• Published 3rd Jul 2020
  • 490 Views, 0 Comments

The Celestia Experience (Stand alone story) Job Security - keithsterling



The Celestia Experience, extra content, Job Security is my first stand-alone story from my random series. In these Experience files, I throw a random MLP: FIM character into my OC Foot lounge in his home.

  • ...
 0
 490

Chapter 2

~The following morning in Celestia private bed chamber~

Slowly Celestia's pale light grayish magenta eyes open up to see through the skylight in the ceiling of her bed-chamber the beautiful morning sun looking down on her. Her memory from last night is fuzzy; all she can recall is the unbearable tickle torture applied in her deep-set arches of her Alicorn size feet by two magical created motorized toothbrushes.

Her eyes widen with alarm; she can feel the supple satin sheets across her whole equine body that she had on her grand bed. She nervously lifts the sheets up to look underneath and nearly retches; she sleeps nude. A sickening wave of terror welling up from Celestia's belly might have broken her promise to Justice to sleep with no other stallion.

The heavy plop-pops of a stallion's bare feet walking on her carpet in her private bed chamber draws her attention to the side of her bed. As she slowly turns toward the sound, tears begin to fill her eyes because she slept with another stallion. Her eyes glinted with pleasure upon laying her relieved eyes on her beloved stallion, walking up to her bed, wearing one of her long robes with a coffee on his finger, and drinking it.

Before he could say anything, Celestia's dash from under the sheets toward him with her white with a hint of pink perfect equine figure exposed meant embracing him. An inch from embracing her beloved stallion, he casually points to the foot of her grand bed with his coffee cup.

"EEK!" Celestia exclaimed loudly as she winks away. She's spotted her four startled royal unicorn maids in her bed-chamber, setting up her breakfast table for her and Justice. A moment later, the door on her wardrobe closes from the inside, and Justice walks over to the maids who have finished setting up the breakfast table for them.

"Ladies dismissed and one more thing shoes off." Justice said laid-back as the four royal unicorn maids chortle together with his request.

"Yes, my lord." The four royal unicorn maids said simultaneously and politely. They bow first to Justice and then reach down to remove their heels from their feet.

The four royal unicorn maids pitter-patter in their stocking-clad bare feet toward Princess Celestia's bed-chamber door to leave the room and return later to pick-up the breakfast table for them. All the royal mare maids of various breeds that work at the Canterlot castle don't mine fulfilling Lord Silverlight request from him (like remove their shoes, remove both their shoes and stocking or simple come to clean his office or room barefooted) because he is most kind (and a very handsome stallion) of any of those regular Canterlot snobby upper-class ponies that visit the castle daily. And treat these hard-working ponies poorly, simply because they choose to help others.

A moment later, Justice heard the sound of the doors on the wardrobe opening again. The soft plop-pops of mare's bare feet walking up behind him on the carpeted floor of Celestia's private bed chamber. Slowly he turns around to see Celestia with a slightly embarrassed blush across her snout and tying the cloth belt of paprika red satin kimono of short length with short sleeves.

"Good morning, my love," Celestia said, loving as she kisses Justice on his lips, and he returns the kisses on her lips. Before the two ponies walked over to the table to begin breakfast. Celestia sat down opposite Justice at the breakfast table and served herself a cup of her morning tea, and she blew on it to cool it off a bit.

"What happen last night, my love?" Celestia asked questioning as Justice chuckles, reaches to the side of the table, and gently uncrosses her leg. He brings her fairly large white plush and comfy sole toward his face and rubs it against his cheek. Before hugging his fiancée fairly large white plush foot causing her toes to splay.

"You let me torment and torture your magnificent plush white feet last night. Focusing especially on your sexy deep sets arches with two magical created motorized toothbrushes." Justice explains as Celestia's give a startled gasp.

"Gasp! The planned romantic evening that was spoiled by that Bandar Arabias ambassador. I was heartbroken because I couldn't meet you at the Canterlot train station went you arrived back in the city because one of the meetings went overtime." Celestia explains discouraged as she gave him her other foot, and he hugged them both, causing both sets of toes to splay at once.

"It not the romantic evening that I planned for us, My love. But if you enjoy yourself, my dearest. I'll be satisfied." Celestia said, loving as she used her big toe to caress his cheek.

"Anytime, I can play with my sun princess's magnificent plush white feet, it is enjoyable," Justice said cherish as he playfully ran his finger up and down his beloved Sun Princess's sensitive creamy smooth white bare soles. This cause Celestia to chuckle very softly each time his finger went up and down her feet.

Sometime later in 10x10 square room with a single large stained glass window set in the western wall in the military wing of the Canterlot Castle, an elegant looking light blue Pegasus mare with peach-colored mane and tail cheerfully dusts and straighten the many small personal items of her assigned officer.

Her 5ft 10in sleekly muscular equine figure was attired in royal purple colored top of the knee-length dress. Why her athletic legs were encased in black thigh-high stockings with black lace trim. Her ten-inch long delicate light blue bare feet were encased in a pair of black round-toed stiletto heels. And folded on her back where her light blue feathery bird wings. This Pegasus mare was Personal Royal Maid Diane Sheer. She is the assigned royal maid to Lord Justice Silverlight and envied by most of the other royal maids because she lucky enough to works for the most handsome stallion in all of Canterlot.

"Welcome back, my lord. Huh?" Diane said politely as she heard the handle unlatch on the door behind her and turn around to not see Lord Justice Silverlight. But very anxious, Miss Raven Inkwell Celestia's assistant holding a small pink paper in her hand.

"Diane! You work for Justice (shake her head). As his personal Royal Maid and sort of his private secretary (shakes her head again). Maybe you can answer my question? Are the Princess and Lord Silverlight still getting along?" Raven asked, with her voice cracking, waiting for Diane's answer.

"Huh? As far as I know, they are still getting along. Why do you ask Raven?" Diane asked as she sits down on the edge of Justice's bed with her legs crossed, one knee tossed casually over the other. Resting her elbow on top, her knee and her chin on top the flat of her hand.

"Then why would the Princess do this to him?" Raven comment handing Diane the small pink paper she was holding, and Diane take hold of it.

"She did what!? She fired Lord Justice Silverlight! If this is a joke, this very poor one, Miss Inkwell! I am not just his personal Royal Maid! I am his friend as well! I will not allow a joke this ill-conceived to shatter his spirit." Diane said bitterly but devoted as her lips pursed with suppressed fury (slowly her wings begin to unfurl off her back to make herself look bigger and more intimidating) terrifying Miss Inkwell.

Next to his troopers are parts of the elite Princess's protection unit that are fully loyal to him. Personal Royal Maid Diane Sheer is close to being fanatically loyal to him. She serves a dual role as his Personal royal maid and private secretary (an unusual position). It's becoming commonplace by time Justice, and Celestia has their own foals as evidence as their three royal foals are accompanied by a very loyal Head Royal Maid, who serves only them.

"Please, Miss Sheer, don't hurt me. I wish it was an ill-conceived joke. But that small pink paper was in my incoming box in my office this morning. As her highness' assistant, it is my job to review all the business and royal correspondence from the following day. Went I found it in my incoming box, I was shocked. So I was hoping you were in Lord Silverlight's room clean it today, Miss Sheer." Raven explains apprehensive as the Pegasus pony kept her wings unfolded, remaining in her intimidation stance.

"You were looking for me, Miss Inkwell?" Diane comments a bit baffled as she refolded her wings onto her back and return to a serene and still posture.

"But why Miss Inkwell?" Diane inquiry still a bit puzzled as she returns to sitting on the edge of the bed. Allowing Miss Inkwell to calm down, Diane intimidated her to teach her a lesson about playing ill-conceived jokes on Lord Silverlight, her lord, and her friend.

"As Lord Silverlight private secretary, I brought you this pink slip. I want you to keep it from Lord Silverlight. As you said to prevent a shattered spirit. I am going to investigate this firing of Lord Justice Silverlight further. As I don't believe it got out to the general population just yet. I want to keep it that way. Who every proposed this preposterous idea, might be trying to worm their way into her highness life." Raven explains as Diane takes the paper and looks at it.

"Oh, one more thing, Miss Inkwell (tearing up the pink slip and toss it into the wastepaper basket next to Justice's desk), their Justice will never see this paper. (Unfolding her wing and opens the lower drawer on his desk and retrieving a medium-size appointment book with her wing and open it). Let see we have several backlogged and overdue appointments for today. You should begin your investigation Miss Inkwell right away. Plus, you better leave before Justice arrives and wonder why you are here." Diane explains as Raven shook her head and left Lord Silverlight's room.

~Sometime later~

"Greetings, my lord, your room is clean and straighten. Shall we get started with your backlog and overdue appointment for today?" Diane said courteous and diligent as Justice smile at his Personal royal maid and private secretary.

"Of course, Miss Diane, how many appointments are backlogged and overdue for today?" Justice asked as Diane grabbed the medium-sized appointment book from out of the lower drawer and placed a blue ballpoint pen behind her ear.

"Using the analogy of what part of my body, you like the most, My Lord. I could safely say by this evening I will be walking around the Canterlot Castle barefooted." Diane explains as Justice reel with astonishment with how many appointments that are backlog and overdue.

"What? I have those many backlogs and overdue appointments, Diane!" Justice exclaimed as Diane shook her head.

"It would be much worse, my lord. If you didn't authorize me to make certain decisions for your whole elite troopers. These appointments in my book are meeting only you can decide on." Diane points out as the two ponies walk out into the hall from his room to begin their busy appointment day.

"If that case, Diane. I'll reward you (Diane gasps). Let see since we will be walking quite a lot for these appointments. I would say my dedicated private secretary will receive a foot rub from her lord." Justice comments as the clicking of heels on their shoes echo in the hallway. He feels a soft kiss on his cheek from Diane, who is more than happy to receive a foot rub on her sore feet by her beloved Lord Silverlight.

~House of Lords, Government ward, Canterlot~

The House of Lords in Government ward of the City of Canterlot is in a state of turbulence. The current head of the House of Lords Baron Haben Obscure, a despicable zebra stallion from Zebrica, has held up the vote for a new leader of the House of Lord. He knows he will lose the majority because many of his allied noble families have been dethroned by several lower noble families with the help of Silverlight unicorn family.

The Silverlight family is one noble family with the backing of every ordinary pony family living in the Capital City of Canterlot and all the lower noble families in House of Lords. Those upper noble families that have allied themselves with Silverlight unicorn family are equally loved by the ordinary pony families. This massive shift from the elite to a more equal attitude in the city has caused many disliked noble families to lose their power in their wards and has allowed the lower and more tolerant noble families (like by the ordinary ponies) to seize control of weakening ward.

In vain attempt to hold on to his fleeting power Baron Haben Obscure and his wife Baroness Shasa Obscure hired some mercenary to abduct Princess Celestia and tickle torture her white feet till they broke her. The mercenary didn't expect the skills of her elite Princess's protection unit to track them down. Six and half months later, close to breaking Princess Celestia with the tickle torture, the elite Princess's protection unit assault the hidden mercenary base and rescued her.

In the House of Lords, the votes started to be counted as expected. Baron Haben Obscure, even with his small group of supporters, couldn't turn the election. He was soundly defeated in the vote, and the new head of the House of Lords was Duchess Ophelia Silverlight, the boss mare of the house of Silverlight.

~A few hours after the vote in the House of Lords~

Sitting behind the desk in the office of the head of the House of Lords was an everlasting beautiful morning blue colored older unicorn mare with a pink colored mane and tail she was looking over the House of Lord's accounting ledger and discovered millions of bits were diverted into the personal accounts of Baron Obscure and his allies. Her 6ft 11in perfect equine figure was attired in finely made dark red below the calf gown. On her snout was a pair of reading glasses. This older unicorn mare was Duchess Ophelia Silverlight, the new head of the House of Lords in Canterlot.

Slowly the door into the office opens, walking through the door into the office carrying the one thing that Baron Obscure couldn't obtain was Princess Luna. That one thing was the official royal seal of Equestria. Princess Luna happily hands the official royal seal of Equestria to Ophelia. She stand up and hangs it on the wall with two other seals.

The first seal was the official royal seal of the Crystal Empire, giving to her by Princess Cadence Sparkle, the ruling Princess of the Empire. The second seal was the official royal seal of the friendship kingdom giving to her by Princess Twilight Sparkle, the ruling Princess of the kingdom. With these three Royal seals, all the Princesses officially support the head of House of Lords securing Duchess Ophelia Silverlight position till she decides to leave that position.

A moment later, Luna sits down on the sofa in the office and crosses her legs. She has no other royal duties to perform until her evening court. Soon Ophelia noticed that the strap on Luna silver wedge sandal was hanging loosely on her ankle of her crossed leg.

"Did my grandson do you too, Luna?" Ophelia asked perceptive as a heated blush from across Luna's snout.

"Now, Ophelia! I am not a mare to kiss and tell about my personal life!" Luna said flustered as Ophelia couldn't help but chuckle.

"By Celestia light, Luna. Your mind goes to a bad place quickly now a days. I notice the strap on your sandal was loose. Indicating that your sandal was removed from your foot recently." Ophelia explains as Luna had a sheepish grin on her snout.

"Justice has an overdue meeting with me about the bat ponies' evaluation that is part of Lunar Guard. After we finished the meeting, he noticed that my feet were sore from the walk to meetings after meetings. He offers to rub my feet for me as a way to apologize for the long delay. I was on my way back to my room anyway, so I say yes." Luna explains as the two mares discuss other manners between the Princess and Head of the House of Lords.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment