• Published 25th Jul 2020
  • 951 Views, 13 Comments

Secrets Hidden and Told - My Rainbow Dash



Rainbow Dash has been hiding a big secret from her non-biological sister and is scared to tell her the truth.

  • ...
4
 13
 951

Chapter 7: Cloudsdale Part 3: Morning Sickness and An Interesting Visit From Friends And The Princesses

Sweat was pouring down the back of Rainbow’s neck. A fake smile plastered on her face. She had multiple emotions written on her face and she looked a bit pale. Spike rose a brow.

“Uhh, Rainbow Dash? Are you okay? You look a bit pale.” Everypony in the room immediately noticed that.

“Uhh, Mom? You okay.” Everyone in the room froze at that word. Scootaloo didn’t care that she said.

“I... I... I...” she teleported out of the room. Scootaloo knew exactly where she was and followed her. Everyone followed the filly. What surprised them was that she had ran to the bathroom. But what surprised them more was that their friend emptying her stomach at this time. They heard Rainbow cough a few times before she calmed down. Scootaloo helped her mother stand up.

“Mom?” The rainbow maned Queen looked down at her daughter’s worried face.

“Yeah, peanut?” She asked.

“Are you okay?” Rainbow nodded.

“Yeah. Just need to lie down for a little bit. Pregnancy has its perks after all.” She sighed and smiled at her daughter lovingly. Once the made it to the queen’s room, Twilight and Starlight lifted the mare up and onto her bed gently, as Rarity pulled the sheets back to let the mare lay on the mattress and covered her with the blanket. Scootaloo sighed as she watched her mother sleep. She felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned around. Twilight spoke.

“Uhh, Scootaloo. Why did you call Rainbow Dash “Mom”? You do realize that that’s not true, right?” Scootaloo shook her head.

“Rainbow Dash is actually my mom. She ended up asking Applejack if she could ask Applebloom if she could ask me to meet Rainbow Dash at the field after school Andes a month ago. I did as she asked and she ended up telling me that I was her daughter. I was upset and I hit her and yelled at her. She flew away very sad and I walked away very angry that she couldn’t have told me early. A month later I went to visit her and she was a complete mess. Her coat was gray, her mane and tail were nearly black, she had bags under her eyes, and her cheeks were wet. She had been crying because she knew she had messed up. That’s what she told me. But after I apologized, her colors came back and apologized to me for not telling me earlier and I apologized for what I did. We made up and I found out that she was the queen of Cloudsdale as well as the ruler of the Pegasi. She was also born an alicorn. Since she was my mom and a queen, it made me a princess which surprised me as well. Then we flew off for Cloudsdale and Mom had a meeting with the mayor of Cloudsdale and the mayor of Las Pegasus. A simple welcome back much more I didn’t pay attention to. After that we went to bed. Mom woke me up for school, we had breakfast together and she dropped me off at school. That’s all I know because I was at school. But I did know from her looks that she was pregnant which means that I’m gonna be a big sister.”

“What happened to your dad?” Fluttershy asked.

“Mom said that he was abusive and drank a lot and once he found out she was pregnant he ended up leaving her. So after Mom gave birth to me, she gave me to the orphanage that way I could live a better life than she did. For her pregnancy this time, she ended up getting drunk with a stallion and they spent the night together. Lucky for her, she already knew the stallion and was friends with him. Mom was surprisingly happy once she found out. She also had the ability to see how many foals she’s having. It’s twins. She doesn’t know the race or gender yet though. That’s all I know. If you want more information, you’d have to ask Mom.” Scootaloo looked back at her mother and she could tell she was in pain. Sweetie Belle and Applebloom walked over and sat next to their friend on the bed. Sweetie Belle looked up at Twilight.

“Is there anything we can do to lessen her pain. It seems very bad.” Twilight walked over and looked at her friend. She put a hoof to her chin.

“I might not, but I know some ponies who might. Spike, take a note please.” A scroll and quill floated next to Spike and he took them both.

“What would you like to say?” He asked.

“Write this:

“Dear Princess Celestia,

My friends and I found out that our friend, Rainbow Dash, is the queen of Cloudsdale as well as the ruler of the Pegasi. However, she is pregnant and seems to be very sick. We were wondering if you and/or princess Luna have something that possibly heal her. Her daughter, Princess Scootaloo is very worried about her mother’s health.

We hope to hear from you soon,

Sighed, your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle, and her friends.”” And with a deep breath from the dragon, Spike sent the letter in a puff of smoke.

“Now what do we do?” Fluttershy asked quietly.

“The only thing we can do. Wait.” Twilight said with a calm voice. Everyone looked over at the Pegasus princess who went back to rubbing her mother’s forearm. She then lifted it and nuzzled into her mother’s chest. She let out a quiet whimper. Everyone looked at each other with concerned looks.

Not long after the letter had been sent, there was a knock on the door. Starlight turned around and opened the door.

“Oh. Princess Celestia, Princess Luna. We’re so glad you could make it.” The princesses looked worried. Celestia stepped forward.

“Please. Let us see how she is.” The unicorn lead the solar and lunar princesses to where the queen rested. Once they reached her, Celestia and Luna gasped. The queen’s state had become worse. Her coat was light gray and her mane was almost black. Celestia placed a hoof on Scootaloo’s shoulder and the Pegasus filly looked up at the regal alicorn.

“Are you alright, Scootaloo?” Princess Luna asked. Scootaloo nodded.

“I am and will be.” She looked back at her mom. “I’m not so sure about her.” Rainbow looked sick. Her breathing was uneven and had rasps. Scootaloo looked back up at the princesses. “Can you help her?” Princess Celestia and Princess Luna looked at themselves and then back the Queen.

“There is something we can do, but it is very risky.” Princess Celestia pointed out. Scootaloo went right in front of her.

“Please do it. I don’t like seeing her like this. I remembered what happened last time even though last time she was sick from a broken heart. Plus that was my fault.” She then felt a hoof on her shoulder. A raspy voice spoke.

“There’s no need for you to do that, sweetie.” Scootaloo’s head shot up and she looked over to see her mom weakly smiling at her.

“M-mom?” Rainbow nodded. Scootaloo’s eyes filled with tears of joy. “MOM!!” She brought her mother into a deep hug. After a while, she let her mom go and pestered her with questions. “Do you need anything? Food? Water? What’re you want. Name it.” Rainbow and the others in the room laughed.

“Scoots. I’m fine. Water would be nice, as well as a large yellow cake with chocolate buttercream frosting and chocolate chips on top would do.” Scootaloo, Celestia, and Luna giggled while everyone else stared at her. Dash looked over at them. “Food cravings. Perks of being pregnant.” She grinned at them. Then they all burst out laughing and then the Queen and three princesses joined. Not long after Scootaloo had left the room to tell the chefs what her mom wanted, they brought in the cake and water she had asked for. Rainbow Dash was thankful for her friends being there for her and staying with her.

It was late in the evening and everypony ended up having to head back to their homes. The main six and their sisters and dragon and Starlight, (minus Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo), headed back to Ponyville while the two rulers of Equestria headed back to Canterlot. Mother and daughter watched them all leave with a smile on their faces. They stayed standing at the entrance of the castle as they watched Celestia lower the sun and Luna raise the moon. It was a beautiful sight to be seen. Rainbow heard a small yawn next to her to see Scootaloo leaning on her foreleg. The alicorn smiled, picked her daughter up with her magic, placed her onto her back, and trotted back inside the castle. Once she reached her daughter’s room, Rainbow Dash tucked Scootaloo into her bed and gave her a quick kiss goodnight.

“Goodnight, pumpkin. Mommy always loves you.” Scootaloo didn’t respond. It was okay because the little filly was fast asleep. The rainbow maned alicorn watched the pegasus filly for a minute before retiring to her own room.

Comments ( 6 )

Great chapter!

Dis Celestia and Luna healed Luna or no?

No. She just needed rest. That’s what everyone needs when they’re sick.

The rape thing just suddenly popping up was kind of pointless. Also - tag the story if your going to include it.

This is like my second story so seriously, relax. My mind is already exploding because I’m writing two stories at once. I shouldn’t really be doing that.

Best. Story. EVER! I am making a sequel right now (as a tribute obvi)

10728091
I would wait on that because this story isn't over yet. I just have so many things going on around me at the moment. Just saying.

Login or register to comment