• Published 15th Oct 2020
  • 1,360 Views, 7 Comments

Doctor Who: The Sci-Twi Doctor Adventures: 1st Season: Infiltration of the Cybermen - Dalek-Galvo



Sunset was just a normal everyday school-kid, until a Strange Clock, a Time Traveling Alien, and many strange alien races would change her life forever.

  • ...
3
 7
 1,360

Infiltration of the Cybermen: Part 1 of 7, The Girl and the Clock

Author's Note:

Starswirl as (The 1st Doctor)

Sci-Twi as Doctor Who (The 2nd Doctor)
Companions:
Sunset Shimmer
Wallflower Blush
Octavia Melody
Episode 1: Infiltration of the Cybermen
Written By: Dalek-Galvo

The Starswirl Doctor was hurriedly running back to his TARDIS while evading a Sontaran attack squad.

"Hey, there's no need for blasters; can't we talk?" The Starswirl Doctor tried to plead.

"SILENCE," Commander Novul Digugg the Grand stated. "Shoot the Doctor down before he makes his escape, for the great glory of Sontar."

"SONTAR-HA," The Sontaran Stormtroopers chanted as they fired upon the Doctor.

But the Doctor managed to evade them as he went into his TARDIS and escaped.

Once in safety, the Starswirl Doctor looked at his hand as it glowed with a bright golden light. He knew that his age was now getting the better of him and that his regeneration would soon begin.

"Sigh, oh well, I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later," the Starswirl Doctor murmured. "Well, alright then, let's hope the life of my future incarnation won't be as complicated as mine was."

And with that, the Starswirl Doctor collapsed, stone-dead, on the ground.


It was a really slow day at Canterlot High, where Sunset Shimmer was in her history class, just waiting for the day to end. Sunset was an excellent student, and she did very well in every one of her classes, but her history class was one of the few classes she wasn't interested in that much.

"Oh, why does time have to go so slow when I have to do history class?" Sunset said it with a bored expression on her face.

Sunset Shimmer was just your everyday, normal schoolgirl, just trying to get through the day without any problems. But Sunset really wanted something interesting and fun to happen, like for her to be the hero in some epic adventure. Little did she know that this adventure that she had dreamed of was about to begin.

The final bell had finally rung, and Sunset was relieved when it did, because now she could finally get to go home for the day. But once she opened the doors that led to the outside, she instantly regretted her decision because it was snowing outside, the temperature was 30 degrees below zero, and she had forgotten to bring her heavy coat, so she would have to walk back home in the cold.

Sunset was about to get back on her motorcycle when she started to hear a buzzing noise coming from the sky. Sunset looked around her, trying to find where the noise was coming from. Suddenly, she saw what appeared to be a white flash of light that blinded Sunset the instant she saw it, and when the light began to fade away, what Sunset saw next was incredibly bizarre. When the light faded away, what was in its place was an old antique grandfather clock sitting in the middle of the Canterlot High Football Field.

Sunset was momentarily stunned because what she had just seen affected all normal scientific logic. A grandfather clock can't just appear out of nowhere; it goes against all normal logic.

Sunset started to approach the grandfather clock with caution, not knowing what would be inside it. As soon as Sunset was face-to-face with the unknown clock, she was thinking about what was inside. She backed off at first because she didn't know if whatever was inside the weird thing was friend or foe. But after five minutes of her thinking it over, Sunset put her fears and worries aside and slowly but surely opened the cabinet to the grandfather clock.

Once she was inside, she was met with a gentle humming noise, and then a sense of realization hit her as she noticed that the interior of the grandfather clock was bigger than it was on the outside. Sunset then ran back to see the small exterior and went back into the large control room.

"HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? There's no way an object's interior is bigger than the exterior! This defies all human logic! This is incredible—an evolution of human reasoning." Sunset contemplated herself as her amazement went up every second.

But as she continued to ramble, she noticed that there was the figure of an elderly man lying unconscious on the floor. Sunset, at first thinking that the man was hurt,

"Hello sir, my name is Sunset Shimmer; are you ok? Are you breathing?" Sunset asked as she tried to get the man's attention.

But then, Sunset saw the elderly man become enveloped in a golden light. This was before golden flames erupted from the man's body, flying in all directions. Sunset had to squint her eyes as the entire room was then engulfed in golden light.

After a minute of blindness, the golden light started to fade away, and as Sunset started to regain her vision, she noticed that the elderly man she at first saw was nowhere to be found, and in his place, there seemed to be a girl that looked like she was around the same age as Sunset was.

Before she did anything, Sunset went to Principal Celestia's office and told her about everything that had happened, and once Sunset showed Celestia where the mysterious girl was, they took her inside so she wouldn't get frostbite from being in the cold for too long.

Sunset and Celestia then brought the unconscious girl to the Canterlot High Medical Wing. Both Sunset and Celestia were looking at the mysterious girl as Nurse Redheart took her dingy outfit off and dressed her in a hospital gown. Nurse Redheart then drew an X-ray. Sunset was then startled when Nurse Redheart let out a shocked gasp.

"What's wrong, Nurse Redheart?" Principal Celestia asked.

"This girl has two hearts!" Nurse Redheart said

"WHAT!!!" Both Celestia and Sunset shouted in surprise.

"Not only that, she has 48 rib bones in her ribcage. A normal man has 24 rib bones." Nurse Redheart said "Miss Sunset, where did you find this girl?"

"I found her unconscious in this old antique grandfather clock, where the inside is bigger than the outside. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. Well, she was first an old man, then there was a flash of light, and then the old man is a girl now." Sunset ranted as her brain was going into overdrive, trying to figure out a logical reason for all of this, but in the end, she couldn't find any logical reason for this. All this thinking made Sunset's head hurt, but Celestia soon calmed her down from her paranoid rant.

"Sunset, I'm sure that you are just as puzzled as we are, but what we need to do is calm down and think of a solution for this. Maybe when the girl wakes up, we can ask her about all this." Celestia said it in a calm voice.

Sunset finally calmed down, and I just waited. She couldn't wait for this mysterious stranger to wake up because she had a lot of questions that needed to be answered.


Meanwhile, in the vast reaches of space, a spaceship was hovering across Earth's atmosphere, and metal men from inside the ship had found the grandfather clock. These creatures were known to the universe as the Cybermen.

"The TARDIZ has been detected," one of the cybermen said.

"Exzellent," said the cyberleader.

"Thizz is confirmation that the doctor is on this planet." The Cyberleader said, "Zoon, the Doctor will be found, and the TARDIZ will be under our complete control. Your orders are to find the doctor and force him to pilot the TARDIS for us."

"Yezzz, Leader," The Cyberman said, "all zzztrike forcezzz will be zzzent to apprehend the doctor."

"Exzellent," the cyberleader said. "Soon, all of time will belong to Uzzz!"

I will continue with Part 2 of 7, The Awakening.