• ...
 10
 187

Chapter 11: The Plan of Lysandre

Sunlight told to Sunset everything he knew about Lysandre and the team Flare.

“Why didn’t you told me?! Asked Sunset. I had the right to know!!”

“This was a secret mission the police gave me, said Sunlight. They wanted me to investigate on Lysandre’s plan...I didn’t told you because...I wanted you to focus on getting stronger.”

“We will continue this discussion later, said Sunset. For now, we need to stop Lysandre once and for all. Mewtwo, do you know where he is?”

“No, for some reasons, i can’t read his mind or detect his aura.” he answered.

Sunlight looked at the Prismatic Tower, the jewel of Lumiose city.

“I know where he is, said Sunlight. He must be at the top of the Prismatic Tower. This is the highest peak of the city and the perfect place to emit the mind-controlling waves the most efficiently possible.”

”Hum, congrats, said Mewtwo. To be honest, i knew he was at the top of the tower, i just wanted to see if you could deduce it without my help.”

“Right...Said Sunlight. Anyway... I can’t access to the tower with teleportation. I think Lysandre must have installed a device that block my teleportation spell. And you Mewtwo, can you access inside by teleportation?”

”I can’t , said Mewtwo. We will have to make our way to the top the good ol’ way.”

“So, how did you get inside the Team Flare’s lair? Asked Sunlight. I know Lysandre protected it with an anti-teleportation device.”

”I took possession of the body of one of the team Flare admins, said Mewtwo. I was able to see through his eyes and hear through his ears. That way, i was able to learn everything about Lysandre’s plan.”

“Uh, guys?! Asked Sunset. We need to move and fast!!”

A zombified crowd had spotted them. The group ran outside the alley and rushed to the entrance of the tower. But they were blocked by tons of trainers ready to fight. Sunset had an idea and sent out Meloetta.

“Meloetta, use Sing!!” she said.

Meloetta started Singing. Sunset, Sunlight and Mewtwo covered their ears to avoid being put asleep. After a few minutes, all the trainers and their pokemons were asleep.

“Let’s go, said Sunset. The way his clear!!”

The trio entered the building and were face to face with team Flare’s grunts. Meloetta started singing again, but it had no effect on them.

“Damn it, said Sunset. They probably have devices protecting them from sound based attacks. Come back, Meloetta.”

”Let me deal with them” said Mewtwo.

He used his powers to send all the grunts on the floor against the walls and used metal cables to immobilize them.

”Next floor” he said.

The group arrived to the second floor and were welcomed with mind-controlled Pokemons. Pokemons such as Pyroars, Houndooms, Tyranitars, Toxicroak, Charizards and Leviathors. Sunlight and Sunset sent all of their Pokemon out and attacked the enemies. The battle was hard but with the combined efforts of Mewtwo, Blacephalon, Latias, Meloetta, Mega-Charizard and Mega Metagross they were able to make quick work of the Pokemons. Suddenly, a screen showed the face of Lysandre.

“Look who finally showed up, said the Leader of the Team Flare. The so called hero and his friend!! Hum, and i knew you would also show up, Mewtwo. What do you think of my mind-control super device?”

”Very Impressive, but far for surpassing me” he answered.

“When i will be done with these two, i will capture you and use you as my pet, said Lysandre. I am waiting you at the top.”

Mewtwo destroyed the screens with Pyschic.

“This man is worse than Giovanni, he said. I will be the pet of no one, even less the pet of a despotic pyscho obsessed by world domination.”

Sunlight and the group made their way throught the floors all the way to the top. Sunlight had lost almost all his Pokemons, except for Charizard and Salazzle. Sunset still had Gallade, Mew and Meloetta available. They finally reached the exit of the last floor and arrived outside, at the top of the tower.

“Congrats, said Lysandre. I was not expecting less of you 3. But your adventures end now!!”

Lysandre sent out Gyariados, Aggron, Tyranitar, Pidgeot, Camerupt and Steelix. He then used a device on his chest who react to those installed on his Pokemons and forced them to Mega-Evolve. The 6 pokemons groaned of pain and Mega-Evolved. They had purple glowing eyes and were wild.

“How is this possible?” asked Sunlight.

“You can discover a lot of things in a few years, answered Lysandre. The technique i used on my pokemons is called the Mega-Wave. I told you that i survived Zygarde’s attack a few years ago and someone found me and saved my life. Well, that someone was another madman who shared my ideas of dominations. His name is Alva.”

Clemont suddenly appeared on the top of the building. Lysandre was surprised.

“Alva? He asked. You mean the man who tried to take the Azoth Kingdom by using Magearna?”

“Indeed, Clemont, said Alva, appearing behind a corner of the tower. I didn’t forgot what you and your friends did to me. I survived the fall from my flying Castle but was captured by the Azoth Kingdom authorities. But they couldn’t keep me locked forever and i escaped. A few months later, while i was wandering in the region, Lysandre put his plan to execution and i assisted from distance to the battle between him and the defensors of Kalos. After you and your friends defeated him, i searched for his body and found it kilometers away from Kalos. I brought him back to my secret lab in the Azoth Kingdom and upgraded him with cybernetical enhancements.”

“Alva and me had a discussion and we discovered that we had a lot in common, said Lysandre. With our two genius combined, we were able to reconstruct the team Flare and we hatched this plan. Controlling the region in the shadows by using a mind control device.”

“As an expert of technology, said Alva. When Lysandre introduced me to telecommunication devices such as televisions, antennas and satellites, it was not long before i was able to discover all of their secrets. I was then able to hijack Kalos’ broadcasting satellite. As for the mind-control device, me and Lysandre passed years to develop it.”

“But enough explanation, said Lysandre. Time to deal with you once and for all...Attack, my dears!!”

Lysandre and Alva disappeared using an Helicopter.

”They are going to escape!!” said Mewtwo.

He used his psychic powers to immobilize the helicopter mid air.

“By the way, how did you avoided being mind-controlled, Clemont?” asked Sunset.

“By using a failsafe” answered Clemont.

He showed a little electronic device behind his ears. He then gave one to Sunset and Sunlight. Mewtwo stopped using his psychic abilities, who protected the two siblings until now. Now, he could focus plenly on the enemy. He Mega-evolved by himself and with all the psychic power he had, broke the mind control spell on the 6 mega-Pokemons, who returned to normal and fainted. Alva smiled and pushed a little button on his bracelet. Suddenly, a green gas covered the top of the building and intoxicated the group. Sunset and Clemont, and their pokemons fell asleep, followed by Sunlight’s Pokemons, then Mewtwo. Sunlight tried to fight the gas, but he also succombed to it. Lysandre and Alva waited for the gas to dissipate and landed.

“What do we do with them?” asked Alva.

Lysandre pointed at Mewtwo, Clemont and Sunset.

“I need Mewtwo for the next step of my plan, he said. Bring also Clemont, his genius could be useful. As for Sunlight, he have magical abilities that could be helpful for us.”

“What about the girl?” asked Alva.

“I don’t have any use for her, said Lysandre. Just take her pokemons and her Keystone. My mind-controlled pawns will take care of her”

Alva brought the bodies of Sunlight, Mewtwo and Clemont inside the Helicopter, with their Pokemons and those of Sunset. Then, the duo of villains left the town. 5 minutes Later, Mew appeared and found Sunset unsconscious. He brought her in his sanctuary and waited until she woke up.

“What happened? Asked Sunset. Where are everyone else? Where are my pokemons?!”

Mew appeared next to her.

“Mew!! She said. You saved me? Thank you...Do you know what happened to the others?”

Mew made a negative head sign.

“Lysandre and Alva probably captured them, she said. If i is able to take possession of Mewtwo and Sunlight’s bodies, They will be unstoppable. But what can i do? Without Sunlight and my Pokemons, i am powerless”

Mew slapped her behind the head

“Ouch, why did you do that?! She asked. Right, i can’t give up. I have to save the day, my brother need me!! But alone, i won’t be able to go far. Do you know who could help us?”

Mew took a moment to think about it. After a few minutes, he disappeared with Sunset. He reappeared in the middle of a beautiful sanctuary. But they are immediataly attacked by a stream of fire and water that Mew blocked with Protect.

“Thank you Mew, but who did that?” she asked.

She saw a big pokemon, red with two arms on his back forming a big tube and with four legs.

”You are not welcome here, human!! Said the Pokemon, by telepathy. No human are allowed in my sanctuary!!”

Mew put himself in front of Sunset and talk to the Pokemon, explaining the situation.

”Hum, said the pokemon. Alva is back, and he captured your friends and those of this human? And pokemons too? He teamed up with Lysandre, the man that almost destroyed Kalos a few years ago.”

“Lysandre and Alva created a mind-controlling machine that already affected all the humans in Kalos, said Sunset. But i believe they will use the powers of Mewtwo to make the device affect Pokemons. If we don’t stop them, you and the Pokemon you protect will be the slave of two madmans. Do you really want to be the puppet of such horrible beings?”

“Hum, No, said the Pokemon. If what you said is true, then Alva and Lysandre must be stopped. I will help you, to protect Magearna and all the pokemons in this sanctuary.”

Magearna appear beside the Pokemon. She talk to him.

”You want to help them too? He asked. Are you sure?”

Magearna made an affirmative head sign. Sunset looked at her Pokedex to learn the name of the Pokemon. The Pokemon in front of her was named Volcanion.

“We will need more allies, said Sunset. Mew, do you know other Pokemons that could help us?”

Mew talked to her.

“He said that there is a lot of Pokemon in this region that are eiger to help us” said Volcanion.

Mew teleported Volcanion, Sunset and Magearna in the middle of a cave, full of Pink crystals and diamonds.

“Were are we?” asked Sunset.

They heard a voice in their head. A cute, feminine voice.

”I was not expecting visitors today!! Said the voice. Can i know what you are doing in my room?!”

“Your...Room?” asked Sunset.

A Beautiful Pokemon, made of Pink Diamonds and rocks, showed up. The Pokemon’s body was a big diamond, shaped like a dress while her face was dark grey with red shiny gem-looking eyes. She had a big pink diamond on her forehead, forming a tiara.

”I am Diancie, Princess of the Jewel Kingdom.” said the Pokemon

“A princess? Asked Sunset. Really? You are so cute!!”

”Thank you!” she answered.

Diancie saw behind Sunset 3 pokemons.

“Oh, right, said Sunset. The 3 pokemons with me are Mew, Volcanion and Magearna. If i judge by the Pokedex description, they are Mythical pokemons, like you.”

Mew explained to Diancie that Kalos was in danger and that her and her Kingdom was at big risk too.

”That’s horrible, said Diancie. I won’t let those 2 mean monsters mind-controlling my subjects or myself...I am with you!!”

”Are you sure, Miss Diancie? Asked a Carbink with a beard to her. In that case, i will prepare our troops!!”

”Who is next?” asked Volcanion.

Mew teleported Sunset and himself in the middle of a forest. She saw two little green creatures on a rock, taking a bath of sunlight. Mew flew to them and woke them up. The two little creatures woke up and looked at Mew. One had a blue spot on his belly and the other, a red one, both shaped like gems. Mew presented himself and Sunset and explained the situation that was menacing Kalos. Sunset added that Bonnie had already been victim of the mind-control device.

”Say no more, said the blue and green little creature. Me and my twin will help you to stop Lysandre and Alva, this time, definitively...For Bonnie!!”

“Cool!! Said Sunset. Should we seek for more allies?”

Mew told her that this was all the allies that were available. He teleported Sunset and the 2 proto-Zygarde in the cave were Diancie, Volcanion, Magearna and an army of Carbinks were waiting.

“We need a plan, said Sunset. Give me your ideas.”