• Published 7th Sep 2020
  • 523 Views, 41 Comments

Applebloom Tries... - FIM Fiction



Inspired by Twilight Tries..., Applebloom and her friend make a vlog of their adventures!

  • ...
2
 41
 523

4, Who's who???

*CAMERA BOOTING UP
*SYTEM CHECK
*ALL SYSTEMS OPERATIONAL
*RECORDING STARTS

"Howdy y'all!" Applebloom waved with three- wait hold the phone, the Narrator exclaimed. There were three Scootaloos and three Sweetie Belles. In Whitetail woods. "Ya ain't seein things. Ah should probably explain. Umm..." Applebloom rubbed her chin. "Alright. First I would like to thank Kichi for the list of suggestions." Applebloom held her tablet up to the screen. "It's quite a list."

Not sure if already tried but...

What about explore Princess Twilight Crystal Castle? After all it's a magical castle, maybe there is some hidden room or something

Another suggestion could be to try to act like Sweetie Belle or Scootaloo and see how good are you imitating them.

Bunnysit Angel Bunny, the demon rabbit of Caerbanogh

Sing "Another Brick on the wall" in front of Miss Cherilee and the whole class

Try to have a friendly talk with any of the special students of Twilight new school (The student six) except Sandbar as we know you are already friends

Visit Diamond Tiara... after all, she reformed, right?

Ask a changeling to disguise as one of your friend and try to guess who is the real one

Eat a piece of lemon

Search for clues around Ponyville about the mystery past of the evil Cozy Glow... From where did she appear? What she did during free time? Did anyone notice anything strange? Does she have a family in Ponyville? Where did she live?

Let a toad incubate a chicken egg in the Everfree and see if it's true that a basilisk is born from that

Give a 'surprise' party to Pinkie Pie, emphasis in 'surprise' as it must be a surprise for her and she don't know that you planned to do it.

Check the mysterious blue box of Mr. Time Turner (That pony with a hourglass as a cutie mark) and see if there is anything inside

Take a 'walk' around Ponyville, wearing the bunny pajama of Zap Apple Season and jumping instead of walking

Check if the toast always fall butter side down

Ask Miss Twilight for the cloud walking spell and test a cloud bed

Try Bungee Jumping

Drink Tea with Miss Fluttershy

Visit the spa

Recreate the 'Iron Pony competition' only instead of Applejack against Rainbow Dash, you against Scootaloo with Sweetie Belle as the judge

Check if Sweetie Belle had been replaced with Sweetie Bot... A strange robot that look like Sweetie Belle and acts like Sweetie Belle

"Now we're only doing some of these for this video, so here's an edited list."

Another suggestion could be to try to act like Sweetie Belle or Scootaloo and see how good are you imitating them.

Visit Diamond Tiara... after all, she reformed, right?

Ask a changeling to disguise as one of your friend and try to guess who is the real one

Eat a piece of lemon

Let a toad incubate a chicken egg in the Everfree and see if it's true that a basilisk is born from that

Check the mysterious blue box of Mr. Time Turner (That pony with a hourglass as a cutie mark) and see if there is anything inside

Check if Sweetie Belle had been replaced with Sweetie Bot... A strange robot that look like Sweetie Belle and acts like Sweetie Belle

"The egg thing is an iffy, and is bein tested by Discord. We also promised not to... What's inside the box is a secret. But anywho, time tah explain why my besties are triplets." Applejack turned the camera around, to show the all mighty Time Lord of Gallifrey, Time Turner. A pear dropped in front of him.

"GOOD LORD!" Time Turner reared backwards, tripped on his hind hooves, and fell backwards. "No pears please! I don't need another of That event!"

"Uhh... You alright?" Applebloom's voice sounded.

"Yes, I just um... Well, you know how Twilight fears quesadillas? It's like that for me with pears. Please toss it out the window." Time Turner asked. The pear floated into the air, grew a cartoon arm, booped Time Turner, and rocketed to the moon where it hit a dream cloud person thing on the forehead.

Everyone looked in silence for a moment. "Anyways..." Applebloom set the camera on a tree stump, showing Diamond Tiara sitting on a stool with a large blue box beside her. "Three changelings who are pals with Spike are here. Two are Scoots, and one is Sweetie. Doctor Turner here made a Sweetie Bot, as he calls it. I am to go into the blue box, which will be sound proof. While Diamond Tiara learns who is who. She'll be judge."

Applebloom headed into the blue box. The doors were closed by Time Turner while Diamond Tiara walked up to each entity.
*TIME SKIP CUT*

Applebloom walked out of the Blue Box. She walked over to the row of Sweetie Belles. She frowned, sitting down. "Hm." Applebloom quickly poked all of their left eyes.

"Ouch!" "Owie!" "Ow!" *Thunk*

"Found Sweetie Bot." Applebloom said proudly.

"Dang it." Sweetie Bot walked over to sit beside Time Turner. Who seemed to have a troubled expression that he gets when he didn't think things through properly but doesn't know what.

Applebloom stared between the two remaining Sweeties. She quickly gave both a light kiss on the lips.

"Eww!" The Sweetie on the left scrunched up her nose. "I- wha?" The Sweetie Belle on the right blushed, looking shocked.

"I'm pretty sure the one on the left is Sweetie Belle." Applebloom proclaimed.

"You'll have to wait until after before I say." Diamond Tiara pointed out.

Applebloom walked over to the Scootaloos. She suddenly start to cluck like a chicken while flapping her arms. All three Scootaloos glared. "Shucks." Applebloom said, returning to a normal stance. 'I was sure that would work." Applebloom rubbed her chin. She could tickle Scootaloo, but if she found the correct one first, the others would just mimic. "Scootaloo, you ain't got no parents. Don't that bother ya?"

Two Scootaloos immediately looked sad and slightly angry while the third glared. "Hey! I do have parents!" Scootaloo proclaimed, pulling out a photo of her and her parents. "Mom and Dad are just busyyyyyy..." Scootaloo's anger drained, before she face hooved. She then looked at the shocked expressions of everyone. "What?"

"Well, looks like you win!" Diamond Tiara said cheerfully, shaking off her shock at Scootaloo not being an orphan. "Your prize?" She nodded to Time Turner.

"A peeled lemon!" Time Turner said, tossing said item over to Applebloom. The changelings changed back to their natural forms.

"Ugh." Applebloom grimaced as she stared at the lemon. She took a slice and sat down, before shoving said slice into her mouth and chewing. "Mn!" She punched the ground as she chewed, before swallowing. "Geez that's sour!" She then gave a slice the everyone. "Cheers!"

The others looked at the slices before downing them. All but Time Turner and Sweetie Bot cringed.

"Hm! That's actually rather tasty!" Time Turner proclaimed.

"That is all for this time!" Applebloom said, picking up the camera. "I'll see you all in the next video! Bye!!!"

"Byyyyyeeeee!" The changelings waved eagerly, turning into Appleblooms.

"Hey, because you made me, does that make you my daddy?" Sweetie Bot suddenly asked Time Turner.

Time Turner's eyes went wide with realization. "OH F-"
*VIDEO END*