• Published 13th Jul 2020
  • 1,983 Views, 131 Comments

Physics Bubble - LordBucket



As everyone knows, humans are immune to magic. Goodness, how ever will all these poor, helpless ponies deal with such a clearly overpowered ability?

  • ...
12
 131
 1,983

17 - Anti-magic human vs random background pegasus, round two

"Ok, no more Mr. Nice Villain!" the human shouted, shaking his fist at the sky. "This time my physics bubble extends an entire foot, and no cheating your way up into the air before you notice this time!"

The birds continued chirping peacefully, but nopony paid him any mind.

"I said," he called a little louder this time. "My physics bubble extends an entire foot, more than enough to-"

"Dude, stop shouting," a pegasus called from a nearby cloud. "Ponies are sleeping up here."

Having found his prey, the human twirled his mustache.

"Mwahahaha!" he laughed up at the cloud. "I am immune to magic! Now come down here so I can properly subjugate you!"

"Why?"

"I just said," the human retorted. "So that I can properly subjugate you!"

"Dude, I heard you," the pegasus rolled his eyes. "But that's not exactly a good motivation for me. I live up here. Pretty much every pegasus does. And if magic doesn't work for you, that means you have no way to get up here. So I guess that means that fully a third of all ponies can simply ignore you and you have no way to do anything about it?"

"Oh yeah?" the human shouted. "But what about the rest? Magic immunity means that I can do whatever I want to unicorns, and they can't stop me!"

"Meh," the pegasus shrugged. "What do I care about those boneheads?"

"Mwahahaha!" the human cackled in glee, once again twirling his mustache. "Just like that, I've immobilized fully a third of all ponies in the war for Equestria! Maybe I can't do anything to get at you, but there's nothing you can do to stop me if you stay up there! Meanwhile, I'll conquer the world down here, and with the unicorns and earth ponies both in my thrall, you pegasi will eventually be starved out! With my seriously overpowered magic immunity, there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop me! Mwahahaha!"

Lazily, the random background pegasus leaned over and kicked the cloud he was laying on. After a brief scream, the air was once again silent, and he went back to napping.

Turns out humans don't react well to lightning bolts.