• Published 13th Jul 2020
  • 1,985 Views, 131 Comments

Physics Bubble - LordBucket



As everyone knows, humans are immune to magic. Goodness, how ever will all these poor, helpless ponies deal with such a clearly overpowered ability?

  • ...
12
 131
 1,985

3 - Anti-magic human vs Twilight Sparkle and a hole in the ground

"Mwahahaha!" the human twirled his mustache. "You can't hurt me, Twilight. I am immune to magic! Now relinquish Ponyville to my control and I will rule over ponykind with my severe OP-ness!"

Twilight looked over her antagonist for the day. Something about his speech seemed a bit familiar, but she shrugged it off.

"So what's stopping me," she inquired, "from simply encasing you in stone until you pass out?"

"Twilight!" Pinkie Pie whispered from inside her bacon-mane, "The whole point of this fic is to outline all the countless ways we can overcome a magic-immune antagonist! Also, you can't use the same solution twice. It would break the rule of funny and that's way more important!"

"Now," the human continued uninterrupted, "bow down to your new master!"

Twilight blinked. Then teleported a 10x10x10 foot deep chunk of the ground out from beneath his feet, minus the half-foot or so still within his physics bubble, leaving him to fall screaming to the bottom, landing with an unhealthy-sounding crunch.

Peering cautiously into the pit, she was a little surprised to find such an overpowered foe laying at the bottom, moaning.

"I'm sorry," she called down to him. " I didn't realize humans were so delicate that a 10 foot fall would hurt you that bad. I'll go get Fluttershy, she's a vet."