• Published 16th Jul 2020
  • 23,018 Views, 220 Comments

Creativity can be Delightful. - Creative Delight



Wishes can be strong, Creativity can make miracles. It was for a solar Princess and a human. What will this wish entail? All I can say is It’s going to be a Delightful Creativity.

  • ...
23
 220
 23,018

Life Anew Part 3: A Mother’s Warmth.

Life Anew: Part 3: A Mother’s warmth.

A Month Later?

I don't know how long I have been here, but it feels like a month has happened, but it is a little hard to tell with all the naps I have taken. Even though I don’t understand anything, I have at least learned that certain sounds are names, at least I think so. My big sister is called Caydanse, and my mother is called Cellesteaah.

I have tried to talk or say things, but just baby words come out of me, but I definitely need to learn to say mommy as my first word. uh, the look on my mother’s face when I say that will be priceless.

Oh yeah, I also did see myself in a mirror. I was pink, as I already knew from the fur on my legs and hoofs. I also have some red-ish frickles or dots or whatever they are called on a horse. I had pink-ish hair with some cyan-blue-ish highlights or stripes. My eyes were two different colors. One was, I think, pink or magenta, the other was cyan or light blue. And not to get egotistic, but I did look adorable.

It is kind of weird to be a newborn of a different species, but somehow it was even more peculiar that I knew how to do things I should not know or be even possible, like how to grab things with my hoofs or the walking. It’s just natural to me, and when I think about it, it’s even more strange that I am so calm about it, but well, it’s a better life than the one I lived before.

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw my mother standing on the balcony.
I started making noises to get her attention. “blah gugu, mah,” that did not work. I tried a little louder, but still no effects. I could feel that my sadness was building up ‘no, don’t cry, me, don’t, it’s not that bad,’ I thought to myself, trying not to cry and failed as I release a mighty cry that a baby my size could make.

“WAHHA!” I screamed as my own feeling becomes unresponsive to my own will. I hear hoof steps walking over to me as I still try to get my sense of control back.

“Oh, what is wrong, little one?” Said my mother as her magic engulfs me and lifts me up and over to her. “are you hungry” she asks as she has me in her hoofs. I start to only sniffle, gaining a bit of control as I look up at her and see her big magenta eyes looking at me with the most profound worry I have ever seen on anyone, and that worry is directed at me.

Me, of all people, my own mother, never looked at me with this much worry. No, this was a genuine worry for me, with the most honest of both concern for me and love, and I could feel that warmth coming from her.

Just before losing my control again, I shook my head, telling her I was not hungry.

I started to cry a little again as I looked up to my loving new mother. But stopped instantly as I looked up at her smiling a warm, loving smile, her eyes still with the same worry, but it was now behind the warmth and calmness they gave.

I calmed down as my mother was humming and cradling me in her arms, hoofs..? legs? Anyway, here I was, getting more love in what felt like an hour than what I got for twenty-plus years.

My mother looked down at me again, as I have calmed down. As I have not fallen asleep, my mother took me in her magic and placed me on her back. She started to walk outside on the balcony. She then looked over her shoulders to me, saying things to get my attention that she also got. She then pointed at the sky, and I looked at the dark shining sky that was overhead.

It was better than anything I have seen on earth. No, it was so much more. It was a sight to behold. The air was cold but not chilly, as the warmth from my mother kept it away. The stars were shining with such magnitude. The moon was much bigger or closer to us than back in my world. It also has a silhouette of what looked like a unicorn in it, but it was still beautiful. My mother took me in her magic and laid me on a pillow as she lay just beside me. Moving closer to her body as we both stargaze at the perfection that was the night sky.

POV: Celestia.

I looked down at the small sleeping form that was my daughter and smiled. She was so adorable to think I am a mother now to such a cute little pony. Even after all the things I have done, do I really deserve this happiness? I looked back up to the moon, back to my sister. Even though I wanted to cry, I could not as I was too happy with the little fluffiness of cuteness that was beside me. And just as I was thinking that she was staring with a smile on her face. It was hard for me not to scream ‘aww’ at her, but I somehow fought back.

I kind of wonder what she is dreaming about. It has only been a week, and she has already brought me more happiness than I deserve. I am gonna be a good mother this time as I could not be a better sister back then. I think to myself as I look back up at the stars and moon that were just so magnificent, one of the few things I now have left of my sister.

After a little time, I got up and picked up my daughter and put her back into her crip as I lay in the pillow-bed that was just beside her. Looking at my daughter just one last time just before sleep takes over me, and with a satisfied smile, I fall asleep, letting the dreamscape take me.

Author's Note:

And here it is the third part of Life Anew hope you all enjoyed it Her name will sound like Cel-les-tea-ah.

This chapter was felt special to me as it was the working of two other chapters but then became to this one and I really love how it turned out.

This is how I look like as an adult.