• Published 26th Dec 2012
  • 380 Views, 0 Comments

Legend of altiar: the other land. - roytheboy1213



The lore of a lost equine country equestria has forgotten for along time.

  • ...
 0
 380

Chapter 1: Intro to war.

Chapter 1: The Intro to War.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2ND Hearths warming eve, Equestria 1ST Era As the three tribe leaders of the new land of equestria where gathering in the Hold of canterlot a earth pony messenger came into the confrince room bearing news for the three leaders.
"Any word about the natives?" asked Commander Hurricane to the messenger.
"yes Commander sir mam! The natives of the western quadrant are also split up in three tribes and have a long history of being allies." Messenger holds out map of western quadrant with three markers labeled differently. "These are the names of the tribes."points at the first label marked igans. "these pony tribes call themselves Igans. There just like the earth pony's. But for some reason they can walk on there hind legs. Chancellor Puddinghead intterupted.
"Hind legs?! What kind of ponys are we dealing with?! No pony i know can do that let alone live like that?" Then the messenger slowly spoke again "ya well the Igans don't only just walk on there hinds. there culture is allot diferen't than ours. Especially the art." The messenger pull out a scroll which contains a Japanese style painting of a horse holding a basket of flowers. "What the hay am I looking at?" asked Commander Hurricane.
"This is what the Igans call art. Though in my opinion i cant understand it either."
"What kind of savages are we dealing with!?" Princess Platinum said as the other two leaders nodded in agreement. Then the messenger pointed to another label marked Wraith.
"These Pony's are called the wrath. They have wings like the pegesi but. and this is the weird part. They can control the elements and by elements i mean like wind fire ice and all that stuff."
"What! These Wraith can easily take over what we hold of this land! We can't let them have the opertunity!" Shouted Commander Hurricane. The other two leaders nodded in fear of what could happen to equestria and the unicorns, Pegusi and earth pony's living here since the three tribes settled there difference's.
"If you think their a threat look at the last labe marked as magic kill..." the messenger pointed at the last label.
"the magic kill? Who are they?" Asked Princess Platinum.
"The Magic Kill are a Tribe of Savage,evil and down right creepy unicorns that control a dark magic they call necromancy." "Dark magic?" Princess platinum asked in fear.
"yes" the messenger continued. "I've personally seen there rituals...Nothing but skulls,Dead worship,Satanic relic's, And loud obnoxious evil music.". Commander Hurricane slammed her hoof onto the table
"What kind of monsters are we dealing with!? I say we attack now! Let none of them live!".
"Ya! Ya! Let's blow em up with bombs and and an armada of soldiers!" Chancellor Puddinghead yelled agreeing with Commander hurricane.
"If i may?" Princess Platinum kindly interrupted the barbarian fest. "Instead of masecurring the's Monsters how about we make use of them?". "What are you saying?" Commander Hurricane asked. "Look at our new land. Our popullation is growing too massive and let's face it no pony want's to be in construction and we won't have enough room or workers to do things and tasks for us. Like farming and Technology. So we could use a few..,hundred or thousands of servants can we? We could also get money selling them to." Princess Platinum shugested.
"Slaves?" Commander Hurricane asked. "slaves is too strong of a word.
"I think indentured servants is the correct word" Princess platinum proposed.
"Well that sounds good" Chancellor Puddinghead agreed.
"Well this sounds like a worthy idea princess!" Commander hurricane agreed with pleasure as well"
"Then we will attack at dawn!" The commander yelled.
"Oh pleas don't kill too much if they put up a fight." Princess P suggested .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NEXT-DAY-------------------------
The Commander and a thousand armored stallions and mares where setting up a camp on the borders of equestria and the other land. Then the commander rallied her solders and yelled "All right pony's! Tonight we raid the nearby village of kagesh! The Wraith of the village are tough! But we'r tougher! Take all the women,children and men! Kill anypony that Resist's with violence! And good luck!" And the soldiers responded with a war cheer.
"ahhhhhhhhhh!" screamed the pony's in pride. The Camp was filled with tents and camp fire's and the solider's we'r training hard and singing war songs as they where pumped for this raid an future raids. In the big main tent for the commander The commander was planning out how there gonna do the raid studying a blueprint of the village.
"So we we will surround the village. Me and 50 colts will enter from the west side. general sprinkle swirls will surround the exits. hope she doesn't rip them limb from limb. Then well line up the the slves from strongest to weakest. and execute the surviving rebbles in-front of the slave's then we ship em back to canter lot for bidding's. This is a fool proof plane!" She said to herself. The commander put the plue prints in a box labeled : Awesome plan's :. then a pony entered the tent. This pony was tall violet female pegusis with silver armor and a scarred left eye trotting into the tent with a letter in her mouth and her name was sprinkle swirls by the way...
"Sir commander sir! I Have an important telegram for you sir!" yelled General SS.
"Who's it from general!?" Asked Commander H.
"It appears to be from the enemy." General SS Said in a bit of confusion.
"The Enemy!? Let me see that!?" She said pulling the letter from her mouth. "hmmm..." She hummed while reading the letter. (The letter reads: To the invading Foreners. Pleas don't do this. The Wraith are a peaceful tribe. They Don't deserve to be enslaved for they are but mere farmers and we can arrange for there to be a peace treaty. But pleas don't do this to them. From the ambassador of the magickill,kazalazereth.) Commander H just looked at the letter un-amused look on her face. "Pitiful! These Pony's aspect use to give up like that? Especially when they tell use are first targets are weak!? Ha! This will make this even easy-er!" She said mocking the Magickills letter. "General Sprinkle swirls! Prepare for tonight's Raid!" Commanded The Commander.
"Yes Sir Mam!" General SS yelled and saluted as she walked out of the tent. Then the commander pulls out a quill and some parchment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------At-Magickill-Hold---------------------
In the Magickill's hold of shadow castle the Magickill leaders have been worried when there magic foretold of the great war starting with the enslavement of the wraith. The magickill's ambassador. kazalazereth was trotting back and forth in fear of what the so called equestrians will do next. then a magickill messenger came to him at fast speed. "Ambassador! Ambassador! I have news from the invader my lord!" He gave the Ambassador a parchment letter.
"I hope they agree with our terms. This war will be the end of use!" He said as he opened the letter. (The letter states: To the magickill from the pegusi. We will not come to terms with sissies. You have so foolishly reviled to use that the wraith are weak and pethedic and we shall not pass up this opportunity. Love the commander of the equestrian army. Commander Hurricane. PS You next after the Igans.)
"Oh no...The war has become true we'r all doomed." The ambassador said as he layed down in depression. His hopes for peace had been crushed and his eye's became soul-less and fear-full.
"Sir?" The messenger asked.
"We'r doomed" The Ambassador said as he curled into a ball. Then he started crying. "I-Ill be taking my leave now..." The messenger said as he slowly walked out of the room.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hurricane-Camp-at-night--------------
The Wraith have already fallen asleep and the equestrian soldiers have surrounded the outskirts of the city and where prepared to attack. General SS has troop crawling around the town opening doors without waking the residence of the village and preping the houses for kidnap.
"lets do this" Commander H whispered to herself in pride. Then she whistled like a bird to inform all the soldiers to get ready to attack. When all of them heard it they all charged into the villages to kidnap the wrath inside. slowly put at a moderate speed the soldiers crept into the houses. In one house Commander H was creeping in the hallway with two other Soldiers. Commander H crept into the room of what appeared to be a kids room. She saw a little earth wraith sleeping in her room all peace-full. Commander H saw this and had a comical smirk on her face as she pulled a rag of cloraform and put it over her mouth. The little Wraith filly woke up for a few seconds then became passed out form the chemicals. The Commander then tied her to her back with some rope she took wither her from camp. And the two other soldiers did the same with the two parents. Soon the whole village was over run with kidnaps an screams of un-stealthy attempts of kidnap. Some of the Wraith escaped their homes but was soon captured by General SS's squad of soldiers and soon every Wraith was captured and chained in lines. "This was the best victory ever." The Commander said to herself in pride as the Wraith where being shipped in moving carreges labeled Canterlot on them. The Wraith of Kagesh had been captured. The citizens where in fear and shock of what just happened there home was lost to them since they knew since they have become captured for enslavement fillies where crying and mothers where careing for them. Two Male Wraith where in a cart with a bunch of others being shipped to parts unknown and they where talking to each other.
"Zodeth! I'm gonna send a letter to my brother!" Said a Static Wraith to the wind wraith he called Zodeth.
"carang Are you crazy!? These pony's Might notice if a bolt of static just pops out of the wagon! Then we could be in a heap of trouble!" Zodeth Whispered Carang in fear.
"Thats why I need you to send it! I can hear that there's some hard wind outside and they can't notice your wind since they can't tell the difference." Carang said back.
"Fine! Who to?" Asked Zodeth.
"Who else!? My little brother! I need to tell him about what happened here!" Carang told Zodeth. Just then a small gust of wind poped out of the wagon and just as Carang predicted The guard pony's didn't Notice.
----------------------------------------------------------------------Thunder-tower-Wraith-capital----------------------
In a small den impeded into the tower a Rainbow Wrath was cooking some stew in a pot. (Now rainbow Wraith are like a combination of lady rainacorns and Rainbow dashes. They can control the EM spectrum) This Wraith was named Kolico then he noticed a gust of wind in the room.
"Huh? zodeth sent me a tellagram." He then blasted the gust with a miniature rainboom.
"Kolico! I don't have much time but i wan't you to warn the Leaders of Thunder tower about what I am about to tell you!" The message then told him about the events that transpired at the village of Kagesh. With a shocked teary eye's and when the gust message faded Kolico flew out of his den to the top of the tower to warn the elders about the equestrians...War I fear will kill all..or so you might think?
----------------------------------------------------------------Author's-Credit-to-Fanfic---------------------------------
MLP By Hasbro
Altiar By Roytheboy1213
Magickill: http://roytheboy1213.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5oheas
Wraith: http://roytheboy1213.deviantart.com/art/Pony-race-Wraith-343452171?q=gallery%3Aroytheboy1213%2F39169038&qo=24
MLP Characters Belong to hasbro
And Fan O.C's Belong to Me! Roytheboy1213
Hope you like it! Took me a long time! :3
Original on my deviant art page: http://roytheboy1213.deviantart.com

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment