• Published 27th Sep 2021
  • 6,151 Views, 888 Comments

Cinematic Adventures: Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi - extremeenigma02



The final battle between the Rebellion and the Empire draws near as the Mane Six, Storm, and Spike are back for one last adventure through the stars. Will they finally succeed in rescuing Sunset Shimmer or will she forever be lost to the darkness?

  • ...
12
 888
 6,151

Rancor Battle

Deep within the dungeon corridors of Jabba’s Palace, Gamorrean guards lead Chewbacca down a long dark hallway. When a tentacle reached out toward the Wookiee, Chewie’s ferocious roar echoed against the walls and the tentacle snapped back into its cell in terror. It took all the guards just to hurl Chewie roughly into a cell, slamming the door behind him. Chewie released a pathetic howl, banging against the iron door.

Meanwhile, back in the Throne Room of the palace, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity emerged from a few hiding spots they were able to find for themselves during the day. The room was deserted, only the awful debris of the alien celebration gave mute witness to the activity here before. Several drunk creatures laid unconscious around the room, snoring loudly. The girls maneuvered carefully around the passed-out beings, so as not to wake them and alert to their presence.

“I myself have never seen or even heard creatures this vile,” Rarity whispered. “Drinking themselves into a stupor, applauding over such horrid acts…”

“Shh!” Applejack shushed quietly. “You wanna wake them varmints up?”

“Oh my goodness!” Fluttershy whispered in fear.

She had some trouble stepping over a fat pig like creature, which was no easy far.

At that moment, a shadowy figure moved stealthily among the columns at the perimeter of the room. It is revealed to be Boushh, the bounty hunter. He picked his way carefully through the snoring, drunken monsters before coming alongside the three girls. The sudden sight of the bounty hunter nearly frightened poor Fluttershy to death but thankfully Applejack slapped a hand over her mouth before she could scream. Soon as Fluttershy calmed down, Applejack removed her hand and the three looked at the masked figure.

“Bout time y’all showed up,” Applejack whispered. “Ya know where they’re-a keepin’ ‘im, right?”

Boushh merely nodded his head slowly, tilting his head towards a door in the wall. He moved forward towards the door, gesturing the three girls to follow him, which they did.

<>

Han Solo, the frozen space pirate, hung spotlighted against the wall of the dungeon. His coffin-like case suspended by a force field. The bounty hunter and the three girls emerged from the darkness and deactivated the force field by flipping a control switch to one side of the coffin. The heavy case slowly lowered to the floor of the alcove, before banging back against the wall. The girls quickly looked back making sure no one was awake. When not a soul stirred, they went back to work.

Boushh stepped up to the case, studying Han, then turned toward the controls along the side of the coffin. He activated a series of switches and, after one last, hesitant look at Han, slid the decarbonization lever. The case began to emit a sound as the hard shell covering the contours of Han’s face began to melt away. The bounty hunter watched as Han’s body was freed of its metallic coat, his forearms, and hands (Previously raised in reflexive protest) dropping slackly to his side. His face muscles relaxed from their mask of horror. Once fully free, Han Solo fell forward to the floor with a crash and appeared quite dead.

Boushh’s ugly helmet leaned close toward Han’s face, listening for the breath of life. Nothing… he waits… eventually Han’s eyes popped open with a start, and he began coughing. The bounty hunter steadied the staggering man.

“Just relax for a moment,” Boushh told him, in English. “You’re free of the carbonite.”

“Don’t y’all worry none, Han,” Applejack assured him. “Yer safe now.”

Han slowly turned his head to stare toward the three girls, trying to say something.

“A-A-Apple-j-jack?” He stammered.

“That’s right cowpoke,” Applejack smiled.

“F-Fluttershy? R-Rarity?”

“Take it slow darling,” Rarity said calmly. “You’ve been frozen for quite some time now.”

“We’re going to get you out of here, Han,” Fluttershy assured.

“Don’t move…”

The new voice made them all freeze, slowly one by one they turned toward another masked bounty hunter holding a blaster at them. This bounty hunter was clearly a Mandalorian, wearing armor similar to that of Boba Fett although it was more of a different color.

It was during which moment that the same bounty hunter teaming with Boushh prior emerged from behind the armored mercenary, the hooded figure stood in front of the Mandalorian with their hands held in defense.

“Whoa, hold up there, Mando!” The figure spoke quickly. “These aren’t the ones that we’re going after here. They’re friends.”

The Mandalorian in question looked back toward the three girls before slowly lowering his gun and placed it back in his belt. The way the figure spoke seemed familiar, and the girls knew exactly who it was.

“Rainbow Dash?!” They all spoke.

The figure drew back their hood and removed their mask, revealing themselves as none other than the very rainbow-haired cyan girl smiling at them.

“Hey guys, glad we found you,” Rainbow said.

“Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy all looked back at each other in confusion before turning back toward their friend and the mercenary.

“Uh Dash, who’s yer uh… friend?” Applejack said uneasily.

“Oh right, sorry,” Dash apologized, gesturing to the Mandalorian. Girls, this is Mando. Pinkie and I met him on the way here to help you guys bust Han out of jail. At first, it was a rocky introduction but when I gave him a bag full of bits Twilight gave me, he was more than willing to help us out.”

The girls looked from their friend to the stone-faced Mandalorian, course it was difficult to read his expression due to the helmet.

“So, you’re not going to hurt us?” Fluttershy asked fearfully.

“As long as you’re paying me the right price, I’m at your service,” Mando responded. “For now…”

As this went on, Han touched his face with his hand and moaned.

“Shh…” Boushh hushed him. “You have hibernation sickness.”

“I can’t see,” Han moaned.

“Your eyesight will return in time.”

“Where am I?”

“Shh… Jabba’s palace.”

“Who are you?”

The bounty hunter reached up and lifted the helmet from his head, revealing the beautiful face of one Princess Leia.

“Someone who loves you,” She answered.

“Leia!” Han gasped.

“Come on y’all, let’s get on out of here!” Applejack ushered.

“Pinkie Pie is just waiting for us outside Jabba’s palace,” Rainbow informed. “The sooner we get the captain out of here the better.”

“But what about the droids?”

“Well, apart from 3PO…” Rainbow began, then shook it off. “Don’t worry about it, we’ll get them out too.”

As Leia and Rarity helped Han to stand up, the relative quiet was pierced by an obscene ‘Huttese’ cackle from the other side of the alcove.

“G-G-G-Guys… what was that?” Fluttershy asked nervously.

“I know that laugh,” Han moaned.

The curtain along the far side of the alcove opened, revealing Jabba the Hutt, surrounded by Bib and other aliens. One of whom clutched onto 3PO’s mouth, preventing him from speaking. Jabba laughed again; his gross cronies joined in a cacophony of alien glee. Rainbow and the girls quickly drew their lightsabers, while Mando pulled out two blasters at the ready.

“Hey, Jabba,” Han greeted. “Look, Jabba, I was just on my way to pay you back, but I got a little sidetracked. It’s not my fault.”

“Han do not start pointing fingers…” Rainbow hissed.

Jabba merely laughed in amusement.

It’s too late for that, Solo,” Jabba spoke, in Huttese. “You may have been a good smuggler, but now you’re Bantha fodder.

“Bantha… fodder…” Rarity cringed.

“It’s worse than it sounds,” Mano spoke plainly.

“Look…” Han argued.

Take him away!” Jabba ordered.

The guards grabbed Han, proceeding to lead him away. Not of course before Rainbow and the girls sprang into action.

“I don’t think so space slime!” Rainbow growled.

Leaping into action, the Rainbow-haired Jedi leapt over the guards and proceeded to whirl her dual saber around with both elegance yet power as she struck them down with ease. Meanwhile, another guard snagged Fluttershy around the waist and knocked her lightsaber out of reach. She struggled against the alien’s grip, but he proved too strong. Thankfully, Rarity used her own lightsaber to sever the alien’s right arm making him howl in pain and released Fluttershy. Using this opportunity, Mando shot the alien in the back of the head and ended his misery as he unloaded rounds toward the other approaching guards. Mando then pressed a button on a strange pack he wore on his back, then a missile shot out and exploded a wall behind him. The explosion and dust disoriented many of the guards as Mando and the girls used the opportunity to escape. Racing into the scorching heat of Tatooine, Mando and the girls made their way a safe distance away from the palace before stopping to recover.

“Did we lose them?” Fluttershy asked.

“I reckon so,” Applejack sighed, gasping for air.

“Dirty rotten slime,” Mando sighed to himself.

“Those horrible ruffians!” Rarity cringed. “If I never step foot in that awful place again as long as I live, it’ll be far too soon!”

“Wait a minute!” Applejack pointed out. “Where’re Han and Leia?”

“And what about Rainbow Dash?” Fluttershy asked. “Or Pinkie Pie? Rainbow said she’d be waiting here.”

Everyone looked around, noticing that the three other members of their group were indeed not with them. Looking back at Jabba’s Palace, they started to form a pretty good idea of where they were. As for Pinkie Pie… who knew where their friend was at this time. But before they could ponder, a series of shadows loomed over them and Fluttershy had a sinking feeling like they were being watched. Nervously, Fluttershy slowly turned behind her and her eyes went wide.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!” Fluttershy screamed.

<>

“Jabba… I’ll pay you triple!” Han called out. “You’re throwing away a fortune here. Don’t be a fool!”

“Let me go you stupid, big-headed freaks!” Rainbow yelled.

But it was no use, the pair found themselves restrained and unable to escape. Han was forcibly dragged off, as Lando Calrissian (In disguise) quickly moved forward and attempted to lead Leia away.

Bring her to me!” Jabba ordered.

Jabba chuckled as Lando, and a second guard, dragged the beautiful young princess toward him. 3PO peeled from behind a monster, quickly turning away in disguist.

“We have powerful friends,” Leia warned. “You’re gonna regret this…”

I’m sure,” Jabba replied, unconvinced.

Inexorably, Leia’s lovely face moved within a few inches of Jabba’s ugly blob of a head, his long tongue sweeping across his disgusting lips. And all Leia could do was turn away in disguist.

“Ugh!” Leia groaned.

“Oh, I can’t bear to watch,” 3PO moaned.

Jabba quickly turned his attention away from Leia, noticing his guards dragging Rainbow Dash toward a cell.

Wait!” Jabba called out. “Bring the girl to me…

The guards quickly did as their master ordered, dragging Rainbow forward and forcibly kneeling her before Jabba the Hutt. The fiery rogue stared up toward the gelatinous Hutt, who looked down toward her with a sick smile on his face.

You have a fire burning within your soul, rainbow girl!” Jabba said impressed. “You will makea wonderful addition to my ‘entertainment’.

Rainbow growled in response, trying to pry herself away from the guards holding her to give Jabba a piece of her mind.

“Just you wait you overweight slug!” She threatened. “I’ll hit you so hard, it’ll leave a permanent indent in that blubber!”

Seeing her futile resistance made Jabba laugh further, as his guards proceeded to drag her and Princess Leia toward the Throne Room with Jabba and the rest of his cronies following close behind.

<>

The heavy metal door to the dungeon whined, slowly creaking open. A guard hurled the blinded star captain, Han Solo, in the dark cell and the door slammed shut behind him. This left him with only a thin sliver of light from a crack in the door. As Han tried to collect himself, a sudden growl was heard from the far side of the cell. He jumped back against the cell door, listening.

“Chewie?” Han called out. “Chewie, is that you?”

The shadowy figure released a crazy yell, racing toward Han, lifting him off the ground with a big hug carrying them into the light. And thus, Chewbacca a.k.a. ‘Chewie’ was revealed.

“Ah! Chew—Chewie!” Han cried out, startled.

The giant Wookiee merely barked with glee.

“Wait!” Han shouted. “I can’t see, pal. What’s goin’ on?”

Chewie barked an excited blue streak.

“Luke? Luke’s crazy! He can’t even take care of himself, much less rescue anybody.

Chewie barked a reply.

“A… Jedi Knight?” Han questioned surprised. “And… the girls? Even Spike—the dog. I—I’m out of it for a little while, everybody gets delusions of grandeur.”

Chewie growled insistently, holding Han to his chest, and patting atop his head.

“I’m all right, pal,” Han reassured. “I’m all right.”

<>

Later…

Noisily, the main gate lifted to flood the blackness with blinding lights revealing the silhouetted figures of Luke Skywalker, Twilight Sparkle, and Storm Shield. Luke was clad in a robe similar to Ben’s and wore neither pistol nor laser sword and they all wore hooded cloaks. They strode purposefully into the hallway. Two giant guards moved to block their path, forcing the trio to a halt.

Luke raised his hand, gesturing toward the puzzled guards, who immediately lowered their spears and fell back. The young Jedi lowered his hand and moved on down the hallway while the guards were clutching their throats like they were choking and fell behind in the darkness.

Bib Fortuna soon appeared out of the gloom, speaking to Luke as they approached each other. But the trio didn’t stop, so Bib ordered them to reverse their direction and hurried alongside the young Jedis in order to carry on the conversation. Or at least, based on what Storm and Luke heard Bib say.

“We must speak with Jabba,” Luke spoke calmly.

Bib answered in Huttese, shaking his head in denial. Luke stopped, staring at Bib for a moment. Then Storm raised his hand before Bib’s face.

“You will take us to Jabba now!” Storm commanded.

Bib turned in hypnotic response to Storm’s command, and the three Jedi followed him into the gloom.

“You serve your master well,” Luke spoke.

“And you should be rewarded,” Storm added.

All the while Bib repeated the words the Jedi were saying, still under the power of this magical trance.

“I don’t understand why considering just how much of a lowlife he really is,” Twilight told Storm.

“Just stay close to me okay?” Storm replied. “You may be a Jedi now, but you don’t want to go testing Jabba.”

“How do you know this guy anyway? Have you actually met him?”

“Not ‘personally’, I’ve caught a glimpse or two of him during my times here. But from all the stories I’ve heard of him, he’s as ruthless as he is disgusting. Just leave most of the talking to us, and ‘hopefully’ he’ll let us go peacefully.”

<>

Jabba himself was sound asleep on his throne, with Princess Leia lying before him. Salacious sat by Jabba’s tail, watching it wriggle with curiosity. By now Leia was forcibly dressed in the skimpy costume of a dancing girl; a chain ran from a manacle/necklace at her throat to her new master, Jabba the Hutt. Right beside her, also with a chain necklace around her neck, Rainbow Dash too was dressed in a very skimpy, ‘very’ revealing red slave dancer outfit.

“You know, under different circumstances, I’d say this outfit really defines my plot well,” Rainbow remarked. “But considering where I am, it just makes me sick!”

“Join the club!” Leia said.

3PO stood behind Jabba, as Bib approached the gangster slug with the Jedi trio in tow.

“At last!” 3PO cheered. “Master Luke’s come to rescue me!”

“Twilight?!” Rainbow looked up.

Master…” Bib spoke.

Jabba awoke with a start, as Bib continued speaking to him in Huttese.

… Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight…

I told you not to admit him!” Jabba interrupted.

“We must be allowed to speak,” Luke commanded quietly.

He must be allowed to speak,” Bib repeated, in translation.

Jabba, furious, clobbered Bib and shoved him away.

You weak-minded fool! He’s using an old Jedi mind trick.

The trio flipped their hoods over their heads, Luke stared hardly into Jabba’s gaze.

“You will bring Captain Solo and the Wookie to me,” Luke commanded.

But the gangster slug merely chuckled in response, as the three stood waiting for a response. Twilight Sparkle looked around nervously over the scene, expecting some form of ambush.

Your mind powers will not work on me, boy,” Jabba spoke, in amusement.

“Nevertheless, I’m taking Captain Solo and his friends,” Luke responded.

“So that leaves you with one of two options, Jabba,” Storm warned. “Either profit by this… or be destroyed! Either way, it’s only fair to warn you: Do not underestimate our powers.”

“That’s right,” Twilight added. “Now if you would kindly just hand over our friends, we’ll leave you in peace and you’ll never see us again. Please?”

“That’s not going to work, Twi…” Rainbow hissed.

Jabba’s laugh, mean and loud, bellowed across the throne room. 3PO noticed where the trio were standing, the trap door just over the pit, and attempted in vain to warn them.

“Master Luke! Storm! Princess! You’re standing on…”

There will be no bargain, young Jedis,” Jabba answered. “I shall enjoy watching you die.

Luke suddenly reached out, and a pistol jumped from the guard’s holster right into Luke’s hand. The bewildered guard grabbed for it, as Storm and Twilight tried to tug the warthog-like alien off their friend.

Bascka!” Jabba shouted, raising his hand.

He slammed his fist on a button and the floor suddenly dropped away, sending the three Jedi and the hapless guard into the pit. The pistol went off, blasting a hole through the ceiling. Jabba laughed, while his courtiers joined in. Leia and Dash started forward, but were restrained by the human guard—Lando, recognizable behind his mask. They looked at him, and he shook his head ‘no’. Amidst the crowd, another hooded figure stood quietly in the background watching the scene take place. A pair of tiny eyes peeked through the middle of the hood, observing with worry.

<>

Luke, his allies, and the guard dropped twenty-five feet from a chute and int the dungeonlike cage. Luke and the others picked themselves to their feet, while the guard yelled hysterically for help.

“Hi guys!”

The three quickly turned around and Twilight’s eyes widened in surprise. Pinkie Pie waved towards the new arrival, sitting casually in the corner. Rarity and Applejack were leaning along parts of the wall, the former desperately trying to dust herself clean. Fluttershy sat huddled on the floor, staring shakily toward a big metal door while rocking back and forth. There was one face that Twilight Sparkle didn’t quite recognize, a Mandalorian like the one they saw back in Cloud City (And briefly saw amongst Jabba’s goons just now) only with different armor. He didn’t have most of his weapons on him, but his armor still remained as he paced around the room.

“Now we can officially call this a party because the whole gang’s here!” Pinkie smiled optimistically. “Except for Rainbow Dash… and Galen Marek… AND Spike…”

“Pinkie! Girls! What’re you doing down here?!”

“The plan to distract Jabba and rescue our friends from captivity… didn’t quite go so well,” Pinkie replied. “And you…?”

“The plan to convince Jabba to set you guys free… didn’t go well at all,” Twilight sighed heavily. “Could this day get any—”

“DON’T SAY IT!!!!!” The group shouted.

Meanwhile, the crowd gathered around the edge of the pit as the door along the side of the pit rumbled open. The guard screamed in panic, as Luke and the others looked calmly around for a means of escape. Only Fluttershy’s eyes remained along the open doorway.

“G-G-G-G-Guys…” Fluttershy stuttered, pointing shakily.

“What’s goin’ on down there?!” Rainbow called out.

“Oh, no! The Rancor!” 3PO shouted.

“What in Celestia’s name is a Rancor?!”

“Oh… no…” Storm grimaced.

At the side of the pit, an iron door rumbled upward. Before their very eyes, a giant, fanged Rancor emerged from its holding cell. It stood five meters tall, with long arms, immense jaw, and armored hide able to withstand blaster fire. A formidable predator, growling hungrily toward its ‘fresh meat’. The guard raced the side of the slide they came from, trying futilely to scramble toward the top. The hideous beast closed in on the pig, while the spectators chuckled with glee.

“To the side! To the side!” Storm shouted.

The Rancor moved past Luke and the others, as they gathered together along the side. They could only watch helplessly as the guard continued to scramble, only for the Rancor to pick him up and pop him into its slavering jaws. A few of the girls screamed, watching the guard swallow the piglike alien with a gulp. And the audience just cheered, laughing at the guard’s fate as Rainbow looked on incredulously.

“You gotta be kidding me!” Rainbow shouted. “There’s a big fight for survival taking place, and I don’t get to be part of it?! Someone’s going to pay…”

“Not the best time, Rainbow Dash!” Leia muttered.

The monster turned and slowly made a start for Luke and the others. The young Jedis dashed away, Luke tucked and rolled as the monster took a swipe at him. Mando held his vambraces up, parts of his equipment not taken from him, and fired his flamethrowers toward the monster’s face trying to get him to back off. The flames ‘barely’ grazed the beast, who merely swiped at the Mandalorian out of annoyance, and he flung aside with a grunt.

The monster stomped toward the bounty hunter and reached for the Mandalorian, but one of its claws was caught by a rope clung to its right arm, the rope tugging it back. The beast looked as Applejack tried to draw the Rancor back, her teeth gritting tightly as she pulled with all her might. The monster merely swung its arm, spinning Applejack around and around in the air and she screamed loudly before she lost her grip on her rope and flung straight into the arms of Rarity and Fluttershy, the girls falling back on impact.

“A.J.!!!” Rainbow shouted.

Amidst all the chaos, Luke picked up the long arm bone of an earlier victim as the only means of defense and offense… but mostly ‘defense’. Before anyone could do anything, the monster grabbed Luke and slowly brought him up to his salivating mouth. At the very last moment, Luke wedged the bone in the monster’s mouth and the beast let Luke go, dropping him to the floor. The monster bellowed in rage, flailing about, hitting the side of the pit, causing an avalanche. The group rolled and ducked away from the falling debris, using the very minimal room space they had.

“Twilight darling, not that we’re not happy to see you,” Rarity spoke, picking herself up. “But you guys wouldn’t have happened to bring any spare lightsabers? Jabba and his goons took ours.”

“Yeah… about that…” Twilight cringed.

“Yer sayin’ y’all didn’t bring any weapons?!” Applejack shouted.

“Hey! We’re making up this plan as we go,” Storm spoke. “We at least have just enough time to plan how to take down that—”

*SNAP!!!*

The monster crushed the bone in its jaws in a matter of seconds.*

“And… time’s up,” Storm concluded.

The group raced away, looking around for some places to hide. The beast spotted Luke, who squeezed into a crevice in the pit wall. Looking past the monster, toward the holding cave beyond, Luke spotted the utility door on the far side of the holding cave. While the beast was distracted, Storm too spotted their only means of escape.

“There’s the door!” Storm pointed out. “We’ll have to get out through there!”

“But what about Luke?!” Twilight pointed out.

“A monster that big, he’s going to devour us all like a competitive food eater in a Hot Dog contest!” Pinkie compared.

“… Vegetarian?” Fluttershy asked hopefully.

“Noo…” Pinkie grimaced.

In the meantime, the Rancor spotted Luke and reached its claws through the crevice trying to get to him. Luke inched back as far as he could, but there was barely any room, and he was just too tall. Desperately, Luke grabbed a large rock, raised it, and attempted to smash it along the Rancor’s finger as hard as he could. Twilight Sparkle quickly looked around and spotted a sharp piece of the bone. She grabbed for it and raced quickly toward the beast and stabbed as hard as she could against the back of the Rancor’s left leg.

The combined effort of the rock and the piece of bone behind the Rancor’s leg made the beast release a loud howl, giving Luke time to make a run for the holding cave. The others followed Luke closely behind until eventually they reached for the door and pushed the button to open it. While Luke succeeded, they soon realized that a heavy barred gate stood between them and safety.

“Should’ve known it would be too easy!” Mando grumbled.

Beyond the gate, the two guards looked up from their dinner as Luke and Storm pulled with all their might on the gate. The girls looked behind them, seeing the monster heading for them. The guards moved toward the gate, poking, and prodding the young Jedi back with spears, laughing. Fluttershy meanwhile just stared at the approaching Rancor.

“Uh… uh… Mr. Rancor, sir?” Fluttershy spoke to the beast. “Y-Y-You don’t want to eat us! You’re probably just cranky from being stuck in a cage all day; I’d be too. S-S-S-So… maybe if you could do us a favor and ‘not’ eat us—”

The beast bellowed with a roar so great, that Fluttershy’s hair blew back against his repulsive breath. The girl squeaked fearfully and stepped back close to the group. They crouched against the wall, as the monster started to reach for them.

“What do we do? What’ll we do?!” Rarity panicked. “What ARE we going to do?!?!?!”

“Wow… that’s going to get repetitive very quickly,” Storm muttered.

Suddenly, Luke noticed the main door control panel halfway up the wall. As the Rancor moved in for the kill, Luke picked up a skull from the cave floor and hurled it at the panel. The giant overhead door crashed down through the beast’s head, squashing it like a sledgehammer on an egg. Fluttershy, horrified at the sight, clutched her hands against her mouth keeping herself from throwing up.

A startled gasp was heard from the stunned court. There’s consternation at this turn of events, as the monster gave one pitiful moan before dying. All heads turned toward Jabba, who actually turned red with rage. Leia and Rainbow couldn’t suppress their joy at the scene.

“AH-HA!!! Way to go guys!” Rainbow shouted. “You guys were AWE-AAAGHH!!!”

A fierce tug from the necklace on her neck cut Rainbow short, as she gagged a bit from the tug. Jabba started uttering harsh commands toward the guards, who quickly hurried off.

Bring me Solo and the Wookie!” Jabba ordered. “They will all suffer for this outrage.

Back in the pit, the Rancor keepers came into the beast and examined their now dead beast. One of them broke down, actually weeping seeing a creature he cared for and kept fed for years was now dead before his eyes. The other glared menacingly toward Luke and the group, the former (Including Mando and Storm) unworried while few of the girls looked feebly toward the guard.

“Uh, heh-heh…” Pinkie chuckled nervously. “I don’t suppose saying ‘we’re sorry’ is going to… help?”

Several of the guards rushed into the holding tunnel and dragged the group away without an answer.

The crowd of creepy courtiers parted, as Han and Chewie were brought into the throne room. All the other guards dragged Luke and his comrades up the steps.

“Han!” Luke called out.

“Han!!!” The girls shouted.

“Luke! Girls!” Han answered back.

“Captain Solo, are you all right?” Twilight asked.

“Fine. Together again, huh?”

“Wouldn’t miss it,” Luke answered.

“How are we doing?”

“Well… we did just break into a gangster’s hideout, got thrown in a cage, forced to fight for our lives against a hungry monster, and Luke just killed said beast in quick fashion…” Pinkie recalled. “Otherwise, I can say that this has been just a regular Tuesday for us.”

“That bad, huh?” Han guessed. “Where’s Leia and Rainbow?”

Luke turned toward the girls. Applejack turned toward his direction, and all of a sudden her cheeks glowed a deep shade of red as her eyes widened… especially at the sight of Rainbow Dash in the most revealing outfit she’s ever seen.

“Sup guys!” Rainbow waved.

The other girls had no idea what to think, especially since this is not the usual garbs Rainbow would actually prefer. Whereas for Rarity…

“Oh… my… gosh…” Rarity gasped, slowly smiling. “That is the most sensational outfit I’ve ever seen! Oh, I must know what fabric they use because I can just see this being sold in fashion stores all over—”

“Not the best time, Rarity!” Storm muttered.

In the meantime, 3PO stood behind the grotesque gangster who stroked Leia and Rainbow-like pet cats. Several of the guards, including Lando (And a mystery man), brought Luke and the group from the other side of the room. Boba Fett stood behind Jabba, facing Mando and the two just… ‘stared’ at each other, or so it seemed.

“Wow… Boba Fett and Mando in the same room together,” Pinkie observed. “This is definitely going to get a ton of fans talking, which could either be a good or bad thing.”

3PO stepped forward, translating for the captives.

“Oh dear… his High Exaltedness, the great Jabba the Hutt, has decreed that you are to be terminated immediately,” 3PO translated.

“Good, I hate long waits,” Han muttered.

“M-M-Maybe we could have a ‘little’ more time…” Fluttershy offered feebly.

“I DEMAND A LAWYER!!!” Pinkie shouted.

“We don’t have lawyers,” Twilight pointed out.

“You will therefore be taken to the Dune Sea and cast into the pit of Carkoon, the nesting place of the all-powerful Sarlacc,” 3PO continued.

“Doesn’t sound so bad,” Han told the group.

“Actually… it’s worse,” Storm spoke.

“What do you mean darling?” Rarity asked.

“Once inside a Sarlacc’s belly, pain and suffering awaits us all. Basically, we’ll be slowly digested by that monster… for over a thousand years…”

“On second thought, let’s pass on that, huh?” Han asked.

Chewie barked in agreement.

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Pinkie screamed wildly, then did a double take. “Oh, I mean… YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!”

“You should have bargained, Jabba,” Luke warned. “That’s the last mistake you’ll ever make.

Jabba merely cackled evilly, as the guards dragged the prisoners from the throne room. A loud cheer rose from the crowd, except for Leia, Rainbow, and Chewie exchanging concerned looks. Yet Luke Skywalker, the lead Jedi warrior, couldn’t suppress a smile as if he knew something the others didn’t. In the background, the mystery man observed the prisoners being carted away while beneath his cloak another figure also watched in his hidden grip.

“Hang in there, guys,” It spoke softly.