• Published 28th Aug 2012
  • 4,279 Views, 161 Comments

The After Years - thewaffler



See where Spike, Scootaloo and their friends go five and ten years later.

  • ...
11
 161
 4,279

Prom Night: Sweetie Belle and Featherweight

Sweetie Belle and Featherweight's Prom


At the same time their dragon and pegasus friend hit the dance floor, Featherweight and Sweetie Belle sat on a bench overlooking the Capricorn River that ran from the ocean to deep within the Everfree forest. As the happy couple gazed upon the starlit sky, the pegasus got an idea.

"Hey, Sweetie I have idea. Let's go flying."

"You know I can't cast the glimmer wing spell..." She gave her date an amused smile, which faded when Feather flew off. She was distraught for a few seconds before her date returned with a cloud.

"...But you can cast the cloud walking spell." The lanky stallion continued where his mare left off.

Covering herself in a green aura, she waited a little bit before hopping on the cloud which the pegasus pushed upwards and onwards to as they enjoyed the most scenic view that anypony would achieve that night as they the moon looked so close they could almost touch it.

"Beautiful."

"Yeah, it makes you wonder if Luna got a view like this every night."

"I wasn't talking about the moon."

Sweetie Belle blushed a deep shade of pink before snuggling into her boyfriend as he wrapped a wing around her back shielding her from the cold air.

They spent the rest of the night up on the cloud, returning to the Gala hall just in time to see who won the prom's popularity contest. Sure, that their two votes wouldn’t change the outcome of anything.