• Published 26th Jul 2020
  • 410 Views, 38 Comments

Equestria Girls: The Mare-Do-Well Returns - Time Agent pony



Trixie is chosen by Twilight and Sunset to be the new Mare-Do-Well and must learn all the responsibilities that come with the life of a hero

  • ...
 38
 410

Chapter 5

"Make your decision, hero," Superior Octopus demanded.

Every instinct in Mare-Do-Well head was scream at her to tackle the Superior Octopus, but another part of her was telling her to check the convenient store.

Fortunately, she was saved from making the decision as the sound of police sirens approached.

"Oh, it seems our little engagement will have continue another time," Superior Octopus said, "but know that this is not over, not my any means."

With that, the villain, using his tentacle, grabbed the bag of diamonds and made his escape.

The moment Superior Octopus had left, Mare-Do-Well dashed across the road to the wreckage of convenient store.

Fortunately, she managed to get the store owner to safety from the wreckage of the destroy store.

Seconds later, the police arrived but by then Mare-Do-Well had left the scene.


The next day.

Trixie sat in class, the only things on her mind was the Superior Octopus and the fact he had escaped.

"I probably could have taken him down," she thought, "if only I had whatever is behind the lock in the suit."

Throughout the day, Trixie racked her brain on how to get past the suit's lock.

She did consider asking Sunset and Twilight for help with the suit, but because of their obvious jealously Trixie had decided against it.

Finally, she had idea of who could help her, Micro Chips, a nerd and computer expert in her science class.

After launch, Trixie slipped a note into Micro Chips locker, asking him to meet her at science lab before the end of school.


Later.

"So why did you want me to come here before the end of school?" Micro Chips asked.

"I called you, because of this" Trixie replied, pulling the Mare-Do-Well suit out of her bag.

"Woah!" Micro Chips exclaimed, "the Mare-Do-Well suit!? How did you get this?!"

Before Trixie could explain, something in the student's head clicked.

"You're the Mare-Do-Well," he said.

"What? No...." Trixie retorted.

"You're the Mare-Do-Well from the internet," Micro Chips continued.

"I am not!" Trixie insisted.

"You have the suit," Micro Chips added.

"Arrr, you see," Trixie replied, thinking fast, "Mare-Do-Well loaned me the suit because she's experiencing technical problems with it."

"If you want my help," Micro Chips stated, "you need to be honest with me."

"Fine," Trixie relented, "I am the Mare-Do-Well."

"Ok," Micro Chips smiled, "now whats the problem?"

Trixie explained about the padlock on some of the suit's features.

Once she was done explaining Micro Chips took out his laptop and plugged it into a slot in the suit underneath the M symbol on the chest.

"OK," Micro Chips said, as the suit's internal systems appeared on his laptop screen, "there is a ton of subsystems in here."

"Right," Trixie nodded, as she looked over his shoulder while he worked.

"But," Micro Chips continued, smirking "it looks like they're all blocked by something called the Training Wheels Protocol."

"What?" Trixie uttered, looking at Micro Chip's computer screen, "the Training Wheels Protocol?!"

She felt insulted that someone had been trusting enough to give her the suit, yet did not trust her enough to give her the suit's full power.

"Turn it off," Trixie ordered.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Micro Chips replied, "I mean these features are obviously blocked for a reason."

"I am the Great and Powerful Trixie!" Trixie proclaimed, "I do not need training wheels, I am no mere child."

"You do kinda act like a child," Micro Chips retorted.

"Please?" Trixie pleaded.

"What if this is illegal?" he continued.

Suddenly, Trixie had an idea, about how she could get Micro Chips to do what she wanted.

She had seen Rarity use her charm to coerce people into doing what she wanted, maybe she could do the same thing on Micro Chips.

"It would be ever so nice of you," Trixie begin, in her sweetest voice, "if you could unlock the suit for me," she finished, fluttering her lashes at him.

"Well," Micro Chips replied, blushing a little, "I....arrrr."

"Come on, please," Trixie said, with a her sweetest smile, "for me?"

"I don't think...." Micro Chips began, "I mean..."

Trixie placed her hand on Micro Chip's shoulder, he smiled and started working, managing to break through the protocol and activating the suit's other features.

The suit seemed to make a noise and glowed for a second then, nothing.

"You did it," Trixie exclaimed, "finally! Now criminals everywhere will definitely have to fear the full power of the Mare-Do-Well! Now Sunset and Twilight will have to see me as the hero I am and give me the recognition I deserve!"

With that, Trixie grabbed the suit, stuffed it in her bag and left.

Micro Chips facial expression changed, he had only just now realised what he had done.


Elsewhere.

"Soon," Superior Octopus said, as he looked over all the stolen items he had managed to acquire, "I will have enough and then the power will be mine."

As the realisation struck Superior Octopus, a thought occurred to him, Mare-Do-Well.

"What if that hero gets in my way again," he thought, "I cannot allow that to happen."

The Superior Octopus contemplated what to do, before he hit on the idea of hiring some protection for himself.

He picked up a phone and dialed a number, after a while the phone connected.

"Hello, Sportsmaster" Superior Octopus said, "I require you and your friends special skills."