• Published 17th Oct 2020
  • 192 Views, 0 Comments

Lost and Hope - Star Side



What would you do if you find yourself in a cave deep underground after waking up from a nap?

  • ...
 0
 192

Home Care

"Very well, then. I understand," the ghost says, "I brought tea for you. Here, let me help," she then adjusts Berry's position so she can drink the tea.

"Haaa…" Berry tries to speak but her attempts confuse the ghost.

"Ha?"

Berry keeps mumbling until finally, she can speak out a little.

"Hey…" Berry whispers.

"Oh!" the ghost gets closer to Berry.

"How...did...I...get..here?"

"Hmmm…"

The ghost recalls how Berry got there, but all she can remember is that the bee brought her, followed by the bunny, while she was doing something on the bottom floor. But she cuts her story for a while to point out their name. The bunny is Maggie, the pink creature is Zinnia, the bee is Pep, and the ghost herself is Phanta.

Berry makes little nods. But before she continues, Phanta asks the pony's name, "Uhm, what's your name?"

"Berry. Syl -"

"Berry, alright."

Back to the story, Phanta and Zinnia were then told to take care of Berry and Maggie until Pep returns. Pep also told Maggie to rest himself because he's injured.

Silence…

"I-it's better to just wait for you to recover, I'll take care of you," Phanta says, followed by Berry giving her little nods.

After finishing talking with Berry, Phanta wakes up Maggie and Zinnia and rests next to Berry's couch.

"Thanks, Phanta," Maggie says as he reaches for the teacup. "Ouhhh, my leg."

"What's wrong?" Zinnia asks after she takes a sip.

"That giant bug, it was a beast. Got my leg good."

"My gosh."

Maggie continues to complain about how the bug got him and Pep down.

"Calm down! Tell us exactly what happened and slowly, please?" Zinnia says.

Maggie sighs, "Fine. I'll tell you." He then takes a sip.

"Ah. So, as you know, me and Pep were going to the town to look for herbal plants and some food. As we traveled, we entered a mossy system where you can find moss everywhere and the air is moist. The area there is a perfect spot for moss to grow. There was nothing to concern about until we heard screamings coming from our rights. There was a little debate between us but we took the risk and rushed to the place where the screaming was as fast as we could.

The screamings were followed by loud roars that traveled through the tunnels as we ran. We kept running and running and as we arrived, we saw someone got thrown onto a wall and a giant bug was after them, I assumed they lost consciousness. Of course that someone is that purple horse over there."

"Her name is Berry," Phanta says to Maggie.

"Okay. Pep quickly told me to grab Berry while he distracts the bug. He then quickly flew to the bug and stabbed it in its abdomen. It screams out another loud roar that was really deafening my ears. I kept dodging the bug's attacks but as I ran to her, I got knocked by Pep because he was thrown to me. Clever.

We got up quickly and I continued to go for Berry, but that bug swung it's claw and hit my left leg, luckily it was just the blunt side. It had like this...insect that...whatever. I didn't know what happened to that bug but Pep managed to like stun it. I only thought of myself and the purple horse

Pep flew to me and asked if I'm okay, it hurts but I could still run. So he told me to go ahead first and he'll be following me. So I ran away first and hoped that they would get out alive. I got away and took a rest. I kept waiting, and they're back!"

Maggie curls up a little and looks like sobbing as feels so grateful. Zinnia pets him and calms his feelings down.

"Take another sip? Your tea is getting cold," Zinnia says. Maggie then sips quite a lot since the tea is colder.

After sipping quite the amount, Maggie looks at his leg that has been hit. The mark is still red but not as red as it was before. It kinda blends in with his black fur.

"I guess it healed a little bit," he thinks. Maggie continues to rest along with everyone else.

Phanta also continues to take care of Berry and Maggie with Zinnia helping her.