• Published 12th Sep 2020
  • 2,012 Views, 41 Comments

My Life is Warped - Mister E-Nonymous



A young boy's life gets a totally unexpected twist after losing a dare and he has lost a dare. And only he remembers what happens when he was turning into an anthro Rainbow Dash from a TV Show that faded from existence along with his old life.

  • ...
30
 41
 2,012

Chapter 7: The Most Troubling Decision Ever Made

Chapter 7: The Most Troubling Decision Ever Made


Rainbow Dash flew all the way to Canterlot, carrying Alice in her arms. She went into the castle, and into the infirmary. She saw Princess Celestia and some doctors with a gurney ready for Alice to be taken.

"Whoa!" said one of the doctors. "What do we have here?"

"Remember what I said about the human race?" asked Princess Celestia. "Well, that is what a pregnant human female looks like." Rainbow Dash then set Alice onto the gurney, and walked back towards Princess Celestia. The Princess then leaned in asked, "Do you have all of your memories back? I want you to say something that..."

"I almost forgot my cue during the wedding of Princess Cadance and Shining Armor," said Rainbow Dash. "Thanks for reminding me of that."

Celestia giggled and said, "Oh, I'm glad that you are back." She then saw that Alice was being taken away into a medical room. Celestia then said, "Don't worry, Rainbow Dash. Alice is in good hands."

"I hope so," said Rainbow.


An hour passed. Rainbow was waiting anxiously, pacing from left to right, hoping that Alice would be alright. Just then, her friends and family walked into the room where she was.

"Rainbow Dash!" Twilight said, running up to her. "Are you going to be okay? Chrysalis got Alice really bad, didn't she?"

"She did," Rainbow said. "But I don't know what to do if I lose her."

"So, everything that we were told about you being gone for a long time was true?!" Scootaloo asked.

"Yeah," said Rainbow Dash. "Sorry, squirt. I wasn't myself when I fully got here." She then took a knew, put a hand on Scootaloo's left shoulder and said, "But I appreciate what you did for me with Zephyr Breeze. Sure, he means well, but he doesn't know when to take a hint."

"Of course, Rainbow Dash," said Scootaloo. She then jumped into Rainbow's arms and said, "Isn't that was sisters are supposed to do? Look out for each other?"

"You betcha, squirt," said Rainbow.

Just then, a doctor came into the room and said, "Miss Dash. There is some... well... some news. Come, follow me."

Then Rainbow Dash and company followed the doctor into the room where Alice is. They saw that both Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were in the room as well.

"Is Alice going to be okay?" Rainbow asked.

"That's... not going to be easy..." said the doctor. "It seems that Chrysalis has taken too much energy out of this girl. Let's just say when she gives birth, she won't have enough energy to live on."

"NO!!" Rainbow shouted. "Isn't there anything that we can do?!"

"Well... there is one thing," said the doctor. "It might not work, but if we could transfer the babies from her into another mare, then she'll have just enough to live on."

Rainbow thought about it. But then she heard a groan. She looked at Alice, and saw her waking up.

"Rainbow..." Alice said weakly. Rainbow walked over towards Alice, and grabbed her hand.

"Shh... shh... Don't talk, Alice," Rainbow shushed Alice. "It's going to be fine."

"I... I heard everything..." Alice said. "If... I don't make it... please... take care of... the babies... for me..."

Rainbow started thinking. She then got upset and said, "No. Because you are going to live. Even if I have to be the one to give birth to the babies." That made the others gasp.

"But, Rainbow!" Applejack said. "Yer the best athlete in our school. Ya can't just..."

"I don't care..." said Rainbow Dash. "I got Alice into this situation, so I should be the one who will get her out of it. Let's do this."

"You do realize that transferring the babies from Alice into you will change the babies as well," said Princess Luna. "And, you'll have to have a month for them to be born."

Rainbow thought about it and said, "Some things are worth the sacrifice. Let's do this." She then looked over at Alice and said, "I'm sorry, Alice. But..."

"Rainbow..." said Alice. "You... don't... have to..."

"I do have to do this," Rainbow said to Alice. "I'm not letting you go like this."

"Rainbow," said Twilight. "Are you sure about this?"

"I never been so sure about anything in my whole life," Rainbow said before looking back at Alice. "But I don't know if it'll be possible for us to be together."

"No..." Alice said. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I would be happy to sacrifice my own species... and possibly gender, if I want to stay with you. I love you... no matter what."

Rainbow smiled at Alice's words, even shed a few tears. Then Rarity said, "I'll... I'll prepare some outfits for the two of you."


25 days later...

Rainbow Dash has been home for a while. But, she has been taking classes through her computer. Sure, the princesses transferred Alice's babies into Rainbow's stomach, but it was worth it. Alice has been turned into a young pegasus stallion named Ace Winds. Luckily, for both of them, Rarity made them a whole new wardrobe until the day comes. Ace Winds has an orange coat, and a mane and tail that was a combination of red, yellow and blue. Ace wore a white shirt with a navy blue jacket, and some jeans. Along with red and black sneakers.

Ace Winds was living with Rainbow and her family. Rainbow Dash was happy to be spending a lot more time with Ace. Even if it means that they had to switch rolls for mother and father for two kids.

Rainbow Dash was sitting in front of her computer, watching her class. Ace Winds took a job with Bow Hothoof with the weather team. Ace Winds went back to Age 18 and will wait to marry Rainbow after she graduates. And as Rainbow was watching her class, she felt a big kick in her stomach.

"Gah!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"Miss Dash?" asked the teacher. "Are you alright?"

"I'll... be fine..." said Rainbow Dash. She then looked down and saw that her clothes were wet. "Uh oh..." She then looked back at her computer and said, "Or maybe not. My water just broke."

"Hang on, Rainbow!" came Twilight's voice through the computer. "We'll meet you at the hospital! Get somepony to take you there!"

"Got it," said Rainbow before logging off. She then called out, "MOM!! IT'S HAPPENING!!"

Then Windy Whistles ran in, grabbed a new set of clothes, and helped Rainbow towards the car. Rainbow was then taken to the hospital.


Rainbow Dash was taken into the maternity ward. She was breathing hard and fast. Ace Winds and Rainbow's parents were there to support her as she was going through the process.

"It's okay, Rainbow," said Windy Whistles. "Everything's going to be fine. Just breathe."

Ace Winds stayed with her as well. It took her a while for the babies to come out. With one push, the sound of a baby crying came.

"It's a filly," said one of the doctors. "Alright, nurse. Clean off the filly."

"Yes, doctor," said a nurse.

Rainbow then screamed in pain as the next baby was about to come out. She then breathed fast. She then shouted, "Hurry up, doc! GAAAH! It hurts so much!!"

"It's alright, Miss Dash," said the doctor. "We almost got the other baby out. Just relax."

"Relax?! RELAX?!" Rainbow shouted. "This hurts a lot more then the time I crashed when performing a new stunt!"

"It's all going to be okay, Rainbow," said Windy Whistles, trying to calm down Rainbow. "You're a strong, independent young mare. You've got this. I believe in you."

Rainbow smiled and then nodded. She then took a deep breath and then attempted to push the baby out of her. She was trying to fight the pain, but it was an even fight between the two.

"Alright," said the doctor. "Here comes the next foal. Push more, Miss Dash." Rainbow was pushing as hard as she could. It took her a while, but she finally got the baby out of her. "It's a colt. Congratulations, Miss Dash. You just gave birth to two beautiful little foals."

"Let me see them," said Rainbow, weakly.

"Just give us a second to clean off your colt," said the doctor. After waiting a while, the nurses handed Rainbow both of her foals. The foals were both pegasi. The filly was golden yellow with a blue mane and tail with orange streaks. The colt was light blue, not as light as Rainbow's coat, but he had a rainbow colored mane, and some freckles.

"They're... beautiful..." Rainbow said.

"Yes... they are..." Ace Winds said. Ace then kissed Rainbow on the cheek.


Two and a Half years later...

Ever since then, Rainbow Dash and Ace Winds have been having a lot of time together. And today, they were officially getting married. Rainbow's parents would take care of the foals, which they named Lightning Rush and Hyper Flux, when they head off on their honeymoon.

The rest of the Mane 7, Dash's parents and Scootaloo were wishing Rainbow and Ace goodbye as they were about to leave.

"We're happy for you, Rainbow," Twilight said.

"Yeah," said Applejack. "Never thought that ya would be a part of this."

"Of course we would," said Rainbow. She then looked at her foals, and kissed their foreheads. "Goodbye, my foals. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Mommy!" said both of them. Rainbow then got teary eyed.

"Alright, Rainbow," Ace said, picking Rainbow up. "It's time for us to head out." Then Ace carried Rainbow Dash out of the building and left for their honeymoon.

The rest of the Mane 7, and Rainbow's family watched as they headed off somewhere. Twilight just stood there and said, "No matter what reality those two are in, they sure are the perfect couple."

"Yeah," said Rarity. "Good thing that she wanted to wait until after her wedding and honeymoon before starting at the Wonderbolts Academy."

Fluttershy then looked at Rainbow's foals and said, "Until then, let's keep Rainbow's foals in good hands. She really needs help."

"We're going to have super duper fun!" said Pinkie. "Let's show these two foals how to have a good time!"

The babies then yawned and fell asleep. Windy Whistles then said, "Well, it looks like it's time for their nap." She then looked at Pinkie and said, "Since you're all good friends of Rainbow, I hope that one of you girls will look after Lightning Rush and Hyper Flux tomorrow."

"Oh, of course," said Fluttershy. "I'd be happy to help out with watching them."

"Me, too!" said Pinkie, scaring Fluttershy a little.

"Well, I hope you take good care of them," said Bow Hothoof. "We'll be busy tomorrow on our jobs."

"You don't have to worry about that, sir," said Sunset Shimmer. "Ever since Thorax became in charge of the Changelings, we've been living in harmony with them."

"Although, Chrysalis is still on the loose," said Twilight. "But we'll be ready in case she comes back for revenge." They looked to where the newly weds were, but no sign of them. Until they saw two pairs of Sonic Rainbooms in the sky.

Flying through the sky, Rainbow and Ace winds were flying off towards somewhere. Then Rainbow said, "Now this was the best wedding ever."

Comments ( 6 )

end of the line for this particular thread or is a continuation/sequel planned?

it feels rushed now.

Please continue it.

Not a bad ending, but it did feel a bit rush. Maybe extend the part where Rainbow help ex-Alice cope with living as a pony? Maybe Alice's transformation scene? Since Rainbow already took a couple chapters with hers, it just felt fair that we should get Alice's as well. The last couple paragraphs can be put into separate epilogue chapter.

A story sounding this good deserves more than 20,000 words. Over 90,000!!! or more Sounds about right.

10463510
I agree please make a sequel

Login or register to comment