• Published 4th Aug 2020
  • 4,731 Views, 117 Comments

An ANON FILLY Story - FIM Fiction



An Anon story for of weird randomness and chaos, for those seeking a story with no direction.

  • ...
25
 117
 4,731

6, A sneeze, a dream, and a hospital

MORNING

" You seem to be passing out a lot." Discord said, poking Anon on the nose.

"Yeah, and you're supposed to be in stone." Anon replied. She looked around. "Where am I?"

"Healing chambers, I think." Discord said with a grin. "I'd help you heal, but you're too much fun in this state. Thanks for breaking me out. But I'll wait until something happens near the statue first." Discord snapped his paw and disappeared.

Anon scratched her head as Smolder entered the healing chamber. "Hey Piglet." she said, sitting down. "You alright?"

"I'm just thinking, how did i actually get here?" Anon pondered. " I remember saying i wanted to leave, then - I- Ah AH AHCOO!" Anon disappeared with a burst of orange.

Smolder jumped to her feet. "Piglet!?"
*
CANTERLOT CASTLE
*

Luna rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She searched her maps. She had to save Anon. She was but a child. "Come to think of it..." Anon was young. She was literally a foal at the age of walking and talking, yet she spoke with skill that shouldn't be possible for such a young child. "But she did make mention of being insan-" A burst of orange brought Anon right before her. "Anon!?"

"Ah- I- ACHOO!" Anon disappeared with the same burst of orange. It didn't project any light. Luna quickly scanned the magic in the area and was left confounded. According to her scan, nothing happened. No inflow of magic summoning, nor any outflow of teleportation. Not even a scent of ozone.
*
HOSPITAL
*

Nurse Redheart walked by a room. She noticed a flash of orange in the room and entered. She checked it and let out a gasp. It was the filly, with a heavy head injury. "Sweet Celestia!"
*
LATER
*

Twilight looked at the filly with great concern. "You said she just appeared here?" Twilight asked.

"Yes!" Nurse Redheart confirmed. "We've dressed her wounds, but she had a severe head injury! She might try to run, and we don't even know why!"

Twilight let out a hm. "I think I have a spell that could let us know what happened."

"Really?" Redheart asked.

"She'll start dreaming about the events and will talk out loud, along with doing small physical movements. From this we might get a better idea why she was out in the woods, and how she got that deep in them. In case she doesn't want to say, feeling embarrassed about getting lost." Twilight explained. "I just wonder... She talks like she's at least eight, and runs with impressive skill on two legs."

"But her physical form is undeniably two years." Redheart finished.

"I just need your permission first."

Nurse Redheart nodded. "Go ahead."
*
DREAM
*

Anon looked around. Where- the door slammed open. An apartment formed. "Hi dad." Anon said lazily." A shadow of gnashing teeth turned towards him. It grunted. "I'm heading out. See ya in your grave." The scenery changed to a graveyard. The shadow let out a growl as it stood on a gravestone. "Good riddance."

Anon felt like something was wrong. But he wasn't sure what. He walked away from the grave into a bar. "I'd like some beer please. Thanks." Anon drank from the beer can. He laughed with some people. Their faces were smooth. Anon got up and bumped into someone. He said something rude to the guy.

"I can make you something else." the man said. "I can make you a mare."

"What do you mean you're gonna make me a mare?" Anon shot back, tossing the beer can over to a pile of giant beer cans. The bar blurred.

"I said I can. But you said I was gonna." the man said, grabbing Anon by the wrist. Anon could see the man was a blood red, with no eyes. Nor eye sockets. Just smoothness.

"Hey! Let go!" Anon shouted, struggling to break free. The man pulled the wrist upwards, suddenly pulling Anon through the air.

"I'LL MAKE YOU MY MARE!" the man screamed. Anon realized the man wore no clothes. He was blood red all over, his body looking like that of an old man.

"Let me go! I don't wanna be your mare!" Anon tried to pull away. Something grabbed his legs. He looked down and saw a white version of the red man. The white one wore sunglasses covering the eye place.

"Let go!" the white shouted to the red.

"You let go!" the red shouted in response. Anon slipped out of their grasps, dragged down by a shadow.

"That wasn't us." the two said.

Anon glared, before shrugging. He walked from the black void of a stretched out bar into the woods. He became a baby. "I'm lost in the woods." His eyes widened as he became a pony. And a girl. She instinctively tried to cover up her privates, before remembering ponies don't even wear clothing. "Maybe this isn't so bad." he said calmly, before screaming "Help me!" in fear.

"No." The shadow stood proudly. "Accept no one's help."

"Dad!? B-but I killed you! With my own haAHHH!" Anon turned and began running. She stopped as the moon broke apart and became a pony. The trees parted to let the moon leave the night sky. "NIGHTMARE MOON! AHHHH NO NO NO PLEASE NO!"

A zebra walked over and picked Anon up by the neck, like a cat with kittens. "Come with me, daughter."

"Daughter? Momma!" Anon suddenly said, hugging the zebra. They appeared in Zecora's hut. "Wait, Mom?"

An angel burst through the window. "I will slay the demon" it said.

"No! Don't hurt Zecora!" Anon shouted. The angel shoved Anon into a shelf of potions. He held a sword above the zebra, who changed into Zecora. "I said stop!" Anon said, throwing the pot in the middle of the room at the angel. It did nothing. Anon grunted and threw a beaker. It exploded into a ball of fire.

Anon was thrown from the fire through a hospital room and into a desert. "Oof!" She was suddenly grabbed roughly by the neck.

"You're mine!" a princess screamed at her. "My slave, my servant!"

"I don't want to be your slave!" Anon shouted. The princess frowned, and became Smolder.

"I'll keep you safe, Piggy." Smolder said, hugging Anon tightly. Anon began to turn into sand.

"Help me!" Anon cried, tears pouring from her eyes.

Smolder stood, unsure of what to do, and afraid. "How? HOW!?" she asked in panic, crying.

Anon was a hoof and a head, seemingly sinking at this point. She dispersed, her hoof disappearing last.
*

Anon sat strait up, panting heavily. It was night, she could see that from the stars outside the window. Anon ran her hooves through her mane, and discovered she was sweaty. She brought her hooves down her face and found she had been crying. "H-hello?" She got no response. Anon got out of bed and walked over to the window. There was a stool there. She opened the window. "...Pretty." The door opened. Anon turned her head and winched at the hall light.

"Hi. I didn't realize you were awake." Nurse Redheart said, quickly closing the door. "So... How are you?"

Anon set her arms on the windowsill, folding them. She set her head on her arms. "Like I told my story, but without anyone to here it... Pointless but relieving."

Twilight trotted over and sat down. "You wanna talk about it?"

"Nah..." Anon said. She sniffed. "What's that smell?"

"Not much. I've got a peanut butter-" Redheart had pulled out her sandwich, only for Anon to swipe it and begin shoving it in her mouth. "And jelly sandwich. Wow. When was the last time you ate?"

"I funno (I dunno)" Anon answered. She gulped down the sandwich. "Can I have some water?" Anon asked. "Wait, hang on. May I have some water please Miss Redheart?"

"Of course. I'll be right back." Redheart got up and left as Anon went back to looking at the night sky.

"Why do I have a nasty feeling that a major understanding has happened?" Anon said to herself. She was even more upset that Redheart didn't question how Anon knew her name.
*
(
)
CHAPTER ^ IS COMPLETE! BE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT OF WHAT YOU THINK! IT MAY BE PUT IN THE STORY.

Author's Note:

Autocorrect keeps making "her" into "herself" every time and it's getting me mad.