• Published 2nd Aug 2020
  • 9,430 Views, 857 Comments

Blueblooded Bluebell - David Silver



That Prince Blueblood treats mares terribly. Luna takes matters into her own hoof to teach him a lesson, but it is she that learns something instead.

  • ...
62
 857
 9,430

39 - Aftershocks 3: A Chaotic Conclusion

Fluttershy, or perhaps more accurately for the moment, Flutterguy, posed in the mirror in turns to the left and right. "You're looking good," he complimented himself in his deep voice, which only clashed a bit wildly with the giggle he let out.

"You are something else." Discord slipped out between here and there casually, inserting himself into reality where he saw fit. "Not my usual Flutters, but you're rocking it."

The transformed pegasus jumped up, landing facing Discord. "You surprised me!" But he smiled brightly at Discord. "You can call me Butterscotch for now." He took a step towards the chaos spirit, brow waggling suggestively. "Do you really like it?"

Discord giggled at his brave friend. "Oh my. I feel like I'm not dressed the part." With a casual twirl, he became a she. Such little things as physical genders being but a suggestion for one such as him to start with. "That's more like it." She adjusted her front casually, showing off her shapely female form. "And you, my freshly forged stud, can call me Eris. How's that?"

Butterscotch licked over his lips with undisguised hunger of a new kind. "I think I like Eris quite a bit, but we have to be sure." He reared up onto two legs to match the bipedal stance of his would-be paramour. "A little kiss would do a lot to dispel any lingering doubts."

Eris giggled, not fighting as Butterscotch came in and delivered the kiss, but she wasn't pressing very hard past that, seemingly happy to hold Butterscotch warmly, but no further despite his grinding against her. "Is something wrong?" he asked, nuzzling into her neck. "You smell great, and look fantastic, and we feel so good... right here, together... but you're not moving."

But she did not return the smooches, not the same way. Eris seemed happy to hold and nuzzle, but little past that. Butterscotch leaned Eris back, ready to do what stallions did, but there still was no spark. Even in his ready state, Butterscotch could feel something was missing. "Did I do it wrong?" Male or not, assigning blame to himself was the first instinct he fell back on. "I'm really sorry."

"It's not you." Eris touched nose to nose. "In fact, I think you're quite ravishing."

"Then why aren't you ravishing me?" He blushed as soon as he said it. "I mean... If you want?"

Eris rolled over, pinning Butterscotch to the ground. "I happen to love you quite a bit, Butterscotch dear." Her tail flicked in that excited way that got Butterscotch's engine humming. "I'm just not... I'm alright looking." She fell on him, mashing her soft parts against his harder parts as she nestled in close. "I want to be close to you."

"But not that close?" Butterscotch raised a brow at his reluctant lover. "I don't want to be rude or anything... But I really want to right now." Filled with the overflowing energy of all her systems put through the simpler network of a male, Butterscotch was ready to put that masculine power to work. "Are you su--" A groan cut his words off and a great shudder that rippled through him. Eris had grabbed him, but that was over all too soon.

"I want you to be happy," she whispered in his ear in a harsh tone. "I want you to have fun with me. Mmm, we should have fun together, in private." She nestled in close with the new stallion. "But do you have any idea how old I am?"

Butterscotch's eyes went wide. "I didn't suddenly get older. When did age get involved?"

"We never got this close," admitted Eris, nuzzling into Butter's neck gently. "I love you, every bit of you, male or female. I just have little of a... drive... that way."

Part of Butterscotch wanted to just ask her to pretend for a little while, to let her have her fun, but the thought of it crashed on him before he even said it. Doing that with someone that didn't want to... That wasn't Fluttershy! Even turned into Butterscotch as she was. "Okay..." He rolled over on top of her. "But I don't want to leave."

"Good!" Eris squeezed his hips gently. "I don't want you to leave either. I'm the one messing this whole thing up." She frowned severely as her fingers played over Butterscotch's hips. "Look, I understand. This is a living thing, which I technically am not. I'm a spirit! I know you were told this... I..."

He set a hoof on her lips, silencing Eris. "I love you." Butterscotch went in for a kiss and they did not fight it off. "I love all of you, even the part that doesn't want to play right now."

Eris giggled at that. "You like it when I turn you down?"

"Well, no..." Butterscotch snuggled through her soft fur. "But friends are not friends just when they get what they want. The good parts, and the bad, are what I meant when I said I loved you. I'm... I'm sure I do things you'd rather I didn't do, but you come back anyway!"

"Every single time." Eris tickled at Butter's ribs, getting a giggle out of him. The two met for a kiss. "So you're alright with that? I was ready for you to need to run off to more lively ponies to work off that steam of yours."

Butterscotch squeaked. Even if she wasn't playing with things, Eris seemed perfectly capable of teasing. "I could never! If we're a thing, then I can't just... do that. I'm not that kind of pony."

"Did I mention how much I love you in the last minute or so?" Butterscotch shook his head at the question. "Well then, allow me. I adore you beyond words, and that is why I would let you run away, if you wanted. I can't even dream of standing in the way of what would make you happy."

Butterscotch rubbed his nose against Eris'. "You know, this is... a right now thing. I don't normally think much about... that."

Eris twitched up both of her ears. "You have a naughty side. I know this."

"Not that kind of naughty." He rubbed his hooves together. "That's part of what made me... try this. I thought, for once, I could try it, see what the fuss was all about, and make you happy."

"Me?!"

"You." Butter stuck out his tongue at his chaotic companion. "You like doing things crazy and sometimes a little out of control. I thought this qualified."

"It does! It really does." Eris' hands wandered down Butterscotch's sides, teasing the skin under the fur in slow exploring motions. "You don't even understand how much it means to me. But it's also something neither of us really wants, I think. So it's like we both got drunk and tried to force ourselves to try something."

"For the other's sake." Butterscotch covered his face with both hooves. "We were so silly! Can I go back to being Fluttershy?"

"You already are." There was no snap or warning. Discord was simply Discord. Fluttershy was Fluttershy. Drama and flair were not always required when Discord did his thing. "I love you whichever way you happen to be, but I have a feeling you prefer being Fluttershy."

Fluttershy giggled in her airy way, nuzzling close to Discord and nestling close to him. "And I enjoy snuggling with you just the way I am. I can feel things calming down." With the wiring back to her usual self, her magic had places to go besides there and she not only felt calm, but increasingly lethargic as her blood pressure, or magic pressure, dipped.

Discord held her as she became drowsy in his arms. "You've had a full day, and so have I. We both learned something today."

"You're just--" She yawned widely, eyes barely staying open. "--saying that so I don't feel bad about it."

"Maybe a little." He kissed the top of her snoot and set her gently to the ground. "But I'm still not mad, so there. Get some sleep." The moment Fluttershy faded off to recover from the back and forth, Discord floated back and away, darting from the room in the motion.

"Did I let her down?" The past scene replayed in his mind. He could have just played along. He'd acted harder scripts before! Discord could have given Fluttershy a wonderful time to remember and brought them closer. He was going to do it! But he chickened out.

And it was silly. He kicked a rock just in front of Fluttershy's cottage. He'd done far more for far less. Why not that? A few joyful noises, the right body, all it would have taken. He did half of that, anyway! He sank with a miserable grunt, trying to fight back a few tears that refused to be held back.

But the idea of lying to her, that's what it was. He could weave deceptions to any creature on that planet but Fluttershy. To let her get what she wanted meant that he had to lie to her completely. He couldn't do that, not to her. He owed her so much, and all she wanted in return was a friend to cradle. Well, and she wanted to try that for fun. Fun, an emotion he understood. He would do a lot to have some fun.

But lying to Fluttershy was... He tried, really! Really, he did... He sagged with a grunt, crossing his arms. It wasn't very fair at all! He wanted her to be happy, but he failed at it, and sent her to be — He recoiled, having turned back towards the house to see Fluttershy approaching.

"I feel better." She was rubbing an eye with a fetlock as she came. "Sorry for acting so... strange. I probably shouldn't try that again. Why do you look upset?" She saw right through his act, as she often did. "Did you... Was I that bad?"

"No!" He grabbed her on both shoulders. "You did nothing wrong. I'm the one that messed up! You're a living pony. You have needs I failed, spectacularly, to fulfill."

"That isn't how it went." She nestled in against one of his grabbing arms, holding it against her cheek. "I'm not even mad, a little." She smooched his captive arm, held in the crossing of her own. "I'm not very... much for that either, and forcing it wasn't very... It wasn't me."

Wait... "You were lying to me?" He didn't stop her from hugging, even if he was looking at her oddly. "Go over that again?"

"I was. It took a while to realize... To be honest with myself." She waved over her body. "And going from one to another like that really plays with your head, which is no excuse. I want to be Fluttershy, not Butterscotch. Are you alright with that?"

"Y-yes..." Discord craned his neck in for a little touch of nose to cheek. "I would like that very much. So... You're alright with us, just existing, together, even if we never do that?"

"I would be delighted." She sat up with a giggle. "A brief hug or a kiss is alright. I think both of us like that."

"I think both... of us like that a lot." He ruffled the top of Fluttershy's head, getting a happy little giggle from her. "I think I would like that."

Author's Note:

Discord and Flutters cement their ace relationship, and both are alright with it. Yay!

Join the special community of folks who like my stories, wants to get updates early, and/or get your own here at atreon!

Don't want to do an ongoing thing? You could

Join my discord to chat!