• Published 8th Sep 2020
  • 3,562 Views, 59 Comments

Consequences Of Betrayal - Dragon-In-Black



It is Shining and Cadence's wedding, only problem is the real Cadence is kidnapped by the Queen of all changelings.

  • ...
 59
 3,562
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 38 )

Awesome.

“Celestia, so long and no see. I have missed your pointless lessons

You mean 'long time and no see'

Celestai

It's Celestia

Spike’s purple scales were turning darker to the point where they were black and his spikes turned orange

You forgot to added his wings.

She had not expected this but t was beautiful of her Queen to do so

You missing with it.

What happened with the other races and kingdoms?!

And why are you doing this "Demon" gimmick again?


One of these days. They all gonna regret turning themselves into demons. When a certain Someone or a Faction wants to slaughtered them all, because they are demonic monsters, and abominations.

10977100
Did you not read the lengthy explanation? I am pretty sure it says: Request idea: Chazkopa.

What was the point in rewriting the story if there were more questions in this one then the last one?

10977109
Because Chazkopa had requested from BBBHuey on DeviantArt to make this into a comic book which he did and it was almost entirely different from the one that I wrote.

10977100
Did you just notice it was rewritten? Because I didn’t see you in the comments for a while.

10977108

Yeah so?

10977114

I was commenting other stories, or doing something at home. But, I thought this is another version of that "Demon Empire" with Sunset and Twilight.


Plus, it DIDN'T say this is a rewrite, okay.

10977113
Do you mind explaining how?

10977139

Thanks.


10977133

Okay. I should have explained it better. But, now I know that it was Chazkopa's request for this story to be made. Got it.

10977151
Sorry for being aggressive.

Comment posted by Pete100 deleted Sep 14th, 2021

10977151
You’re welcome.

10977153

I just don't like demons. For obvious reasons. ( Except for the ones in Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss. Other then that. Rip and Tear, and For the Emperor, purge them in holy fire!!!!! )

10977143
How it was almost entirely different.

Comment posted by Pete100 deleted Sep 14th, 2021

10977161
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think anyone does.

10977133

“Please! Princess Cadenza, my friends and I did wrong, but we did not know!” Fluttershy cried, but the Cadance she knew was gone; the pony was not there anymore. The other four ponies called for Fluttershy as they would be severely punished.

Midnight Sparkle laughed at her foolish attempts to persuade Cadenza. But she still wanted to be as fair as possible: Fluttershy would simply be doing time in the dungeons for a very long time while the other four she was unsure of. Twilight thought about her friends, and then she realized something and felt shocked.

You did not add the part that 'But her plea is ignored as she is taken away to join the others as they are to be converted as well. But not before Sunset told the mane five that she had ordered her army to bring their families so that she could turn them into demons. Horrified with a shriek, Rarity pleads with Spike not to let the demons capture their families. But Spike angrily refused to listen to her, and he told Rarity that he had given up his old crush on her for his new crush on EQG Sweetie Belle, who's now a demon, and he also said he regrets not believing Twilight about the fake Cadance.'

The music describes Spike, Shining Armor, and Princess Cadance joining Sunset to be with Twilight.

10977233
It became too wordy, I tried different things to get it to work but I am sorry to say it didn't. It would not have made a lick of difference. The results would have been in theory: the same.

10977243
You are right. Thank you for my request story. I like that Twilight had talked to Sweetie Belle about Spike.

By the way, what did you think of the music that describes that Spike, Shining Armor, and Princess Cadance joined Sunset to be with Twilight?. It's called Samurai Warriors 5 - Nagashino (Oda) OST ~SW5 Mix~ EXTENDED.

10977248
I believe that the song is absolutely awesome!

10977251
I'm glad you like it.

Speaking of which, since you won't do the sequel of Consequences of Betrayal and Retribution. Is it all right that can I asked someone to do the sequel if you don't mind?.

10977257
I have absolutely no problems with this. Good luck my friend!

10977269
I might asked Timeman202 or someone else to do sequel request story of Consequences of Betrayal and Retribution.

10977291
That would be interesting. There are a lot of things you could do with a story like this.

While it was mentioned on what they plan to do with Luna, we end up not seeing what exactly happened to her afterwards, which is odd.

10978345
Honestly, a lot of things in this story is odd.

10977269

Snips and Snails turned into demons with armour all over them. The armour covered their chest and stomach. In the middle, it held Sunset’s cutie mark which showed their loyalty. They looked at each other and then looked behind, the dates that they brought, Applebloom and Scootaloo had dresses that now resembled a noble family, the dresses were made from gold and they did not look remotely fake.

It's armor, not armour.

10979083
That can actually depend on what dialect you have, in the Celtic and English isles we say and write Armour. But I have heard that Americans (and others) spell it like Armor. So I won’t be changing this one. Sorry.

10979144
That's all right. I like that Apple Bloom and Scootaloo were accepted as Snips and Snails' girlfriends.

They did nothing to help them

Her, not them.

Was this story made as a what if scenario?

What is Twilight going to do to them?

How could she go this far over something so trivial???

She went too far.

11079047
This was a request/comission for Chazkopa.

11079047
Hopefully, someone makes a sequel involving a rebellion.

Uh the problem here, Twilight would never become a princess without her friends.

Login or register to comment