• ...
 2
 227

Chapter 1: The New Sunlight.

Sunlight was facing Midnight Sparkle, Sunset and her friends had been defeated and it was to him to save the day. The fight was going well, Sunlight keeping on dodging, doing chip damages and shielding Midnight attacks. He avoided a deadly blast from the enemy and countered with a fire beam. The fight went for a good amount of time but Sunlight finally got the upper hand, as he vaporized Midnight Sparkle with a powered beam of fire and light...The background suddenly disappeared and revealed a white room.

“Midnight Sparkle Battle Simulation completed” said a robotic voice.

Sunlight left the battle simulation machine.

“I did it, he said. It only took me 25 attempts, but i finally beat Midnight Sparkle.”

4 months had passed since the events that turned Sunlight into a girl, over this period, he asked Twilight if she could built a battle simulation machine. She answered him it could be possible, but it would be a long and money consuming project. Sunlight told her that he would finance her project. The machine took 3 months and 10 millions dollars to built, but the result was worth it. During the same time, Sunlight also passed more time with Flash, made amends with Trixie and found a good friend in Wallflower Blush, which he started becoming closer of. He also trained a lot his magic skills, perfecting his control of other elements other than fire. Now, he was mastering Electricity and Air magic and was a lot better at controlling Water, Ice, Earth and Nature. His defensive magic also increased quite a lot, his shield being more sturdy and widder. He also upgraded his tech suit, adding an «Overdrive Mode» and laser blades. When the battle simulation machine was built, Sunlight added to it the datas of every villain his friends met and those princess Twilight and the Mane 6 fought. (In human form). He then tested the machine by fighting Demon Sunset first, which he defeated pretty quickly. He then passed to the Dazzlings, which bited the dust after 4 attemps, then, he went on battling an humanized Nightmare Moon. After 8 attemps, Sunlight finally nabbed a victory. Then, He fought Gaia Everfree and surprisingly beat her easily, due to his element advantage. He then wanted to spice up things and went on figthing King Sombra, which he only beat using brain rather than brawn, tricking him into afflicting himself with his Fear magic. Confident, he went on fighting Queen Chrysalis and the Pony of Shadows. The pony of Shadows was easy, but Chrysalis was more difficult to deal with due to her Shapeshifting powers and her minions. He then proceeded to fight Midnight Sparkle. Now, Sunlight was already selecting his next opponent, Tirek.

“You should take a break, said Twilight. You haven’t slept for 2 days and you are tired”

Sunset suddenly arrived and saw Sunlight removing his suit, revealing his muscled chest. (His special constitution prevent him to gain weight, due to his body burning quite literally any excess of fat in his body...And combined with his intensive training routine of the last months, gave him an Appolon shaped body).

“Oh, hi Sunset, said Sunlight. How are you going?”

“Uh...Very well, she said, hypnotized by his six-pack. Why is this place feel hotter all of a sudden?”

“My bad, said Sunlight. The more energy i spend, the more heat my body emit. And after this battle simulation, i spent quite a lot of energy. I can’t sweat, Thus forcing my body to get rid of the excessive heat in another way. This is why my tech suit his alimented by heat.”

“Oh, this is good to know, said Sunset. I never saw you, well, shirtless. You’ve got quite the body there.”

“Thank, he said. But i am far from Bulk Biceps’ level of muscle mass.”

“Not surprising so many girls hit on you, said Sunset. With a body like that...”

“What are you complaining about? Asked Sunlight. You also have an amazing body.”

“True, she said. I Guess physical beauty run in the family, right?”

“Ha ha ha ha, said Sunlight. Probably, while i am at it, how is your training is going?”

“Well...I followed your advices and started practicing my magic, she said. And i did a lot of progress!!”

“Is that so? Then show them to me” said Sunlight, pointing the machine.

Sunset entered the machine and selected her demon counterpart as first opponent. Sunset attacked first by throwing a couple of telekinetic projectiles at Demon Sunset.

“Hum, she can concentrate telepathic energy into solid blasts, not bad” said Sunlight.

Sunset ponied up and reflected a magic blast from Demon Sunset with a telekinetic barrier right back at her.

“Oh, she can also use it to create barriers? Said Sunlight. I am really impressed.”

Sunset then finished Demon Sunset up by blowing her mind (Shuting down her brain, killing her). Sunlight spitted his coffee when he saw that happening.

“What just happened?! Said Sunlight. Her opponent just straight fell on the ground like a rock.”

“Oh, i just shutted off her brain, answered Sunset. It require the user to be more mentally powerful than the victim, but if it work, it’s an insta-win move. Pretty Neat, uh? And i still didn’t reveal half of my game.”

“Uh...said Sunlight. Uh Hum, i have to admit you became quite talented.”

“You are lying, said Sunset. Admit that you are really impressed of my progress.”

“You only defeated one villain, he said. When you’ll beat every villain i beat, i will be truly impressed”

On those words, he left the laboratory and went outside.

”Grrr... I was not expecting her to progress that much, he thought. She beated Demon Sunset so easily and that move she used to finish her off is scary. But she is far from my level...But she would not take very long to surpasses me...And it’s scaring me.”

Sunlight knocked on Flash’s door but didn’t answered.

”Oh, i forgot he went on a trip with his parent to Las Pegasus, he thought. Well, let’s see what Trixie is doing right now”

Sunlight called Trixie on her phone, she answered.

“Hi, Trix, he said. Are you doing something right now? We could go to the cinema or take a walk on the beach or practice together new magic tricks...”

“I am sorry, she said. I would love doing these things with you, but i am with my Father right now. He came to town to visit me and i want to pass the more time with him.”

“Oh, that’s fine, he said. Well, have fun!!”

He closed his phone.

“I guess there is still Wallflower” he said.

He called her and she answered immediately.

“It’s me, Sunlight, he said. Are you doing something right now?”

“Uh, well, no, she answered. I am just in the parc, chilling alone with the plants”

“Thank god, he said. Well, don’t move!! I am coming right now” he said.e

Sunlight appeared in the middle of the park and saw Wallflower sitting against a tree. He joined her and sat next to her.

“You know, she said. I can’t still believe you and me are friends. I mean, a shy, invisible girl like me and a hot, popular guy like you being almost best friends is...”

“Well, i am not as different as you, he said. Outside of Sunset, her friends, Flash, Trix and you, i have no real friends. I am actually a bit shy, you know.”

“You, shy? Asked Wallflower. You are kidding, right? You seem so sure of yourself and so calm”

“I just hide it very well, he answered. Almost everyone love me just because i am great-looking and charming, and i hate it. I wish i was at your place, sometimes.”

“Really?” she said, blusing mildly.

“You are lucky to be what you are, he said. Rare are the girls that are pretty and unpopular and i am a bit jealous of that.”

Wallflower saw that something was not right with Sunlight.

“You look very worried, she said. Are you okay?”

“Probably the fatigue, he answered. I haven’t slept in 2 days, only drinking coffee and energy drinks.”

“Well, we could go at my house and watch a movie, said Wallflower, i have really cozy blankets and pillows in my room”

“What kind of movie?” he asked.

“I have romance movie and a comedy movie, she answered. But looking at you, a comedy movie would make you feel better.”

“Then, what are we waiting for?” asked Sunlight, grabbing Wallflower in his arms.

“I can walk, you know...” she said.

“I know, but i am a gentleman, said Sunlight. And what are you complaining about?”

At the distance, a creepy shadowy silhouette was looking at them before disappearing.