• Published 12th Sep 2020
  • 1,228 Views, 28 Comments

Five Score: Returning To Class - Eevee932



A group of friends discover something that they never knew before about themselves

  • ...
6
 28
 1,228

Chapter Zero: Prologue

Let me tell you about a strange story that happened a few years ago. It's a story about people turning into characters from old tv shows, discovering the truth, and a whole bunch of other strange events. You might be confused as to what I've been talking about, so let’s go back to before any of that stuff happened.

My name is Samantha or Sam for short… Or well it used to be but I’ll explain that when we get there. I used to be into My Little Pony. I never was much of a super fan, but I did enjoy the episodes whenever I managed to catch an episode or two on tv. The same thing can be said about my brother Ben. We've been together almost since we were born, and even though he’s younger than me by about a minute or two, he’s much more mature than me.

Now, if you want to know a super fan then you really should know Matt. Before all of this, he was a really big fan of MLP ever since the first season came out over a decade ago. He had almost any type of merch you could think of. If you could name it, he probably had it.

Now the last one in our friend group is Jenna. Just because she’s last, it doesn't make her least. In fact, she is actually the smartest one out of the group. She does also help out if me or Matt ever do anything idiotic, mostly me.

The four of us have been friends since elementary school and we’ve never been broken apart since. The most interesting thing about our group is that we all share the same birthday on May 1st. We all thought that it was just some dumb coincident that was pretty cool and it made remembering our birthdays a lot easier.

Something important that I think I should talk about before we start this story is the MLP finale as this comes into play later. When the finale came out, the whole fanbase was set on fire but there was a good reason behind that. The whole finale was strange with the main thing being that Discord betrayed and defeated the main characters. Everyone in the fandom thought that it was an odd and horrible way to end the show, including Matt and I have to agree it was strange to end the show that way.

Anyways enough with introductions, let’s go back to the day this whole story started. The day of our 25th birthdays.