• Published 6th Aug 2020
  • 555 Views, 0 Comments

Equestria Girls Random Moments 3 - Arthor2017



The third installement of the random scenarios starring your favourites Equestria Girls

  • ...
3
 0
 555

Random Moments 3 - #01

Miss Cherilee searches inside a huge, classically designed casket she had in the attic hoping to find an old trap. The reason for her incessant search was very simple: mice .

Everything indicates that a family of these rodents inhabits the house of Cherilee taking all the food, from canned food to frozen chicken, which caused the anger of the school teacher. Back with Cherilee, she rummages through the casket's contents until she hits her target.

"Aha! I knew it was still here! Now all I have to do is put the bait."

The Canterlot High School's teacher goes to the kitchen and get a piece of cheese out of the refrigerator. However, she can't find any of the dairy product.

"That's weird. I'm sure I bought cheese last week. Maybe I left it at the super market. Now what should I do?" Taking her time to think of another alternative, she comes up with an idea.

"That's it! I'll download an image of a cheese to print and place it inside the mousetrap. If my method works, I'll get rid of those vermin in less than a week!"

Thus the woman carries out her plan, taking great care to position the printed image inside the device without any of her fingers getting caught. Once her trap is set, she goes to the living room to wait patiently. Half an hour later ...

CLANG!

"At last!" Miss Cherilee exclaims with emotion. She goes down the stairs to the basement hoping to see at least one mouse locked up, but instead she finds a small image inside the mousetrap.

"What is it?"

Miss Cherilee takes out the image and seeing it more closely she realizes it is a photograph consisting of five mice sending their 'greetings' to her.


"Hey Timber, can I make you a request?"

"Sure Spike! What is it about?" Timber Sprunce asks without taking his eyes off the piece of wood he was dragging toward the electric mower saw.

"I want you to break up with Twilight."

The young man shudders in such a way that he pushes the wooden board with excessive force, and himself as well. Hearing a deep cut, Timber turns off the machine to fearfully examine if he lost any of his fingers, or his hands, or perhaps one of his arms.

Seeing that Timber came out unscathed, he was relieved - That was a close one! Returning to himself, Timber heads his attetion to the purple dog.

"Are you crazy or what!? Why are you asking me to break up with Twilight!?"

"Because that way she can fall in love with the guy from the pet store, and give me lots of kibbles." Spike says rubbing his belly with the paws and licking his muzzle several times.


It's time to shear sheep at Fluttershy's farm. The pink haired young girl goes out to gather all her herds, calling her sheep one by one to shear the leafy wool and pile them in the warehouse.

Fluttershy soon realizes that winter was already approaching because she saw the first snowflake fall, so she decides to take the collected wool and start knitting coats. Once she has made the garments, Fluttershy wraps her sheep in them.

Thus, Fluttershy and her sheep herds are kept warm throughout the winter season.


Principal Abacus Cinch and Dean Mi Amore Cadenza, or Cadence as everyone mostly knows her, find themselves having cups of tea in a Cafe while Cinch reads the newspaper carefully. After turning several pages an article catches the eye of the woman with glasses.

"Listen to this Cadenza, according to a survey carried out by the New Trot Times nowdays people gives the right to stupid and mediocre individuals. What do you think of this?"

"That you are very right, Principal Cinch." Dean Cadence says before sipping her cup.


Twilight Sparkle is on her way to one of the many company buildings in the city of Canterlot. To be exact, she was addressing a match company - of which she was the CEO. But she was not alone; in fact, she brought with her two enormous sacks with content yet to be determined.

Once entered the establishment, she calles all members for an urgent meeting.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as you know the firm is going from bad to worse to the point that we did not make any profit this semester. This graph I'm presenting shows we are going downhill." Twilight explains, causing shock and dismay among the company's associates.

"But it doesn't matter!" Twilight exclaims, being optimistic despite the crisis her company is going through, "today it was time to make the distribution of profits. So, whatever the situation, I will proceed with the distribution as usual."

With that said, Twilight puts the sacks she entered the room with on the table and untied the knots to make way for a mountain of match sticks, plus two boxes for match sticks. "Mr. Stickmatch gets 1,400 match sticks! And the rest of the shareholders will only get 530, but with two boxes each!"


Thunderlane goes out to the garden in order to wash and clean the family car (at his mother's insistence more than everything) when he found his younger brother, Rumble, sticking his finger inside his nose.

Thunderlane then goes and rebukes the pre-teen. "Don't be gross, Rumble! I've told you ten thousand times not to stick your finger in your nose!"

"Bah! I honestly don't understand you guys." Rumble exclaims with annoyance, far from feeling ashamed.

"Oh yeah? Explain yourself then, twerp!" Thunderlane demands without removing his reproachful expression.

"Very well. First, Mom doesn't want me to stick them in her desserts. Then Dad doesn't want me to stick them in his tools. And now you are telling me not to stick them in my nose!"

"Because that's a bad habit, Rumble! Get over with it!"

"Okay brother, you win. I won't argue with you anymore." Rumble says reassuring Thunderlane. Until he asks, "And where should I stick my fingers at then?"


The Wild West

Adagio Dazzle and Aria Blaze enter a gun store, being greeted by the owner of the establishment as if they were both important figures - in fact, they are frequent customers because both girls always buy a good amount of ammunition and dynamite, in addition to leaving a good tip for the seller's services.

"Good morning, ladies! What can I do for you this time?"

"You see Armorhide, our sister is going 18 years old today and we want to give her a gun." Adagio says.

"But not just any gun! We want a gun that is easy to carry and has a lot of power." Add Aria.

The seller takes a wooden box off the counter from which he removes a silver pistol. "I recommend this wonder. At first glance it looks like a toy, but it has the ability to pierce brick walls and steel doors like nothing! It's so powerful that it destroys forts a hundred meters away! What do you say?"

"Hmmm ... okay, you convinced us. We buy it!"

After acquiring the weapon, both Sirens head to their ranch where Sonata Dusk practiced throwing the lasso at the horses. Without any success.

"Hey Sonata! Put that thing aside and come get your birthday present!"

The youngest of the Dazzlings opens her gift, placing her new pistol inside the belt holster. "Thanks girls. It's so cute."

"But don't just stand there like a cactus. Come out into town and show them your gun so everyone respects you!"

"Okay…"

Following the suggestion of her older sisters, Sonata rides her horse and goes for a walk around the town. An hour later, Sonata returns to the ranch but instead of having her tiny, deadly weapon, she carried a pretty gold watch with her.

"Hey girls, guess what? Since I hate violence I've decided to trade my gun for this watch. Now I look like those train drivers!"

"If you're stupid, Sonata! The only thing you're going to know is the time someone is about to punch you in the face!" Adagio exclaims in disgust.

Author's Note:

Good morning to all!

I'm back again with a new installment of the random scenes starring our favorite Equestria Girls characters. Expect all kinds of scenarios in any situation and at any time ... well, not at any time, but everything could happen as this story progresses!