• Published 12th Sep 2020
  • 1,973 Views, 41 Comments

My Life is Warped - Mister E-Nonymous



A young boy's life gets a totally unexpected twist after losing a dare and he has lost a dare. And only he remembers what happens when he was turning into an anthro Rainbow Dash from a TV Show that faded from existence along with his old life.

  • ...
30
 41
 1,973

Chapter 3: Home in... Ponyville?

Chapter 3: Home in... Ponyville?


For Raymond, the next few days went by without any more changes to her body or the reality around her. She was wondering if there was any more changes that would happen to or around her. As Friday came, Raymond and Rainbow's family were packing up to leave.

"I really hope my home didn't change around me. I really need something that reminds me of home right about now," Raymond thought as she was packing up. She looked back at her tail moving from left to right. Raymond then went deadpanned. "This tail I now have attached to my body is really starting to bug me."

"Alright, everypony," said Bow Hothoof. "We better get going back to Ponyville. The plane to Canterlot will take off in four hours."

"Ponyville? Canterlot? Why is this happening to me?!" Raymond thought to herself.

Then they all headed out of the hotel room and got into the rental car, then started heading towards the airport. Raymond was getting more and more agitated about her being in a completely different body on a completely different world. She was trying to find out ways of getting back to her real world. But how will she explain that she's a human pony? This was going to be a big problem for her. Not only does she have to get back to her reality, but her old body as well. At least a normal human body.


That night, they arrived in Ponyville. Scootaloo was asleep when they arrived at a completely different building that doesn't look like an apartment building. Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles were unloading the luggage from the van from the airport.

"Hey, Rainbow? You mind taking Scootaloo to her room and get her to bed?" Windy asked.

Raymond thought about it. She looked over at Scootaloo, then smiled and said, "Yeah. I got this." She then removed the seat belt off of Scootaloo, picked her up and then got out of the van.

"We'll take care of the luggage," said Bow Hothoof. "When you take her to her room upstairs, take off her clothes and put her pajamas on."

"I have to strip Scootaloo out of her clothes?" Raymond thought. "Guess that's what a big sister has to do? Even though I'm not really her sister."

Unbeknownst to any of them, they were being watched by an orange unicorn with a red and yellow. She was wearing a orange tank top, a black leather jacket, a purple skirt and black boots. She turned around, pulled out her phone and called her friends.

"Alright, girls," said the orange unicorn. "Rainbow Dash has arrived back to her home. Tomorrow, meet up at her house and we'll come to check on her. See if she she knows us."

"Good job, Sunset," came Twilight's voice. "We'll be there tomorrow to see her. Hopefully, she's okay."

Meanwhile, inside, Raymond took Scootaloo into her room. The house was bigger than the apartment that Raymond was living in. She got Scootaloo out of her clothes, then looked in the drawers, looking for a pair of pajamas that Scootaloo had. She then slipped them onto Scootaloo's sleeping body, then put the covers over her. She then walked out of the room, and before she closed the door, Windy Whistles put Scootaloo's suitcase by the dirty laundry hamper.

"She really is a good filly," Windy whispered. "Good thing you took her into our home after that tragic day when the fire killed her parents and her two aunts. If it weren't for you, she would've been alone for a while. At least we have another child here to make us all happy."

Raymond looked at Scootaloo. Then smiled. She then said, "Yeah. She's a good kid."

"Alright, Rainbow," said Windy. "I've already taken out yours and Scootaloo's dirty clothes. I'll take the laundry to the laundromat. You get yourself to bed."

"Okay," Raymond said. She then headed towards one room that had the mark on Rainbow's thigh, and then saw that her room was a lot bigger than the old room she had in that apartment. She looked around and saw a huge trophy shelf full of trophies and medals for high school events like soccer, volleyball and... aerial racing?

"What's... aerial racing?" Raymond asked herself. She then looked at a newspaper article that was under the aerial racing trophy. "'Rainbow Dash, a 9th Grader from the Ponyville K-12 School, has broken the world record of aerial racing record of 50 laps in just 5 minutes and 27 point 8 seconds, the previous record belonging to the legendary Wind Rider by 7 point 2 seconds.' Oh, boy, that's gonna be a problem. If all of these ponies are expecting me to be one of the greatest athlete's here, then I have to learn how to fly with these wings." She looked at the wings. She then yawned. "Well, I should get some sleep. It's been a long day."


The next morning, Raymond found herself waking up in the room that was new to her. She looked at her body to see if there were any changes. Thankfully, there were none.

"That's good," said Raymond. She then smelt herself. "Hoo! That stinks!" She looked around the room and saw another door leading somewhere. "That's odd. I wonder where that door leads." She got up and out of the bed, and walked into that room and saw it was a bathroom. With a shower. Raymond sighed and said, "It had to be a shower." She then went into the bathroom and got out of her clothing, and took a shower.

While Rainbow Dash was taking a shower, the yellow pegasus, the light orange unicorn, and four other ponies went to the front door. There was a lavender alicorn with a dark blue mane and tail with a pink and purple streak wearing a blue button up blouse with a purple skirt, a white unicorn with a purple styled up mane wearing a lighter blue blouse and a purple skirt, a pink earth pony with a dark pink mane that looks like cotton candy wearing a white shirt with a heart, a small light blue best, and a pink skirt darker than her coat, and another earth pony with a blonde mane wearing a white button up shirt with green at the top, a stetson hat, a skirt that looks like a pair of jeans, and cowgirl boots.

"Alright, everypony," said the purple alicorn. "Rainbow Dash has finally got back from wherever she's been. Princess Luna has gotten her back with nopony noticing. She said that Rainbow Dash has been taken to another reality. Now, we have to find out if she remembers us or not."

"Okie dokie loki, Twilight!" said the pink pony. She then skipped towards the door and then rang the doorbell.

Then the door opened, and on the other side was Bow Hothoof. He smiled and said, "Well, hello girls. If you're here to see the crusaders, they're not here at the moment."

"Actually, we're here to see Rainbow Dash," Twilight said. "Is she here?"

"Ooh, you came at a bad time," said Bow Hothoof. "She just got into the shower."

"Well, we can wait til she gets out," said the orange earth pony.

"Yeah," said Sunset. "We have to catch up on what happened recently."

"Oh, I see," said Bow Hothoof. "Make yourself at home. She'll be down soon." He then lead the girls into the living room, and then headed upstairs towards Rainbow Dash's room. He then headed towards the bathroom door, knocked on it loudly and shouted, "Rainbow Dash!"

In the shower, that caught Raymond's attention. She then asked, "Yeah, dad?!" She then sighed quietly and thought, "He's not really my dad. But I better keep up the appearance around him."

"You're friends are here to see you!" Bow Hothoof said. "Listen, I have to get going to work at the weather factory! Remember to be home by dinner time if you go out!"

"Uhhhh... Okay..." Raymond said. "I'll... be out as soon as I can."

"Alright," said Bow Hothoof. "See you this evening."

Raymond then heard Bow Hothoof walk out of the bedroom that belonged to Rainbow Dash. Raymond was getting a little nervous. How was she going to explain to Rainbow's friends that Raymond Dallas isn't Rainbow Dash?

Eventually, Raymond got out of the shower, and then got dressed. As soon as she got dressed, wearing a white shirt, a purple sports bra and matching panties, and a blue track jacket and pants. She then headed out of the room.

"These guys aren't my friends, but these guys are Rainbow Dash's," Raymond thought. "I gotta get back to my world, get back to normal and..."

"DASHIE!!" the young pink mare said, wrapping her arms around Raymond's body.

"Hey, get away from me!" Raymond said. She then pushed the pink pony off of her. That made the other girls gasp.

"You... you don't recognize me? Do you?" the pink pony said, making her mane straighten out.

"I'm sorry," Raymond said, "but I'm not really who you think I am. I'm just... I'm just a guy that's has been having a weird week."

"Oh, my," said the white unicorn. "Twilight, you don't think we got the wrong one, do you?"

"I... I don't know," Twilight said. "Princess Luna said that the true Rainbow Dash would come back to us from wherever she went to, and turn back into her normal self. She would even merge other realities to pull her through and back to our own."

"What are you talking about?!" Raymond shouted.

"It's... a little... complicated," said Twilight. She then looked at Sunset and nodded. Sunset walked over to Raymond, and grabbed Raymond's left arm. Then Sunset's eyes started glowing.

"What is she doing?!" asked Raymond.

"Just wait for it," said Twilight. "She's looking into your memories."

"What?!" asked Raymond. "No way! I'm not letting some snoop seeing my personal life!" She then pulled her arm away from Sunset Shimmer. She then started running out of there. Before Raymond ran out of the house.

"She's gettin' away!" said the orange earth pony.

"I saw... just about everything in her memories," said Sunset. "It would seem... that the form she took... used to be a he."

"What?!" asked the others.

"Are you saying that our loyal, adventurous friend was in the body of a male creature?!" asked Rarity.

"I saw just about all of her memories," said Sunset. "Before that guy became Rainbow Dash, that guy was named... Raymond Dallas. A college student about to start senior year."

"Well, that's nice," said Twilight.

"But, apparently, his life got messed up when he started transforming into Rainbow Dash," Sunset said. "He had his life set out for him, and he was about to move into a new apartment with his pregnant girlfriend. But then reality changed as he started changing. His girlfriend isn't even dating anyone, or even pregnant."

"My goodness!" Rarity said. "We prevented that creature from becoming a father!"

"Now, he's trying to come up with ways to go back to his reality in his normal body instead of being in our reality as Rainbow Dash," said Sunset.

"Could it be possible that we've got the wrong creature that Rainbow Dash turned into?" Twilight asked. "Well, if this... Raymond Dallas... doesn't have Rainbow's memories, then she doesn't know where she's going or where to go. Let's go and find her!"

Then Twilight, Sunset, Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy were about to go out the door until Pinkie shouted, "WAIT!!" The other girls looked back at Pinkie with raised eyebrows of confusion. "Nopony else is home. Shouldn't we lock the door?"

"Good idea," said Rarity. "Let's go find Rainbow's house key and lock it up for Rainbow's family."

They searched all over the house. Sunset went into Rainbow's room and saw Rainbow's house keys on the bedside table, next to her cell phone. Sunset grabbed the keys and cell phone and left. She then called out, "Got her keys!" Then all of them headed out the door. Before she locked up, she did a headcount. "Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rarity. Good." She then locked up the house and they all left to find Rainbow Dash.


Raymond ran all over the town to get away from those six girls who claim to be her friends as Rainbow Dash. But she didn't know who they are. She was lost.

"Where am I supposed to go? Do I ask someone?" she thought to herself. She then shook her head. "No way. Just about everyone here knows Rainbow Dash. If I ask for directions, they'll think I'm joking. I need to find a way to go back to my world and back to normal." She then sighed. "Alice. I need to find a way to get back to you somehow." She then saw the Golden Oaks Library. She ran over towards it and read the sign. "Golden Oaks Library. I bet this would be the last place those girls would look."

She then went into the library and saw a bunch of books. She saw a bunch of books on shelves. She started looking at the different sections until she heard someone humming. She looked towards the humming and saw a purple dragon with green spikes.

He was sweeping up the library floor humming a tune. He then called out, "Hello? Is somepony there?"

Raymond then started hiding from the dragon. The dragon then started walking towards where Raymond was hiding. Raymond then ran quietly before the dragon could look around the corner. The dragon then shrugged and went back to sweeping.

Raymond then looked back to see the dragon walking back towards where he was sweeping. "That was close." She then saw the section of books in front of her when she was hiding. "Magical spells? Maybe I can find something here to find myself a way to get back to my world." She then grabbed one book and saw that the spells were for unicorns or alicorns only. "Dang it. I got turned into a pegasus, not a unicorn." She then put the book back on the shelf.

"Who's there?!" came the dragon's voice. Raymond then heard the pitter patter of the dragon's feet coming towards her. Raymond decided to grab one book and throw it across the room. Getting the attention of the dragon. He then said, "Wait a minute! Usually when something hits the wall on one side, there's someone on the other side trying to hide on the other side." The feet then started walking towards the other side where Raymond was.

Raymond saw a door with a rope in front of it, and there was a sign on the rope, saying "Employees or Residents Only." Raymond snuck past it and went into the door and the door lead to a basement. She quietly closed the door so the dragon wouldn't be able to hear her. She then went down the stairs. She couldn't see anything because she didn't want to turn the lights on.

"It's so pitch black down here," Raymond thought. "I can't see a thing. I might as well stay down here until this thing all blows over. First, I need to wait until the library closes and find a way to get back to my world." Then the lights came on, blinding her. She rubbed her eyes to recover her vision. But then, a magenta glow surrounded all of her limbs and picked her up. "What the heck?!" She then struggled to get out. "Let me go!"

Then Twilight came from above the room and hovered in front of Raymond and both of them were at eye level. She then told Raymond, "Listen. I don't want to hurt you. I want to help you, I really do, but we have to do some research to send you back to your world and get you back your body."

"Why should I trust you?!" Raymond shouted. "Last time you wanted to help your friend, you ruined my life! So let me go!"

Twilight sighed and said, "I wish this wouldn't come down to this, but you leave me no choice." Twilight then brought Raymond to a circular device with shackles to hold a pony by it's arms, legs, or wings (if they have wings). "You're going to stay here until the other Princesses and our friends get here."

Raymond was trying to struggle out of the device. But to Raymond's dismay, the shackles then got tighter when she struggled. She then grumbled and then started thinking about what these... princesses will do to her.