• Published 6th Sep 2020
  • 3,035 Views, 59 Comments

Teenage Equestria Ninja Girls - MlpTmntDisneyKauane



The ninja turtles had a lot of fighting, action and adventure in Equestria, now it's the girls' turn to have it in New York.

  • ...
5
 59
 3,035

A Fun Day in New York

The next morning, Mane 6 and Spike decide to spend time in New York while the rest of them Rarity and Fluttershy wanted to help clean up the streets of New York, however Rarity was loving collecting the Kraang crystals from the street.

"Oh my, this one is magnificent." Said Rarity taking a crystal and putting it in her bag. "Oh, and look at that other one." She said taking another crystal. "Oh, fabulous!"

"Are you having fun picking up the trash?" Applejack asked joking.

Rarity frowns at that. "Look, this 'trash' may even be a Kraang thing, but it is still so fabulous." Rarity went back to admiring some crystals that she took and put in her bag. "And they'll be great for my dresses, that's what they need."

"Rarity, if I were you, I wouldn't put these types of crystals on your dresses." Rainbow warned.

"Yeah, the turtles said that these crystals explode." Said Fluttershy.

"Well, they actually explode if you break it trying to get it out." Spike explained, until he heard an explosion.

"*Little cough* Jeez, these crystals are very explosive." Pinkie said from a distance.

Spike frowns at that. "Just like what has just happened." He said dryly.

"Well anyway, these dresses of mine looked fabulous with these crystals, I guarantee they won't explode, Spike has already explained how they explode." Said Rarity going back to collect more crystals and Spike went with her to help.

"I still think it's a very bad idea for her to use these crystals." Rainbow said.

"Yeah, I agree." Said Applejack.

"So, what are you up to today?" Twilight asked.

"Well, I'm going to find Casey at Ice Hockey, I'm looking to learn new maneuvers in this sport." Said Applejack.

"And I'm looking forward to walking around the city a bit, and see if there's anything bad, maybe a crime." Rainbow explained.

So Applejack and Rainbow leave to do what they want.

"Okay, but don't forget, if something bad happens, call us on the cell phones that the turtles gave us!" Twilight yelled for the two to hear.

And then Pinkie appears with her hair up and her face all dirty black because of that explosion.

"And you, Twilight, what are you going to do?" Pinkie asked and coughed a little bit of black dust out of her mouth.

"Well, I think I'm going to do the same as Rainbow Dash. How about you?" Twilight asked.

"Nhah, I'm just going to be walking around town." Pinkie said and left excitedly.

"Okay, and remember what I just said, and don't talk to strangers!" Twilight yelled at Pinkie to hear. "Well, I think I'm going to investigate the city a little bit now." She said and started to take a walk.


And then, Twilight was surprising if the city was having something bad, until now everything was fine, there was no crime like yesterday, people were fine with their lives and other people including some of her friends were keeping the city as it was before.

"Wow, the Kraangs really made a mess." Said Twilight, she goes back to walking around watching everything. "Hmmm, I need a better view of the city." Twilight said.

She looks at the rooftops and soon she knew how to look at the city better. Twilight goes to the culverts of the street so no one can see her climbing on the roof, as soon as she reaches the highest place, she can see almost the whole city.

"Wooow, I had forgotten how beautiful the view from the city was up here. Well, except for the cloudy sky." Twilight said and continued to see the whole city.

But then someone behind and away from Twilight approaches slowly, Twilight feels something approaching behind her, the moment she feels she is little surprised to feel someone behind her, but then somehow she just smirked.

Then suddenly, that someone behind her makes an attack, but Twilight turns around quickly, grabs that someone's arm and flipped this someone to the ground with a thud.

"Ha, gotcha! Again." Twilight smirked.

And that someone who had attacked Twilight was Leo. "Argh dang it, I don't know how you can learn so fast." He said.

"It's because I'm the smartest one here, Lame-o-nardo." Twilight joked.

Leo frowns at that, until Twilight giggles.

"Here, let me help you." Twilight volunteered, extending her hand to Leo who held it and Twilight lifted him.

"Look, but I almost caught you this time." Said Leo.

"Almost, but you didn't make it ... again." Twilight joked smirking.

"Ha ha, cute funny." Leo said sarcastically. "But, you did well, your instincts are getting better." Leo praised.

"Oh well, thanks, I was a little scared to feel someone behind me, but then I knew it was you." Twilight said.

"Oh, so I scared you?" Leo asked smirking.

"Scared me? Oh please, of course not." Twilight lied feeling embarrassed, but by Leo's smirk, Twilight couldn't resist and admitted. "Okay, just a little bit."

And with that, the two laughed. They stop and Twilight looks back at the city.

"And what was it like there, on the farm?" Twilight asked.

"Oh well, it was pretty cool actually, you and the others would like to go there someday." Said Leo.

"I'm sure yes." Twilight said continuing to look at the farm.

"Hey, me and my brothers are doing a day patrol, are you up to doing it with me?" Leo asked.

"Sure, will be fun." Twilight answered.

"Come on, we can patrol there near those buildings." Leo pointed.

"But won't you be seen by humans?" Twilight asked.

"Relax, am I a ninja forgot?" Leo showed off.

"Huh, a ninja but very lame." Twilight scoffed smirking.

"Oh yeah? Let's see who's lame then." Leo smirked.

"Challenged accepted." Twilight smirked and ran fast before Leo ran which left him shocked and confused.

But Leo just giggled and smirked while watching Twilight run. "This girl doesn't know that I have other tricks." He said and started running too.


Meanwhile, Rainbow started taking a walk on the streets to see something bad was going on, but everything was fine, people cleaned the streets and others just walked.

"Well, everything looks normal, but I won't know if I'm still on the ground." Rainbow said, until she looked up at the sky. "Well, let's see up there." She said and jumped.

But Rainbow forgot that she was no longer a pegasus, and as soon as she jumps, she falls. Lucky that there was no one around, so nobody saw and Rainbow was not ashamed.

"Ow! Oh yeah, I don't have my wings anymore." Rainbow remembered, she gets up and looks at the stairs of the manhole that leads to the roof. "Yeah, it looks like I'm going to have to do it in the most boring way, climb stairs." She said bored.

After climbing the stairs, Rainbow reaches the roofs and soon begins to see the whole city above, but it was not enough for her.

"Argh, it's not high enough." Rainbow said, but then she looks through a water coffin. "Hmmm, I think that can help." She said, after reaching the water coffin, she goes up.

Rainbow holds on to the edge and starts looking at the city, but it was not enough yet.

"I need to go higher." Rainbow said, and started to climb higher, but then her hand slips and ends up falling flat on her face. "Ow!! Damn it, how can humans handle this!?" Rainbow wondered frustrated looking at her hands, but then...

"Talking to yourself again?" Someone asked sarcastically, Rainbow looks up and it was Raph on top of the water coffin and jumps to the floor. "Do you want others to think you're crazy? Rainbow Crazy." Raph joked smirking.

"Oh shut up Raph, why don't you do something else?" Rainbow asked in frustration.

"It turns out, Rainbow Crazy, that my brothers and I are doing the same as you, doing a patrol in the day." Raph said.

"Well, then you're going to do it somewhere else, don't you see that I'm watching here?" Rainbow said frustratedly.

"Oh Really? Because I don't see your name written on that roof." Raph scoffed smirking.

"Argh! You were always an annoying and annoying turtle." Rainbow cursed until after huffing and calming down a little. "Ugh, look, you know what? Since we're both doing the same thing, how about we go on a patrol together?" She asked a little frustrated.

"As long as you don't mess up or do anything silly." Raph said.

"Of course I don't." Rainbow said dryly and a little frustrated.

"Great, we'll be patrolling that tall building." Raph pointed to the building. "I'm sure you will have a better view there." He said.

"Perfect. Hey, the last one to get there is going to pay for the pizzas later." Rainbow challenged.

"Hey-ey, i said not silly, you won't ..." But Rainbow runs before Raph finishes explaining.

"Too late I already started the race! See you up there, loser!" Rainbow shouted mocking.

"Aargh! Annoying girl pony." Raph complained and started running too.


Meanwhile, Applejack takes a not-so-long walk and arrives at the Ice Hockey stage, inside it was Casey who was training alone with no one.

"Hmm, strange, the stage is usually full of people in the day." Said Applejack noting that there was no one in the internship except for her and Casey.

So Applejack watches Casey's game without him realizing that she was on stage

In the game, Casey slides the puck very skillfully, which makes Applejack even a bit pecked and interested, he hits the puck hard enough to hit the goal with other pucks he had thrown before.

"And Casey Jones scores again!" Casey cheered.

"Huh, nice shot, ice boy." Casey heard someone, he turns and see that it is Applejack who is leaning back with her arms crossed and smirking.

"Well well, if you're not the little cowgirl from another world in Ice Hockey with the fabulous Casey Jones." Casey scoffed.

"Fabulous? Huh, only if you are fabulous for jerks." Applejack scoffed smirking.

"Ha, you're just jealous that I'm better than you." Casey scoffed smirking.

"Jealous? Ha, from a guy who easily lost to a Purple Dragon while that cowgirl was better than him?" Applejack asked sarcastically smirking.

And with that Casey frowns. "Touché dudette, touché." He said while Applejack smirked.

"So, isn't anyone else going to come here on stage?" Applejack asked.

"No, the other guys are busy cleaning the streets or vandalizing even more, it looks like it's just you and me here." Said Casey.

"Yeah" Said Applejack, until she smirk and ask: "So, are you up for another match?"

"Nhah I don't know, you seem to be a bit soft today." Casey scoffed.

"Soft?!" Said Applejack angrily frowning, until she took a hockey stick and said, "I'll show you who's soft, ice boy."

"Ha, challenged accepted, cowgirl." Casey accepted smirking and the two soon started the game.


Meanwhile, Pinkie was walking, or rather, skipping in the streets. Pinkie Pie skipped happily while singing with her mouth closed.

"Weee! Another beautiful day in this New York world." Pinkie said cheerfully.

Pinkie kept skipping until she stopped and saw Mr. Murakami's store.

"Uh, it's Murakami's store!" Pinkie said cheerfully, until she felt her growling belly. "Hmmm, I need to eat something." She said.

Pinkie hopped up to the store and entered it, upon entering, Pinkie saw Murakami who was cooking in back.

"Well well, if not the happiest girl here, Pinkie Pie." Said Murakami.

"Wow, how did you know it was me, Murakami?" Pinkie asked.

"To hear you jumping around." Murakami answereed.

"Hehe yeah, my jumps really make 'boing' sounds" Said Pinkie taking another jump and sitting on the chair asking: "So Murakami, how is your day? How is your store? Did you have many customers here?"

"In fact, you are the second customer today, since the invasion of the Kraangs ended, people are very busy cleaning the streets." Murakami explained.

"Yeah, those people are really ..." But before Pinkie finished, she asked, "Wait, second customer?"

And suddenly ... "BOO!" Mikey comes out from under the table scaring Pinkie.

Pinkie is startled by screaming and falls into the chair she was sitting on.

"Yeah, Mickelangelo was the first to arrive before you." Murakami explained.

"And I scared you." Mikey joked Pinkie.

And Pinkie laughs at that. "Yeah, you really scared me *Laughter* You were 'BOO!' and I was 'AAAAAH!!!' "

And then Pinkie and Mikey laugh, after laughing, Mikey helps Pinkie to get up and they both sit down.

"Wait, what are you doing here Mikey? Even more in the day, aren't you worried about another human being here?" Pinkie asked.

"Nhah relax Pinkie, you heard Murakami, the humans are busy cleaning the streets, besides, I'm a ninja, if any other human appears, I hide like a ghost." Mikey explained.

"Yeah, you're right, when I arrived I didn't even see you until you showed up and gave me a scare." Pinkie laughed.

"That's because I'm a master of disguises." Mikey bragged.

"So, what are you going to want today." Murakami asked.

"I want the usual, how about you Pinkie?" Mikey asked.

"Same as Mikey, but vegetarian. Oh wait, I can't afford it." Said Pinkie.

"No problem, April gave me one of those coins if one of you girls comes here." Mikey said with the wooden coin and hands it to Murakami.

"Thanks Mikey." Pinkie thanked him.

"What are friends for?" Mikey asked smiling.

And then Murakami starts cooking while Pinkie and Mikey are back talking.

"So, how's your day in New York, Pinkie?" Mikey asked.

"Wonderful, my friends and I are having a great time, and Rarity is loving so much to collect the Kraang crystals on the street." Pinkie explained.

"Typical of Rarity." Mikey said and he and Pinkie giggled.

"Yeah, and she's looking to use them on her dresses." Pinkie said, until she approached Mikey and whispered, "Although I think it's not a good idea for her to wear these crystals on the dresses."

"Yeah, neither do I think that's a good idea." Mikey agreed.

"But what about you, how is your day?" Pinkie asked.

"Nhah, very well, me and my brothers do a patrol in the day." Mikey explained.

"Well, I hope you are all careful not to be seen." Said Pinkie.

"That's exactly what Leo told me." Mikey said, frowning. "He even sent Donnie out to patrol with me so he could keep an eye on me."

"Oh." Said Pinkie.

"Yeah, but I escaped him." Said Mikey with a little smirk.

"*Giggles* Yeah, I see." Said Pinkie.

"Yeah, he must be out there looking for me now." Mikey said and with that he and Pinkie laughed a lot.

Mikey and Pinkie stop laughing when Murakami brought the plates with Pizzas Gyoza.

"Here are the Pizzas Gyozas." Said Murakami.

"Uwu!" Mikey cheered.

"Yummy!" Pinkie cheered.

Mikey was the first one to start eating, Pinkie hasn't started eating yet, she still wanted to say a few more things to Mikey.

"Twilight was almost like that with me too, she told me to be careful and not talk to strangers, but I don't know what the problem is with talking to others in New York." Said Pinkie.

"I understand, others think that we are not very careful and that we do not help much." Mikey said.

"But we at least try, I at least try to help and cheer them up in some situations." Said Pinkie.

"My brothers always say that I mess around a lot." Said Pinkie.

"And girls always say that I am very crazy and energetic." Said Pinkie.

Mikey and Pinkie were silent for a few moments and little sad.

"But I think we can try, we can show them that we are good at missions." Pinkie suggested.

"Yeah, when we have a new mission, we'll show them that we're more than two clumsy, that we can be useful and maybe they'll stop treating us like babies." Mikey said.

"Yeah, that we are strong, skilled and very good at fighting." Said Pinkie.

"So let's show them." Mikey said positively.

"Yeah, let's do this!" Pinkie also said positively.

"But first, let's finish eating this Pizza Gyoza." Mikey said.

"Oh yeah, I didn't even start eating." Pinkie said and eat her first Pizza Gyoza. "Hmmmm, this is delicious." She said with her mouth full.

"Yeah, you should try this one with meat." Mikey suggested.

"No thanks, I prefer vegetarian." Pinkie said with a little meat-eating disgust, since she is a pony from another world and does not eat meat.

But then, Pinkie suddenly shakes a little. "Hey look, my Pinkie sense still works even here in this world." Said Pinkie.

"Cool, and what does that sense say?" Mikey asked.

"Oh it says..." Pinkie explained until she was amazed at what that sense says. " *Gasp* That someone is coming!!" She finishes explaining in shock.

"What the?!" Mikey was amazed.

"Quick Mikey, hide!" Said Pinkie.

"Okay, okay, I'm gonna hide!" Mikey panicked but he quickly disappeared.

And then someone goes into the store, that someone was a human who had a big black cloak that covered his entire face, and then that human sat down and Murakami went to answer him.

"Hello, how can I help you?" Murakami asked.

Then the human picks up one of those wooden coins and hands it to Murakami.

"I wanna two of these, for the trip." Said the human who had a female voice.

Meanwhile, Pinkie was watching the mysterious human, Pinkie found her very suspicious.

"Hmmmm, that human looks very suspicious, why is she covering her face? And why does her voice sound so familiar?" Pinkie thought while making a suspicious face (a very funny suspicious face).

But then the mysterious human noticed the pink-haired girl who was Pinkie looking at her. "What are you looking!?" She asked.

"Ahh, N-nothing! Nothing." Pinkie disguised.

"Huh, you are very weird." Said the mysterious human drily.

"Here it is, lady." Said Murakami handing her laches.

"Arigatō." The mysterious human thanked in Japanese and left.

But when she leaves, outside, Pinkie realizes that the mysterious human kind of looks this way and that and then she just walks away, so Pinkie now really thinks that human is very suspicious and that maybe she must be doing something or plotting something.

"That human is very strange." Said Pinkie.

"She really is." Mikey said he appeared under the table and again and accidentally scared Pinkie.

"AAAH! *Sigh* Mikey, you scared me again." Said Pinkie.

"My bad, but seriously, you're right, that human looks like she's up to something, does she work for Shredder?" Mikey wondered.

"Well, there's only one way to find out." Pinkie said looking at Mikey with a smirk.

Mikey looks that Pinkie is smirking, he soon understood what Pinkie meant by that and he also smirked.

"Let's go!" Said Mikey and Pinkie and the two soon leave the store.

But then Pinkie comes back to do one more thing. "Oh, and thanks for Pizzas Gyozas, Murakami." She thanked me smiling.

"You are welcome, Pinkie Pie." Said Murakami.

And then Pinkie leaves with Mikey.


Meanwhile, Rarity collected some crystals while Spike helped her by collecting the best crystals he can find.

"Oh, I can't wait to go back to Equestria and decorate my dresses with these crystals." Said Rarity taking more crystals and putting it in her bag.

Spike looked for more crystals with his dog nose, he smelled the ground looking for more crystals. "Okay, let's see what great crystal that my snout can find." Spike said while sniffing on the floor.

Fluttershy was in a culverts talking to some street animals, like rats and pigeons.

"Oh hello little friends, are you hungry? Cause I have some good food for you here." Fluttershy takes some snacks from her bag and gives them to the animals that soon ate them. "Aw, you guys are so cute."

Spike kept smelling for a great crystal, Fluttershy Spike passing by and asked him, "Oh hey Spike, are you looking for crystals for Rarity?"

"Yes, and I want to find a perfect one for her, and it looks like I'm getting close." Spike said as he continued to sniff.

Fluttershy looks to her side and sees a Kraang Crystal that was long, straight, with two ends up and down and very shiny.

Fluttershy takes the crystal. "Is that the crystal you are looking for?" Fluttershy asked.

Spike looks at the crystal in Fluttershy's hand, smells it and looks at it more and see how beautiful and perfect it was.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I was looking for." Said Spike and takes the crystal with his mouth. "Thanks Fluttershy." He thanked with a mouthful.

"You're welcome." Said Fluttershy.

But before Spike left, he remembers something he wanted to ask Fluttershy, so he asked, "Hey Fluttershy, can I ask you something?"

"Oh, yes." Fluttershy answered.

"It's about yesterday, when Hun was threatening to kill you, he said that your big turtle friend wouldn't save you this time, but what turtle was he mentioning? Surely it shouldn't be one of the boys, isn't it? " Spike asked.

Fluttershy would be a little saddened by this. "No, it's not one of them." She said.

"So who is this other turtle?" Spike asked.

Fluttershy remains a little sad, until she sighs and says: "Look Spike, I'll tell you, but I don't want the others to know about it, yet, when the time is right, I'll tell everyone, but I want you to promise that won't tell, will you promise? "

"Okay, I have my Pinkie promise and my Dragon word, I mean, dog." Spike promised.

Fluttershy giggles with what Spike said, then she sighs and replies, "That other turtle ... it's Slash."

"What?! Slash!?" Spike asked in shock.

"Yes." Fluttershy answered.

"But are you talking about that Slash? The Slash that almost destroyed the turtles? The Slash that was Raph's little pet turtle and that had my name?" Spike asked.

"Yes, that's him." Fluttershy answered.

"Wow." Spike said a little shocked.

"And I know what you're thinking about now Spike, but please believe me, Slash isn't bad, not anymore." Fluttershy explained.

"And since when do you know Slash?" Spike asked.

"... Since we came to the turtles' world in the first time." Fluttershy answered.

"Wait! Have you known him for a long time!? And why did you never tell us anything about it?" Spike asked.

"Because I was afraid you guys would hate me for it, because at the time I met him, Slash still didn't have the Mighty Mutanimals and the turtles still didn't trust him very much. And I was afraid you all would hate me or not believe me if I say ... that Slash is my friend. " Fluttershy finished explaining sadly.

So Spike being a good friend and a good counselor said, "Fluttershy, we would never hate you for anything, even if you became friends with some ex-bad guy, and you don't have to be scared, I know that others will understand when you tell . "

"Are you sure?" Fluttershy asked.

"Of course, after all they are our friends, and friends understand the other." Spike said.

Fluttershy smile at this knowing it is true. "Yeah it's true, thanks Spike." She thanks him by stroking Spike's head.

And suddenly Rarity appears asking: "There you are both, what are you talking about there?"

"Oh n-nothing, it's just ... we were ..." Fluttershy thought of a lie until Spike said: "We were talking about crystals, yeah Fluttershy was helping me find a great crystal for you."

Spike takes the crystal he was going to hand to Rarity and hands it to her. "And here's a perfect crystal for you." He said with the crystal in his mouth.

"*Gasp* Aaaw Spike, that crystal is perfect!" Said Rarity taking the crystal. "You really are a great sniffer dog."

Spike blushes with Rarity's praise and even his tail wags. "Oh, thank you, Rarity." Spike thanked.

"Hey guys." Then someone calls them.

The others look up from the roof and see Donnie who had called them and April who was with Donnie, so Donnie and April go down to see the others.

"Hi Donnie." Rarity greeted.

"Hi April." Fluttershy greeted.

"Hi guys, how are you today?" April asked.

"Oh, very well indeed." Said Fluttershy.

"And I found several crystals for my dresses." Said Rarity.

"Uumm, Rarity, I don't think it's a good idea for you to use these Kraang Crystals." Donnie warned.

"Oh relax Donnie, it won't explode if it doesn't break you out of place." Said Rarity.

"But so, how are you guys doing?" Spike asked.

"Well, but Donnie and Mikey were on patrol, and Mikey ended up running away from him." April explained.

"Mikey is really stubborn, when I find him I will..." But before Donnie finished explaining with stress, the others saw some bikes passing by, and they were the Foot Clan motorcycle.

"The Foot Clan?" Said Rarity.

"What are these guys doing and where are they going?" Spike asked.

"There's only one way to find out, let's follow them." Said April.

"That's right, I'll send a message to my brothers to come and help us." Donnie said picking up his T-phone.

"And I will send it to the girls, we need them too." Said Rarity also taking her cell phone, but Rarity didn't know how to use a cell phone very well. "Oh, but I don't know how to handle these things very well."

"Okay, i go this." Spike said taking out Rarity's cell phone. "Twilight and I learned to work on this in the world of Sunset Shimmer." Spike explained as he typed on his cell phone. "And ... Done." He sent the message.

"What a smart puppy." Rarity praised him by patting Spike on the head and Spike blushing as his tail wagged.

"Done, I already sent a message to my brothers, they must be on their way." Donnie said.

"Okay, let's go!" Said April and everyone ran to the roofs after the Foot Clan.


Meanwhile, Mikey and Pinkie were on the rooftops following and spying on the mysterious human who was in Murakami's store.

"Where do you think she goes with these snacks?" Pinkie asked.

"I don't know, but she certainly won't eat these two snacks alone, if she has two, then it means she bought one for someone else." Mikey said.

"Wow, you spoke like a detective." Said Pinkie.

"Thanks, you can call me Sherlock Mikey Holmes." Mikey bragged.

"Shhh, someone's coming over there." Pinkie warned in a whisper and pointing.

The two saw the motorcycle coming and stopping near the mysterious human, and the one riding the motorcycle was Tiger Claw.

"Tiger Claw?! I knew this girl was up to something." Said Pinkie.

"And I knew she could be working for Shredder." Mikey said.

The two continued to spy and listen to their conversation.

"So, what is our first mission?" The mysterious human asked.

"The Foot Clan is going to invade a storage from here, and you will help us stop anyone who will stop us." Tiger Claw explained.

"Great, I can do that, are we going now?" The mysterious human asked.

"Did you bring what I ask for?" Tiger Claw asked smirking.

The mysterious human snorted in frustration and gave her second packet with a snack.

"Perfect, now let's go." Tiger Claw ordened.

The mysterious human got on the motorcycle and the two left.

"Holy Chalumpa! They are going to invade storage!" Mikey said shocked.

"So we were right, that girl is working for Shredder." Said Pinkie.

"Now we just don't know who this girl is." Mikey said.

"And what did she buy for Tiger Claw?" Pinkie asked.

"Hehe, I bet it must be Sushi." Mikey joked.

But then Mikey and Pinkie's purples vibrated.

"Uy, was that my Pinkie sense?" Pinkie wondered, until she put her hand in her pocket and took out her cell phone. "Oh no, it's just that little thing, what's that called?"

"Cell phone." Mikey answered.

"Yeah, Cell Phone." Said Pinkie.

Mikey sees the message on his T-Phone. "Uh oh, Donnie says that Foot Clan is up to something."

"On my phone it says that too." Said Pinkie.

"And we already know exactly what they are up to." Mikey said.

"And do you know what that means?" Pinkie asked happily. "That we finally did something useful by discovering something that others don't know yet!" She cheered.

"YEAH! One point for the MikeyPie duo!" Mikey cheered and he and Pinkie clapped their hands together.

"Quick, let's talk to the others!" Said Pinkie.

"Right, come on!" Said Mikey and two went running to the others.


Meanwhile at Ice Hockey, Applejack and Casey were still playing Hockey, and the two were tied.

Applejack had the record and Casey behind it, and quickly Casey steals the record from her. "Hey!" She complained.

"Lost, cowgirl!" Casey scoffed as he took the puck.

"Oh no i don't lost." Said Applejack smirking and quickly skied over to Casey.

Applejack comes close to Casey trying to steal the disc back, but Casey hit the Applejack cue preventing her from picking up the puck.

"Ha, give up cowgirl, Casey Jones will win again." Casey scoffed.

"Hey Jones, pay attention to where you ski." Applejack warned mockingly.

"Wait what!?" Casey asked confused.

When Casey looks ahead, realizes that he was not going for the goal but for the grid, Casey tried to stop but he fails and ends up hitting it and leaving the ice field.

With that, Applejack takes the puck and hits it to the goal. "YEAH! Point for Applejack." She cheered.

Casey stands up frowning. "Very good cowgirl, but I want a rematch."

"Fine, but let me give you a hint: Look ahead while you're making fun of someone." Applejack suggested mocking and smirking, while Casey was still frowning.

But then, the Applejack pocket vibrates. "Huh, what the hay is that?" She wondered, she takes what is in her pocket and see that it was her cell phone that vibrated. "Huh, it's a message from Rarity." She said.

"So, are we going to play again or not?" Casey asked wanting a rematch immediately.

"Hey wait, desperate guy, I just got a message from Rarity." Said Applejack and she starts to read the message. "Oh, looks like the rematch is going to be over later, Casey, the gang saw the Foot Clan and now everyone is going there." She explained.

"Ugh fine, but when we get back I still want my rematch." Said Casey.

Applejack just frowns and says: "Fine fine whatever, now let's go, idiot." Said Applejack and she starts taking Casey by pulling him by the ear.

"Ow, ow, ow! Okay, okay, I'm already coming! Ow! Can you stop pulling my ear!? OW!!"


Meanwhile with Rainbow Dash and Raph, Rainbow was running on the roofs and Raph was right behind her too.

"Can't you go any faster than that?" Rainbow asked mockingly.

"Can't you keep silent for a second!?" Raph asked frustrated.

"You know what the answer is. No." Rainbow answered scoffing and ran faster.

Rainbow keeps running very fast almost reaching the building, but next to her Raph was almost reaching her.

"Ha, give up Big Red, you can't beat the great Rainbow Dash." Rainbow boasted.

"Hey Dash, are you hungry?" Raph asked.

"Hungry?" Rainbow asked.

"Yeah, because you're about to eat dust!" Raph scoffed and ran fast which really made dust.

Rainbow stopped cause of the dust and even coughed, and Raph arrives at the building.

"The red stripe turtle is the winner! Yeah! Take that Rain-dumb-ow!" Raph cheered and scoffed.

"Well, looks like someone here liked this race, Huh." Rainbow smirked.

Raph understood what Rainbow meant by that, and he stopped cheereing, crossed his arms, and frowned.

"Who? Me? Stop it, I told you do not make silly." Raph lied.

"Oh Yeah? So why did you start running too?" Rainbow asked smirking.

Raph tried to think of a lie. "Well ... I ... uumm ... i just ... me, me ... gugh grr AAARG! Fine, I enjoyed the race! There, I said it!" He admitted frustration.

"I knew that." Rainbow smirked.

"Okay, now are we going to stop running and do what we should be doing!?" Raph asked.

"Why? Are you afraid that I will win this time and you will be the loser?" Rainbow asked sarcastically and smirking.

Raph just frowned and said dryly, "I hate you."

Rainbow did nothing but keep smirking about it, but then the two stop when they hear something vibrate.

"What was this?" Rainbow asked.

"It must be your cell phone." Raph said dryly and took his T-Phone and Rainbow took her cell phone from her pocket.

"It's Rarity, she said that she and the others saw the Foot Clan." Rainbow said who saw the message on her cell phone.

"Donnie says that too." Said Raph who also saw the message on his T-Phone.

"The whole gang is there and they want us there too." Raibow said.

"Yeah, i aready understand, now move on." Raph said dryly and she and Rainbow went after the others.


Meanwhile with Twilight and Leo, on the other side of the buildings, Twilight finally gets there.

"Yeah, I'm here!" Twilight cheered, she looks around to see she was really the first to arrive. "Yeah, it looks like Leo is still going to be here." She joked and smirked.

Twilight walked around the building without even knowing that she was being spied on, and then Twilight stopped and started looking around the city. "Yeah, everything looks good down there." She said.

Twilight went on and watched, but then someone would come up behind her with their arms raised ready to do something with Twilight, and before Twilight felt like there was someone behind her, it was too late.

Someone takes Twilight and pinns her to the floor while she screamed, Twilight thought she was an enemy and so she prepared to punch, but before she punches, she looks at the enemy who pinned her to the floor who was not an enemy, but her best friend Leonardo.

"Leo!?" Twilight asked in surprise.

"Gotcha now, Twilight!" Leo smirked.

"Hehehe, yeah, now you got me this time." Twilight admitted smiling shyly.

Twilight and Leo giggled with that and Leo helped her to get up.

"Look, but I got here before you." Twilight said.

"Actually not, I was already here before you came and said 'i'm here'." said Leo.

"Wow, you were faster than me." Twilight said.

"Yep, I told you that I had my tricks." Leo smirked.

"Okay fine, now are we going to keep an eye on the city?" Twilight asked dryly.

"Allrighty then let's watch on that si-" Leo is cut off as soon as his T-Phone vibrates. "Oh wait, I just got a message." He said.

And then the Twilight cell phone vibrates too, she takes the cell phone. "I get a message too, from Rarity." She said.

"What she say?" Leo asked.

Twilight reads the message and responds, "Oh gosh, she and the others have seen the Foot Clan."

"Donnie says that too, the whole gang must already be there." Said Leo.

"So we better hurry, they need us, after all we are their leaders." Twilight said.

"You're right, let's go!" Said Leo and the two leaders went after his team.