• Published 13th Jul 2020
  • 1,985 Views, 131 Comments

Physics Bubble - LordBucket



As everyone knows, humans are immune to magic. Goodness, how ever will all these poor, helpless ponies deal with such a clearly overpowered ability?

  • ...
12
 131
 1,985

12 - Anti-magic human vs Rarity

"Mwahahaha!" the human kicked open the door to Carousel Boutique, twirling his mustache menacingly. "I have defeated your door, and now you will fall before my wiley human wiles!"

"Oh no, this is horrible!" Rarity gasped, covering her mouth with her hoof in sheer horror at the monstrosity entering her shop. Because it simply wouldn't do to allow anypony see her jaw drop in horror. Most unladylike.

"Mwahahaha!" the human chortled at his good fortune, having finally found a helpless pony. "I am immune to magic, and so...wait, what are you-hurk!"

Never one to allow such a horror of a fashion emergency to go unanswered, Rarity grabbed the human by his conveniently not-magic-immune clothing and telekinetically lifted him up onto the measuring station. This would be a difficult client, but Rarity was a professional, and one way or another, no guest of hers was going to leave the boutique without looking magnifique.