• ...
 2
 226

Chapter 4: Moonlight Frost

Moonlight was laughing devilishly. He stopped and looked at the siblings.

“I suppose that my iron will and my dedication to magic and friendship prevented me from corruption, said Sunlight. But how did you freed yourself?”

“Simple, said Moonlight. I have to thank Cadence for that. When she casted on you that curse who turned you into a girl, she also weakened your mind and will. You started being more emotionally vulnerable and i took advantage of this to break my prison.”

“Is that you who manipulated me, my brother and my friends into being mean and horny?” asked Sunset.

“Yes, answered Moonlight. I am the one who forced Sunlight to obey to his dirtiest and darkest desires. It was not easy and waiting was horrible. To be honest, i could have freed myself sooner, but i wanted you, Sunlight, to be more powerful before doing so. I am the one who forced you to train, manipulating your fears and will to be stronger. And once i was powerful enough, i was able to manipulate your friends as well. Trixie, Vignette, Wallflower, Gloriosa and you, Sunset into being either horny or mean toward others.”

“What is your plan? Asked Sunlight. Destroying the world? Conquering Equestria?”

“Maybe, answered the evil clone. Maybe not. But i know i can’t beat you right now. At 8 vs 1, i have no chance to win. For now, i am leaving you and your friends alone. But we will meet again, be sure of that...Seyonara, Suckers!!”

Moonlight disappeared. Sunset was still speechless and Sunlight was on his knee, troubled.

“At least, i am totally in control of my mind right now, said Sunlight. First, i have to apologize to a few people...”

Sunlight left the room and teleported inside Wallflower’s room.

“Oh, hi!! She said. Why are you here?”

“I am sorry, he said. But i am afraid you and me must break up...”

“What? Why?!” aksed Wallflower.

“I was not myself when i started dating you” said Sunlight.

He explained to her about everything Moonlight Frost revealed to him.

“The bastard, she said. I knew something was wrong with me. So, he can control people by using their vices, desires and negative emotions against them?. That explain why i could not hold back my horny desires. But do you think we can still be friends?”

“Of course, said Sunlight. Our love might have not been real, but our friendship is. And who know, maybe i’ll marry you someday...”

He left and then teleported into Trixie’s room and explained her everything he learned from Moonlight.

“How dare he? She said. He forced you to leave me and used my pride and desire of fame against you. I knew the normal you would never had dumped me and the normal me would never had betrayed you.”

“I think we should probably just stay friends, said Sunlight. After what happened to me, i don’t think i am ready to fall in love again. I am so disgusted of what i did...”

“I get it, said Trixie. But we stay a duo, right?”

“Of course, said Sunlight. I will still be your friend and assistant. Our friendship is strong...Now, i have another girl to apologize to.”

Sunlight told to Rarity where he could find Vignette. She looked on her phone and called her. She then told Sunlight where she was and he disappeared. He reappeared near Vignette room.

“Sunlight?! She said, How dare you came back here?”

He explained her the same thing he explained to Trixie and Wallflower.

“Yeah, make sense, she said. I can live with that. Now, disappear and never talk to me again. We never had this relation and even less this discussion...”

“That’s fine, he said. I already forgot your name...Ciao!!”

“Yeah, goodbye” she said.

Sunlight then teleported inside the Camp Everfree and looked for Gloriosa. He found her near the lake, where she was fishing. He joined her.

“Oh, Hi, Sunlight” she said.

He explained to her what he revealed to Trixie and friends.

“Because of course, she said. But i don’t regret what we did in this house. If you want, we could be friends, learn to know each other and if you want, start dating. That probably won’t happed any time soon”

“I think the least i can do is become your friend, said Sunlight. I’ll see you later!”

He sent a text message to Sunset, asking where she was. She told him she was with her friends at her house. Sunlight teleported right away in her room.

“So, Sunset told us about what this Moolight Frost said” said Twilight.

“I can’t believe that son of a bitch did this to us, said Rainbow Dash. Next time i see him, i’ll kick his balls so hard he will never have kids.”

“I doubt, said Sunset. Moonlight have all of Sunlight’s abilities and maybe some of ours.”

“He said he was my nemesis, my polar opposite. We probably have the same magical power but our abilities might be different. My prime element is Fire, and the second is Light. I mean my name is not Sunlight Blaze for nothing. What is the opposite of Sunlight?”

“Uh...Moonlight? Answered Twilight. Oh...And Frost is the opposite of Blaze. So, you think instead of absorbing Light and heat, he can absorb darkness and cold?”

“Yes, said Sunlight. That mean his control of ice magic must be as advanced as my control of fire magic. I also use White magic, so that mean he can use Dark magic. And for the rest, he can do anything i can. Teleportation, summoning barriers, healing or self healing and cast elemental magic. He would be too strong for you, girls.”

“You think? Asked Twilight. You are not the only one who trained during these last months.”

“We are way more powerful than before” said Rainbow Dash.

“Then, prove it to me, said Sunlight. Fight me, then. I also want to test my newfound power”

“Are you sure?” asked Sunset.

“Absolutely, he answered. If you want to punch this face, this is the moment.”

He teleported the girls far from the city, in the middle of nowhere.

“This is where i go when i need to unleash my rage. It will be the perfect battlefield. No tree, no people, no houses, nothing.”

Sunlight put on his tech suit and unleased a strong wind.

“Let’s start, he said. I will show you what i can do!!”

Rainbow Dash attacked first. She made her arms vibrate and then punched Sunlight at distance. He took the blows without problem and fired at her a series of fireballs that she avoided without problem. She then started moving so fast she created doubles of herself.

“Try to find the real me!!” said all the Rainbow Dash.

Sunlight smiled and blasted the real Rainbow Dash with a fire beam.

“Ouch!! She said. You were lucky!!”

“Did you forgot my goggles allow me to see through illusions?” said Sunlight.

“Right” she said.

Applejack joined the fight and threw at Sunlight a big chunk of earth at him. He reflected it using his earth bending but Applejack suddenly appeared in front of him and punched him in the face. Sunlight was slammed against the ground so violently that he made a deep hole.

“Sorry!! She said, Are you okay?”

Applejack was left above the ground by a strong wind and then slammed her against the ground. He got out of the hole and looked at his friends.

“That one hurted a little, he said. Come on, show me more!!”

Twilight and Pinkie Pie joined the battle and started blasting explosives projectiles and magic beams at him. He made a barrier to protect himself and countered with a barrage of rock shards, fireball, magic projectiles and light blades. Twilight deflected most of the attacks and Pinkie Pie avoided the rest. Rarity and Fluttershy then joined the battle. Rarity send at Sunlight magic crystal sawblades that he block with a magic shield. But then, Rainbow Dash and Applejack looked at each other and combined their power to unleash a team combo. Rainbow Dash was ascending with Applejack in her arms high in the sky and then dived like a falcon in direction of Sunlight. Sunlight tried to avoid the attack, but Twilight and Rarity prevented him to do so by combining their powers. Unable to move, Sunlight casted a magic barrier as last resort. Rainbow Dash then threw A.J in direction of Sunlight.

“Get ready for this!!” she said to him.

She hitted Sunlight’s barrier at full force and shattered it, and then hitted Sunlight with all her strenght. The shock was so powerful that her fist made a hole in Sunlight’s chest before sending him to the ground.

“Oops, she said. Maybe we went a bit to much on him.”

Sunlight came out of the hole, radiating of a solar aura. The hole in his chest was already healed.

“Phiew, said Rainbow, I was afraid we killed him...”

“Uh, girls, said Fluttershy. I think Sunlight’s not looking really happy right now...”

“That’s ridiculous, said Applejack. Why would he get mad at...”

She was interrupted by a punch from Sunlight, that sent her flying hundreds of meters away before crashing in a nearby rock. Rainbow Dash tried to fly away, but Sunlight caught up to her, grabbed her leg, spinned around himself and threw her away like a rag doll.

“Oh shit, said Fluttershy. Oh shit, this is bad!! He will kill us all!”

Sunlight sent at Rarity a blast of light and fire that she absorb with a magic ruby shield.

“Ha, your powers got nothing on me!!” she said.

Sunlight sent a more powerful blast and Rarity blocked it with a shield.

“Stop, she said. Don’t you see that...”

Her magic shield started to crackle. Sunlight smiled and broke the shield with a more powered beam. The beam also hit Rarity and knocked her out. He then looked at Pinkie Pie and Twilight.

“Your turn, now!!” he said.

Twilight immobilized him while Pinkie covered him of icage.

“I don’t think he will get out of this one, said Pinkie. This is top quality icage”

Sunlight heat made the icage melt and then freed himself of Twilight magic. He immobilized them with vines and chocked them until they lost consciousness. Fluttershy came to help her friends but Sunlight put her asleep with one of his spell. He finally looked at Sunset. He smiled at her devilishly.”

“Please, Sunlight! She said. Calm down!!”

She tried to shut off some part of his brain to put him down, but Sunlight seemed unaffected.

“I am sorry, she said. There is only one way to end this...Please forgive me...But you wanted this!”

She turned into her Daydream form.

“Well, in this case, i should probably transform too...”

Dragon-like wings started to grow on his back, a dragon tail appeared on his butt and spikes appeared on his back and head. Scales covered his skin.

“No way, said Sunset. Did he just turned into...a dragon?”

Sunlight was still human, but with dragon wings, scales, claws, teeth and spikes.

“This is the fruit of my training, he said. Remember when i went to Equestria 2 months ago? I went to the Dragon Land and asked Ember to help me become stronger. So, with her scepter, she gave me a bit of their dragon magic. I then worked in how to use it at my advantage, thus allowing me to achieve this transformation...”

“Hum, i am not surprised, she said. Dragon are creature of fire after all. But so are Phoenixes. I also went to Equestria and asked the Queen of the Phoenixes to teach me their secrets. It allowed me to not only learn lot of spells, but also to access to my Daydream form without using the magic of my friends.”

“Then let’s get done with this!!” said Sunlight.

He clashed with Sunset, causing the earth and the fabric of space to tear. She blasted him with a powerful beam that he tanked. He stroke back with a powerful fire beam that Sunset deflect with ease using only her hand. Sunlight summoned from the sky a rain of fireball and magic projectiles. Sunset blocked them with a barrier but one touched her. But she was okay. She punched Sunlight in the face and then kicked him from above. He went crashing against the ground. But only two seconds later, he appeared behind her and grabbed her with so much power she was unable to escape. She headbutted him on the nose and kicked him in the nuts.

“Seriously? He said, visibly in pain. That’s no fair...”

“I am sorry!!” she said.

Sunlight created in the sky a giant fireball, Which looked like a Sun.

“Let’s see if you can stop this, he said. Taste to my ultimate move: Hyper Radiating Sunball!!”

”If this thing touch the ground, she thought. Everything in an area of 1000 kilometers will be vaporized. I need to stop it”

“This is all of my power!!” he said.

He threw the giant fireball at her. Sunset closed her eyes and used all of her magic and power to shot a giant beam of light and magic that blew up his attack. In the blast that followed, Both Sunlight and Sunset shielded themselves. A few moments later, both turned back to their base form and fell on the ground, exhausted.

”I....I did it, said Sunset. I did it!!!”

”I knew she could do it, said Sunlight. She is my sister, after all. Congratulation, Sunset...”

He got up and helped Sunset to get up too. They hugged each other with force .

“Let’s never do this again, she said. I don’t want to fight you anymore.”

“Never say never, he said. But after what you showed me, I too don’t want to fight you again. To tell you the truth, the reason why i trained was because i was afraid you’ll surpasses me. My pride took the best of me and Moonlight used it at his advantage.”

“And are you mad at me for surpassing you?” she asked

“No, he answered. I am proud of you. I am sorry if i got a bit too overprotective. You showed my you were able to defend yourself and i couldn’t be more proud.”

“But i know you will still protect me whatever happen next, she said. And i will still protect you too. By the way, let’s see how our friends are.”

“I hope i didn’t kill them in my rage, said Sunlight. I would not forgive myself if that happen...”

“We are fine, said Rainbow Dash. We are tough”

“Sorry for blowing a hole in your chest” said Applejack.

“But did you really need to choke us?” asked Twilight.

“That could have been worse, said Pinkie. He could have used the vines to pen...”

“I get it, said Twilight, shutting Pinkie’s mouth. I don’t want the image in my head...urgh...Too late.”

Fluttershy woked up and Rarity too. Sunlight apologized to them for what he did and they returned home all together.