• Published 12th Sep 2020
  • 2,012 Views, 41 Comments

My Life is Warped - Mister E-Nonymous



A young boy's life gets a totally unexpected twist after losing a dare and he has lost a dare. And only he remembers what happens when he was turning into an anthro Rainbow Dash from a TV Show that faded from existence along with his old life.

  • ...
30
 41
 2,012

Chapter 6: Infiltrating the Changeling Hive

Chapter 6: Infiltrating the Changeling Hive


The seven girls, the young dragon and the rogue changeling arrived near the hive, right outside a barrier that cancels out all magic except for changeling magic.

Twilight then turned around and faced the others, saying, "Alright, everypony. And dragon and... changeling. We need to find a way to get into the hive without being spotted by Chrysalis's drones."

"And you need me to help you guide through the place," said Thorax. "Just be careful, and follow me. We don't want any other changelings to know that we're here."

"Good thinking," said Sunset. "If we're spotted, the other changelings will go alert the queen."

"How are we going to get to where Chrysalis is?" Spike asked.

"I'll lead the way," said Thorax. "Just don't make any loud noises to arrouse suspicion."

"Do all of the changelings know about you..." Rarity asked.

"Probably," said Thorax. "Including my brother."

"You have a brother?" Twilight asked.

"Changelings can make their own hatchlings," said Thorax. "But Queen Chrysalis doesn't want the parents that laid their larva to raise them. She wants them to be trained immediately to take all of the love from the ponies of Equestria."

"Sounds like she doesn't care about what her subjects think," said Rainbow. "She's not a queen. She's a tyrant."

"You're right," said Twilight. "She cares for nopony but herself. We have to find a way to stop Chrysalis."

"Well, we better get going," said Thorax. "But stay quiet." The seven girls and one young drake nodded, and headed towards the Changeling Hive.


Inside the changeling hive, Alice was coming to. She felt her wrists and ankles were tied together by something. She opened her eyes, looked down, and saw that her wrists and ankles were stuck together by some green slime.

"What's going on?" Alice asked. "Where am I?" She then felt her babies kicking. "Oh. Please, babies. Calm down." She tried rubbing her belly to calm the babies, but the gunk on her wrists had her hands facing palm to palm. Just then, she heard something walking towards where she was. She tried getting up, but her legs were tied together as well. When she saw what was walking towards her, she was surprised to see who it was. "You're... you're..."

"Hello, Alice." That voice belonged to Queen Chrysalis.

"How?! You're nothing but a work of fiction!" said Alice. "Also, you're supposed to be a quadruped."

"Not everything in that show you watch is accurate," said Queen Chrysalis.

"Where am I?!" Alice shouted.

"You're in my hive," said Queen Chrysalis. "And now that you're here, I'm gonna make sure that those pathetic ponies don't get what they're after."

"Ponies?" Alice asked.

"Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash," said Queen Chrysalis. She then pulled out the cyan blue sphere.

Alice was confused when she saw the orb and asked, "What is that?"

"This little orb you see here obtains the memories of one pathetic young mare," said Queen Chrysalis. "Rainbow Dash. When I extracted her memories, I also sent her to your reality as a completely different creature. A creature like you are... but in the opposite gender."

"You turned Rainbow Dash... into a human male?" Alice asked.

"Indeed," said Queen Chrysalis. "He spent 22 years as a short pathetic human. He was about to start off senior year at the University of Washington in Seattle."

"What?" Alice asked. "You don't mean..."

"That's right," said Queen Chrysalis. "The man you fell in love with and got you pregnant is actually one of this worlds... bleh... heroes. Her friends might have got her body back, but her memories are mine."

Alice then thought about all the times she had with Raymond. She then said, "So all the things Raymond and I did? They weren't supposed to happen?"

"It's her choice now," said Queen Chrysalis. "Either get back her memories as Rainbow Dash. Or get back her love as Raymond Dallas." She then covered the cave with mucus, making a cage. Chrysalis then left laughing an evil cackle.

"I was... in a relationship... with Rainbow Dash...?" Alice asked herself.


The group of nine snuck into the changeling hive, trying to search for the throne room of Chrysalis. They had to sneak past a lot of changelings to get through.

"This place is more creepier than the last time we came here," Rarity whispered.

"I-I-It really is..." Fluttershy whispered, nervously.

"Shh," Twilight shushed them at a whispering level. "Everypony, keep quiet. We don't want them to..." Twilight was cut off when a bunch of changelings hissed towards them. They then fired green mucus at them, trapping them together. "Oh, great." Twilight said frustrated.


The Mane 7, Spike and Thorax were taken to the throne room of Queen Chrysalis. Queen Chrysalis smiled as they were pushed into the center of the throne room.

"Well, well, well," said Chrysalis. "If if isn't Equestria's greatest fools. You think you can stop me now?" She then noticed Thorax. "Ah. I see you brought in our traitor."

"You kicked me out!" said Thorax. "I suggested we try another way of gaining love by being friends with other creatures instead of taking it from them by force."

"You know that Changelings are supposed to take magic and love from other creatures!" said Queen Chrysalis. "They deserve to be drained for what they did to us!"

"What did the ponies ever do to you?!" Rainbow shouted.

"It was ponies like you who neglected my ancestors for not letting us take their love," said Chrysalis.

"That just proves that you've been taking their love without their concern!" said Rainbow. "And you refuse to compromise with other creatures?!"

"Changelings don't compromise!" said Queen Chrysalis. "We take what we need!" She then smirked. "Of course, you found that the hard way when you tried taking me on all by yourself. And it cost you your body and your memories. And sent you to a different reality. You are such an insignificant little foal."

"After what you did, I'm gonna..." Rainbow said until she was interrupted by a voice she recognized.

"Help! Help me!"

Rainbow looked towards the voice and saw a cage of mucus, with a human girl behind the bars. It wasn't the part that a girl that got Rainbow's attention, but who that girl was.

"N-No... It... It can't be..." Rainbow said.

"Rainbow! No!" Twilight said, pulling her back. "Don't be fooled! It can't be that girl!"

Rainbow looked at the girl. She then closed her eyes and thought to herself, "Twilight's right. Like what they said, Changelings can transform into anything they can and steal power and love. I'm not gonna fall for it."

Sunset looked over at the girl and looked into the memories of the girl. She then gasped and said, "That girl... She's legit. That really is Alice James."

"What?" Rainbow asked. "You mean...?" Rainbow looked over at Alice. But then she was lifted up into the air. The mucus that had her incapable of moving her arms and legs dissolved.

"You are such a fool," said Queen Chrysalis. "You were so ignorant. But I will give you a choice. Option 1: I transform you back into Raymond Dallas, and send you back to the reality you were at and you be at the place where you were, like you never left. Or option 2: You stay here and be Rainbow Dash, get your memories back, and never see your precious Alice ever again."

"No!" Alice shouted.

Chrysalis smirked and said, "Tell you what... I'll give you time to think. Drones, take these 10 to the same dungeon cell."


Later, the Mane 7, Spike, Thorax and Alice were all stuck in a huge dungeon. Applejack was trying to bust her way out of the cell, but it was no good.

"Dang it!" Applejack shouted. "This stuff is stronger than last time."

Rainbow Dash was sitting in the center of the cell, feeling sorry for herself. Then Twilight and Alice walked towards her. Twilight then said, "Rainbow? Are you okay?"

"I don't know, Twilight," Rainbow said. "Everything I went through... what was it really worth?"

"Rainbow Dash," said Twilight. "You've always stood by the side of those you cared for. No matter if you were a pony..."

"Or a human," said Alice. Rainbow looked at Alice. She then looked at Alice's stomach, and saw it was bigger then the last time she was Raymond Dallas.

"How long was I gone from that reality?" asked Rainbow.

"Six months," said Alice. "But, there's one more thing I have to tell you." She then pulled out an envelope that was stashed into her pocket by a changeling. She gave it to Rainbow, who took it and looked inside. There was a picture of an ultrasound. The picture had two babies in it.

"What?" Rainbow asked.

"I'm having twins," said Alice.

"Tw-twins?" Rainbow asked.

"That's right," said Alice.

"That's super duper amazing!" Pinkie said. "Not just one baby, but two! It'll be just as amazing as watching Pound and Pumpkin!"

"That is if Alice stays here, which she might not," said Twilight. She then looked towards Rainbow Dash and said, "Rainbow, you don't know what will happen if you go back there. We can't use the Elements of Harmony without you."

"But what about Alice?" Rainbow asked. "I was the one who got her pregnant. I helped made those babies."

Alice then pulled Rainbow in for a hug and said, "You were always willing to give up something to help your friends. You always pulled through any tough situations, whether you were Rainbow Dash, or Raymond Dallas."

"Alice..." Rainbow said. "If I stay... I don't get to see you again. But if I go... this world will be doomed. I don't know what to do."

"That is a tough decision," said Twilight. "But I understand whether you want to do something you love, but there are some things that you can't have."

Rainbow looked over at Alice, got sad and said, "I'm... I'm sorry, Alice. But..."

Alice put her hand over Rainbow's mouth and said, "It's okay. I just wish it could've work out."

"Me, too," said Rainbow Dash.

The other girls and Spike were starting to get teary eyed. Thorax then said, "That... was the most heartbreaking scene I have ever seen. I felt a lot of love coming from the two of you."


The Mane 7, Spike, Alice and Thorax were taken back to the throne room. Chrysalis was smirking towards Rainbow Dash. Rainbow looked down in shame. She looked over at her friends.

"Alright there," said Chrysalis. "Have you come to a decision?"

Rainbow just stood still and said, "I have."

"So, what's your decision?" Chrysalis asked.

Rainbow then took a deep breath, then said, "Give me back my memories."

"Huh," said Chrysalis. "Alright." She then tossed the orb towards Rainbow Dash, and she caught it. Rainbow Dash got confused.

"Wait? That's it?" Rainbow asked.

"That's it," said Chrysalis. "Drones... kill the human."

"WHAT?!" shouted the Mane 7, Spike, Alice and Thorax. Then the changelings started flying towards Alice with fangs bare. Alice got scared, but Rainbow pushed her out of the way.

"What is wrong with you?!" Thorax shouted. "You said that you would send her back to her reality if Rainbow chose her memories!"

"I said that Rainbow would never see Alice again," said Chrysalis. "I said nothing about her going home." She then looked at Alice, smirked and then fired her magic at Alice.

"GAAAAAH!!" Alice shouted.

"ALICE!!" Rainbow shouted. Rainbow growled and shouted, "What are you doing?!"

"I'll make sure she'll never recover again!" said Chrysalis. "That will break your spirit, and you'll not be able to use the Elements of Harmony ever again!"

Twilight then used her magic, and pushed back Chrysalis's magic. Twilight was struggling with her magic.

"You are a fool for challenging me, Twilight Sparkle," said Chrysalis. "You're weak!"

Twilight groaned, trying to push back Chrysalis's magic. Then Thorax stepped forward and said, "She's not the weak one! You're the one who's weak, Chrysalis!"

"What did you say?!" Chrysalis shouted, stopping her magic.

"You always take the power and love of other ponies," said Thorax. "You always just want to take things because you're too scared to be friendly to them. So you decided to change into a loved one of different ponies so you can steal their power. You're a coward."

Thorax's speech moved a lot of changelings. Including Pharynx. Chrysalis growled at him and shouted, "You worthless little drone! I'm not going to let a stupid little changeling poison the minds of my army! They aren't supposed to learn freely! It's time for you to be destroyed!" Chrysalis then fired a beam at Thorax. Thorax was too scared to move. But then something happened.

"Not today!"

Pharynx stood in front of Thorax, using his own magic to block the attack. And it was working.

"Ph-Pharynx?" Thorax asked.

"No one messes with you except for me, little brother," said Pharynx.

"Brother?!" asked the Mane 7 and Spike.

"You traitor!" said Chrysalis. "You dare to listen to that worthless changeling?! He doesn't know what's good for the changelings!"

"Actually..." said Pharynx. "After what you called us... it's you who doesn't know what's good for the changelings. You called us mindless drones. You don't know anything about us. I think it's you who's the mindless one."

"How dare you!" said Chrysalis. She then fired another blast, and this time, she was draining the magic from both of them. Both Thorax and Pharynx were being drained. "This is what happens to those who don't follow my orders!"

Thorax and Pharynx got onto their knees. Thorax then looked over at the Mane 7 and Spike. Spike felt bad for Thorax and shouted, "C'mon, Thorax! You're stronger than that! You fight for what you believe in!"

"Spike's right!" said Twilight. "You wanna spread love instead of take it! Why don't you give it all to her!"

Thorax widened his eyes, smirked, and then a huge burst of energy came from him, pushing back Chrysalis and breaking through the back of her throne. All of the ponies, dragons and changelings looked at Thorax, and saw that he looked different.

(I'm having trouble finding a photo of an anthro Thorax. How about a little help on this)

"What... just... happened?!" Rarity asked.

"Thorax just evolved!" said Twilight.

"That... is super duper amazing!" Pinkie Pie shouted.

Sunset smirked and announced to the changelings, "This is what happens if you give love instead of taking it! You don't have to do what Chrysalis tells you! Make your own path, and we can all live in peace!"

The changelings looked at each other, and then they started giving love. Although, it was too much for Chrysalis to take it in. Then the entire hive blew up.

After that, all of the changelings evolved, and the hive has a "hole" new open floor plan.

Rainbow Dash looked over and saw Alice. She shouted, "Alice!" Then she ran over towards her. Rainbow looked her over and checked her pulse. "Her vitals are weak. We have to get her to a hospital."

"You're right," said Twilight. "You're the fastest flyer of all of Equestria, Rainbow Dash."

"But I don't remember that!" said Rainbow Dash. Then she remembered something. She pulled out the orb that had her memories and asked, "How do I get my memories back from this?"

Pharynx, now evolved, walked over to her and said, "It's actually not that hard. It's like cracking an egg. Crack it, then separate it in front of your face, and then all of your memories will return to you just like that." Pharynx snapped his fingers when he said 'that'.

Rainbow looked over at a sharp rock, nodded and walked over to it. She then cracked the orb, put the orb in front of her face, and separated it. Then her memories came flooding in through her eyes. Then she got blasted back, and laid near Alice.

"Rainbow Dash!" said the rest of the Mane 7 and Spike as they were running over to her.

Rainbow Dash then sat up, put a hand to her head and said, "Man. I have a splitting headache." She then looked over at her friends, smiled and said, "Hey, girls. Miss me?"

"That's the Rainbow Dash we all know and love!" said Applejack.

"R-Rainbow?" Fluttershy said. She then pointed at Alice.

Rainbow looked at Alice, then got worried. "Oh, my gosh! Alice!"

"Wait, you still remember her?" asked Twilight.

"Yeah," said Rainbow. "I remember both memories as Raymond Dallas and myself. And boy, I cannot believe I was a nerd on the other side! My awesome athlete history is ruined!"

"Rainbow, a college student is not a nerd," Twilight said.

"Raymond Dallas was picked on a lot, 2nd through 5th grade," said Rainbow. "As Raymond, I joined the wrestling team. Sure, the other guys laughed at me, but I proved them all wrong." Then she remembered and looked back at Alice. "Oh, right. Alice. I gotta get her to the hospital!"

"RAAAAARRRRGH!!" Chrysalis roared, uncovering herself from the rubble she was under. She looked over at all of the changelings. "No! NO!! What have you all done?!"

"They're making their own choices!" said Twilight. "You don't have to take love from other creatures. You can be our friend. All you have to do is accept our friendship."

Chrysalis thought about it. She was concerned. But then she got angry and shouted, "NEVER!!" She then flew away, abandoning her changelings.

Rainbow Dash then picked up Alice, trying to get a good grip on her and said, "Wow. She's a lot more heavier than I was expecting. I don't know if it's the fact that it was when I was a man, or if that she's pregnant, but I can't let her go like this."

"Go on to Canterlot, Rainbow," said Twilight. "We'll tell the princess about this. She'll prepare the hospital for Alice immediately."

Rainbow nodded, then she started flying away, taking Alice with her. As she was flying, she was thinking, "Don't worry, Alice. Everything's going to be all right."

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter took so long. I was having a bit of a mental block there. Although, I would like to thank Greenhorn for helping me come up with an idea on how Rainbow Dash got her memories back and remembering the memories of both Rainbow Dash and Raymond Dallas.