• Published 31st Jul 2020
  • 552 Views, 2 Comments

Twilight Transforms a Tiny Alicorn - Mockingbirb



Trying to cure a serious disease, Twilight Sparkle accidentally turns a filly into a miniature earth pony / pegasus / unicorn hybrid about one hoof tall. Because regular ponies weren't cute enough?

  • ...
3
 2
 552

Fun and Games

In the adjoining hallway, Tiny Hooves stood next to a pile of bits, spears, and Royal Guard armor. In front of her were some dice and playing cards. On the other side of the hall were some embarrassed-looking ponies in their underwear.

"Guards," Celestia said, "You're out of uniform!"

The squad's leader stood up straight and saluted. "Yes, Your Highness! We are out of uniform, Your Highness! No excuses, Ma'am!"

Another guard said, "This little filly asked us to play a game with her. Could you say no to such a cute little filly?"

A third guard said, "But next thing we knew, we'd lost all our spears and our armor. And everything else."

Celestia gave the tiny filly a stern look. "Is this true?"

Tiny Hooves shrugged. "Who doesn't even know they oughta check the dice before playing crabapple dices? And they're not very good at poker either. I don't think their parents have been teaching them right. MY old mommy never would have let me keep my dessert or my toys, if I couldn't learn to play better than that."

Rainbow Dash laughed. "This would make a funny welcome prank for new Wonderbolts."

Celestia bent down to speak muzzle-to-muzzle with the tiny filly. "Little one, my guards' job is not to play dishonest gambling games with little foals."

Tiny Hooves looked back big-eyed, pointing at the squad leader. "But...I asked a grownup if it was okay and he said yes."

Celestia turned to sternly address her guards. "Today you lost what could have been an important battle. What if this filly had been a changeling in disguise, who used her cute innocent appearance to take your weapons and armor from you before..." Celestia lifted a hoof and gently touched a guard on the nose, "BOOPing you fiercely. Or something worse than a mere booping."

"Yes, Ma'am!" the guards said in unison.

"Clearly," Celestia said, "my guards need additional training in not letting themselves be defeated by dastardly strategems. Tiny Hooves, I would like you to stay at the palace for a few weeks, while these guards can practice trying harder not to fall for your tricks."

Tiny Hooves turned to Princess Twilight and the Mane 6. "Twilight and my other new friends, what do you think?"

Twilight Sparkle said to Tiny Hooves in a serious tone, "Celestia has asked me and these friends of ours to go on a mission for her, to rescue another pony who's being held prisoner. But if I do that, I can't bring any fillies along, and I was wondering who should take care of you while we're away. I'm sure Celestia and her palace staff will do a good job. Even if they might make a few mistakes at first, they're good-hearted ponies, and I trust them.

"So, Tiny Hooves, is that okay with you?"

Tiny Hooves' face scrunched up with thought. "Do you really think that's what we should do, Twilight?"

"It's the best plan for this I've heard," Twilight answered.

"Okay," the tiny filly said. "Celestia, you and your palace staff can be my mommy for a few weeks while Twilight and her friends are away rescuing another pony."

Celestia smiled wryly. "Thank you for your trust, Tiny Hooves and Twilight, and the rest of you. We'll do our best not to let you down."

Tiny Hooves flew up into the air, to collide with Celestia as repeatedly and eagerly as a night-flying beetle who's just discovered its first lamppost. "You'll be the best mommy ever!" Tiny Hooves said. "Even if it's just for a few weeks." Tiny Hooves grabbed the tip of one of Celestia's wings in an enthusiastic hug.

"I look forward to it," Celestia said.

Comments ( 1 )

An interesting read though it almost feels like it could a sequel/follow-up.

Login or register to comment