• Published 26th Aug 2020
  • 1,487 Views, 89 Comments

The Devil-Devil Club - Leonnidus454



When Devil Fruits began appearing on Earth, a world war broke out for the fruits. The Devil-Devil Club's last member and founder, Jake Law, eater of the Op-Op Fruit ends up in Equestria after fleeing from the armies after the few fruits he had taken.

  • ...
11
 89
 1,487
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

So far it seems like only AJ and Pinkie are in Jake's good books as they haven't tried to do what he said not to.

Why give the main character a fake Devil Fruit?

10433002
Do you mine the Op-Op Fruit or the Ope-Ope Fruit?

The Devil Fruit of Trafalgar D. Water Law?

KO awesome chapter, hope Jake will gift the others a chance as they really want to save lives and let them into the club as they go on their adventure to the desert kingdom.
:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2:

The idea behind this story is really unique. However, I think the execution was a bit forced and the story's pace seems a bit rush.

For one, it sounds really strange for the Mane 6 (nevermind the other Equestrians including the Princesses) seemed to follow Jake's lead without raising as much of a noise. I mean, he is a stranger, an outsider, whose background is unknown to them. He is dangerous and does not hesitate to taking lives - as he already demonstrated. Yet, I didn't sensed as much suspicion or wary from the ponies as it should be. The most I saw was Rainbow's initial accusation, but that was it. Trust is one thing you build over time by interactions.

Another thing was the timing. It was as if Jake arrived just a couple days late, the whole Ponyville could be burnt to ground by Devil-Fruit-powered changelings. And I still haven't seen any competent soldiers in Equestria side.

For now, I would see where this goes since the stage seem to switch to outside Equestria.

Comment posted by Leonnidus454 deleted Sep 14th, 2020

Well things are getting heated up now, let's see what's gonna happen in Saddle Arabia

Ohhh.....my....god. This was a really well done chapter, can't wait to see what happens next

Live Long, Have Fun, and Never Make Sense
Because
What Fun is There in Making Sense?

10463172
Oh yeah... I forgot about him.

More please

10414472

That's total Bullshit for the stupid situation!!!!! Could he just say that the Devil Fruit Information caused his Government, and many others to go to Frickin World War 3 ( But worse, because of the Devil Fruits), and caused the DEATHS of INNOCENT Citizens!!!!!

Are the Ponies that RETARDED ( Especially Twilight, and she is SUPPOSED to be "Smart"? But a FRICKIN Dumbass here!!!) to have a World War with every other MLP Creatures??!! Just because of the tempting powers of the Devil Fruit?!

They ( The Ponies, and any other "Good Natured" MLP Creatures) would be NO BETTER than the Corrupt and Power Mad Earth Governments that KILLED their own Innocent Citizens because of having a Devil Fruit!!!!!

Login or register to comment