• Published 17th Oct 2020
  • 192 Views, 0 Comments

Lost and Hope - Star Side



What would you do if you find yourself in a cave deep underground after waking up from a nap?

  • ...
 0
 192

Friendly Figures

Uncountable hours later, Berry regains her consciousness. She looks around and discovers that she's in some kind of cottage. Although the interior of the cottage looks small, it feels quite cozy. It has all the furniture, shelves, even couches, which she's currently resting on one. There's also stairs that lead to the bottom floor or basement.

Berry looks across the room and sees two other creatures, a bunny wearing a black and red hoodie and a small pink four-legged creature. Both of them are sleeping next to each other.

Berry tries to move but her body is still aching from the chase and her mind is still a bit spinny. Berry grunts to try to get attention from someone.

"Okay, I'm coming!" a voice comes from downstairs. There's another someone then.

The voice is followed shortly by a purple ghost-looking creature coming up with a tray with three cups on it. She puts a cup on the table next to Berry and then puts the other cups on the table in the middle of the room.

After putting down the cups, the purple ghost turns around to Berry and checks her condition.

"Are you feeling okay?"

Berry's aching body makes her unable to speak properly, thus she can only mumble out words or do little nods. Luckily the ghost understands her feelings.