• Published 9th Jul 2020
  • 5,138 Views, 103 Comments

One little Sunset - Dalek-Galvo



Celestia and Luna find a little box in an alley-way, little do they know that what's inside will change their lives forever.

  • ...
5
 103
 5,138

A Happy Halloween Party

A Happy Halloween Party:
Sunset Shimmer Age: 6 Years Old

Celestia and Luna had taken Sunset to the Canterlot High Halloween Party. Sunset was dressed as a zombie pirate for the party. Sunset also saw that Twilight was there; in a Sherlock Holmes costume, Sunset being a little jealous would be a massive understatement.

However, Twilight said that Sunset's costume looked cooler and way scarier, which made Sunset happy with Twilight's remark.

Despite what Sunset didn't like about it, she participated in many fun activities.

One such activity was apple-bobbing, with apples made by sweet apple acres. Not only was it a fun game to play, but Sunset got a free snack when she got to keep one of the apples.

Then, Sunset was able to play a little game called Bean-Bag Toss. She didn't master it on her first try, but as she continued doing so, she was able to get the hang of it.

Then Sunset went on the main attraction of the Halloween Party, the Haunted Hayride. And after hearing about it, Sunset was excited to do something scary for once.

However, once they were on the hay ride, Sunset would immediately regret her decision, as when she was on the hay ride, a guy wearing a hockey mask and carrying a fake chainsaw jumped out of the forest and scared Sunset. And after that, Sunset would be crying for the rest of the Hayride, forcing Celestia and Luna to leave the Halloween party a little early.

"Okay, that was a bad idea," Celestia said in a worried tone

"Don't worry, everything's fine," Luna said. "Luckily, Sugarcoat got sick and had to stay home with a babysitter, or you'd have both your daughters traumatized."

"Let's just worry about getting home right now," Celestia said in an anxious voice.

"I'm sorry, Mommy," Sunset said in a saddened tone of voice, as she thought that it was her fault that they had to leave early.

"It’s alright; all is forgiven," Celestia said with a cheerful tone.

Celestia then chimed in. "Maybe that's enough excitement for one night. Besides, I need to pick up the medicine for your sister."

(Sunset lets out a long yawn before falling asleep).

"Wow, Sunset went out like a light bulb," Celestia said.

"I'll pick up the medicine. You head on home," Luna assured.

"Alright, see you then," Celestia said happily.

(Luna kissed her Niece and left. When they got home, Sunset ran straight to her sister's room).

"Ms. Celestia," The Babysitter said.

"Yes?" Celestia asked.

(Celestia saw the Babysitter on the couch)

"Sugarcoat fell asleep a little while after I gave her the medicine," The Babysitter said.

"Thank you so much for attending to Sugarcoat while we went to the party," Celestia said as the babysitter left for the night.

Comments ( 11 )

Sorry, my boy.

11591919
???, what do you mean?

11591922
I completely forgot about this. This chapter is too short by your standards.

11591923
It's ok. Everything is fine.

11591923
Thank you so much for all your help.

11591925
No prob... (Collapse)

We don't care how short it is THERE IS AN UPDATE! That's all that matters🙏🥰

oh wow an update just after i asked for one even

oh also 9 is a bit old for sunset to still be saying mommy rather than mom

nice work:twilightsmile:

This was really cute but there were a LOT of issues that could've been easily fixed with some quick google searches or proofreading.

Reread. Still a great story. Looking forward to reading more. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment