• Published 26th Jul 2020
  • 408 Views, 38 Comments

Equestria Girls: The Mare-Do-Well Returns - Time Agent pony



Trixie is chosen by Twilight and Sunset to be the new Mare-Do-Well and must learn all the responsibilities that come with the life of a hero

  • ...
 38
 408

Chapter 1

Few mouths ago.

Sunset Shimmer's apartment.

"Well," Starlight said, putting on her Mare-Do-Well costume, "time for me to head out again."

Sunset and the rest of the CHS seven were resting up after they had saved the world from Parallax and his forces.

"Take care," Sunset smiled.

Putting on her mask, Starlight left.

Sunset, still smiling, picked up her journal and pen.

"Whats going to happen to the Mare-Do-Well when Starlight returns to Equestria?" Sunset thought, to herself as she started to write.


The present.

Trixie walked along the road to CHS, the sun was shining, the sky was blue.

"What a great and powerful day," Trixie smiled, to herself, "no surprises there, I mean I am the Greatest and Powerfulest student of CHS."

With the smile still on her face, Trixie arrived at Canterlot High School and walked through the front doors.

The school was a buzz with activity, students were rushing around going to and from lessons.

Trixie passed by classroom after classroom, one where students were being taught how to control their abilities, another where the history of the worlds first enhanced individuals (the first name given to people who demonstrated extraordinaries) was being taught.

So of the normal students, Trixie included, had struggled to adapt to having students with super powers, but after a time teens with super powers attending CHS became a regular thing and was excepted and expected.

Trixie had even made friends with some of the new arrivals, some of them had joined her magic act.

Like Jubilation Lee a.k.a. Jubilee, with her pyrotechnic energy blasts to give Trixie's act a little more piazza.

As a resolute of that, some students had become fans of Trixie's magic show.

This in turn, had made Trixie slightly more confident in her shows popularity.

But for now, Trixie put the thoughts of her magic act out of her headed for class.

After first period, Trixie headed for the cafeteria to eat lunch, pausing on the way to grab some peanut butter crackers from the vending machine.

As she picked out her food, Sunset and Twilight watched from another table.

"Do you really think Trixie's ready for something like this?" Twilight asked.

"Well," Sunset replied, "it's what Starlight wanted, so we have to trust her."

Later, near the end of the day.

Trixie headed for her locker to grab somethings before heading home.

As she was about to close her locker, she noticed something in her locker that wasn't there before.

A briefcase with an M logo on top of the lid, there was something the logo that look familiar to Trixie.

With her curiosity peaked, Trixie opened the briefcase and her mouth almost hit the floor.

Inside the briefcase, was the suit of the hero Mare-Do-Well.