• Published 1st Aug 2020
  • 652 Views, 11 Comments

Button Mash is NOT Gay! - FIM Fiction



Button Mash goes on a date on Canterlot. Others follow thinking he's seeing a boy. He's not.

  • ...
5
 11
 652

3, Train Station (+Princess)

Tis was a fine day (still). And was nearing midday.

Button Mash waited patiently as Cantorlot Train Station. This very day was chosen due to the train schedule for Ponyville and Manehatten. At last, the Manehatten train arrived. It was far different from any train Button Mash had seen. More rusty and strong looking. A large amount of ponies exited. Button Mash tried to stand taller, then noticed a red ribbon around a bowler cap. "Babs! Over here!" he shouted, waving his hoof.

Babs Seed saw a small brown hoof waving in the crowd. She quickly headed towards it. "Hey Button!"
*
A RANDOM BUSH
*

Pinkie stared out of the bush with binoculars. She was (in Gibson's opinion) incredibly close to Gibson. "What do you see?" she asked in a hushed voice.

"You have the binoculars!" Gibson whispered harshly.

"Oh ya!" Pinkie said, before letting out a giggle. "I see... Ohhhhhhh..."

"What!? What do you see!?"

Pinkie turned to Gibson. "He's gay. There's a boy he just waved over." Pinkie held up a camera. "We just need the two of them facing towards the camera to get a shot of their date, and let him know he doesn't need to be ashamed."

"Then why are we in a bush!?" Gibson asked.

Pinkie stared at him. "Did you not listen to a single word I didn't say?"
*
ANOTHER RANDOM BUSH BUT ON THE OTHR- OTHET (Why can't I type it) OTHER SIDE OF THE STATION AREA
*

Diana Pie, Pinkie Clone detective, looked through a pair of binoculars. "Well? What do you see?" Uncle Orange asked.

"Shush! I see... Well, she's gay. There's a girl in a dark pink and purple dress. Don't know why she won't just confess to being gay. But I guess stupid times call for extreme weirdness." Diana paused. "I feel like I recognize that girl..."
*

Babs brushed her hair out her face. "That is a fine dress you're wearin." Babs said, her accent thick.

"Thanks!" Button Mash replied. "Rarity made it for me. So also gave me this bag." Button said with a smile. "I like your suit!"

"Thank you. It's my uncles, when he was a kid." Babs replied. "So, how's this date going to go?"

"I have a few ideas. Come on." Button Mash said.

Babs followed, getting right beside Button Mash. She leaned over and whispered in his ear. "You know we're being followed, right?"

"By parents and friends."

"Yup."

"Should we tell them we know or..."

"Chances they each think we're gay. I say we play dumb and have a good laugh after." Babs pulled away from Button Mash.

"Alright." Button Mash said with a shrug. "I've already been playing dumb. Mom was the only one who actually found a good way to hide her shock of me in a dress." He looked down. "I don't get why girls can wear jackets and be still be strait, but a boys gay if he wears a skirt... Or a crossdresser"

Babs shrugged. "I dunno. In history some folks had problems with women wearing jackets, so I guess it's a repeat of history?"

"Maybe? But ladies weren't accused of crossdressing." Button Mash said. "But enough of that. Let's-"

"Oh wait I almost forgot!" Babs said quickly. "Close your eyes."

"Why?" Button Mash said, a smile growing.

Babs rolled her eyes. "Just do it." Button Mash shrugged and closed his eyes. He felt something being placed in his mane, by his right ear. "Open them and pull out the mirror."

"What mirror?" Button Mash asked as he opened his eyes.

"You said Rarity gave you that bag."

"So? It just has some money for our date."

Babs opened the bag, reached past the bits, and pulled out a mirror. "In her letters, Sweetie Belle told me her sister gets over prepared for some situations." She held the mirror up. "Now have a look."

Button Mash peered at the mirror and let out a sound of (*COF* ADORIBLE *KOF*) delight. "A Neightendo remote style flower!"

"Yup. Now come on, let's get off the station."
*
BUSH
*
bogbfcbwjdthugwbfryewtgdyh
Pinkie peered at her notes, nodding. "Yup. This is gonna be less comedy and more slice of life, isn't it?"

"What?" Gibson asked, confused.
*
THE OTHER BUSH
Diana frowed. "Welp, the forth wall is breakin-"

THATS ENOUGH OF THAT! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if some of the future chapters aren't really romantical. I suck at that, but so does Button Mash so I will use that to my advantage.

Have a nice day.

*BONUS*

Celestia scratched her chin as she looked out of her telescope. "I'm telling you Luna, one of them is bound to be gay."

Luna let out a grunt. "Thou woke me up for this? I am annoyed, and certain neither is homosexual. Gay is when enlightened, so quit misusing the word. I am going to sleep." She turned to leave.

"I bet five sacks of gold and my favorite cakes for the whole month one of them is gay." Celestia muttered to herself. She found her sister standing right next to her.

"DEAL!" Luna shouted.

"Hang on, Lu Lu" Celestia said, pulling away from the telescope and her sister. "That's what you get if you win. What do I get if I win?"

"We will personally make mother's cake and father's stew for you for a week."

Celestia's eyes widened, remembering the taste of the treats, and how difficult (and annoying) they were to make. "DEAL!" she shouted, eagerly shaking her sister's hoof.

Comments ( 1 )

Not bad. Keep at it.

Login or register to comment