• Published 28th Aug 2012
  • 4,285 Views, 161 Comments

The After Years - thewaffler



See where Spike, Scootaloo and their friends go five and ten years later.

  • ...
11
 161
 4,285

Bonus Chapter: Sweet Apple Acres Commercials

Bonus Chapter: Sweet Apple Acres TV commercials


A green and an orange colt were having lunch the backyard of a suburban family home. They placed a couple of daisy sandwiches and two glasses of juice on the patio table.

The green one drank his beverage with the look of utter disgust. "This apple juice blows; I wish it wasn't forty percent juice."

Suddenly an old oil lamp parachuted into the backyard and one of the young colts rubbed it. Smoke and sparkles flew out of the lamp as the smoke took the form of a pony.

"IT'S CHROME GRILL, THE GENIE OF SWEET APPLE ACRES!!!" They yelled in unison.

The magic pony genie wiggled his snout and the boring juice disappeared and in its place was new apple juice along with a bushel of assorted apples, the freshest looking apples the likes of which Celestia has never seen.

"Yo, dawg, I heard you like apples, so I put apples in your apple juice."

"We love this great tasting juice." The colts once again said in unison as they each took a sip from their glasses.

An older green mare appeared walked into the yard. "And I love it because it's all natural and doesn't contain high fructose corn syrup."

The stallion genie turned to the children. "These Apples are grown in Sweet Apple Acres with no chemicals or any of that artifical s*BLEEP*t!"

"Thanks for making snack time fun. We love you Chrome Grill."

"I didn't make snack time fun, Sweet Apple Acres produce made it hella good. Each apple is packaged in airtight futuristic packaging to ensure peak freshness and teleported to your local grocery store. Chrome Grill loves you too, but I am needed elsewhere spread the joy of Sweet Apple Acres Apples and to put things inside of other things..."He gave a wink to the mare."...UP, UP AND AWAY!!!!" The genie got in his oil lamp and crashed through an unseen ceiling.


Later that night on a different TV set

A pegasus stallion was out drinking with his buddies and time seemed to slow down as the camera zoomed in on the pony. "These beers just don't do it for me, with the bitter taste, low alcohol volume and calories. I feel like I need to drink more to get drunk faster, if only there was a drink for guys like me."

"YOUR PRAYERS HAVE ANSWERED P*BLEEP*Y!!!" Yelled a disembodied voice.

"Whaa--" A lightning bolt flashed before him and transformed that stale ale into Sweet Apple Acres Hard Cider.

"Sweet Apple Acres Hard Cider, a drink that doesn't taste like sh*BLEEP*t, is low in calories, packed with flavor and loaded with so much alcohol, you'll be f*BLEEP*king fat bitches in no time, YOU MIGHT EVEN FIGHT A PONY OR TWO!!!"

The pegasus took a swig of the new drink. "Whoa!!!"

"DAMN, STRAIGHT!!! NOW AVAILABLE IN FORTY PERCENT ALCOHOL AND SIX PACK MINI KEGS!!!"

Disclaimer voice could be heard in the background. "Females pregnant or that may become pregnant should not drink Sweet Apple Acres Hard Cider. You should not drink Sweet Apple Acres Hard Cider if you are operating heavy machinery. Never drink near an open flame. Enjoy responsibly."


A/N: I have been drinking when I wrote this nonsense chapter and I thought it was funny at the time....I'm sorry.