• ...
 10
 185

Chapter 12: The Battle for Kalos

Sunset and her allies were at the entrance of the town, and were about to head in direction of the lair of Alva and Lysandre ,that Mew had located. Mew realized that feat due to a special bound with Mewtwo, who was sharing some of it’s DNA. The lair was built under the Prismatic tower and also connected to it.

“Good, said Sunset. Once we get there we will need to find a way to enter in the lair. We have to expect the entrance of the tower to be guarded by an army of Pokemons and their trainers. Get rid of the trainers and their Pokemons will stop the battle. Can i count on you Volcanion and you, Diancie?

“Sure, answered Volcanion. Count on me...”

”We will hold them as long as we can!” answered Diancie.

Suddenly, a magic ring appeared out of nowhere and a Pokemon passed through.

“Hum, do you need a shortcut? Asked the Pokemon. My name is Hoopa, i am a pokemon and my rings can open rifts to any dimension and place known in the universe.”

“How did you find us, Hoopa?” asked Sunset.

“Well, i just felt a great concentration of Mythical Pokemons, said the Pokemon. Me and my two human friends were eating donuts at a restaurant when they started acting like zombies. They tried to hurt me and i ran away...Can someone explain me what happened to them?”

Sunset explained the situation to Hoopa.

“Let me call some reinforcements” said Hoopa.

Hoopa used his 3 rings to summon 3 Pokemons. Latios, Zoruara and Darkrai.

“This is the maximum i can do, said the Pokemon. Oh, do you want me to bring all of you inside their lair?”

“We can’t access in the lair by teleportation” said Sunset.

“But what about portals? Asked Hoopa. Let me try!!”

Hoopa opened a rift with his ring to the Team Flare’s lair. He tried to pass through, but wasn’t able to do it.

“Well, then, let’s just make our way in on foot, said Sunset. Are you ready to save Kalos?”

The Pokemon all said a loud yes and started walking in the city. Soon, they were welcomed by a lot of pokemons and humans that blocked their way. Volcanion used Hydro Pump on the first wave if enemies. Zoruara and Latios, fast as the lighting, were blasting the pokemons and the trainers with non lethal, but powerful, attacks and moves. Darkrai put some of them asleep while Diancie and her army were throwing diamonds and rocks. Hoopa used his rings to block incoming attacks and send them back to their opponents.

“Let’s go” said Sunset to Mew and the two Zygardes cores.

The group headed to the tower. Meanwhile, in the team Flare’s lair, Alva and Lysandre were programming the pod for Mewtwo when they were interrupted by an alarm.

“We have intruders in the city, said Lysandre. Alva, give me a view of the intruders!”

“It seem to be a group of Pokemon!! He said. Not any pokemons, they are all Mythicals!!”

“What? Asked Lysandre. Let me see!!”

Lysandre saw Volcanion, Diancie, Zoruara, Hoopa, Latios, Darkrai and Magearna breaking through their defenses.

“I knew we should have brought the girl with us” said Alva.

“No, she is not the one who reunited them, answered Lysandre. But whatever, send, Alain, the Elite 4 and Dianthea stop them.”

“Yes, But we need to hurry, said the scientist. Sunlight, you and your pokemons, block the entrance and let no one get in!”

“Yes, master Alva” he answered.

Sunlight headed at the entrance of the lair.

“Bring me Mewtwo immediately!” ordered Alva to his men.

Sunset was arrived with her friends at the entrance of the tower. Mew found the secret door and opened it.

“Let’s get inside!” said Sunset.

But as the entered, they are knocked back by wall of flames.

“You won’t get further, said Sunlight, hypnotized. Nobody will stop the plan of Master Lysandre and Master Alva. Houndoom, use Inferno!!”

Mew blocked the attack with Protect and countered with a Water Gun.

“Incineroar, use Darkest Lariat.” said Sunlight.

Incineroar ran in direction of Mew and tried to grab him with his claws. Mew used Hurricane to stop the pokemon and swirled Sunlight away. Mew then used Hypnosis, Sing and Sleep Powder to neutralize all of Sunlight’s Pokemons. But instead of being worried, he smiled and returned in the lair. Sunset followed him and after 2 minutes, Sunlight entered in another room. Sunset entered in it and the doors behind her shutted off.

“What?!” she said.

“I can’t believe you felt into this trap, Sunset, said Sunlight. She can’t escape, Master Lysandre and Master Alva.”

“Good work” said Lysandre.

Mew put himself in front of Sunset to protect her. He used Psychic to lift the two men and Sunlight off the ground. Alva pushed a button and Sunlight and Mewtwo screamed of pain.

“If you hurt us, Mew, your friends will suffer, said Lysandre. Now, release us!!”

Mew obeyed and released the two men.

“With your psychic power, said Alva, we will be able to not only control all the humans and Pokemons in Kalos, but all the Pokemons and humans in the world!! Even Legendaries!”

“Our dream of a perfect world, where there will be no war, no crime, will finally become reality!!” said Lysandre.

“A world where no one will look down on us, said Alva. A world free of corruption, a world were everything will be under controle, Our control.”

“We won’t let you do that, said Sunset. I know that the world is not perfect. Nothing is perfect. You want to get rid of all crimes, all the violence and this is a noble goal. But mind-controlling the humans and pokemon that cause them is not good. It is not the solution.”

“Radical problems need radical solutions” said Lysandre.

“And you think that enslaving the population is going to be a long lasting solution?” said Sunset.

“What do you mean?” asked Lysandre.

“How can i explain in a few sentences? Said Sunset. Mind-control equal removing free will. Removing free will from a being equal being forced to take all the decisions to his place. Decisions such as eating, sleeping, working, walking, talking to each other...That you will have to take not only for one being, but for billions of them. The society will destroy itself even faster if they can’t even do basic thing on their own. Is this the perfect society you want to live in? Please Lysandre, Alva, you have to stop!!”

”She is right, said Mewtwo. Your plan will just cause more trouble. I also hate humanity for creating me, for what they do to the nature and to each other. I tried to change their ways, using mind-control, violence and fear, then realized it was not effective.”

“A single human can’t change the world, nor can a Pokemon, said Sunset. Even Arceus, the creator of the universe, can’t force a society to change his way. If you want to change the society, Lysandre, you will have to work hard. You can be a phare for them, guide them to the light. Not everyone will follow you, of course, a society need both good and evil to exist”

“Don’t listen to them, said Alva. She is playing with your mind.”

“No, she is right, said Lysandre. To change, a society need to learn from it’s mistakes. Evil can’t exist without good and Good can’t exist without evil.”

Alva pushed a button and Lysandre started groaning of pain.

“I...why can’t i move, asked Lysandre. What have you done to me, Alva?”

“Oh, i just shutted down your system, answered the man. I was planning to do that later, but why delay the inevitable? I was using you all this time, my dear Lysandre. You were just a pawn in my game. Why using this device on humans when you can use it on Legendary Pokemons? WIth their power, this world will be reduced to ashes. I want to see this society burn, in front of my eyes. And who can do it better than Legendary pokemon?”

“You are mad” Said Lysandre.

“Oh, and that come from the man who tried to destroy the world almost 5 years ago? Asked Alva. Please...I will do today what you were never able to accomplish.”

Alva used mechanic arms to capture Mew and trap him inside a pod with Mewtwo. He then started the machine

“You lost, said Alva, if you destroy the pod, you will kill Mew and Mewtwo. Now, time to deal with you!!!”

But as he was about to do so, He is stroke by a blast of flames.

“Sunlight?! Asked Alva. Why did you attacked me!?”

For answer, Sunlight punched Alva in the face and knocked him in the ground.

“I was just pretending, you sick bastard!!” he answered.

“So, why didn’t you stopped him before he activated the machine?!” asked Sunset.

“Because i am not the one who should save the day, he answered. Lysandre, you built this machine, you probably know how to destroy it...”

“Yes, i do, he said. I installed a failsafe in case Alva would betray me and use the device for his own use.”

“Where it is?” asked Sunset.

“Me, he answered. I am the failsafe. If i die, everything will stop.”

“Why would you do that?!” asked Alva.

Sunlight had binded the madman and pushed a button on his control bracelet that freed Lysandre from Alva’s control.

“Because i am the only one in control of my decisions... He said to Alva. If i die, my dream will die with me...”

He looked at everyone in the room then said:

“Computer, activate End of day protocol”

“End of Day protocol activated” said the machine.

“If i was you, i would get out of there, said Lysandre. Before this place explode and destroy all of my work. Don’t worry for the tower. The explosion will only cause minor damages to it.”

Sunset walked in his direction and looked at him with sadness.

“This is the best way for me to go, said Lysandre. I am sorry for what i did to you, to your friends and to Kalos.”

“It’s okay, i forgive you” said Sunset.

Mew and Mewtwo teleported everyone except Alva and Lysandre, outside the lair before it explode. Lysandre walked in direction of Alva and broke his neck with is right arm, killing him. He then sat on the floor and closed his eyes. He smiled a last time before he explode with the lair. Everywhere in Kalos, people were freed from the mind-control. In Lumiose city, Dianthea ordered everyone to stop fighting Volcanion and his friends after she was freed. Volcanion, Magearna and the rest of the group, with the help of Hoopa’s rings, returned to their homes. Then Hoopa said goodbye to Sunset before leaving too. Mewtwo returned to his domain before people saw him. Clemont had retrieved Bonnie and the two were hugging each other with emotion. Sunset and Sunlight were looking at each other with a smile.

“I am proud of you, Sunset, he said. No one could have saved the day except you...”

She blushed. Dianthea arrived in front of them, confused by the events.

“Hum, do you know what just happened?” she asked.

Sunset and Sunlight looked at each other with a smile...They explained everything to the medias and then said their goodbyes to Clemont and Bonnie. Then, the next day, they released their pokemons, with emotion and difficulty. After that, The time for Sunset and Mew to say goodbye finally came

“Goodbye, Mew, said Sunset to him, crying. I will miss you!!”

Mew swiped her tears, kissed her on the forehead and smiled to her. Then, he finally left for good. They saw a portal open in front of them and the head of Discord passing through.

“So, did you loved your adventure? He asked. Yes, i am the one who sent you there.”

“That was awesome, said Sunlight. But i would have preffered you to prevent us first...”

“How much time passed in our world?” asked Sunset.

“One week, answered Discord. I told your friends that you were on a trip between siblings and they bought it. Now, let’s return home”

Sunlight passed through the mirror first, followed by Sunset, who was still sad.

“I will make sure you can visit him from times to times, said Discord. Let’s say...Once in a month...”

“That would be nice” she said.

She finally passed through the portal.

Comments ( 8 )

10787598

In that case, Sunlight better have boxing gloves, because he's gonna be punching every boy who trys to hit on his sister.

10788438

Sunlight is not THAT overprotective toward her. He won't throw from the top of a cliff every guy or girl who hit on her and try to seduce her.
Like every brother does, he just want the best for his sister. He won't mind someone dating her, as long the person is not a villain, or a mean person, or someone he just doesn't have trust in. And in the end, this is her choice to choose who she want to date and Sunlight will just have to respect it.

However, if someone HIT her, This is another story.

10789667

He'll kill them.

10789713
Like someone said, there is fates worse than death...I'll let it to your imagination.

10789978

The story about Sunset shimmer and Sunlight Blaze going to Pokemon Kalls region has inspired me to keep Pokemon X Again. Does that sound wrong to you?

10790132

I have a Better question for you:
Does it sound wrong to YOU to keep this game?

10790876

If a person likes it so much then no. Besides you can return when you feel like it.

10790876

There are other My Little Pony and Pokemon Crossovers in Fimfiction. Names like Pokemon Eclipse, Pokemon Cosmos and Ultra Cosmos, What's your Favorite Pokemon, Etc.

Login or register to comment