Never heard of him. You can guess what his deal is just from the name though.

"Hello Ma'am, I'll be your second masseur today." you say.

She gives you a once over. "They say your massages are to die for."

Word spreads.

"I like to think I know what I'm doing. Why don't you lay down on the bed and we'll get started?" you answer.

She hops up on the bed. "I-I must admit, I've never had a massage before..."

Lotus is quick to soothe. "Relax, we know what we're doing, we'll take care of everything."

Pearl Necklace paid her bill and left a generous tip on her way out. She should have, she kept you here an hour after closing. You and Lotus exit the spa rubbing your faces. This was not how either of you wanted to spend your Friday.

The streetlamps flickered on as you stepped out. It was early spring, Winter Wrap Up was right around the corner.

"Uhg. How a pony with as leisurely a life as her can have so many sore spots to complain about, I'll never know." Lotus complained.

Got that right...

"You wanna get dinner?" you ask.

Lotus looks up at you disbelieving. "Don't I normally have to drag you out just to get lunch?"

You shrug. "I have been worn down today by the constant dribble coming out of that mares mouth. You game?"

Lotus looks towards the center of town. "Diner?"

You jerk your head to the side and start walking, Lotus close behind you. You both slump in your seats at the diner, the day's work catching up to you. Lotus is staring off into space with a grin on her face. You try to follow her gaze only for her to catch you and have her grin grow wider.

"What?" you ask.

She points a hoof past you near the edge of the patio. "That's where all this started."

Oh yeah. She kissed you there.

"I thought all this started when I pulled myself through your window?"

She traces a hoof around her wineglass but still stares out. "Yeah, but you wouldn't have come to my house if it didn't start here." She turns to look at you. "How did you get to my window anyway?"

"Jumped off a tree branch."

Almost fell twice.

The two of you find yourselves taking a late night walk after dinner. Lotus is silently resting on your back. She saw Rainbow hugging Anon around the neck one day and asked you about it. The obvious solution was piggy back rides. It worked out, she was pretty light.

This was nice, Lotus just resting on your back, the silence of the road.

Heeeeey maaaaaan.

God dammit Brain. You do this shit on purpose.

Let's rap, man.

What?

Let's chat.

About?

The mare on your back.

Didn't we already have this discussion?

This is a new discussion.

Joy.

Did you notice how many she put away at dinner?

We put away quite a bit ourselves.

No, not that.

Then what?

Look at how relaxed she is.

So?

So? She trusts you.

She just doesn't want to walk, Brain

No, this is trust. Trust me.

I'm pretty sure she trusted us before.

Enough to get tipsy and let you carry her? Not likely.

So, what's your point?

I just think it's a bit strange for a guy to have claimed to be taking it slow only to now be taking his special somepony to his house.

Wait, wh-

"Oof!" You reach a hand up an rub your face.

You have run into your own door.

"Dammit."

You felt movement on your back.

"Huh? Where are we?" you hear Lotus say.

Shit. You look like a scumbag.

"Uh...I ran into my house." you stammer out.

She settles her head on your shoulder. "Cute."

You think you see a smile.

"Can I come in?" she asks.

Whoa.

Wait.

What?

"Huh?"

She gives you a peck on the cheek. "Has anypony ever told you told you that you're cute when you're flustered? I never saw too much of your home when I was last here, care to give me the tour?"

The last time she was here was during estrus. You can see how that would make paying attention hard.

"Uhh...sure." you say.

You let Lotus down and open the door. You lead her through the house as you throw your bag on the couch. She passes right by the bathroom she was locked in.

Guess she saw enough of that.

Should we be okay with this?

Hey, if she trusts us, we should trust her.

You come in on her in your room, she's looking at the models on display. "Quite the collection you have here, isn't it?" she says.

You sit down at eye level in the middle of the room. "It's a hobby."

She takes a few steps towards you until she is inches away from your face.

"Is it weird?" you ask.

Lotus starts to nuzzle your face with hers. "Hmmmm...Maybe I like weird?"

You run your fingers through her hair. "That's weird."

Lotus doesn't respond. It seems she's kissing your neck.

Uhhh... Gents?

Uhhhhh...

Thanks Brain.

Uuuhhhhh...

Et tu Jimmies?

Roll with it.

Heart?

Do it.

Uhhh.

You keep running your hand through Lotus's hair. That damn headband was in the way, get rid of it.

She eventually leads up your neck and reaches your lips. Okay, wow, that's her tongue. She presses up against you and pushes you back. Way back.

Lotus, I'm gonna fal-Ooof!

Okay, she's on top of you now.

We should tell her.

Lotus breaks the kiss and goes back to your neck.

Her hoof reaches between yo-HELLO.

WE REALLY NEED TO TELL HER.

"L-lotus..." you all but whisper

Lotus works her way back up to your lips again.

"Lotus.." you get out between breaths.

She breaks the kiss and looks at you with those big blue eyes of hers

"Lotus, I-I never..."

She starts stroking your hair and goes down to your ear. "Ssssshhh. Relax, I know what I'm doing... I'll take care of everything..."

-Music-

Morning.

You didn't mind that it was morning. You had been up a while.

You slept on the floor that night, the bed was too small for the two of you. Not that space was an issue. Lotus seemed content to sleep on your chest. You didn't mind either, the carpet/blanket combo felt good on your skin.

Lotus stirred on your chest.

"Morning, pretty pony." you say.

She rubbed her eyes. "Mmm...good morning."

She plants a kiss on you and lays back down.

Silence falls.

We gonna talk about this?

What do?

Make a joke?

"So, was it good for you too?" you ask.

Laughter. Score one for you.

"Why is it that that's the first question guys always ask?" she says.

You rub the nape of her neck. "Well, we passed out pretty quick last night. And I'd say I have a bit more reason to want a review."

Lotus giggles again and rolls off your chest onto the floor. She scoots up to your head. "Yes. Despite your general lack of experience, you are a proficient lover."

+10 ego.

"But, I've had better." she teases.

You roll your eyes and clutch your chest. "Oh, how will I ever recover from such a horrible blow to my manhood?"

That elicits a giggle as Lotus wraps herself in your arm. "I will admit though..." She looks around. "It was a new experience, making love with so many...tiny eyes watching."

That got a chuckle from you. "Don't go pretending you don't enjoy an audience."

You both laugh.

"Hey...do we work today?" you ask.

Lotus presses herself up against you and looks you in the eye. "I think I'm due for a personal day..."

Lotus starts the same process as last night, working her way up your neck, as you pull the blanket over the two of you.

PreviousChapters Next