• Published 25th Jul 2020
  • 9,309 Views, 548 Comments

Afterlife - Star Sparkle



The story of Stef the human's journey of discovery and self discovery, and of the unlikely bond that forms between him and Twilight.

  • ...
36
 548
 9,309

PreviousChapters Next
Day 4: The Transformation:

I woke up with knocks on the door as Twilight asked ‘’Good morning, are you awake?‘’

Still tired I said ‘’Good morning and yeah, come in.‘’

She again came in with a silver tray with a lid on and said ‘’I hope you like pancakes with syrup.‘’

As I sat up I said ‘’If it's just as good as everything else I had, I know I will love it.‘’ She giggled as she sat the tray on my thigh and levitated the lid off and what greeted me was about ten, normal size, thin pancakes with syrup in what looks to be a gravy boat.

I could see Twilight had something on her mind and so I asked ‘’Is something wrong?‘’

As I eat the first pancake, with sadness in her voice she said ‘’I guess I’m just a little nervous about the spell today.‘’

As I was about to eat the next pancake I suddenly thought ‘I could actually die today.’ But I gave Twilight a smile and even though I didn’t believe myself I said ‘’Just because no other creature had made it, that doesn't mean I won't, right?‘’

She turned to me with a smile and said ‘’Yeah…‘’

But after that conversation I wasn't hungry anymore and asked ‘’When should we go?‘’

She hesitantly said ‘’When you’re ready.‘’

I sat the tray aside, got out of the bed and took my clothes on before I said ‘’I’m ready now.‘’ She shrunk me and levitated me into her saddlebag, now for the last time.

Like yesterday, I heard a loud bang from the double doors as they closed and within a second I was out of the saddlebag and my normal tall self again and as I felt my body Twilight begged ‘’Please, you don’t have to do this, we…‘’ She stopped herself as she probably remembered back to last night when I said ‘Don’t promise what you can’t keep.’

I went down on my knee and gently lifted her head up, as I said with a calm and reassuring voice ‘’I’ll be alright.‘’ Her front legs surrounded me and she hugged me, I hugged her back.

After she released me she tried to give a smile and when I stood up, the golden double door to the throne room opened up and all of Twilight’s 6 friends were there alongside both the Princesses.

As I was a few meters from the Princesses, Twilight stopped and I did it as well and bowed, when I stood up again Princess Celestia asked ‘’Have you read what I gave you?‘’

I nodded as I said, with butterflies in my stomach ‘’I have Princess, and I accept the risk.‘’

She lowered her head and let out a sigh as she said ‘’Very well.‘’

With a golden flash I was back on the field from yesterday and Princess Celestia is a good twenty meters away, Princess Luna was the same distance away but 120 degrees to my left and Twilight with her friends where 120 degrees to my right of Princess Celestia, they formed a circle and I am in the center and Princess Celestia asked ‘’Are you ready?‘’

Even though I didn’t want to, I answered ‘’I am.‘’

I was levitated up in a golden and dark blue light that surrounded me and while in the air, a rainbow came to surround me as well. My clothes started to turn to dust, that then faded away, all my body hair began to fall off and as the long hair on my head began to fall in front of my eyes, it burned to nothing.

I became warmer and warmer until I felt my skin burn, my bones started to break apart, change and I screamed in pain, my spine extend, my skin around my neck started to stretch with it, my lower back at my spine then shout out with skin and nerves came with it, I could only continued to scream, that was until I felt my skull began to reshape and I passed out.

PreviousChapters Next