• Published 26th Sep 2020
  • 3,294 Views, 4 Comments

Wrestling a World Champion Princess - Roboman3000



A new Come to the ring and have a chance to face the champion.

  • ...
9
 4
 3,294

Let the fight begin!

"Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to 'Equestria World Wrestling', This is where anthro pony and human battle out for the championship."

The crowd are going wild getting ready to see the fight. The crowd are a mix of humans, dragons, and anthro ponies. They get together to show wrestling slam down.

"Tonight we have a special event, Are lovely world champion and Sun Goddess, Celestia. will defend her title against the newcomer who had a number of wins, He only goes by Anon. Will the newbie becomes the right new champion, or will he just be another of Celestia's stepping stone?"


In the locker room set on a bench looking for focus, is the wrestler Anon. He was wearing black short pants, black boots, fingerless gloves, white knee pads, and elbow pads. He was deep in thought 'Ok man this is it, you can do this, sure Celestia is biggest, tougher, and clearly unbeatable.' He is worried about his match, he is going up against the world champion for crying out loud.'

"Maybe I sure just quit?" He said, shaking his head, "No, I can't just throw in the towel, I'm a wrestler, I have to give it my all." Anon stood up from his bench and raised his fist up high. "Yeah, I'm going to beat Celestia and become the champ!"

A knock came from the door and a person came through the door. "Anon, your match starts in five minutes." He said as he left.

Anon with a determined face march in front of the door. "Ok let's do this," He opened the door and stepped out to face his opponent.


"Welcome back to EWW, I'm Spike Drake and this broadcasting partner, Discord" A young man with green spiky and wearing a purple hood. Discord had black wild hair and big white eyebrows.

"We got a match for the ages, as newcomers will face Celestia, Discord your opinion?"

"Oh please my little Drake, We all know that Celestia will win like always."

"Yeah, but Anon is a bright new star that came to our business, and here he comes."

Anon theme song plays as he walks down the ramp. As he walked, he raised his arms and waved to the crowd with a smile. The crowd do like Anon and cheer him to do his best, He climbs up the turnbuckle and enters the ring.

Discord commented, "Man, look at him walking around like he owns the ring, I don't like cocky people."

Spike replied "Oh yeah, as you've never been cocky." he then continued, "And he had a good reason to be proved, Ever since he came he got a straight win against Applejack, Gilda, Tirek, and other opponents."

The light quickly turns off then turns back on to welcome the champ.

"And his opponent, Are goddess sun princess, Celestia!" Spike

Celestia looks to be a very long anthro pony with a white coat, and blue, pink, green rainbow color mane. plus her mare and tail floating. She was wearing a golden one-piece suit with a sun-like symbol on her chest and Yellow boots. On the top of her head was a crown and she wore a red royal cape. Celestia walking to the ring with grace and charm.

"Yes, finally someone we really wanted to see." Discord comments, "Our Queen have arrived and are ready to show that rookie who the real star is."

Spike replies "Yes, Celestia is one of the best wrestlers of time. She is still undefeated and holds the championship belt, In this match will Celestia's luck finally run out?"

Celestia enters the ring, She then removes her crown and cape, putting them to the side of the ring. Both Celestia and Anon look at each other with fierce determination. The referee enters the ring, She checks Anon and Celestia to see if they had a thing. The referee walks to the center and raises her arms then as the bell rings throw her them down.

Celestia and Anon charge at each other and grapple their hands together. As they kept struggling for control, Celestia Quickly began to gain an advantage and throw Anon to the ring rope. Anon uses the rope to bounce back and send a flying double kick to Celestia in the chest, knocking her down. Not wasting any time, Anon covers her for a pin but Celestia easily pushes him off.

"Whoa, The match just started and Anon almost pin her," Spike said to Discord.

Discord replies "Yeah, and I can't believe you that you think that Celestia will lose that easy. Drake, you have too much faith in Anon."

Anon gets back up and charges at Celestia, at the last second he goes around her and wraps his arms around her neck in a sleeper hold. He tries hard to squeeze her but Celestia still holds strong, She grabs his arms, pulls them off, and kicks him in the guts. He groans, He covers his belly and steps back a little. She grabs on Anon's shoulder and under his thigh then she throws him to the other side of the ring. Celestia quickly wraps her legs around Anon's neck and puts him in a headscissor lock.

"Oh no! Not Celestia's headscissor hold!" Spike said out loud, "That move is the cause for most matchs ending fast."

Discord replied, "Yes, now we're talking."

Celestia squeezing tight and tight around Anon's neck, making him cry out in pain. He tries to crawl slowly to get a Rope Break, but Celestia pulls him back far away from the ropes. After some more squeezing she finally let go of Anon neck, The male wrestler rubs his throat and was catching his breath. Celestia then sat down on Anon's back and wrapped her hands around his chin giving him a painful camel clutch. He was moaned very loudly as Celestia gripped tight, The referee kneeled down and asked him.

"Anon do you give up?"

"No"

As he said he moved his arms to the front and graded Celestia's hands to pull them off. He finally removes Celestia's hands from his chin and rolls out of the way. Anon slowly and weaker got up and looked tired.

"You see what I've been telling you," Discord announced, "Now Celestia is going to put that newbie in his place."

Celestia delivers some chop on Anon's chest. She keeps hitting him until she knocks him down on his back, She then grabs two of Anon legs and rolls him over, sitting on his back putting him in a Boston Crab. She pulled on Anon legs causing him some pain but luckily Anon was closer to the ropes and grabbed them getting a rope break. The referee told Celestia to let go of Anon and she did but quickly grabbed one of his legs, but Anon got up and gave her a super dragon whip to her face.

"No way, he sent a 'Dragon Whip' on the champ!" Spike Shouting out loud, "Now it shows time for Anon."

Celestia hit the ground hard, As She slowly sat back up, Anon ran to the rope and bounced off it to do a double kick on the back of Celestia. Anon got her back up and wrapped his arms and leg around Celestia's body putting her in a painful octopus stretch. Celestia was crying in pain but with determination, she moved forward to the nearby ropes. As She got closer Anon squeezed tight, with the octopus hold getting tight Celestia stopped and was feeling the effect of the hold, The referee asked her.

Celestia, do you want to give up?"

"No!"

She answers using all of her wills, She grabs on rope making Anon let go of her. As Celestia tried to recover, Anon grabbed her head and ran to hit the mat, giving her a bulldog, knocking her out. Anon turns her over and covers her for the pin.

"1..." "2..."

But before the referee could finish counting down, Celestia managed to push Anon off of her. Anon got back on his feet and pull on Celestia's hair to get her up, but then Celestia uses her arm to hit Anon between his legs causing so much pain. Anon was stunned as he fell on his knees and tried to recover from the low blows.

Discord was laughing at Anon's pain and Spike's comment, "Wow, the two fighters are really not messing around. As one gets the edge the other one finds a way to get out of it."

Celestia pulled Anon up and threw him to the turnbuckle. She runs over and knees him in the gut, She keeps kicking him there until he falls down, holding the lowest turnbuckle. Celestia turns around giving Anon the Stinkface. After rubbing her butt all round Anon face, He back hit the mat and Celestia pulled him to the center of the ring and grabbed his leg to pin him.

"1..." "2..."

Anon managed to get out of the pin. With a smirk, Celestia quickly gets atop of Anon before he tries to get up, and suffocates him with a breast smother. Anon wriggles any parts of his body to get out but Celestia still places her breast on his face until he stops moving.

"Ref, I think he's out cold." Celestia call to the ref

The referee kneeled down to check on him. The referee raised Anon arm up and then it fell to the ground.

"1..."

The referee did the same thing and again his hand hit the mat.

"2..."

"Oh no, If Anon's hand hit the mat again he will lose," Spike said.

"And like I was saying this whole time." Discord said.

The referee grabbed Anon's hand and let go of it, but at the last second Anon stopped his hand. Anon starts moving around like crazy and finally gets Celestia off of him. Anon slowly got up to his feet. Celestia wraps her arms around his waist, and lifts him up and brings him down with a German Suplex.

Anon now laid down on his back breathing heavily and almost unconscious. Celestia climbs atop the pole. She then jumps high in the air and does a Reverse Moonsault Dive, landing top on Anon belly, making him groans for air. The ref gets down and starts the countdown.

"1..." "2..." "3!!!"

The bell ring and the crowd cheer, "The winner of the match, and still your champion, Princess Celestia." Celestia stood, rose her hands in triumph, and blew kisses to the fans. Anon was back on his feet and Celestia looked at him, Anon looked ashamed over his loss but then she reached out her hand to him.

"That was a good match." She told him.

Anon looked at the hand and smiled as he shook her hand, Celestia then gave Anon a kiss on the forehead making him blush. Both Celestia and Anon rose their arms up as the crowd congratulated them on a great match.

"I don't believe it! After that humiliating defeat, the fans and even Celestia are treating him like a big winner" Discord announced in frustration.

Spike finishes, "Well that call being a good sportsman, And thank you all for coming to watch the match. until next time, I'm Spike Drake and this is Discord. have a good night."

Comments ( 4 )

Good story

Hmmm... not bad, there were a couple of rough patches that made this a little hard to read but still a good story.
If I had to guess I'd say that English isn't your first language, not your fault of course, but it might cause a lot of English only speakers to dismiss is this story as bad. I recommend having a English first language friend edit your stories in the future.

You like wrestling?

Login or register to comment