• Published 13th Aug 2020
  • 1,777 Views, 19 Comments

The Warmhearted Ectotherm - MightyShockwave



Discord turns Fluttershy into a lamia, and a surprise visit from Rarity lets the two play around with her new form.

  • ...
10
 19
 1,777

A Crushing Climax

Rarity turned and once more sat on Fluttershy's serpentine middle, sinking into the soft snake muscle. It rippled underneath her as it subtly shifted to balance her, sending shivers down Rarity's spine as it reminded her of its incredible strength.

"Now, bring the end of your tail to my midsection and loop around once, like a belt," Rarity said, spreading her forelegs apart so that Fluttershy would only need to worry about her round belly. In fact, Rarity thought as she looked down, a bit TOO round...perhaps she'd cut back on the ice cream after today.

"Okay, here goes," Fluttershy muttered as she focused lifted her tail tip and made it slowly swim through the air towards her friend. She rested it on the segment that Rarity was using as a scaly seat to brace it, and then slowly, delicately, began gliding across Rarity's stomach. Rarity had to stifle giggles as Fluttershy's gentle caress rounded her side, before looping around her back and curling to make a solid loop around her. Rarity looked down, biting her lip, unable to stop herself from patting her new belt. It prompted a little squeeze, which Rarity could definitely feel the strength of despite the thin tapering Fluttershy had towards her tail end.

"Very...*srnk*...good," Rarity continued, stifling a giggle. "Now, just try it again. Remember, always try to shift the bottom coil first, then move upwards. You want to bury me from the bottom up. Just concentrate and take your time. Things like this feel best when not rushed."

"Bottom, up, okay," Fluttershy said. Her focus shifted downward, from Rarity's face to the coil around her waist. She sent another ripple through her tail, making it shift further along, giving her a big more slack which she used to curl further around Rarity. As Fluttershy finished her second loop, she began to have enough around Rarity to once more feel that familiar, bubbly warmth radiating into her body. Her scales felt so cold, but Rarity's body provided sweet relief. By the time Fluttershy finished a second loop, gripping Rarity's body up to the bottom of her chest, she had fallen into a groove and immediately started on the third. It was easier the move her coils with coordination than Fluttershy had imagined; she mentally pictured it as Rarity being a stationary yo-yo, and Fluttershy just had to move deliberately and carefully to keep her still.

"My, you're quite the natural, Fluttershy," Rarity said as she saw herself slowly getting wrapped up by yellow scales. The constant corkscrew motion of the coils just made her body utterly melt under their touch. She shivered as her fur felt utterly electrified wherever those silky scales touched. Their constant rippling kneaded her entire body more thoroughly and expertly than hooves ever could, and she just got a rush knowing that she'd soon feel that tight embrace again.

"Thanks, Rarity. You're a natural too...um...of getting wrapped up, that is," Fluttershy replied, her confidence slowly growing as she got into the process. Rarity's coos, her lovely body heat, and now how she pulled up her forelegs to her chest, folding down her ears to display her total submission to Fluttershy's coils, all encourage her serpentine captor. Fluttershy couldn't help but smile as her tail bound Rarity's forelegs, snugly slithering across them, tying them up like a ribbon on a Hearth's Warming gift.

Once Rarity had been wrapped up all the way to her rib cage, Fluttershy stopped to gather herself. The coil around Rarity's stomach had grown quite thick by now, and even the most minor of flexes that Fluttershy sent through it made Rarity moan quietly as it forced air out of her lungs. She didn't protest, though, which prompted Fluttershy to not let up on that pressure. In fact, she squeezed just a little bit more; the tighter she hugged Rarity, the more elated she felt from the increase in heat flow. Her coils were devouring warmth like a ravenous monster, and Fluttershy felt like she was gradually succumbing to her own desires for more.

"Darling, your eyes, just hold onto that feeling," Rarity said as she saw Fluttershy's eyes explode with mesmerizing rings again. They started out slow, but their enchanting effect still penetrated into Rarity's mind. She didn't fight it, rather, she welcomed its intoxicating magic into her brain. Each ring was like the pinnacle of beauty, a glimmering diamond in a coal mine. Shining white, like a diamond, then blue than the bluest sky, before shifting to other colors in an endless train of perfection. Rarity's pupils dilated as her eyes became locked to Fluttershy's gaze, the magic in those spirals compelling her brain to focus on them and only them. The more she stared, the more she felt a tingling sensation well up in her core. It spread to everywhere the coils touched, filling her whole body with a blissful numbness that made her feel like her whole body was being worshiped with millions of tiny kisses.

"Okay Rarity, I will..." Fluttershy softly said, moving in close. To see those magnificent orbs suddenly draw near was like a punch to the face, and Rarity felt incredibly dizzy as those pulsing rings grew to encompass most of her sight. She felt like she was plunging into them, like the spirals were just bands of color along a tube that passed by as she fell. All the while, they grew faster and faster as Fluttershy grew more used to this feeling of domination.

"Rarity...you feel so good...you feel so relaxed..." Fluttershy whispered. She didn't quite know the level of mental domination lamia hypnosis afforded, but she figured that she'd try to give her friend the most blissful experience possible. She wasn't even sure where this compulsion was coming from, but it just felt so natural, as if it was just a part of her new instincts.

"So good...so relaxed..." Rarity repeated, without even realizing it. She had just said the first words that came to her mind, the hypnosis already beginning to affect her thinking. Even now, thoughts and concerns evaporated into smoke, leaving only a meditative oblivion where Fluttershy's voice rang clear and loudly in her mind. She sighed dreamily, her own eyes beginning to reflect the spirals as she fully welcomed the pleasure of the serpentine spell.

"I'm going to continue wrapping you up now...my coils feel so good...the more I wrap you up...the better and more relaxed you feel..." Fluttershy whispered as her tail continued winding around Rarity, burying her white fur under yellow scales. The moment scales started to shift, Rarity's mouth opened up into a wobbly smile, sighing blissfully as her brain amplified the already pleasant sensation of scales sliding across fur to astronomical heights. Her whole body shivered as her brain released wave after wave of dopamine into her bloodstream, completely embracing the spell that swam in her head. The rush was making her fall deeper and deeper, with more of her mind being consumed by the indescribable joy that the spirals made her feel. She counted each one in her head, drinking in their ethereal light as the patterns repeated endlessly in her addled mind, falling into a compulsive obsession with them in mere moments.

Soon, Fluttershy's tail tip rounded Rarity's neck, and rested snugly against her throat. With a massive heave, Fluttershy lifted Rarity up, holding her horizontally so she could continue staring into Fluttershy's eyes while Fluttershy spun her around to wrap thick bands of serpentine muscle around Rarity's hind legs, completely enclosing every part of the mare except for her head in a big, yellow cocoon. Fluttershy could barely keep her own concentration as her tail was just flooded with life-giving heat, but she knew she had to focus if she wanted to continue guiding Rarity through her heavenly trance. Besides, she thought to herself, there might be a way to go even further with this hedonism.

"Rarity...you are so calm...so relaxed...how do you feel?" Fluttershy asked.

"Calm...relaxed...I feel...so good..." Rarity muttered almost drunkenly, Fluttershy's voice ringing endlessly between her ears. It was just so clear in this muddy world of light and rings, steeped with a sense of authority and even a small sense of divinity. It sounded like the voice of a goddess, one that Rarity was desperate to please.

Indeed, she was telling the truth; even if Rarity didn't have the mental capacity to fabricate a lie, Fluttershy was able to tell that Rarity was in a supremely meditative state. Her coils could feel the slow, deep, rhythmic breaths she took, and even the smallest of fidgets had completely ceased as her body relaxed completely in Fluttershy's snug grip. Aside from the wide, spiraling eyes, Fluttershy would have thought that Rarity had fallen asleep.

"So good...you love my coils, Rarity...you love how they hold you...pressing into you...molding to your body..." Fluttershy said, her heart racing and her face flushing red as her boldness came to a head. "You love how firm their grip is...the tighter I squeeze...the better it feels..."

"Yes...love your coils..." Rarity muttered, helpless to resist Fluttershy's command. The white mare suddenly became hyper-aware of the pressure that surrounded her, of the firm resistance that anything more than a slow breath elicited. Her eyes went even wider as her brain released another rush of endorphins into her blood stream when Fluttershy slowly began to tighten. It was slow, but relentlessness. With each and every breath, Rarity moaned as she felt the coils around her ripple and draw in closer. She could feel their intense power growing, the power that she was at the complete mercy of, as serpentine muscle flexed and grew firm under loose, scaled skin. The more subtle musculature became more defined with each bit of space Fluttershy took from Rarity, compressing her body together with seemingly limitless strength. The pressure rolled upwards in waves, first starting at the ends of her hind legs, then her thighs, then her stomach, and then finally her ribs. However, Rarity's precious, fragile neck was spared the most crushing of the tightness, though the coil around her neck held snug and firm while the very tip of Fluttershy's tail caressed her cheek and traced her jawline. All the while, the endless flow of spirals corrupted Rarity's mind further and further to the point of twisting any discomfort she was feeling into pure, mind-numbing bliss.

Fluttershy just couldn't help it. It just felt so right to hug Rarity so tightly. She had taken care of snakes before and did enjoy it when they wrapped around one of her legs for a hug, so, in her mind, this was just taking one of those hugs to the next level. The cute little squeaks that Rarity was making as the pressure ramped ever higher was a certain sign that she was enjoying herself, and wringing out the heat was just a simple side-effect that Fluttershy was capitalizing on. At least, that's what she told herself. A deeper, darker part of her loved having complete and utter power over a close friend of hers. Rarity trusted her, and Fluttershy felt comfortable knowing that Rarity had essentially given herself to her for now. It gave her a bit of security in being able to just let loose and enjoy herself.

Fluttershy sent one, final, powerful bout of constriction in Rarity's direction, bringing her body to the point of complete suffocation. She didn't hold back in the neck region this time, squeezing Rarity's neck to fully seal off the windpipe. Such an immense squeeze made Rarity moan loudly, her mouth popping open. Without skipping a beat, Fluttershy found herself lunging forward, planting her lips on Rarity's and sticking her tongue inside. She did it without thinking, a complete reflex. This deep kiss wasn't one of romance, it was one of complete, utter dominance. In this moment, Fluttershy ruled Rarity, both in body and mind, completely and utterly. Fluttershy held the kiss for a full thirty seconds as she felt Rarity's spasming from the incredible hypnotic pleasure that was coursing through her body. When the kiss broke, Fluttershy took a few more seconds to view Rarity having fallen completely in a trance, now entirely still with a dopey smile on her face.

"Um...forget that just happened..." Fluttershy said as she slowly began to realize what she had done. Perhaps things had gone too far, she thought, and she had to reel it in before this little hypnotherapy session got dangerous. "Just relax...when I release the pressure...breathe deeply...slowly...the less pressure you feel...the more your thoughts return...the more you come up out of trance..."

As she spoke, Fluttershy began to relax her serpentine muscles. Rarity breathed deeply, and the shock of her lungs finally getting the oxygen they had been robbed of almost broke her trance right then and there. The rings in her eyes slowed to a crawl, and grew slower with each passing breath. Her body began to slowly stir as Fluttershy gradually unwound from around her. It was hard to let the magnificent heat go, but despite having new instincts, Fluttershy knew that she couldn't be a slave to them if it meant risking the lives of others. She had found satisfaction already, now she had to just deal with the consequences.

Fluttershy eventually let Rarity slide out of the coils onto a bed of scales, her limbs splayed out and twitching as Rarity closed her eyes. She took a few more deep breaths, and opened them to reveal that the spirals had totally vanished. Her eyes darted around, seeing that, in her demureness, Fluttershy's hypnosis had also stopped, and her beautiful, kind teal irises greeted her instead of mesmerizing spirals.

"Fluttershy, that was...amazing..." Rarity said with a hushed voice.

"Rarity, are you alright?" Fluttershy asked.

Rarity tried to move, only to become aware that her limbs were still numb to her commands. Her whole body felt like it was covered in pinpricks, like a limb that had fallen asleep. The feeling began to fade, and Rarity soon found her legs responding more and more, though the process was slow. "My, I think you cut off circulation to my limbs with that constriction," Rarity said as blood slowly began to flow through her body again.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Fluttershy said, rushing forward with tears welling in her eyes, only to meet a weakly-raised hoof on her snout.

"No, I loved every second of that, Fluttershy. I think I understand why Twilight made excuses to be around me so often when I was a lamia myself," Rarity said, shifting onto her side to get a better look at Fluttershy. She seemed different somehow, like she had an invisible radiance about her. Rarity couldn't pinpoint what or how, especially since Fluttershy was looking pretty unsure of herself right now, but a tiny part of her began to suddenly feel that Fluttershy deserved a small sense of reverence. Her kindness and beauty were almost divine, a true specimen of a mare, and Rarity felt like she was just now beginning to realize it. Perhaps it was the latent hypnotic energy in her brain that Rarity felt still had yet to dissipate, but she didn't see any sort of reason to not go along with this new feeling. She cozied up on her bed of coils, content to back in their power and glamour.

"Oh, that's good," Fluttershy said, moving her pony half over. "I as afraid I hurt you in some way."

She bit her lip.

"D-do you remember everything?" Fluttershy asked.

"I think so. It's all a bit of a pleasant haze, but I remember you guiding me down into a lovely trance, and then delivering the biggest hug of my life! I'm afraid Pinkie has nothing on this new hug of yours, darling," Rarity said with a giggle.

"A-and then what?" Fluttershy stammered.

"...And then you slowly woke me up, why, is there something wrong?" Rarity asked with confused expression.

"No, no, nothing wrong," Fluttershy said. She was thankful that Rarity didn't remember the kiss, but it was also chilling that she could simply order Rarity to forget something and she would. She wondered just how powerful lamia hypnosis could be, and a part of her didn't want to find out.

"Good. You shouldn't feel bad about your powers. It's incredibly therapeutic. I haven't felt this refreshed in ages. In fact, I think that perhaps we should have a get together with all the girls. I bet they'd love to see your newest trick," Rarity said, nuzzling the nearest coil.

"A party, with all of them?" Fluttershy said, flushing.

"Oh yes darling, should be great fun," Rarity replied.

Fluttershy was just silent, but she couldn't deny that soaking in the heat of five other ponies all at once wasn't utterly tantalizing. Did she even have enough length to coil all of them at once? She supposed there was only one way to find out. Also...if she could hypnotize her friends to forget certain things...

A small smile crept onto her face. She did have all those costumes from her dreams of going to a manga convention in cosplay that were just begging to be tried out...

Comments ( 15 )

nice read, pappy to see you around again:twilightsmile:

Discord turns Fluttershy into a lamia

Y E S

Now we need a sequel with both of them as Lamia’s

I’m a sucker for lamia stories but this is a Cute story.

I loooove this fantastic writing, fantastic characterization and fantastic coils! One of the best lamia folk working.

Lovely little read~

A few typos here and there but very enjoyable

10472818
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Oh, quite the fun story. Now I have to wonder if she'll ever ask to be turned back into a pony.

*saves the last chapter* <3

11501562
I know how much you enjoy crushing embraces~

Login or register to comment