• Published 28th Jun 2020
  • 864 Views, 27 Comments

YEET! The One Where Pharynx Does The Thing! - MlpHero



Pharynx gets revenge. That’s all. That’s literally all I could think of.

  • ...
3
 27
 864

“Curse You and Your Sudden But Inevitable and Predictable Revenge!”

YEET! The One Where Pharynx Does The Thing!

By MlpHero

The birds were chirping over the hive, many changelings buzzing around the hallways, doing their many saccharine activities. Pharynx rolled his eyes, and continued walking through the hive, heading to his bedchamber. He looked around, noticing a few changeling nymphs fluttering past. He sighed and continued trotting to his room.

When he reached the room, he noticed Thorax laying in bed, throwing a small plushie up and down. “Thorax?”

Thorax nearly dropped his plushie on the floor. He looked up and blushed. “P-Pharynx!” he said, trying (and failing) to hide the plush under his pillow. “W-What are you doing here?” he said, blushing, a sheepish smile slowly creeping onto his face.

Pharynx tilted his head, an unamused expression filling his face. “Thorax…” he said, walking over to his brother. “What is that?”

Thorax pulled the blankets up. “Uhh… uhh… it’s… uhh…” Thorax slowly buried his head under the blankets, slowly reaching under the pillow and pulling the plushie underneath the blankets with him.

Pharynx rolled his eyes and slowly reached for the blanket. “Thorax… What. Is. That.”

“I’ll never talk,” Thorax said, muffled due to the blankets covering his mouth.

Pharynx sighed and reached for the blankets. He then ripped the blankets off of Thorax, who was squirming a bit, as if he was laying on top of something. “H-Hey Pharynx. Uhh… lovely weather?”

Pharynx lazily pushed Thorax away, revealing the small blue plushie underneath his back. Pharynx chuckled, which soon turned to snickers. “Thorax? Is that a plushie of…”

“Yes! Yes! It’s a plushie of Ember!” he admitted, trying to get it over with fast.

Pharynx tried to hold back laughter, which ended with him on the floor, rolling around. “Hahahaha! Oh gosh!”

Thorax felt his face burn hotter than Ember’s fire breath. “Sh-Shut up!” Pharynx kept laughing. Thorax looked over to his brothers bed, and ran over, lifting up his pillow and pulling out a small plushie.

Now, it was Pharynx’s turn to go burning pink. “Th-Thorax! H-How did you—”

“Find your Tempest plushie? C’mon Phar, I’m your brother. I know everything you do. Well that, and Brokenwing told me about her.”

Pharynx blushed. “Uhh…” He scratched the back of his head, “at least you don’t know about the body pillow…”

“The what?”

“Nothing!”

Thorax rolled his eyes. “Anyway, I found your plushie, and you have my plushie. So, we both have secrets.”

“Some better kept than others…” Pharynx muttered.

“Whatever, man.” Thorax began walking to his bed, but tripped over something. He looked over to his hooves, noticing the green glow of a throne piece. He smiled a bit. “Heh. I remember this thing,” he said, poking it with a forehoof.

Pharynx grumbled. “Of course you do…” Pharynx walked over to Thorax. He glared at him. “I’m still mad about it.”

“Why?” Thorax asked, smirking.

“You know why!” Pharynx snapped. The reason Pharynx was mad was because of an April fool’s “prank” Thorax pulled on him, which involved his prized throne piece (which was replaced by a rock) and a cliff on Mount Aris. Need more be said? He never really got over it. At least Thorax got some karma for it. The karma involved Pharynx YEETing Thorax halfway across Equestria.

Thorax chuckled. “You’re cute when you’re mad.”

Pharynx blushed. “B-Buck off Thorax!”

Thorax chuckled before picking up a rock. He then threw the rock into the wall. “YEET!”

Pharynx grumbled and folded his forehooves. He then noticed Thorax’s Ember plushie sitting idly on the bed. He smirked, then jumped and grabbed the plushie and took off.

Thorax looked over. “Pharynx!” He called out, watching his brother run out of the room. He jumped up and ran after his brother. He ran through the hallways trying to find his brother. “Pharynx!”

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Brokenwing sat at his table, stuffing another plushie. He smiled and looked at Pharynx, who was hiding under his bed. “So Pharynx, why’d you want this Ember plushie?”

Pharynx crawled from out of the bed. “Well I want to get Thorax back for a prank he pulled on me.”

The one-winged unreformed changeling passed the clone to Pharynx. “Alright. There you go,” Broken said. “What kinda prank is it?” he asked.

Pharynx chuckled. “Oh, nothing too special…” he said, smirking, “nothing special at all.”

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Pharynx trotted through the hallways, swinging the new plushie around and around. This prank was perfect.

“Pharynx!”

The General turned around to see the green changeling glaring at him. He smirked at his brother. “Hey Thorax! Missing something?” he said, taunting him with the plushie.

Thorax frowned. “Give her back!” he yelled at the top of his lungs.

“No!” Pharynx replied, blowing a raspberry and then running down the halls. He knew that this would drive his brother up the wall, which it did, as Thorax gave chase.

“Pharynx! Give it back! NOW!” Thorax yelled out.

Pharynx, of course, didn’t listen and simply continued running and running. He stopped and hid in a corner. He watched as Thorax flew past him and he snickered. He stepped out and towards another room. “Hey! Blue Fang? Kydra?”

Two other unreformed changelings looked over from their shared bed. He smiled at Pharynx. “Hey Phar. Whatcha need?” Blue asked sitting up.

Pharynx took out the original Ember plush. “So, I found out that Thorax has a plushie of Ember, you know, that blue dragon?” They nodded. “Okay, and you know how Thorax pranked me like three months ago?”

“Yeah, we remember,” Kydra said, nodding her head.

Pharynx tossed the original plushie to them. Blue caught it, examined it, then passed it over to Ky, who squealed at it. “Aww! It’s so snuggly wuggly!” she said, snuggling, nuzzling, and booping it.

Blue and Pharynx chuckled. He then pulled out the clone of the Ember plushie. “Well, I’m going to get him back.”

They looked at the plushie. Blue tilted his head. “Soo… how’s that gonna work?” Blue asked.

Pharynx shrugged. “I dunno. I’ll just go with the flow,” he said, extending his wings.

“Okay?” Kydra said, tilting her head. “Good luck.”

“Thanks,” Pharynx said, smiling, before flying away.

Blue looked at Ky, who was still snuggling with it. Blue rolled his eyes. “Snuggle Fang is way better.”

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Pharynx looked around the hallways. He smiled, running around until he found Thorax asking the other changelings. “Hey Thorax!”

The changeling King glared at him. “Pharynx!” he yelled.

Pharynx nodded, holding up the fake plushie. “Is this what you’re looking for?”

“Pharynx… Give. Her. Back.” Thorax glared at him.

Pharynx chuckled. “Meet me at the Dragon Lands.” With that, he teleported away, Thorax close behind him.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

“Pharynx! Get back here!” Thorax yelled, chasing Pharynx through the fire and smoke.

Pharynx continued to run through the fire and flames, eventually stopping as he was cornered by a lava lake. He sighed. Not how the plan was supposed to go… but I think it’ll work. He turned to see his brother stopping a few hoofsteps in front of him.

“Pharynx… give her back!”

Pharynx shook his head. “Nope!” That only angered Thorax more.

“Why?!”

“Well, do you remember that prank you pulled on me?” Pharynx asked, to which Thorax nodded. “Well, I want payback.”

“So what are you gonna do?”

“Simple.” Before Thorax could say it or do anything, Pharynx did a one-eighty and yelled, “YEET!” before throwing the plushie into the lava lake.

Thorax blinked, before tackling Pharynx, who teleported them both home before Thorax did anything crazy.

As soon as they arrived, Thorax simply went off like a bomb, just yelling and yelling like his throat was built of titanium. It continued until Pharynx said, “Thorax! It was a joke!”

As soon as he said that, Blue and Ky walked out, holding the small plushie, which Thorax immediately snatched. “W-Why?! Why’d you do that?!”

“Because you did it to me.”

“I had a heart attack!”

“So did I.”

Thorax began stuttering, trying to find words. After a while, he simply sighed in defeat. Pharynx rubbed his back. “You know I never meant any harm.”

Thorax sighed. “I know… I just…”

Pharynx smiled. “I’m your brother, Thorax.”

Thorax nodded. “I know.” He hugged his brother.

Pharynx sighed and leaned in. “I know, I know, I love you too.”

Thorax smiled. “I still want karma.”

Pharynx’s eyes widened. “Wait! Wha—”

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Ocellus looked at the class. “And to finish my report on Changeling History, we—”

Crash!

“AHH! Oof!”

They all looked over to see a cyan changeling laying on the floor in a pile of rubble from the roof.

Pharynx looked up, then watched as Ocellus stomped frustratedly out of the room. He blinked.

“...Did I do that?”

Comments ( 27 )

A fantastic sequel...I wonder if one day Ember will find a charred plushie of her while lava diving...

10306788
Still, this was hilarious!

10306785
“You know I’m not talking to my brother for week, right? Maybe even longer.”
—Thorax.

10306804
Hm...you could always make him go to the Feeling's Forum...

10306808
“Don’t care. I’m mad at him.”

10306810
Aww...you just need a hug!

10306814
He’s just that mad.

10306830
Oh...okay. Maybe later...hope you feel better Thorax!

Before I read this, I must know: Shouldn't there be a crossover tag? I mean, this is a Legend of Korra crossover, right?

hrmmm easy thing to do when he yeeted and they teleported they did not see the plushie land on embers face who was on the other side of the pool and about to look there way lol

10370336
you know thatd tempting juat to mess with them both

10370364
plus whats more scary a mad ember of a ember on a pranking spree

10396517
Aw...you want a hug now?

I really really loved this, Great☆Work!

When he reached the room, he noticed Thorax laying in bed, throwing a small plushie up and down. “Thorax?”
Thorax nearly dropped his plushie on the floor. He looked up and blushed. “P-Pharynx!” he said, trying (and failing) to hide the plush under his pillow.

Thorax: "Knock on my door before entering"
Pharnyx: "Okay, brother!"
Thorax: "...Did you see anything?"
Pharynx: "No brother, I didn't see you are playing with your plushie again!"
Thorax: "Good!"

“Pharynx!” He called out, watching his brother run out of the room. He jumped up and ran after his brother. He ran through the hallways trying to find his brother. “Pharynx!”

I'd start looking at Mount Aris.

Pharynx looked up, then watched as Ocellus stomped frustratedly out of the room. He blinked.
“...Did I do that?”

Better get used to it, Ocellus...


Good story!
I enjoyed reading it.

But I'd remove the Ocellus-tag. Her role in this story is far too small to be listed there.
Even Ember is mentioned more often.

Login or register to comment