• Published 6th Sep 2020
  • 3,045 Views, 59 Comments

Teenage Equestria Ninja Girls - MlpTmntDisneyKauane



The ninja turtles had a lot of fighting, action and adventure in Equestria, now it's the girls' turn to have it in New York.

  • ...
5
 59
 3,045

Reunion and Visit

In Equestria, Ponyville was at night, and at the Twilight Sparkle castle, Mane 6, Spike and Starlight Glimmer were having dinning in the dining room.

"So Starlight, how are you and Trixie doing? Are you now best friends?" Applejack asked.

"Yes indeed, since Sunburst and I met again, Trixie was the first new friend I had." Starlight explicou.

"Sweet, it's great to see you making new friends." Said Fluttershy.

"Even more with Trixie, you two have a lot in common, mainly because you are ex-villains." Rainbow said until Applejack tapped her on the shoulder. "Ow, what? Is it wrong to speak the truth now, Miss Honesty!?" Rainbow asked and teased Aj.

"Rainbow, we've talked about this before." Said Applejack frowning.

"And you, Twilight, are you giving Trixie one more chance?" Rarity asked.

"Well, now I am, after all, everyone deserves a second chance." Twilight said.

"I just don't understand why you didn't give it a chance the first time Starlight and Trixie met, hadn't you forgiven her?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well, not exactly, I know she has changed and is no longer evil, but I never trusted her." Twilight explained.

"And now?" Applejack asked.

"Now I can trust her, although she still sometimes pisses me off with her showmanship." Twilight said and frowned.

Then Spike finishes his dinner and gets up. "Hey Twilight, do you know if there's a book about rare jewels, Rarity need one of this for find rarest jewels." Spike asked and explained.

"Yes, my dresses need a touch of rarity in them." Said Rarity elegantly as Applejack rolled her eyes and frowned.

"Well, I guess I should have that kind of book, I'll help you find it." Twilight said, leaving the table and going to the library with Spike.

"I'm going too, I want to see more other types of magic books," said Starlight and joined Twilight and Spike while the other girls stayed at the table.

"So, who wants pancakes?!" Pinkie asked happily.


In the library, Starlight looked at some books, Spike looked for the book he wanted on the bottom bookcase and Twilight flew around looking for the top bookcase.

"No, no, no, not that either, no, I'm pretty sure that kind of book is here." Said Twilight and fly to the other side. "Rare stones, rare plants, rare birds. Ahah! Here are, rare jewels!" Twilight levitated the book he found. "Here Spike, the book that you..." But before Twilight finished, she acidently hit book that she levitated in a small picture frame and that fell. "Oh no!"

"I take!" Spike said running to where the picture frame falls, Spike stumbled but managed to get the picture frame. "I caught!" Spike said.

"Thank you Spike." Twilight thanked.

"Dragon Spike is always at your service." Spike made a salute.

"*Giggles* Here, the book you wanted." Twilight handed the book to Spike.

"Oh great, I hope Rarity finds a good jewel." Spike said and left the library.

Then Twilight levitates the picture frame that had fallen, but before she puts it back in place, she looks at the picture in the picture frame. It was a picture of her next to her best friend from another world, Leonardo, the two were smiling looking at the camera that took the picture, with Leo extending his wing in Twilight. Twilight smiles when he sees this beautiful photo, but then he becomes sad.

"*Sigh* I miss you, Leo. I miss you guys." Twilight said sadly.

Starlight couldn't help but notice that Twilight was sad and went to her. "Hey Twilight, what's wrong?" Starlight asked, but then she looked at the picture frame and understood why Twilight was like this. "Oh, do you miss them?" She asked.

"So much." Twilight answered sadly.

"Yeah, I know how it feels." Starlight said referring to her missing Sunburst. "But don't worry, I'm sure they'll be back soon." Starlight guaranteed.

"Maybe Starlight, but I'm starting to worry about it again." Twilight said.

"Why?" Starlight asked.

"Because since Raph sent that message, the others started writing more, especially Mikey." Twilight even explained a giggle after talking about Mikey who almost always texted her. "But now they haven't written again for few weeks, and the last message was from Leo telling about a mutant chimera, and after that, they didn't send anything else." Twilight explained.

"Well, maybe they must be very busy doing other things, like training and planning how to save New York from the Kraangs." Said Starlight.

"... Yeah, you're right, Starlight, the boys have more important things to do than text, they still need to save New York." Twilight said.

But suddenly, the two heard a noise, they looked and saw the mirror portal shining.

"The mirror portal, is Sunset Shimmer coming?" Starlight asked.

But Twilight recognizes the glow and knows that the mirror portal was not coming from the world of Sunset. "No, this is not coming from the world of Sunset, and from the world..."

But before Twilight finished her answer, something came out of the portal, and leaving the portal were the ninja turtles in their pony form.

"Uwu! Dude, how to miss this pony body." Mikey said, claiming his hind legs. "Mainly this hair." He shook his head moving his pony hair and smirked thinking he was handsome, Raph frowns when he sees Mikey doing it.

"*Gasp* Boys !?" Twilight asked in surprise.

Leo looks at Twilight who had called them. "Twilight!" Leo said happily.

"Leo!" Twilight said very happy, ran and hugged Leo who hugged her too. "You came back, you all came back!"

"Wow, hey guys! Come here!" Starlight called out to the others.

Twilight ends hug Leo, and before she hug the others... "Twilight!" Mikey cheered and hugs Twilight quickly.

Twilight can't help but laugh at Mikey's hug and enthusiasm. "Oh Mikey, I missed you too." She said and hugged Mikey back. "And what about New York? Did you guys saved?" She asked.

"Don't worry Twilight, the Kraangs are gone from New York, people are back to being human and now everything is fine." Donnie explained.

"I knew you guys were going to made it." Said Twilight relieved and hugged Donnie who returned the hug.

Then, Raph looks at a new pony that was Starlight Glimmer. "So, are you that Starlight Glimmer that Twilight talked about?" Raph asked.

"Yeah, it's me." Starlight replied.

"Raph, please, take it easy on her." Twilight asked.

"Why are you saying that?" Raph asked.

"Because I know that you judge those who have done bad things." Twilight reminds.

Raph thinks about it and see that Twilight is right. "Yeah, it's true." Raph admitted.

"Also, I read your message last month, for someone tough you have a good heart." Twilight said.

"Oh, uum. Can... we pretend i never write that?" Raph asked feeling embarrassed.

Twilight just rolled her eyes smiling and frowned. "Yeah, you're the old Raph again." Twilight joked patting Raph on the shoulder.

Then the girls and Spike entered the library. "Hey Starlight, why did you call us?" Spike asked until he noticed the turtles there, he and the girls were surprised. "*Gasp* Boys!" Spike cheered and ran over to them.

"Spike! My buddy!" Mikey cheered and grabbed Spike by giving him a pat on the head. "How long pal!" He said and stopped giving pat. But then suddenly...

"MICKELANGELO!" Quickly Pinkie calls out to him and pounced on him cheerfully, the two roll over and stand when Pinkie hugs him. "I missed you SOOOOOOOOOO much!" Pinkie cheered.

"Pinkie Pie! Oh, I missed you too." Mikey cheered and hugs his best friend pony.

"Oh Donnie! How I missed you, darling." Said Rarity and hugged Donnie.

"I missed too, Rarity." Donnie said and returned the hug.

Rarity cuts off the hug "Oh, you don't know how Sweetie Belle missed you too, she'll be very happy to see you." Said Rarity.

"Well, I'm sure I'll be happy to see her too." Donnie said.

Raph was standing there just looking and a little bored, but then, someone in blue hooves covers his eyes. "Guess who?" Asked someone covering Raph's eyes.

Raph sighs uncomfortably. "Let me guess, the woody woodpecker?" Raph joked sarcastically.

"No you idiot, it's me." Answered the one who covered Raph's eyes, that someone takes their hooves out of their eyes, Raph turns around and it was Rainbow Dash. "It's Rainbow Dash." She responds.

"Yeah, I knew it was you, I was just making fun of you." Raph scoffed.

"Dude, you've always been a bore." Rainbow cursed him with a frown.

"Hey boys, it's great to see you back." Said Applejack

"Good to see you girls too, you too Spike." Said Leo.

"The same for me, Leo." Spike said.

"And what about New York? And Master Splinter?" Fluttershy asked.

"It's okay, the Kraangs are gone, Master Splinter is fine and New York has been saved once again." Donnie replied.

"Ah yeah! I knew these stupid Kraangs wouldn't stand a chance with you guys." Rainbow said.

"Yeah, but don't be so happy, we still have a lot of work to do." Raph said.

"Yeah, we still have to fix our lair, help April and Casey in New York and find out what Shredder is up to this time." Donnie explained.

"I suppose you all want to know the whole story." Mikey suggested.

"For sure, i wanna know everything!" Pinkie said excitedly.

"Okay, but let's teold quickly that we still have to clean the lair again." Said Leo.

"Yeah, I don't want Master Splinter to think we ran away from cleaning." Donnie said.

And in the map room, the group was sitting with the turtles telling everything that happened after they returned to New York.

"Wow, do you mean that Mikey managed to turn the mutagen into retro-mutagen?" Applejack asked in surprise.

"Surprisingly, yes." Donnie replied.

"Yes man, Dr. Mikey Einstein did it again." Mikey bragged.

"Oh, it was so horrible when Master Splinter lost his memory." Said Fluttershy.

"Yeah, i guess he must have hit his head somewhere when Shredder threw him." Donnie guessed.

"Well, glad April had her mental powers." Said Rarity.

"It really is great to meet you guys finally, Twilight told me a lot about you." Said Starlight.

"Twilight told us a lot about you too." Mikey said.

"Yeah, mostly from your evil plan of time travel." Raph said dryly.

"Raph, what did I say!?" Twilight cursed him.

"It's okay Twilight, I probably deserve it." Starlight admitted.

"No you don't." Twilight said.

"Twilight is right, Starlight, you did a lot of bad things, yes that can't deny it, but that is past, you have changed now, and I am sure you will be a good person, I mean, pony." Said Leo.

"So, do you consider me a friend?" Starlight asks.

"Any friend of the girls is a friend of ours, dudette, so yes." Mikey said.

"Even if this friend is an ex-villain." Raph said sarcastically.

"Raph!" Twilight frowns at Raph.

"Okay okay, I get it." Raph said.

"So, what are you guys going to do now?" Applejack asked.

"Well, let's do what we should have done, clean up the lair, let's go." Raph said, wanting to return to his world soon.

"Look here, if you had a lot of work to do, why didn't you just text us saying you were back?" Rainbow Dash. He asked.

"Mikey ended all the pages in the book." Raph answered looking at Mikey angrily while Mikey smiles and laughs shyly.

"Well, I have another message book for you guys in the library, let's go get it and then you guys can go." Twilight said.

"That's great!." Mikey said.

"And see if you stop writing all the time, Mikey!" Raph cursed and warned while Mikey smiled nervously.


Back in the library, Donnie did a portal spell on the mirror portal while Twilight delivered the other message book.

"Here it is, a new message book." Twilight gives the book to Leo.

"Thank you Twilight." Leo thanked him.

"You're welcome. Wow, i notice now how your voice has changed." Twilight said.

"Yeah, is really bad?" Leo asked.

"No, it's good, really good." Twilight answered.

"Yeah, but I don't know if you're going to sing as well as before." Said Pinkie.

"Yeah, I remember the first time you sang, you looked almost like Justin Timberlake singing." Mikey said.

"Well, maybe if I practice, I will sing well with another voice." Said Leo.

"I'm sure yes." Twilight said.

"But now we have to go back to cleaning the lair, bye Twilight, it was great to see you all." Leo said goodbye.

"Bye Leo, the same for me." Twilight said goodbye.

Leo keeps the book under his wings and leaves Twilight while Donnie was just finishing opening the portal to the turtle world.

"Aaw, but are they already going? I wanted us to spend more time with them." Pinkie said sadly.

"Yeah, me too." She said Twilight also sadly (but not as sad as Pinkie was), but then Twilight thinks of something that doesn't make her sadder. "Or maybe..." Twilight said.

Donnie finishes opening the portal, but before everyone enters...

"Wait, boys!" Twilight calls them.

Leo turns around Twilight called. "What is it, Twilight?" Leo asks.

"I've been thinking, since you guys have a lot to do, and my friends and I have free time, can we spend time with you in your world and help with cleaning?" Twilight asked.

"Well... one of our friends also needs some help, and I think it will be great you guys spent time with us." Said Leo.

"So, is that a yes!?" Pinkie asked excitedly.

"What do you think?" Raph asked dryly.

"Yes." Leo answered Pinkie.

"WONDERFUL!" Pinkie jumps up screaming with joy.

"Cool, but can we stay there for a few days? Because we never exactly spent a lot of time there. We only stayed there for a short time in just one day and then we came back, one day and we came back, one day and we came back, that's it." Spike said.

"Well, like I said, we have a lot of free time now, and I think it won't be a problem if we leave Equestria a little bit." Twilight explained.

"So what do you guys think, can we stay with you for a few days?" Spike asked.

"Sure." Leo answers.

"Sounds good to me." Donnie answers.

"Yes, whatever." Raph answers.

"This is gonna be fun! Can Starlight go too?" Mikey asked.

But Twilight sighs with sorry when Mikey asked. "Unfortunately not." Twilight turns to Starlight. "I'm sorry Starlight, I also wanted you to come with us, but you were never in the boys' world and we don't know if there is another you there." Twilight apologized.

"Or if this counterpart is still evil." Raph said until Donnie steps on his hoof. "OW!!"

"But I promise that one day you will be able to come, even if you have a counterpart there, but for now, it is still not a good time." Twilight guaranteed.

"It's okay Twilight, I'll be fine here. Besides, I just remembered that I have to help Trixie with her another show." Said Starlight until she looked at her wristwatch and was shocked. "Oh jeez! Actually, I was supposed to be there already!"

"Well then, you better hurry." Twilight said.

"Okay, I'm already going." Starlight runs out of the library. "Bye guys! It was a pleasure to meet you turtles!" She said goodbye.

"Bye Starlight!" Mikey said goodbye by waving his arm. "Wow, for an ex-villain, she's a good girl." Mikey said.

"Yeah, she really is." Twilight said proudly. "So, can we go?" She asked.

"Well, it was already time for us to go." Raph said.

"So let's go!" Mikey said.

"Weeeeee!! Best friends spending time in the other world of best friends!!!" Pinkie cheered, and quickly entered the portal.

"Hey wait for me, Pinkie Pie!" Mikey said and entered the portal.

"Ladies first." Donnie joked with Rarity.

"Oh come on, get on the portal soon, you silly." Rarity joked and pushes Donnie into the portal, and enters the portal elegantly.

"Okay hands and feet, here I come!" Said Rainbow and flies quickly to the portal.

"What a ridiculous phrase." Raph said and entered the portal.

"Let's go, YEE-HAW!" Cheered applejack and enter the portal.

"...Yay." Fluttershy whispers and slowly enters the portal.

"Ready to go?" Leo asked.

"I'm right behind you." Twilght answered, Leo smiles and enters the portal. "Ready to go Spike?" Twilight asked.

Spike stretches his arms and legs and gets down four with legs like a dog. "Ready." He answered.

Twilight also prepares to enter the portal, the two run and enter the portal that had now closed. And so the group of ponies went to spend time with their friends from another world.