• Published 27th Aug 2012
  • 28,065 Views, 3,490 Comments

The Many Secret Origins of Scootaloo - defender2222



Everyone wonders what Scootaloo's story is. Apparently, everypony in Ponyville has their own answer

  • ...
78
 3,490
 28,065

Princess Cadence

"You know, it's been a while since I had to do this," Shining said, his horn glowing as he worked to help free Twilight from the diaper Luna had slapped on her. The lavender unicorn was lying on her back, face puckered in a scowl (actually, that was the exact same look she had worn the last time Shining had changed her diaper). "Let's hope you don't give me a shower this time."

"Shiny, I swear to Celestia," Twilight grumbled, her cheeks crimson from the sheer embarrassment of the situation. Whatever enchantment Luna had used to block her magic had yet to wear off, leaving her at the mercy of her older brother.

"Come on, you have to let me have my fun, Twiley." Shining tossed the diaper aside and Twilight, with as much dignity as she could muster, flipped back onto her hooves and scurried off the bed. “I mean…have you seen what I have to deal with?”

“Seen it? I got cuddled by ‘it’.”

“Careful, that’s your ‘mom’ you are talking about.”

Twilight would have growled, but she found herself staring at a pair of socks that had been tucked under the bed. “Why the heck do you have these?” She gave him a wide-eyed stare. “You aren’t into…that, are you?”

Shining rubbed the back of his neck. “Cadence…wanted to try something...it was a phase…anyway, so you got kidnapped by the princess and treated like a baby; there are some ponies that pay good money for that kind of treatment.”

“Not…me…”

“Are you sure?” Shining teased.

“All my hate, Shiny, all of my hate.”

“I don’t like hate,” Cadence said, trotting into the room. Her pink, purple and yellow mane, unlike her ‘aunts’, did not billow about her like it was caught in the breeze but instead seemed to shift depending on her mood, its brightness depending on just how happy she was (and considering this was Cadence…well, it was a lucky thing it wasn’t blinding ponies). “It isn’t nice in the slightest.” She went to a window, pushing it open and letting several song birds in, who promptly began to flutter about her head, tweeting happy songs.

Twilight leaned in towards her brother. “Has she always been so…”

“Bubbly?”

“Yeah…if she were any sweeter we’d all get diabetes.”

Shining choked back a laugh. “Careful Twiley, that’s my wife you’re talking about.”

“Yeah yeah…doesn’t make it any less true.” Twisting her neck back and forth to work out the kinks, Twilight gave her rear a little wiggle, glad to be out of the diaper (though she had to admit that it was functional…she would have been able to study without bathroom breaks…). “Alright, this has been mentally scarring, so I think I will make my escape. See you all in the group therapy I’m sure we’ll need.”

“Do you have to go now?” Shining asked softly. “I mean…it’s really nice having someone around that is…sane.”

“What about your wife?” Twilight teased.

“Shining!” Cadence called out in a panic, looking out the window at the ponies down on the street. “Those two ponies are fighting! It is so horrible!”

Twilight and Shining joined the young princess at the window, staring down at the scene. “Cadence, sweetie…that's a cop trying to stop a mugger.”

“Well, now they are coltfriends!” Cadence said, her horn glowing. Twilight’s face screwed up in disgust as the enchanted policepony suddenly found a new use for his handcuffs. “Touch…touch hooves,” Cadence said almost manically.

“You were asking about sanity?” Shining Armor said dryly.

“I see your point.”

“Stroke the horn…that’s it!” Cadence cackled, left eye twitching and mouth screwed up in a strange twisted grin. Seeing the princess acting so unhinged made Twilight wonder if they wouldn’t have been better off with the Changelings taking over (at the very least the brothels would have seen their profits skyrocket).

“Ok sweetie, I think you’ve spread enough love today,” Shining said calmly, guiding his grinning wife away from the window. “I bet Twilight is hungry…could you go get her something to eat?”

Instantly her face reverted to normal. “Of course Shining Armor!” Cadence happily left the room, leaving the brother and sister to stare at her ‘handiwork’ on the street below.

“That is going to break so many decency laws,” Twilight muttered. “So…when did Cadence go insane?”

“Her therapist thinks it has something to do with post-traumatic stress disorder…apparently being locked away in a cavern while a bug-pony takes your form and brainwashed all your friends and fiancé can cause some mental scarring.”

“Yeah, that might do it.”

“Being tackled by the foal you use to love to foalsit and accused of being a monster also doesn’t help.”

Twilight visibly deflated. “Yeah…I bet…almost as much as having your brother not believe you and side with the same bug-queen…after he failed to tell you he was getting married. Oh, and he never apologized…at all. Very…very scarring”

“Er…right.” Shining rubbed the back of his head.

“So…scarring…”

Shining awkwardly looked about the room. “So…er…you think the Detrot Red Wings will win the cup this year?”

“…are you honestly trying to talk sports with me?”

Shining sighed in defeat. “Yes…please, it’s been months since I’ve been able to discuss hockey! I can’t talk to the princesses about it, Tydal just screams at the players to ‘kill each other and be done with it’ and the last time I took Cadence to a game she used her magic and the whole thing was called off due to ‘orgy’.”

“Oh, that was such a special day!” Cadence said happily, trotting back into the room, a plate of treats floating next to her. “All those ponies hitting each other…first in a bad way, then in a good way…” Cadence’s smile grew VERY disturbing. “Then in a bad-good way and a good-bad way…” She shook off her mania and began to sort out the treats. “Now then, we have some cupcakes, some lemon squares, brownies-“

Cadence paused when saw Shining standing behind his sister, violently slashing his hoof across his throat, pointing at Twilight.

“Oh…I seem to have forgotten the brownies.”

Twilight leaned towards the plate. “But there are some right-“ Cadence lifted all 5 brownies into the air with her magic and shoved them into her mouth, “-there.”

“Mupfe!” she exclaimed, struggling to swallow her mouthful.

“Then I guess a cookie will have to do,” Twilight said, giving Shining Armor a look that clearly screamed ‘What the heck do you see in her?’.

“So, Lord Tydal told us about the little prank he pulled on you,” Cadence said happily, wiping away bits of brownie from her lips. “I thought it sounded like so much fun, making up stories about that little pegasus filly…so I came up with one myself!”

“Uh, I’m not asking ponies to-“

Shining grabbed his sister and pulled her close, whispering, “Please just let her tell it…I don’t want to guess what will happen to her if you reject her…we’ve lost 15 guards that way.”

“She killed them?!”

“No.”

“Oh….OH!” Twilight’s eyes widened in horror. “…ok Princess Cadence, go right ahead.”

“Goodie!”

~MC~MC~MC~

Once upon a time, in a kingdom far away from Equestria, there lived a king and queen who longed for a foal of their own. They prayed and they hoped and they even considered hiring some thugs to go rob a maternity ward, but in the end they were blessed with a happy little filly. They named her Scootaloo, and she was truly a lucky little pony. Her coat was orange like the ripest of oranges and the top of her head was capped with a mane of brilliant violet hair that made every mare jealous. Her days with her parents were happy and all hoped they would never end.

But their happiness was short lived. Threats to the kingdom forced the king and queen to send their child out into the wild, to fend for herself while they dealt with the demons at the gate. It was the only way to protect her and it was with heavy hearts that they sent her into the Everfree forest-

“So, to protect her they sent her off alone with no bodyguards or anything?”

“Twiley…”

“Sorry, sorry.”

Scootaloo wandered the Everfree forest, looking about her with wide, curious eyes, While others might have been terrified by the dark and spooky trees, Scootaloo only saw a place filled with magic that needed a little love and attention to make it better. She began to skip along, humming to herself, and unbeknownst to her all the evil and wicked creatures that had been stalking her suddenly found their hearts touched by her joy and turned upon their brethren, guarding the filly and protecting her from any threats.

Soon the little princess came upon a strange cottage in the middle of the woods. It was filled with exotic artifacts and mystical items but to Scootaloo that mattered little, for it was a dry place where she could sleep.

What she didn’t realize was that this cottage belonged to the 7 Mini Mares…

“Because who would EVER think that a house could belong to somepony…”

“Twiley, remember what mom use to do when you interrupted?”

“Not the soap! Not the soap!”

The 7 Mini Mares happily marched towards their cottage, singing the song they always sang after work (because reciting mathematical equations would have been crazy).

The 7 Mini Mares
Hi-tares, hi-tares, we are the singing mares!
To our home,
we happily go,
hi-tares, hi-tares hi-tares hi-tares!

Hi-tares, hi-tares, we sing to forest bears!
We’re stressed out runts
need to please our c-

“Hey! Careful there!”

“Oh, sorry Twilight…just got caught up in the song.”

“Hey, I think somepony busted into our house!” a cyan mini mare complained, hurrying over to the slightly-ajar door.

“Somepony done ate my oats!” an orange pony complained.

“Somepony’s been sleeping in my fabulous chair…the one with the blue throw pillow…” a white mare whined. "This is the WORST....THING....EVER!"

“Lookie, somepony slept in my bed and then left this filly in there!” a little pink mare giggled, jumping on the bed. “Hey, missy, do you know who slept in my bed?”

“I think it was her,” a lavender mini mare said. She trotted over to the bed, doing her best to smile as the filly slowly awoke. “Shh, it’s ok…we won’t hurt you.”

“Who…who are all of you?”

“We are the 7 Mini Mares,” the lavender pony said.

“I’m Brago!” the cyan mare said.

“I’m Bucko!” the orange one proclaimed.

“I’m Giveo, darling,” the white one stated.

“Rhymeo I be, that’s easy to see,” a black and white mini zebra said.

“How do you know about Zecora?”

“You mean Princess Zecora? She is acting ambassador for Zebrica.”

“She’s…what?”

“I’m Yakko,” the lavender one said

“I’m Wakko!” the pink one giggled, having somehow been able to change into a blue shirt and a red hat in the 15 seconds the others had introduced themselves.

“And I’m, uh...Dot,” the yellow one stated, giving a little curtsy.

The princess smiled, stretching as she rose from the bed. “I’m Scootaloo, pretty little princess and friend to everyone.”

“Gag me,”

“I’m considering it, Twiley, I’m considering it.”

Scootaloo, sensing that these small mares were ponies she could trust, told them all about her life and what had led her to coming to their cottage. She spoke of the war against her kingdom and how she had traveled here to find safety. And they all knew what she needed to feel better.

“Pie!” Wakko exclaimed.

“Pie?” Scootaloo said.

Wakko giggled, grabbing the filly and dragging her into the kitchen. “Of course… everything is better with pie!”

Wakko

It's a wonderful day for pie
You can ask all the birds in the sky
And they'll tell you real sweet
with a musical tweet

Owlowicious

It's a wonderful day for pie!

Brago and Bucko

For Pie

Owlowicious

For Pie

Yakko

For Pie

Dot

For Pie

“Wow, and I thought my friends singing was weird and random.”

“Yeah, I always thought it was strange that everyone in this kingdom bursts into song every few days…”

Wakko

It's a wonderful day for pie...

Rhymeo

...and this rhyming is easier for I!

A Grumpy Mouse Doctor

Even the tiniest mouse

Giveo

Played by Gregory House!

Singing Bee

The bees making honey

Tydal

Why am I here, OCs aren’t funny!

Entire Cast

We all sing with glee,
'cause we all agree
It's a wonderful, wonderful day for pie!!!!!!!!!

“Well, at least this story won’t end with Big Macintosh and Fluttershy having sex.”

~MC~MC~MC~

Shining Armor stared at his sister, wondering if that diaper had been strapped on too tight and given her brain damage (how a tight diaper would cause that he had no clue, but still…).

“Why would you even mention that?”

Twilight sighed. “It was a theory I heard yesterday…that Scootaloo is the child of Fluttershy and Big Macintosh and she came from the future to ensure they get together.”

Shining Armor wasn’t satisfied with her answer. “But what does that have to do with your friend and some pony named BIG Macintosh having sex?”

“Well, at the end of that story they had sex in front of everypony right after the song-“

“That’s is what my story is missing!” Cadence said with a wicked grin that would have done Discord proud. “Hot, hardcore sex!”

“Say what now?” Twilight and Shining said.

~MC~MC~MC~

The song finished and Wakko turned towards the Princess and the mini mares, licking her lips lewdly. “And this pie is very special,” Wakko said, running her hoof down her stomach. “So yummy and sweet…who wants a taste?”

“I do, I do!” Brago exclaimed, leaping onto Wakko, her wings springing to full attention. Giveo and Bucko were off in the corner, touching hooves…

“Uh…Cadence?”

There was a sudden knock on the door and when Yakko opened it she was startled to see a strapping black pegasus with huge muscles and massive wings walk into the cottage. “Hi there, I’m the pizza delivery guy.”

“We didn’t order a pizza,” Scootaloo said.

“That’s ok, I got something just as hot and spicy for you to wrap your lips around…” He paused, letting that sink it. “And by that I mean my pe-”

“STOP!”

~MC~MC~MC~

“Bo-chica-wow-wow…” Cadence sang, thrusting her body slightly, much to the horror of Shining Armor and Twilight. “Bo-chica-wow-wow, chica-wow!”

“And I thought seeing you in a diaper would be the most scarring sight of the day,” Shining muttered.

“Listen, this has been…disturbing…but I really need to go.”

“We could give you a ride!” Cadence said happily (never noticing the double entendre she had made).

“No…I’m good…” Twilight’s horn glowed and a lightbulb magically popped up over her head. “I am just going to break a promise to a friend.”

“Say what now?” Shining asked.

“Breaking a promise to a friend is the surest way to lose a friend,” Twilight said quickly. The moment the words left her mouth Pinkie Pie burst out of a potted plant.

“Forev-“ Twilight wrapped her foreleg around Pinkie’s neck, cutting her comment off.

“Take…me…home…now.”

“Okie Dokie,” Pinkie choked out, yanking both of them through the potted plant and back into Ponyville.

Shining looked at where his sister had been and sighed. “Gee, thanks Twiley…leave me alone with my rich and powerful nymphomaniac wife who is now so revved up for sex that she will try anything I ask- wait, why am I complaining about this?” He turned, giving Cadence a saucy grin. “Oh pookey bear!”