• Published 9th Jul 2020
  • 5,154 Views, 103 Comments

One little Sunset - Dalek-Galvo



Celestia and Luna find a little box in an alley-way, little do they know that what's inside will change their lives forever.

  • ...
5
 103
 5,154

Chapter 2: Sunset's Funny Family Videos Part 1 of 2

(Video #1: Picnic Panic)

Sunset Shimmer Age: 2 years old.
Celestia, Luna, and Sunset were busy enjoying a nice summer day Picnic out in the Manehatten National Park.

Sunset was eating a turkey sandwich and drinking pink lemonade from her sippy cup.

Everyone was having a great time as they were looking at all the scenery, from the colorful flowers all around them to watch the ducks swimming around in the lake.

However, while everyone enjoyed the scenery around them, no one noticed that a honeybee had crawled into Little Sunset's drink.

So, when. Sunset went to sip her drink, and the Honeybee stung Sunset right in her lip, making her scream at the top of her lungs from the pain of the bee sting. After Celestia could dislodge the bee sting from Sunset's lip, it would be a long while before they would ever have another picnic there again. And because of the incident, Sunset now has an overwhelming fear of flying insects, especially bees and wasps.

(Video #2: Sunset's School Visit)
Sunset Shimmer Age: 3 years old

It was a beautiful morning out on the School Grounds of Canterlot High, all the students were busy putting their backpacks into their lockers and getting ready to start their school day. Everyone in Classroom 3a was waiting for their teacher to come in and start the lecture for the day. Then, 3 seconds later, Celestia came into the room.

"Hello everyone, I hope you all are rested up and ready to learn today," Celestia said, looking a lot chipper than usual.

"Good Morning, Principal Celestia," All the students said.

"Oh, before we start today's lecture, I wanted to show you something, or I should say, someone very special," Celestia said, her smile getting even bigger, which was starting to creep the students out. "Vice Principal Luna should be bringing her in any second now."

Then, the students saw Vice Principal Luna enter the room, carrying what appeared to be a baby stroller.

"Students, I introduce you all to my 3-year-old daughter, Sunset Shimmer," Celestia said as she picked up Little Sunset from her stroller and put her on her lap. "Isn't she the most adorable creature you have ever seen?"

Upon seeing the cute little toddler, the student's eyes lit up.

"She's so adorable," Lyra Heartstrings said as she started to jump in excitement.

The students let out happy squees when Sunset started giggling at Lyra's jumping.

"She's so cute, I just want to eat her up," Octavia said.

The student's happy remarks on Sunset's cuteness went on for so long that they didn't have enough time to start the lecture for the day, as the school bell started to ring.

"Oh, would you look at the time, the class is over already," Celestia said looking at the clock. "Well students, just for today, I'm not only extending yesterday's homework due date to tomorrow, but I will also move Friday's quiz to next Tuesday."

This made all the students jump with joy.

"Everyone, be sure to study for that quiz because I will be asking questions about it tomorrow that will count as a participation grade," Celestia said as the students left to head for their next classes, Leaving Celestia, Luna, and Little Sunset in the classroom as Celestia could hear Sunset lightly snoring from her stroller.

"Sister, when Sunset is old enough, I want her to go to a school that's just a friendly as Canterlot High," Celestia said.

"Yes Celestia, I agree with you completely," Luna said, with a smile on her face.

Will Continue in Sunset's Funny Family Videos, Part 2 of 2.