• Published 13th Aug 2020
  • 543 Views, 2 Comments

Two Bands, One Love - My Rainbow Dash



Two different band leaders from two different bands have unknown feelings for one other.

  • ...
4
 2
 543

Chapter 3: Music Practice

It was the end of the school day and skipped over to the music room. Okay not literally skipping. I had my things with me and was almost there when I heard someone call my name.

"Rainbow Dash!" I turn around to see my six friends running towards me. And Rarity's running too. But how can she run in the freaking heels? You know what, I don't even want to know.

"Hey girls, what's up." Hey what's with my voice being all cheery today? Strange. Oh right. I'm gonna be hanging out with Flash today. Speaking of which, I need to be heading over to him now. "Oh, well I kinda need to be heading something to do something important. Bye!" I hear them calling my name, but I keep running towards the music room. Once I got there. I close the doors behind me and press my back against it. I sigh in relief and close my eyes.

"Glad you could make it." A voice says. My eyes pop open and I see Flash sitting on one of the chairs in the room. I smile.

"Absolutely. I just had to get away from my friends. Happy I came just in time though. Did you bring it?" He nods his head and pulls out beautiful acoustic guitar. I gasp at it's beauty. "Wow." Was all I could say. He chuckled and I giggled in response.

"Shall we?" He asks. I nod my head.

"We shall."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dk5WovEmoZcU&ved=2ahUKEwiT5MGz-tTqAhUzFjQIHcRnCVEQo7QBMAV6BAgBEAE&usg=AOvVaw1XEaS6cW9kMscmd3xe2xUC

"You good to go?" I nod.

He started strumming the guitar.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

After we finished, he set down his guitar and we shared a hug. My eyes opened when I feel him move my hips so I was sitting on his lap. I didn't say anything. I just hugged him tighter. We then parted he hug.

"That actually turned out very well." I said with a snort after I finished. He chuckled and looked me in the eye. I saw what he was doing and looked away.

"Dash, look at me." I kept looking away. "Dash." He tried again. I still kept my gaze away from him. I heard him sigh. I then felt something on my chin that pulled me look back at the boy in front of me. I saw what he was doing and tried to prevent it until I felt both of his hands on my cheeks. I found my eyes on his and I immediately had my eyes look down at the floor. I stuck out my lower lip and pouted. "Rainbow." He called again and this time I sighed and looked at him. My lip still stuck out. My cheeks burned.

"Yes?" I asked. He caressed my cheeks with his thumbs and smiled. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I scooted closer to him and placed may smaller hands on his cheeks while he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer. I didn't mind. I pressed my forehead against his and closed my eyes. I then shifted my head and placed my lips on his. I felt one of his hands trace up my back and squeeze the opposite shoulder. I removed my hands from his cheeks and placed one hand behind his head and the other around his nape. Our lips moved in sync with each other and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Not just that, but little did we know that something else would happen that would change us and our lives.