• Published 4th Aug 2020
  • 4,740 Views, 117 Comments

An ANON FILLY Story - FIM Fiction



An Anon story for of weird randomness and chaos, for those seeking a story with no direction.

  • ...
25
 117
 4,740

16, VACATION!

"Hey Mom? Are we smuggling criminals?" Dinky asked.

"No sweety, we're not." Derpy answered.

"Aww. I wanted to continue my knife throwing lessons." Dinky whined.

"I am thoroughly confused and frightened." Anon said.

"Oh! I didn't mean to scare you." Dinky said. "It's actually a fun hobby, and I have gloves to protect my hooves!"

Anon peeked out, before recoiling. "Oh gawd I hate heights." They were going pretty dang fast. "How strong is your mom!?"

"She can actually beat Applejack in a hoof wrestle." Amethyst answered.

An odd bump caused Anon to be tossed slightly. She winced, clenching her eyes. Slowly she opened them. "Huh. Usually at this point I get hit in the head." Suddenly, a rock came flying at Anon.

A purple glow caught the stone and tossed it outside. "None of that." Amethyst said. "Hey, why are you so small? Are you a dwarf?"

"...Explain." Anon responded.

"Uhh okay. You look like you're only three. But you also have way better speaking skills than my sister, who is five."

"Well I can talk but I don't write. I also can't read most things." Anon answered truthfully. "Learning too much also makes my head severely hurt, so I have to take things in doses." Anon scratched her head. "Actually, I think this is the first time in forever that I haven't had a headache."

"That... That is deeply concerning." Amethyst said. Dinky set down a folder. "What's that?"

"Miss Piggy's hospital records." Dinky said proudly. "I think she's doing alright." Dinky looked through the papers. "What's a hybrid?"

"That's two creatures having a child that's a mix of both parents."

"Ohh." Dinky turned to Anon. "So you're a hybrid of a pony and a human, huh?"

"Wait what?" Anon grabbed the folder and examined some of the photos. She then set the pictures aside, grabbed a water bottle, and proceeded to wash her eyeballs. She then set the bottle aside, closed her eyes, grabbed the pictures, and shoved them in her mouth. After chewing them into spitballs, she spat them out of the wagon. "Right, that is now forever scared into my memory."

Zecora used a towel to clean the water off of Anon. "How do you guys even know what humans are?" Anon asked.

"Lyra." the sisters answered simultaneously.

"She knows a lot about humans from some old book she found." Amethyst said.

"Mom delivers all sorts of other books that are usually-" Dinky shoved her hooves over her own mouth, shaking her head. She then removed them. "I'm not supposed to say."

"What, she delivers illegal things? What is she, a Pirate?" Anon joked. The two sisters gave uncomfortable stares. "Oh. That's actually super awesome!" Her eyes widen in joyful surprise, somewhat surprising the sisters.

"Yeah, it really is!" Dinky exclaimed. "She doesn't actually do anything illegal, but whenever she travels she usually steal from other pirates, making sure the items are delivered. She's like Daring Do but she's real!"

"Actually, Daring Do is real! I've met her before." Anon said. Ditsy's eyes widened. The two soon were lost in conversation, talking about the book character and the mailmare. Amethyst and Zecora watched the two bond with warm eyes.

*MEANWHILE*

Smolder found it difficult at first to fly in sync with someone else, but soon managed to get the hang of it. "So, do you do this often?" Smolder asked.

"Pretty often actually!" Derpy said. "So, how many slaves do you own?"

"Just the one." Smolder said. "And really, she's WAAAYY more of a pet. Cause a slave you have doing work and crap. Piglet is way to cute for me to just consider a slave."

"Oh thank Celestia." Derpy let out a sigh of relief.

'Huh. So pet gets a way better reaction then slave.' Smolder thought to herself. "Where are we going?"

"I- I thought you had a destination in mind." Derpy said.

Smolder shrugged, causing the wagon to shake. "Basically, I was gonna bring her back to the Dragon lands. Buuut she has a mom, who I think kinda hates me. So it's kinda up to them now."

"Oh! So you're giving her her freedom!" Derpy said happily.

"Of course not." Smolder said. "They simply get to choose where we go. We'll have some fun, Piglet get's some time with her mother, then I'm going reach the dragon lands with Piglet, and maybe her mom. I just gotta figure how to care for a pony first."

Derpy let out an awkward chuckle. "And what happens if her mom refuses?"

"I just take Piglet and go." Smolder said, raising an eyebrow. "Look, why are you acting so weird about this? Are they part of your pack or something?"

Derpy shook her head. "There is a LOT about pony cultural and society that you need to learn. First off, ponies don't own slaves unless they're really bad ponies."

"Sweet!" Smolder said.'

"No! Not sweet!" Derpy shouted. She groaned, rubbing her head. "Bubbly thoughts Derpy. Bubbly thoughts."

***

*LATER*

Night began to fall. "Come on, let's make camp." Derpy said. She and Smolder brought the wagon down, landing gently.

"Dinky, help me with the tent." Amethyst said, pulling out a large back.

Zecora got a fire going for dinner.

Anon sat, rubbing her head. "This... This is nice!" she said happily. She had no trace of a headache, her hair was kept back by the hat, her injuries were gone, and she felt the safest she ever had been. She laid down, and took a nap.

"Should we remove her hat?" Amethyst asked.

"Nah." Dinky said, giving up on trying to remove the monocle.

*
(
)

Chapter !^ is done!
Now is where I lost inspiration for a while.
Do to edits, the comments won't make the most amount of sense, but will still be taken into consideration.