• Published 24th Jun 2020
  • 939 Views, 36 Comments

Equestrian Girls Buddyfighters - NinjaMare



a cross-over of MLP: Equestria Girls & Buddyfight, let's see some cards played and monsters fight!

  • ...
1
 36
 939

Chapter 3: the First Battle - Adrian vs. Fluttershy

Things have certainly took a sudden strange turn for the group of high school girls. one moment they were just having a nice stroll through town, then they end up finding one of their new friends chasing a monster from another world, who possessed one of them and is now in some kind gladiatorial battle! Now this sudden occurrence of course has the group worried, especially for their friends safety, even after Adrian has told them what occurs during these ‘buddy fights’ they truly don’t know what to expect. And there’s no way for them to intervene, as the stands they were in has an invisible force field separating them, from their two friends.

“Looks like we’re stuck on the side lines girls.” Twilight said as she stood by the railing of the stadium’s stands, watch her two friends talk to each other, before watching their deck cases change shape, and have six floating glowing white cards in front of them. and two larger cards off to their left side.

“I just hope poor Fluttershy doesn’t get hurt.” Rarity said with great concern, after all Fluttershy is a sweet & gentle girl. She would never engage in violence, but in this situation, she doesn’t seem to have a choice.

“Do you think Fluttershy will be alright, even after this whole thing?” Pinkie asked no one in particular.

“We’ll just have to wait and see, and hope she’ll be fine as rain.” Sunset said as she decided to take a seat, with the others following in suit.

“She better.” Rainbow said indignantly. “Hey Adrian, you better not rough up our friend to badly, you hear me!” she shouted at the young man, who nodded and looked back towards Fluttershy. After the six girls took their seats, the game officially started.

“Draw!” Adrian said as he began the first move of this battle, before placing the new card into his hand, before tossing a different card over to his gauge.

“Charge and draw!” drawing his second card, Adrian studied his hand, before pulling a card out. “To the center I call Comrade, Systemic Dagger Dragon.”

The card in Adrian’s hand was out in front of the young man, where it vanished and its place a monster appeared! It wasn’t as big as Mander was, but it looked a lot like him, minus the glorious mane, and the fancier armor. When the monster appeared on the field, one of the three cards off to Adrian’s side turned into a little star, before flying over to the monster and appear to enter its body. Now even after seeing Mander in both his small form, and his true form, the six girls in the stands were still surprised to see another monster. The monster looked around for a bit, before its eyes landed on Fluttershy.

“Well ain’t she a cutie, hard to believe she’s a buddy fighter.” The monster said in a more younger voice than Mander’s more deeper voice.

“She’s not actually a buddy fighter Comrade, she’s being possessed by him.” Adrian said as he pointed at the monster beside the girl. “So go easy on her.”

“I’ll do my best!” Comrade said as he leapt from his perch, and ran over the wide central area, before leaping towards Fluttershy who had a guarded look on her face. “Sorry to do this to you sweetie, but in order to free you I must attack you! Dancemarkable!”

Comrade shouted as he spun like a disk, flinging various blades at the girl, cutting into her body before being slashed at with Comrade’s claw. The moment that they saw this, Sunset & the others bolted from their chairs, and shouted in various forms of worries and horror, as they watched their friend get sliced up! But a moment later, the girls saw that Fluttershy was alright, and the scars she would have received from such a ferocious attack, began to fade away. During the storm of blades and claw slash, the girls failed to noticed the large 10 that appeared behind Fluttershy, and watch it shatter till it was now an 8. Then an ambiguous voice called out from, somewhere in the arena, saying: End of Move. Seeing that her friend was alright, the six girls gave out a collective sigh of relief.

“Okay…that was way to realistic for me.” Twilight said as she slumped back into her chair.

“I guess this is what Adrian meant when, it was hard for him to describe what actually happens in these battles.” Rainbow said as she, and the others, slumped back into her seats. They then watched Fluttershy stand up like nothing happened to her, and brushed her hair back into place.

“Not a bad opening move officer, but, I think I can do one better.” Fluttershy said in a mocking tone as she performed the same draw and re-draw actions that Adrian did.

“To my center I call Steel Wall, Beheading Crab, and to my right I call Blood Knife, Kimensai.”

As Fluttershy calmly called out her move, she tossed two cards out to her field, and when her monsters appeared on the field…the girls cringed at the sight. The center monster was huge, as big as a semi-truck, and has the lower half of a giant red and white crab, with the body of a samurai armor on top. But instead of arms, the monster has two massive crab claws, as ghostly pale blue smoke emitted from every joint and crack on its body. But the really horrifying one was the other monster that Fluttershy called out, resembling a Japanese oni, with ominously flowing black hair wielding a slender katana, as it cackled manically. The girls then noticed the third card that Fluttershy played, turned into a large purple sphere that floated over to her left side.

“Kimensai why don’t you be a dear, and go attack that Armordragon for me.” Fluttershy asked sweetly, to which the monster cackled again.

“It would be my greatest pleasure.” It said in a sinister voice.

The oni warrior leapt from his spot on the field, and landed on the central arena, where Comrade leapt as well. The two monsters squared off against one another, both sizing each other up to see if they could find an opening. Kimensai then lunged forward with an overheard sword strike, but Comrade bolted to the left, where he lunged at the Skull Warrior, claws ready to slice right through him. But Kimensai vanished, seemingly teleporting out of the way. Comrade looked around to see where he went…but then his body then developed five massive scars through his body, just as Kimensai appeared behind the dragon. However the dragon didn’t disappear, instead a single card wrapped in a green glow as it was ejected from Comrades body, before shattering.

“Nice try, but you won’t get passed me so easily!” Comrade said to the ghoulish monster.

“Maybe not…but your fighter.” Kimensai said ominously as he turns his head slightly to look at the dragon. “Will still feel my attack!”

The oni warrior then drew his sword so fast, that he created a bright red crescent sword slash that raced towards Adrian, cutting the young man right down the middle! Adrian grunted in pain as a large 10 appeared behind him, and shattered down to an 8 as well. Comrade growled in frustration as he couldn’t protect his fighter perfectly, and retreated back to his original position. Kimensai however, turned a bright shade of reddish orange, before shattering into a flurry of smaller cards of the same color.

“Hey what happened to Fluttershy’s monster, it just went poofed!” Pinkie said confusedly.

“…it must be some kind of effect.” Twilight summarized. “Maybe that monster can only stay on the field for a single turn.”

“That just means she has 1 less monster for Adrian to worry about.” Sunset said as Adrian drew cards, and tossed another one to his gauge, brining it back up to three.

“To the left I call Blue Sky Knight, Systemic Dagger Dragon! And I equip Dragon Staff, Drogogift!”

the girls watched as Adrian tossed a card out to his field, and held out one card in his hand, which turned into a rather ornate looking staff which his spun around like a pro. But when they saw Adrian’s other monster, they were awestruck. In basic form, this dragon was an exact copy of Comrade, if maybe a bit bigger. But this dragon was wearing some more impressive armor. The armor was a beautiful sky-blue color, with golden edges and designs, brandished with red cables & gold blades. The most prominent feature was the dragon’s metallic wings, each one brandishing golden bladed feathers.

“I am at your command brother!” the newest addition to Adrian’s battle group said. “What is it that you need?”

“Sky, I need you and Comrade to do a link attack!” Adrian said as he pointed at the large crab monstrosity, who clamped his claws in a threatening manner.

“You got it!” both Armordragon’s said in unison as they leapt to battle.

Unleashing a horrific wail Steel Wall, Beheading Crab leapt to the center area, his sheer weight causing the ground to shake, before swiping at Comrade with a claw. But the smaller, and clearly more agile monster dodged the attack by sliding to the side. The crab monster then tried to crush Sky with his other claw, like using a hammer, but with a beat of his metallic wings, Sky shot into the air. Then in unison, the two dragons lunged at Steel Wall, both shouting Dancemarkable! Comrade rocketed skyward like a buzz saw, while Sky came crashing down like a dive bomber, both dragons launched their attacks at an angle, cutting down their large foe in an X formation. Causing Steel Wall to burst into a flurry of red cards. Fluttershy just smiled as her monster was destroyed, before speaking up.

“Not bad, you’ve destroyed my wall. But you’ve wasted your attack in doing so.”

“I still have one more attack.” Adrian said with a smirk as he brought attention to his staff, which only caused Fluttershy to giggle.

“In case you’ve forgotten Adrian, you have a monster in your center area, you can’t attack me.” Fluttershy said as she did something akin to a cocky rich girls laughter. But that just made Adrian’s smirk grow just a hair.

“Normally that would be the case, but my staff has a nice little effect.” Adrian said before looking at Comrade. “Care to demonstrate?” the dragon looked back with a knowing smile, nodded…then teleported to the open right position, catching both Fluttershy & Yamigitsune off guard.

“How did—”

“My staff gives all size 1 or less monsters the Move ability, so now I can do this!”

Adrian said before leaping and bounding across the entire field, surprising the six girls in his dexterity and agility, before watching him jump five feet into the air. The young man then spun his staff around as he lingered in the air for just a second, before he began falling, but as he did so he swung his staff down. Causing the head of his weapon to slam down onto Fluttershy, as a rather large gust of wind burst upward, and reduced the large 8 to a 6. After dealing his two points of damage, Adrian leapt backwards, and leaped and bound back to his spot of the field. But his turn wasn’t over yet, Adrian used his staff’s power to allow Sky to move from the left field, to the center field. The ambiguous voice then said: Your Move, while Adrian developed a triumphant look on his face.

“…I wasn’t expecting Adrian to be so, limber.” Applejack said with a whistle.

“Indeed darling, he must be quite the athlete.” Rarity said as she leaned slightly forward in her chair. The other nodded in response to the white skinned girls words, except for Rainbow, who was totally caught off guard with Adrian’s athletic skills.

“You will pay for making a fool out of me. Draw!” Fluttershy warned as she drew her next card. “Charge and draw! Now to start things off, I call to the center another Steel Wall, Beheading Crab.” The crabby monstrosity appeared back on the field, unleashing another wail in the process.

“And I’ll summon another Blood Knife, Kimensai to the right, and this time I call to the left Steel Head, Helmet Bear!”

The girls watch as again Fluttershy resummons the ghoulish oni warrior, but the new monster was just as terrifying to look at. Almost standing as tall as Steel Wall, Fluttershy’s newest monster was really bulky in appearance, wearing some jagged heavy armor with chains wrapped around it. In it’s hands the monster held an even thick length of chain, but with a large wrecking ball on the end. The girls then noticed that instead of a normal head, this monster has a bear skull wearing a samurai generals helmet, with glowing red eyes burying into the other monsters.

“I have return from the darken shores to spread misery.” Kimensai said wickedly.

“As I come forth to spread despair!” Helmet Bear growled before letting loose a bestial roar, causing the six girls to cover their ears.

“Slay that dragon in the center Kimensai, and reduce Adrian’s Life again!” Fluttershy commanded and the warrior obeyed.

Leaping high into the air, Kimensai cackled as Sky flew into the air to strike back, but with one quick motion of his sword…Kimensai split Sky in half. As the girls watch Sky disappear in a flurry of red cards, they once again saw a crescent red sword slash sail through the air, and cleave Adrian in half further reducing Adrian’s Life from 8 down to a 6. Fluttershy then commanded Helmet Bear to attack Adrian directly, to which the monster gave another howling roar, before lumbering across the arena over to Adrian’s side, and once he’s reached the edge of the center area, Helmet Bear swung around his wrecking ball before sending it rocketing to Adrian. Just as the ball was about to crush Adrian, the girls stood up and told Adrian to dodge, but instead, Adrian pulled out a card from his hand.

“I cast…” two cards from his gauge turned into stars, before shooting towards Adrian. “Red Dragon Shield!”

In a burst of light, a large shield baring the head of a red dragon, appeared just a foot from Adrian which the ball collided with. And then proceeded to bounce off, and make its way over to Fluttershy, where it crashed into her. reducing her 6 life to 5 to nearly evening out the score. The six girls took another sigh of relief as they slumped back into their seats.

“Okay that was way to close for comfort.” Sunset said as she wiped the sweat from her brow.

“I think I almost felt my heart leap out of my chest.” Pinkie said as her hands were on her chest, feeling her heart beat at a rapid pace.

“Yeah, this may be just a little to intense.” Rainbow said, actually thinking this maybe to intense for her. and yet, she has to admit that this was probably the coolest thing she’s ever witnessed in her life, so far.

“Clever move Adrian.” Fluttershy said as she recovers from the backlash of her attack, and her lumbering monster returns to her field, as Kimensai disappears in another flurry of red cards. “But you won’t able to save yourself with little tricks like that forever.”

“Maybe not.” Adrian said as he began his turn, and preformed the draw, then charge & draw phase. “Which is why I need to end this battle as soon as possible.” Adrian then held one card in his hand, before tossing it to his center, which absorbed the only two cards in Adrian’s gauge.

“I call Systemic Dagger “Onca” to my center!” a more slender version of the previous monster appeared on the field, with similar armor but chrome grey in color, with a bit more plating than the others so far.

“It would appear that you’re in a sticky situation Adrian.” Onca said in a more smoother tone of voice, almost sounding feminine.

“More than you know Once.” Adrian said as he looked at his cards, then at the field as a whole. “Alright Onca I need you to clear the center for us!”

“With pleasure.”

Onca leapt to the central arena like a graceful cut, while the Steel Wall just jumped and crashed down on the ground, and two monster began to brawl. Unlike Comrade or Sky, Onca seemed to be more of the fast agile fighter rather than the beefy brawler, bobbing and weaving around the wild thrashing of Steel Wall, lashing out with his armored tail, or bladed coils. Just when Onca slipped past Steel Walls attempt to grab him, and leapt into the air to strike, Fluttershy pulled out a card from her hand.

“Time to play one of my spells. I cast Demon Way, Shienrekka!” when Fluttershy played her spell, Steel Wall was enveloped in purplish fire, which seemed to empower him and allow to counter attack Onca’s forward spinning strike, by knocking it away with one of its claws. “With this spell my monster gets 3000 power & defense and the ability to Counter Attack.”

“But that means…”

“Both our monsters get destroyed.”

Fluttershy finished with a small smile, as she watched Once pierce through Steel Wall’s head with its tail, while having one of the Skull Warriors claws clamp down on the dragon. Steel Wall then burst into a flurry of red cards, but as Fluttershy & the six girls looked at Onca, he didn’t vanish. Instead a green card was ejected out of his body, while the dragon landed back on the ground and shook his body like a dog.

“It would appear that your dragon had Soulguard.” Fluttershy grumbled as she watched Onca returns to Adrian’s center like nothing happened.

“That’s right. and now that your center is wide open, Comrade attack Fluttershy directly!”

“You got it!” Comrade said as he leapt high into the air, and came bolting down upon the girl. “Dancemarkable!” the dragon cried as he unleashed a flurry of blades and claw slashes, bringing the girls life down to 3. But that wasn’t all that happened, once Comrade made his attack, Helmet Bear suddenly burst into a flurry of cards, and Adrian’s 6 went back up to 8.

“What happened to my Helmet Bear!?” Fluttershy shouted as she glared at Adrian.

“It’s Comrade’s ability. When he deals damage to my opponent, while I have a monster with ‘Systemic’ or ‘Drum’ in its card name on my field, then he can destroy an opponents monster and then gives me 2 Life.” Fluttershy grumbled, as Yamigitsune seemed to be just as angered while also balling up his fist’s.

“Fluttershy is almost out of life points!” Pinkie exclaimed.

“And once they hit 0, we’ll get our friend back.” Applejack said as she stood up in her chair. “Come on Adrian you almost got this!” Adrian looked up to the stands where the girls were.

“Don’t worry I’ll have this over in a second.” The young man promised while Fluttershy began her draw phase. And as she charged a card, and drew…a smile came to her face.

“I wouldn’t count me out just yet.” Fluttershy said before she began playing her cards. “To my center I call Tempest, Garo-oh, and to my right I call Aftermath, Gagaku.”

When Fluttershy’s newest monsters appeared on the field…let’s just say they clearly outclassed their predecessors in frightful appearance. The central monster just looked like a bulky dark-skinned man, wearing the skin of a bear, and armor made from various animal bones, with a skull of a large feral animal with glowing yellow eyes. The other monster was a bit taller, but looked like a large bipedal crocodile, whose scales have become a thick layer of spiked armor, while wielding the spinal cord of another crocodile as its weapon. Both of these ferocious monsters gave a guttural roar that echoed through the arena, causing the six girls to cover their ears, but the force of the roars was enough to cause the girls to actually feel their power.

“But I’m not down yet.” Fluttershy said with a wicked smile on her face as she held a card in her hand. “To my left area I buddy call...Boy Transformation, Yamigitsune.”

Adding to the echoing roars emitted from the two monsters, a low eerie flute played as the little boy monster disappeared from Fluttershy’s side, and appeared on the field. Giggling as the flute music tapered off along with the echoing roars, while Fluttershy’s 3 went up to 4.

“And now it’s time to put this game in my favor. Gagaku, go and destroy Onca.”

Letting out a low rumbling growl, the large Skull Warrior hopped from his location to the central arena, where Once meet him and the two squared off. But after only a few seconds, Gagaku lunged at Onca with his weapon, snapping the crocodile skull to take a bite out of the dragon. Using his tail Onca deflected the attack, but when he spun around to counter attack, Gagaku was right in his face, jaws wide open. And clamping them down on Onca’s head, crushing it, and causing the dragon to erupt into red cards. Gagaku then unleashed an ear-splitting roar in victory, as Fluttershy continued her turn.

“And now that you’re bodyguard is gone, I’ll use 1 gauge to activate Garo-oh’s ability. Garo Slash!”

The girls watched as Garo-oh’s entire body was bathed in sickly yellow, and dirty brown aura, as he swung his naginata around while screeching like a banshee. Leaping off his area on the field, and lunged at Adrian with a malicious look in his eyes. Brandishing his weapon Garo-oh unleashed a mighty swing, hacking Adrian in two while also unleashing torrent of rushing wind, and reducing the young man’s 8 to 6. But things didn’t stop there. unlike the other monsters who only got to attack once, Sunset and the other watched as Garo-oh made a second attack, again slicing Adrian down to size and turn his shortly lived 6 to 4.

“Oh man that must’ve been painful.” Pinkie said as she cringed after watching the massacre.

“I just hope Adrian can hang in there.” Rarity said as she clasps her hands together.

“Now I think I will make my move.” Fluttershy said, which confused the girls by what Fluttershy meant. But that’s when they remembered that Yamigitsune is possessing Fluttershy, so whatever she says…it’s actually the monster that’s speaking. “With my ability, if a Skull Warrior deals damage to my opponent…I can deal damage to my opponent by the amount of that Skull Warriors size, and since Garo-oh is a size two monster, well......you’re a smart guy.”

The girls watched as a small blue fireball appeared in front of Adrian, before exploding directly in his face. Adrian cried out in pain as his 4 life was reduced to a depressing 2.

“OH NO! Adrian only has 2 life left, and Yamigitsune still hasn’t attacked!” Twilight shouted.

“The girl is correct.” Fluttershy said as she brushed her hair. “Time to end this match, and earn my freedom.” Yamigitsune then created five blue fireballs, and launched them.

“Adrian!” the six girls shouted as they jumped from their seats, and watched as the fireballs soared straight for them. but then…

“Cast! Blue Dragon Shield!”

A large broad shield with a shining blue head appeared right in front of him, blocking the fireballs and bathing the whole stadium in bright blue light, while the top card from Adrian deck is added to the gauge. Adrian released the breath he was holding and was now panting in both relief and shock, while Yamigitsune & Fluttershy growled in anger. As for the group of girls, they all collapsed to the ground, gasping in shock and absolute relief.

“I don’t think I can take much more of this y'all, my heart feels like it’s going to burst out of my chest.” Applejack said as she grasps the area over her heart.

“I couldn’t agree more Applejack.” Sunset said as stood up and watched Adrian regain his composure.

“That was way to close Adrian, you nearly gave me, and those girls a heart-attack.” Mander said to his buddy, who looked over his shoulder with a worn out smile.

“That’s why I always keep a shield card in my hand at all times, for a situation like this.”

“But now you only got one shot left.” Mander said as he looked over to the opposing side, watching Garo-oh & Gagaku disappear in a flurry of red cards. “If you don’t make the best of this one chance, then we lose, and fail to get Fluttershy back.”

“Yeah Adrian, we gotta make this turn count boss!” Comrade said to his fighter.

“You won’t get that chance.” The dragons and Adrian, as well as the six girls looked over to Fluttershy. “I cast Demon Way, Jigokuezu. This spell allows me to call a Skull Warrior to my field, and I’ll call back to the field Steel Wall.”

“Oh no not that thing again.” Rarity said as she leaned on the railing.

“It takes at least two monsters to beat that thing, especially if Fluttershy plays another card to increase its power.” Rainbow Dash said as she also leaned on the railing.

“Now Steel Wall bring me closer to victory, NOW!” the giant crab monster wailed before jumping across the arena, before leaping at Adrian to crush him under its own weight. Adrian couldn’t defend against this attack, so his 2 now became a depressing lonely 1.

“Now all I have to do is survive this turn, and I’ll win.” Fluttershy said in a gleeful tone as she watched Adrian drew a card from his deck, before charging it and drawing a new card. All she needed to do was just withstand whatever assault Adrian had, and she will win, but that when Fluttershy noticed something. When Adrian drew the new card she saw the young man developed a small smile, before chuckling a little bit to himself.

“What are you laughing about?” Fluttershy asked the young man.

“Cause I think I have this match in the bag.” Adrian said as he places the card in his hand, before drawing out a different card, before looking fully at Mander. “Alright buddy it’s your turn to shine.” The dragon developed a smile of his own.

“And here I thought I was going to play bench warmer all game!” Adrian turned to face Fluttershy.

“To my left I buddy call, Systemic Commander Dragon!” Mander jumped over Adrian, and landed on the center platform, before giving off a fearsome war cry. while Adrian's 1 Life went up to 2.

“And now this match is as good as ours, cause with my buddies ability, not only do all my ‘Systemic’ monsters get the Penetrate ability. But they all gain 1000 power and defense for each different ‘Systemic’ in my drop zone!” Fluttershy, Yamigitsune & the six girls watched as both dragons roared with power, as their bodies shined with a golden energy.

“With the power of our fallen brethren, we will rise to victory!” Mander roared.

“Comrade care to do the honor of clearing the way with me in a link attack?” Adrian asked.

“Like you need ask!”

Comrade said as he leapt straight into the air, before blitzkrieg towards Steel Wall, while Adrian leaped and bounded to the monster. Their collective power was more than enough to defeat Steel Wall, but now with Comrades new ability, one of his flying blades shot straight towards Fluttershy, cutting down her 4 life down to 2. And as if to add salt to the wound, Comrades original ability destroyed Yamigitsune, and restored Adrian’s 2 to a more positive 5. After retreating to their original positions, Adrian looked over to his buddy.

“Care to finish this Mander?”

“With pleasure.” Mander said as he leaped to the center arena, and made a full gallop towards the now panicking Fluttershy.

“It’s time to give up the girl Yamigitsune!” Fluttershy cried out as she was about to make a run for it, but Mander was able to close the distance in the blink of an eye, and in one quick movement became a charging cyclone of wind and blades. “Dancemarkable…Hurricane!”

Mander barreled through Fluttershy as blades and wind currents ripped through her, while the large dragon skidded to a stop in a dramatic pose, while Fluttershy’s final 2 life dropped to the punishing and fatal 0! As that zero appeared, and a blue mist seeped out of Fluttershy, and formed into Yamigitsune. The ambiguous voice then declared Adrian the winner, and the six girls practically jumped with joy as they heard this, and watched Adrian win the match, and were cheering and almost crying as they got their friend back. A moment later the group were again surrounded in a flash of bright light, and reappeared in the plaza they were in before the battle. Sunset and the others rushed over to Fluttershy’s side, all of them fussing over her, while Adrian walked over to Yamigitsune and with a different device that looked like smart phone, scanned the monster before turning him into a card.

“Well that’s one down so far.” Mander said tiredly as Adrian picks up the card, then opens the device and placed the card inside.

“And that just leaves three, and if Yamigitsune is any kind of indication of what the others are like, then we better stay on our toes.” The young man said before going over to the group, where he saw Fluttershy has recovered. “Hey there Fluttershy, how are you feeling?” the girl sat up as she looked up to Adrian.

“I feel fine, why do you ask?” she asked before looking around. “What happened to that monster?”

“I looks like she doesn’t remember what happened.” Twilight whispered to the others. Adrian just scratched his head before giving off a very exhausted sigh.

“This is going to take a while to explain.” Adrian said before going into a full on explanation of the events that just happened.

Author's Note:

Okay that was an intense battle! huh, i wonder how Fluttershy will take all this in when Adrian tells her how scary she was? but anyway, at least's she's safe. but now Adrian & Mander have to stay on their toes, cause if the other illegal monsters are any like Yamigitsune, then things are only going to get harder.

PS: the decks that Adrian use are the ones i use in my own deck, and the ones the illegal monsters use are the ones my friends use. the result of each battle is actually my victory taped and put into words for you guys. trust me, it took me a LONG time to actually get the wins i need for references for this Fic.