• Published 30th Jul 2020
  • 216 Views, 3 Comments

Snowing in the Summer - dashielovesyou



The pegasi make it snow in the summer time. Why they do this?

  • ...
 3
 216

We finna get in trouble...

“Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash...” Rainbow heard her name being called next to her. She woke up.

“Mhh, what?” She rubbed her eyes and opened them to see Blossomforth. Dash groaned.

“Ugh, what do you want?”

“Don’t you hear outside? It snowing really hard!” Blossomforth said. “We have to do something about this!” Dash look outside to see what she was talking about.

“Snow? Please, it the middle of summer! There’s no sn-“ Rainbow froze. There was snow from head to toe. Why was there snow in the middle of summer?!

“Why did you made us put snow?!” Blossomforth yelled.

“Wait, I did this?” Rainbow was confused. She only remembered from yesterday that she was telling the pegasi to put- put-... she couldn’t remember.

“Don’t remember, huh?” Blossomforth asked. She was a bit annoyed because of what Dash did. Now they would get in trouble.

“N-No...” Rainbow stuttered.

“Okay, let me explain. So you told the pegasi to make snow. We asked you why but you said to do it. I mean, you are in charge of us do, we have no choice but to listen to you. And now, we over did it and made a snowstorm...” Blossomforth laughed nervously. She looked at Rainbow’s face, she looked confused and mad.

“Okay, so even if I told you guys to make snow, you guys did a snowstorm. Ya know, I don’t know what was up with me yesterday, but! you guys didn’t have to make a snowstorm!“ Dash just thought of something.

“Wait, why are you even here in the first place? How’d you get here?” Rainbow looked at Blossomforth suspiciously.

“You invited me here because my house was getting repaired.” Blossomforth said.

“Oh well, we gotta stop this storm!” Rainbow put her face on the window. “Gah! That’s cold!”

Blossomforth went up to the window and looked outside.

“It’s really bad, huh?”

“Bad? This is horrible! If we don’t fix this, who knows what will happen!” Rainbow Dash thought of ponies running up to her house and screaming at her to fix this.

“C’mon Blossomforth, let’s get ready!” Rainbow dashed to her room to put on clothes. Blossomforth did the same.




“Okay, ya ready?” Rainbow asked Blossomforth with scared but determined eyes.

“Uhm, yeah I am.” Blossomforth opened the door. Snow went inside Rainbow’s house.

“Ugh! Now I have to clean this to...” Rainbow got out of the pile of snow. She helped out Blossomforth to get out to. They both looked outside. It was freezing!

“I don’t feel like doing this anymore...” Blossomforth said.

“No! We have to stop this! Or else it might get so bad that nobody can walk outside anymore!” Rainbow Dash yelled. She step outside with one hoof. It was so cold. She held out the other hoof, then all of her hoofs. Blossomforth was scared to go outside. She doesn’t want to freeze.

“Dash, I don’t think this is a good idea...we might freeze.” Blossomforth felt the cold air hit her face, she stepped back a little.

“Mhh, c’mon!” Rainbow hold her good and dragged her outside.

“I can’t do this alone...” Rainbow Dash said.

“Hmm, fine...” Blossomforth tired to fly but her wings refused to. Dash flapped her wings hard, it made it fly.

“Blossomforth, flap your wings really really hard! That will make ya fly!” Blossomforth flapped her wings hard. It was making her fly but also got tired fast.

“Let’s hurry up and clear those cloud before our wings fall out!” Rainbow made her way to one of them clouds. She kick it. She did that with other clouds. Blossomforth did the same.

They were almost half way done. They were surprised that their wings did get tired and they would fall down to the ground.

“Hey Dash! What time is it?” Blossomforth asked. Rainbow turned her head to look at Blossomforth.

“It’s 5:04!” Rainbow yelled back. She continued to kick the clouds.

They were almost done until they saw some ponies come out.

“Uh oh...” Blossomforth said under her breath. She tired to go to Dash but her wings were too tired.

“Rainbow!” She dropped down a little. Dash heard Blossomforth yell out for her. She turned around to see Blossomforth having trouble. She dashed to Blossomforth. She helped her out, but her periled vision, she saw some ponies coming out of her house looking up at the sky. One of them was there friends! Dash panicked. Blossomforth got back to her feet. (I mean hoofs- no, wings hehe). Dash went back to kicking the clouds, this time faster. Blossomforth can see she notice the ponies. She decided to do the same thing that Dash is doing.




Blossomforth and Rainbow Dash were done clearing the clouds. They look like real life showman’s! The town was still covered in snow. I guess they can’t clean that up...

“Blossomforth! We finally did it! But I dunno about all the snow all over the town-“

“I guess everypony has to do winter wrap up again, even if it’s not winter...”

“What the hay is all this!?” Rainbow Dash and Blossomforth turned around to see Twilight really mad.

“Who thought of this idea?” Twilight was really mad. She was staring at both of them, especially Rainbow.

“Twilight- it’s not what you think-“ Twilight stared at Dash harder now. It’s like she was trynna do Fluttershy’s stare. Rainbow started sweating, even in the cold air. Rainbow Dash knew she had to tell Twilight what Blossomforth told her. Just not right now.

“Can I tell you later Twi?” Rainbow asked. The sky started to clear up. Blossomforth looked up at the sky.

She pointed up at the sky. “Look guys! The sky is looking bright again!”

Twilight wanted a answer now.

“No! I want a answer now! What made you guys think that to put snow in Ponyville, in the middle of summer?!”

“Uhh- I guess I’ll explain now...”

After Dash explained to Twilight

“So, yeah...hope you aren’t mad at me?” Twilights eyes twitched.

“Blossomforth, I think we should run now!” Rainbow and Blossomforth ran away from Twilight while she was chasing them.


THE END....

Author's Note:

I felt like I been spelling Blossomforth wrong this whole story :rainbowlaugh: even tho it’s spelled right.

Comments ( 3 )

The story has a very ridiculous plot hole that distracts from the interesting idea you put forward: out of season weather in Equestria.

You had a really cool idea, but I feel the execution was not good.

Please don't let that discourage you. Take my criticism as a guide for any future stories.

Don't give up on it. It may need a lot of changes... When I write I got terrible at first, but that doesn't mean I can go back, and make it better. Like making finishing touches...

I noticed that you have big enter gap... try to make 1 enter gap for each paragraph... I started to notice this on most of your fictions.
V


^ to much enter...

Login or register to comment