• Published 29th Jun 2020
  • 440 Views, 9 Comments

Chrysalis's Revenge - Coco Candy



(Happens after DisneyFanatic's Daughter of Discord) Fluttershy and Discord are expecting a third foal. Things go as downhill as you would expect. (read long des. for more information about this story)

  • ...
 9
 440

Chapter Two

Chrysalis’ Revenge
Chapter Two
By: Coco Candy


Ten Years Later

It was early afternoon one Wednesday, and Screwball, Mothball, and Moonlight were heading up to Discord’s castle. Ever since Illusion had been born, Moonlight had a playdate with her every Wednesday. The trio walked up to the front door and heard a loud clatter coming from inside, which was accompanied with a yell that sounded like it belonged to Discord. Mothball threw the door open, “Hey! Is everything-”

They took a good look around and saw many things happening all at once.

Mothball walked further inside, “-alright?”

Inside the castle, the furniture was floating around of its own free will with Fluttershy trying to put it back. In the back, Discord was chasing a giggling blur as it maneuvered around the floating furniture. Moonlight, Mothball, and Screwball all walked inside and shut the door behind them. At the sound of the door shutting, Fluttershy turned around to see the trio.

“Oh! Hello guys!” she said cheerfully, flying over to them “Uh… excuse the mess.”

Screwball giggled “Would you like us to help?” Fluttershy sighed
“Yes please”

Screwball bent down to whisper into Moonlight’s ear and they both laughed a bit. Moonlight stepped forward, into view.
“Hey! Illusion! You too busy for your niece all of a sudden?!” she called out.

The blur came to a screeching halt and flipped around to face the ponies at the door. DIscord, unfortunately, didn’t stop fast enough and ran face first into the wall.
Illusion floated over to Moonlight “What do you mean by that? Of course I’m not busy! I was just having a little fun.” she added with a smug grin on her face as she waved to the mess.

Illusion was an interesting filly. Illusion had a lion paw and eagle claw for her forelegs, two different colored hooves for her back legs, mismatched eyes, two colors of fur, and her horn was like Discord’s blue goat horn. Her hair was a soft shade of pink with a stripe of white going down the middle.

Moonlight flew up so they were at the same eye level “Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” WIth a small pop, the two fillies were transported to Illusion’s room. Fluttershy sighed “Now to clean up this mess.”

Mothball stepped forward, putting his hoof on her shoulder “Don’t sweat it, I can handle it.” He lit his horn and all of the furniture went back to where it was supposed to belong. Fluttershy hugged him gratefully “Oh, thank you, Mothball. You’re so sweet.”

“Like I said before, don’t sweat it, Mrs. Shy.” he answered, his cheeks getting a pink tinge to them.

“Just call me Fluttershy.” she said, chuckling as she backed away “I am your mother-in-law, after all.”

“Good.” Screwball whispered under her breath “Mothy got mom onto a first name basis. Now he just has to convince dad-”

“Convince dad to do what?” Discord asked slowly, walking up to stand next to Screwball.

Screwball yelped in surprise “What?! Nothing!”

He smirked “Mmhmm… suuure.” he popped up in front of her “What were you going to say? What was it?”

She shook her head, backing away, a nervous smile on her face “Nothing, nothing!” Screwball wanted to desperately get out of this awkward situation. She got her wish, but not in the way she expected. A loud sound came from upstairs. It sounded like… breaking glass. Another crash, and this time, all of the creatures in the room were on alert. Mothball broke out of the spell first and sprinted to the stairs. The rest followed quickly after. They ran to Illusion’s room and saw Mothball standing in the doorway, his mouth hanging open, ears flattened, and a look of horror and shock on his face.

He walked inside and the rest followed him inside. They gasped when they saw the room.

The large window that faced the Everfree forest was broken, which explained the sound of glass breaking. They saw that Illusion's old dollhouse that she had gotten for her birthday was knocked over. There were also puddles of gloppy, green goo on the ground. Discord and Screwball went around, inspecting the room, carefully avoiding the broken glass.

"What happened?" Fluttershy whispered in horror. Mothball watched as Discord looked at one of the puddles. He flew over the wreckage to join him by to goo. Mothball picked up a piece of it and brought it closer to his face to look. Something clicked in his mind, and it also clicked in Discord's head. Mothball could feel Discord's gaze burn into the back of his head as he called for the attention of everyone in the room.

"I know what happened here." He said quietly, but loud enough for everyone to hear. He noticed that Screwball and Fluttershy had the same thought.

"No..." Screwball whispered, starting to hyperventilate "No.. it can't be.. not Chrysali-"

"Do not" Discord snapped angrily "say that name." All four of them had flashbacks from that fateful day when Mothball wasn't able to warn Screwball about his mother soon enough, how Chrysalis almost killed both Discord and Fluttershy, and how Discord and Screwball was tricked into going on a rampage.
Discord sighed "She has torn apart this family too many times." He put his head in his hands "When will she stop? When will she realize that she's done enough?"

Fluttershy flew over to him and hugged him tightly. After a few moments, they broke the hug and looked at eachother.
"What are we going to do?" Fluttershy asked him quietly.

"We are going to go rescue our girls!" Screwball spoke up, pumping her fist into the air with a determined look on her face.

Fluttershy looked around the room "Alright, I'll go get the girls. We might need to use the elements."

"We may not need them" Mothball muttered quietly "but it is good to bring them along, just in case."

Fluttershy and Discord left to get the girls and the Elements of Harmony, leaving Screwball and Mothball to clean up Illusion's room. As they were cleaning, Screwball ran over to Mothball, all glass forgotten.

"Oh, Mothy..." Screwball whispered, her eyes filling up with water "I'm so worried... what if-"

Mothball put his hoof to her lips to silence her "She is strong, Screwy. Don't worry."

Screwball nodded silently and Mothball leaned down to kiss her lightly on the lips. They pulled back and went back to cleaning the wrecked room.

Author's Note:

Illusion (c) me and drawn by me
Yay! Chapter two! Please point out my mistakes