• Published 5th May 2021
  • 425 Views, 28 Comments

Detective jakkid166 Breaks Bad - jakkid166



Detectiv jakkid is diagnose with a terminal cold, and so he mus abandon his detective priciples in order to provide for his many friend before he dies. WILL HE DO IT?

  • ...
10
 28
 425

The danger of Meth

Twilight john Sparkle and me the detective jakkid166 who is now bald (not geneticaly) were in the based ment of her house, cooking together tha ingredients to turn notmeth into meth.

"This is perfect partner ship," said me while I put a ingredient. "You know the cemistry stuff, and I know the important things."

"Rember," said Twilight, "Meth has THREE spoon fuls of sugar, not 2."

"Oh right" I say and I set my gun to "sugar remove" and shoot it at the meth to remove th extra sugar I put in. "We are gonna make the best meth in the hisryory of Ponyville!"

"Yes" said Twilight. "I think the ingredients are ready now." and she pour the ingerdients into the Meth Pan and put it in the oven and set the oven to bake at 400 F for 15 minutes. and then she pulled the button to start the Cooking.

"So twilight how did you get into methery?" said me.

"I watche this show on TV about a High School Chemistry teacher who get lung cancer and have to cook meth to provide for his family. its called Metastasis"

"Oh cool." I didnt know wat else to talk about so I just kept saying "oh cool" over and over again for th next 15 minutes until it was done.

Twilight grabba the meth outta the oven and cut it into slices. And then she dice up the meth with her julien machine and ate a piece to taste test. "MMMM that taste so good!"

"Hell yea" said me and I cough out another tumor and it went in Twilights oven. "Oops"

~ At LEAST 1 MINUTE LATER BUT LESS THAN 3000 OF THEM ~

"So Twilight how do we sell the meth?" said me as we use our legs to make orselfs move forward through ponyville (called walking).

"Like this," say Twilight and she knock on the door of a pony house. The pony who open the door was Cheerilee, the schooled teacher. She brushed the bulet holes out of her hair from before and said

"Hello Twilight jakkid166 the greatest friendship princess detective in the world. It is nice to see you! What the fuck do you want"

"We are sellin meth door to door," said Twilight. "Five dollar a pound. You want some? IF we sell enough we get a special patch for it"

"Sure" said Cheerilee. "Teacher life is stressful." and she gave us five bucks and we hand her the meth, and she pourd it into a bowl with milk and ate it. "Damn thats good stuff!"

"Yes" said Twilight. "We got more if you want more. We are meth masters."

"Sure come inside and I wil buy more." so we went into the house of Cheer Lee and sat on her couch, but then all of a sudden she pull a GUN on us! "You bitches I bet you is cops!"

"WHAT?" said Twilight. "Cheerilee what is your shit? We would nevar be cops!"

"OH yeah?" said Cheerilee and she look a me. "Detective jakkid166, tell me your name!"

"Detective jakkid166"

"AHA!" said her. "I KNEW it! you are a DETECTIVE! You bitches think you can arrests me?? I'll make bullets come out of my gun and go into you (called shooting you)!"

"WAIT" said me. "Do not kill us! You like my meth right? If I show you how to make it then you let us live please? Pretty please with cherry on top?"

"Fine," said Cheerilee and we go into her kitchen. We went in the pantry and grab the meth ingredietns and bring them to the stove. I turn on the pot and let it heat. While we waited Cheerilee pulled out her phone and postd on her blog about the new good meth.

"Hahaha" said Cheerilee. "When i lern to make meth THIS good I can sell it to all the children for their lunch money! And also I plan to kill you anyway after this but ignore that part"

"Ok," said me and I pick up the ingredients to start. But, little did she know............ the ingredient i picked up was EXPLODING POISON GAS POWDER! and i THREW it in the pan and it explode in our face and distracted her so I grabed Twilight and ran ouitside and lock the door and I hold the door shut.

"Hoyle shit!" said Twilight. "That was quick thinking jakkid." but then BULLETS shot through the door and missed us.

"FUCK!" said me and I keep holdin the door shut until it all quiet down. when it was quieted I finaly open the door and saw Cheerilee was now on the ground and not moving or breathing (called being dead).

"Aw shit," said Twilight. "We killd the only teacher in ponyville. Now all the kids are gonna be stupid"

"Forgit that!" said me. "I cannot beleve we commit murer! Detective jakkid166 is called a pacifist, I do not kill life!"

"It was self defese jakkid," said Twilight. "Now come on we gota get rid of the body somehow! Dont worry I have a lota experience with this."

"Fine" said me and we went back inside (Cheerily has good air conditioning so its safe now).

~ MEANED WHILE ~

My ghost cousin detective Dick America sat on his chair of relax within his ghost house while he play on his ghost computer and ate ghost macaroni. Recently his window broke from nothing happening to it so he was payin Applejack to fix it for him.

"How is it coming, Jappleack?"

"All done!" said Applejack but then she broke the new window she just instaled. "Aw fuckapples."

"Dont worry," said Dick. "I am the nice detective so I don't get mad. If at first you dont succeed, try again. Unless its tax evasion."

"Wait" said Applejack when she look at her phone. "What on yeehawnation? Oh no Dick, look at this!"

Dick grab the phone and look at it. "Oh dang," said him. "Cheerilees blog says theres a new meth in Ponyville?! I cannot stand for this!" and he satted up outta his chair. "I, Dicked America, swear on this day that I will catch whoever is making this precious methous!"

"Yeah and I'll help too I guess partner yeehaw." said Applejack.