• Published 4th Aug 2020
  • 4,751 Views, 117 Comments

An ANON FILLY Story - FIM Fiction



An Anon story for of weird randomness and chaos, for those seeking a story with no direction.

  • ...
25
 117
 4,751

8, Good Morning

Anon woke with a start. She sat strait up, panting heavily. Pinkie stirred beside her. "*YAWWWWWWWWWN* Something wrong?" Pinkie asked, rubbing her eyes.

Anon stared around the room. "I swear I'm not crazy... Right?" Anon looked at her hooves, as if trying to find an answer in them. "I'm not..."

Pinkie gave Anon a gentle hug, rubbing her head. "Don't worry. You're just silly." She hugged tighter as she felt Anon crying. "Bad dream?"

"Yeah. It... it was bad." Anon said, tears gently rolling down her face. "I don't really know what keeps happening, but it feels like whiplash. I know too much, and that might be hurting me... Plus no one's gonna treat me like an adult, just a kid. I probably said certain stuff and misunderstand and GOD!" Anon gripped her head, tearing of frustration rushing down her face. "I'm sorry, this whole thing is not as fun as I thought it would be."

"... Would you like some steak, Miss Piggy?"

Anon looked up at Pinkie. She lowered her arms. "You have steak?" She asked in surprise.

"I got a big slab of tofu in the fridge at home, Miss Piggy. We can sneak out and get it." Pinkie said with a michevois grin. Anon stayed silent, staring in shock. "Uh- I mean if you want to that is-" It was Pinkie's turned to be shocked as Anon grabbed her by the face and pulled her close, noses and foreheads touching.

"That is the best bucking idea I have heard sense the idea of making potions with a Zebra." Anon said, staring into Pinkie's eyes. She let go. "Let's do this." she said with a sniff, wiping her nose.

"B-Heck yeah!" Pinkie said, giggling.

Anon lightly applauded at Pinkie's attempt at swearing in pony.
*
MORNING
*

Smolder shouldered her pack, looking at the group of dragons watching her. Even the Dragon Lord himself was there. "Good luck." Garble wished to his sister.

"I don't need it." Smolder said.

"Oh yes you do." a strange looking dragon said. His body was brown, yet his face was grey. with a green arm and a red leg.

"Whatever." Smolder flapped her wings, hovering in the air. "See you all later, with my pony and with more treasure!" She took off in the direction of the Pony Lands.
*

Nurse Redheart approached the door to Anon's room. She saw through the door window that Anon and Pinkie were missing. Just as she was about to throw open the door, she saw Anon entering through an open window, Pinkie behind her. Redheart would have barged it and scolded them, except for one fact.

Anon was laughing, giggling. She had a ligament smile, the first real one she's had since she appeared in the hospital. She looked like she got away with taking a cookie from the jar. The sort of smile a child is suppose to have. Redheart shook her head with a chuckle. She would talk to Pinkie about what happened. Unless Pinkie made a Pinkie Promise not to tell.
*

Luna continued to check her maps and scrolls. Something was wrong with the filly. Or rather, something wrong was using her. An energy like that? She shook her head. For the sake of her subjects, Luna would get to the bottom of this.
*
HOSPITAL
*

Anon walked the halls of the hospital with Pinkie, chatting about generic things. Anon was forced to stay in the hospital for her own welfare, but she would break out eventually... That or she would walk out when she actually finished healing.

Nurse Redheart walked up to them. "Pinkie, may I have a moment of your time?"

"Of course!" Pinkie replied. "I'll be right back Miss Piggy." Pinkie told Anon. "Don't try to break out, kay?"

"Okay!" Anon said cheerfully, her tail wagging slightly. She walked off the vandalize some pictures with scribbled on mustaches. Redheart smiled, before turning to Pinkie.

"Pinkie, let's have a chat."
*
(
)
*