• Published 7th Sep 2020
  • 523 Views, 41 Comments

Applebloom Tries... - FIM Fiction



Inspired by Twilight Tries..., Applebloom and her friend make a vlog of their adventures!

  • ...
2
 41
 523

9, Well then

*CAMERA BOOTING UP
*SYTEM CHECK
*ALL SYSTEMS OPERATIONAL
*RECORDING STARTS

"This thang on?" Applebloom asked, staring at the camera. "Oh! Good." It seemed they were... "Howdy y'all. We're at... well, we don't know where we is. Um..." She looked around. "We're at a cliff edge in the middle of a jungle. Now then, yall probably wonderin how we got here. It's all Scootaloo's fault."

"Hey!" Scootaloo shouted from offscreen. "Not entirely my fault! The askers wanted us to react to a rated em story!"

"Scoots, it literally was marked porn, sex, and fetish." Applebloom replied.

"They all were marked that though!"

"Ya chose the one that was about us, Spike, and futa. Ya ignored the warning, and you clicked on the chapter and ignored the second warnin."

"Will you two stop it already!?" Sweetie Belle walked into view, a hand in her hair.

*EDIT*

Applebloom got the camera set up while Sweetie Belle appeared in the background with a bag of shredded cheese. Applebloom turned around, confused. She aimed the camera at Sweetie Belle. "Whatcha doin?" Applebloom asked. They were in Sweetie Belle's room.

"Feeding Scritch." Sweetie Belle said as she sprinkled some cheese on her desk. Scootaloo tilted her head. A right hand crawled out from beneath the bed and hopped onto the desk. It moved spider-like by moving it's fingers. It moved onto the pile of cheese, before dropping onto the pile, or laying down. It then tucked it's fingers in, pulling the cheese under itself. It then hopped up, with slightly longer fingernails.

Sweety Bot walked into sight, poking the hand. It poked her in return. "Why?" she simply asked.

"Why what?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Why do you have that!?" Scootaloo asked.

"Well I couldn't just throw him out!" Sweetie Belle answered.

"I don't think a hand has a gender." Sweety Bot said, now in a small poking battle with Scritch.

"Cozy Glow said the hand is a forty year old man hand." Sweetie Belle answered. Applebloom zoomed in on the hand. It was indeed a man's hand, thick and hairy. With an oddly smooth skin at the wrist, or where one should be.

*EDIT*

"You've been at it for hours!" Sweetie Belle gruffed.

"What even is a futa?" Scootaloo asked.

"Let me see." The camera turned to face Sweety Bot, who was sitting next to a large makeshift tent. Skulls and crossbones replaced her pupils. "Uhh... I am not sure if I should withhold this information, or say it so we can talk about it." She sat down, before removing her eyes. "My eyes feel filthy."

"But they're clean." Sweetie Belle said offscreen.

"...They need cleaning." Sweety Bot repeated. "Guide me to the river."

*TIME SKIP CUT*

Applebloom sat at a table in sugar cubernugget of 1331. "Howdy yall. We're back in Ponyville. Sugar Cube Corner to be exact. Don't ask how-"

"Daddy picked us up!" Sweety Bot proclaimed. Her eyes were Tardis Blue.

"...Anywho, because of the events... Alright we can react to rated em stuff, so long as it don't involve us as the main show. Adventure M seems to be alright, like that Heartwarming Sweetie Bot story." Applebloom reached ov
*VIDEO END

Comments ( 2 )

Good episode

Hey Apple Bloom, perhaps y'all can do a reaction to Kitboga on YouTube! He's real funny when it comes to wasting scammers time. Gather some Changelings with you so that way they can learn how to deal with these scumbags and be heroes to society in their own right! Watch "The Angriest Scammer I've Ever Called" in particular, and yes, it has some cursing.

Another one y'all can do is watch Let's Game It Out (a guy that basically breaks video game limits in some of the weirdest and most hilarious ways possible), and don't forget to bring Discord with you! He'll love this guy for sure! I recommend watching "I Built An Unethical Zoo Where Nobody Is Safe." Now that I think about it, bring Button Mash in for this one too! If this doesn't make anyone laugh, then I don't know what will!

The last suggestion for this list will be a rap battle of kindness, where you only complementing your opponent. Whoever wins gets a cake! For the opposition to lose, they must hug you. In case you don't know what rap is, you basically rhyme one word with the last word whilst singing, (example: My day has been pretty crappy, but thanks to you Crusaders I now feel happy. I hope y'all do well, and I hope y'all stay good. Because if your awesomeness don't make people smile, then I don't know what would.) Perhaps one of you can challenge Fluttershy?..

Login or register to comment