• Published 21st Jun 2020
  • 10,681 Views, 358 Comments

The Warrior in a Mare's World - Sage the Ero Harem Kami



What happens when you place a young human warrior and his snarky sentient sword who fight various monsters for a living and plop them into a semi-extreme RGRE? The answer is simple...lots and lots of chaos.

Comments ( 69 )

Glad AJ finally got her act together seeing the state the man was in. I know she can be the element of honesty but sometimes her pride makes her do stupid stuff.

10320108
Her act is together for now but it's gonna take a bit more for her to let go of her pride.

I'm interested in the story and would love to see where it goes! I think the only problem i have is Motomeru's attitude. I can understand defending yourself, especially with Applejack's personality, but to outright antagonize it at any given point is just asking for trouble. All I've seen out of Motomeru is her insult and belittle almost every other character. Ronl does the same but not on the scale his partner does and usually only in retaliation. I'm honestly surprised they HAVEN'T gotten into a full blown fight with Applejack or anyone else yet!

Well now... Some new terms have been tossed out and new information revealed. This is some very nice build up and with each new update I become more eager to witness the climax. *Sips Tea* Very well done.

10320140
That's just Motomeru's nature, she's so protective of RonI to a fault she'll run her non existent mouth and piss off anyone. She means well but her mouth has gotten them in trouble alot of times thankfully nothing to serious.

10320151
Thank you my friend, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Cool magic tricks Ronl did. I have to ask... Does he have any Lightning powers he can use? Cuz Lightning powers are my jam lol.

Please let him be a father figure for Scootaloo

Nice chapter. Can't wait for the fight, also when you were describing the restless were you thinking of Envy (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)?
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/narutofanon/images/e/eb/Genshou%27s_True_Form.png/revision/latest?cb=20150404131155

Man i look forward to seeing this fight.

Damn, Ronl has been through some shit. Glad Celestia and Luna can let loose and not be uptight. I’m also glad with Rainbow starting to accept Ronl for who he is and what he has been through.

Can’t wait for Ronl’s sparring match.

Yet again, another great chapter.

20 bits that the guild member is Tempest also great chapter please keep the good work up

This was a fun and interesting lore chapter.

10320186
I was thinking that too.

10320427
I am officially hyped for the next chapter ( no rush)

10320162
Damn you and not telling me!! Hahahahahahaha. It's all cool. It's more fun this way. Can't wait for more story.

"Girl time," huh? Got a feeling I know why those three don't look at him the same way as everyone else.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter, and I know Ronl won't be given an easy fight

Clearly it's not dash. It can't be. But also two just fucked shit up by speaking like that. Murphy will not be trifled with

10320424
I know and i will be patient for it

“No kidding, especially with everyone in his world having to deal with those Restless monsters,” Barb shudders in fear. “I really do hope none of those things followed RonI from his world into ours.”

Barb jinxed it

3-tap #28 · Jul 7th, 2020 · · 1 ·

Rainbow, however, paused for a moment to look at RonI dead in the eyes before giving a small nod and closing the door behind her as she walked out.

Achievement unlocked: Respect from the Rainbow

10321458
Thank you, i'm loving your story!

10321463
I'm glad you are, hope you enjoy it with future chapters to come.

Wonder when the whole taking his sentient sword partner but is gonna come into play

10321467
Don't worry that'll be coming up in a later chapter

good job and this cloke are you not tell us who the figure clocked is?

In the same paragraph, Ronl marvels over Celestia's fat ass, titties, and "baby-making hips," then compares her to a mommy.

What the fuck was his upbringing like?

I would like more

If AJ doesn’t stop being such a sexist, RonI‘s gonna show her just how wrong she is to him being weak. And if he does beat the shit out of her, I doubt even her friends will defend her.

‘We are being shadowed,’ Motomeru spoke in her partner's mind with amusement.

And I suspect I know who it is:ajsmug:.

‘I know,’ RonI thought back before stopping in his tracks. “Let’s have some fun with them, Budōnoki-te.”

Vines suddenly sprang from the ground and envelope his arm and formed a large hand made up of vines before swiftly stretching it over to the three figures and firmly grabbing the trio making them yelp in fright.

“Got ya,” RonI smirked, bringing them over but blinked at who he saw. “Huh?”

“They’re a bunch of kids?” Motomeru says.

Not just any kids:scootangel:!

Who he grabbed was a trio of mares that each looked to be only fifteen years old, one was a pegasus, one was an earth pony, and the last one was a unicorn. They all stood at 5ft 2in in height each.

The Pegasus had an orange coat a similar shade to Applejack but with a purple mane and tail that was shaggy with a light cowlick, pale purple eyes, she had an athletic figure with petite curves and B-cups. She wore a black tank top with a symbol of a cloud with a tri-colored lightning bolt, camo cargo shorts, black and white sneakers, and had a sweatband on her left wrist the same colors as the bolt. RonI was drawing similarities to Rainbow dash from her that she almost seemed to be related to the cyan mare.

The Earth Pony had a yellow coat, bright red mane and tail, and amber eyes. She was more toned than the pegasus with firmer legs and double D-cups. Her attire was a light green t-shirt under a pair of pale blue overalls and brown cowboy boots and had a big pink bow in her air. Much like the pegasus, RonI was drawing similarities only this time with Applejack having the same southern charm.

Lastly, the Unicorn had an off white coat, pale purple and pink mane and tail that curled inward, and olive green eyes. She wasn’t as toned as the other two but was a little curvier with C-cups. She wore a cute pink dress under an open blue sweater that went to just below her ribs, and pink slip ons. Like the other two RonI got the same feeling but with Rarity but she didn’t hold the same poshness the fashionista had.

The infamous Cutie Mark Crusaders:yay:!!!

“Alright start talking, who are you three and what do you want?” RonI asks lazily.

“I-Im Applebloom,” The Earth pony stuttered with a southern accent.

“Scootaloo,” The pegasus grunted as she struggled against the vines.

“Sweetie B-Belle,” The unicorn squeaked out. “We were just curious about you Mister RonI, please don’t be mad!”

“Hey, partner...didn’t we see these three in the school this morning?” Motomeru speaks up.

“You're right we did,” RonI says while setting the girls down gently and dismissing the vines. “I’m not mad girls just curious as to why you were shadowing me.”

“A very poor job I might add,” Motomeru bluntly stated.

When were they ever good at shadowing:rainbowlaugh:?!

“Hey!” Scootaloo yelled, glaring at the sword.

It's true:rainbowlaugh:!!!

“Well Sweetie’s sister told her about how you are a good guy, but Applejack warned me about you,” Applebloom explained rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. “So we didn't really know what to do besides following you and hoping you didn’t notice us.”

“That was really not the brightest idea,” Motomeru commented.

“Well, if you wanna learn more about us and where we come from why not come with us to the library?” RonI suggested with a smile.

“Really?” They asked in unison.

“Sure the more the merrier,” RonI says chuckling, “I'm sure Twilight wouldn’t mind letting you three join the meeting.”

“That's good and all but we have to go!” Barb shouted in annoyance before grabbing RonI’s arms and dragging him along quickly. “We wasted enough time! Twilight must be losing her marbles by now.”

And that is not something you wanna deal with:derpyderp2:!

“You heard the Dragoness girls, ONWARD!” RonI exclaimed dramatically.

“YAY!” The trio of fillies cheered before following after the human.

:rainbowkiss:!!!

The group was finally able to make it to Golden Oaks Library with no more interruptions, much to Barb’s relief. RonI couldn’t help the chuckle that escaped his lips as the place was an actual house/library built inside the tree.

“We’re here and hopefully the others kept Twilight from losing it,” Barb breathed as she opened the door and walked in.

RonI and the fillies followed after her and once inside the human raised an eyebrow as he noticed two extra mares already inside besides just Twilight and her friends. Both of them were vastly different from the others and they both had a unicorn horn and a pair of wings each.

The first one was defiantly the tallest mare he’s seen so far in this world as she stood at 9ft 7in with an alabaster-white coat, and had a mane and tail that were like northern lights with the colors being pale teal, pale cobalt, pale pink and pale purple the flowed in a nonexistent breeze, and has light magenta eyes. Her body was incredibly curvy with a slight hint of pudge on her belly and she had extremely wide baby-making hips along with a massive plump ass to go with it, making it the biggest ass he’s ever seen in his life as well as having a Q-cup bust. Her attire is a sun-yellow dress that shows so much cleavage RonI swore he saw the smallest hint of her pink alone and around her neck is a golden necklace with a purple diamond-like gem in the center with a matching tiara, bracelets, and shoes. To complete her outfit she had blue ribbon sash handing off her right shoulder which has a medal that looks like a sun pinned on it. She gave a very warm aura like a mother but held a mischeveness side and under that was incredible power like being near the sun and not getting burned.

The Goddess of the Sun herself:ajsmug:.

The second one was shorter but still very tall standing at 8ft 11in with a midnight-blue coat, mane and tail looking like a night sky and flowing like the white mare, teal eyes with like pale blue eyeshadow. She wasn’t as curvy as her counterpart but was a very close second looking more fit and a more modest but still huge double N-cup bust. Her outfit was a navy blue gown that showed absolute cleavage but didn't expose anything that split on the left side of the skirt showing off her leg, she had a small black crown on her head, matching necklace with a white crescent moon on it, silver greaves on her forearms, matching boots and single armor piece on her right shoulder. She held power much like the white mare but colder and she also seems to be a little foreign to the world like she was trying to catch up with it.

And the Goddess of the Moon, and Best Princess:yay:!!!

“Who the hell are these chicks?” Motomeru asks bluntly, earning a shrug from her partner.

“Ya got me Moto, your guess is as good as mine,” The human replies back to the sword.

“Princess Celestia and Princess Luna!!” Three fillies and Barb squeaked before bowing awkwardly.

“Wait, these two are the ones that run this joint?!” RonI exclaimed with wide eyes.

Well that's a rather comically and casual way of putting it:ajsmug:.

“Dude, not gonna lie, I low-key thought they were some sort of strippers Twilight hired or something,” Motomeru hummed.

RonI glanced at his partner/sword with a blank/deadpanned look on his face. “Really?”

“Can you blame me? Look at the way the white one is dressed, she doesn't even have a bra on!” Motomeru exclaimed pointing at the mare in question.

“You try finding a bra to not only handle the weight of boobs that big and be comfortable at the same time, those types of bras are hard to find!” RonI said back. “Besides, they’re the rulers of this place so they can wear whatever the hell they want. Hell, they could probably walk around naked and no one would bat an eye.”

“You have a dirty mind partner,” The sword teased.

“I have you with me 24/7, you think I wouldn’t pick up some things?” The human smirked.

:rainbowlaugh:!!!

The three fillies looked at the alien pair in confusion not really knowing what they meant while Barb just blushed at the thought of her adoptive mother and aunt being in the buff. The Mane 6 had various reactions from Twilight twitching so much she looked like she was going to explode, Rarity and Fluttershy had bright blushes on their faces, Pinkie and Rainbow were trying their hardest to hold their giggling in, and Applejack didn’t know if she should be outraged or embarrassed at the casual banter the two had about the co-ruling sisters.

Speaking of which…

“Tis grand to know that not all stallions have become so weak-willed in my 1,000-year absence,” Luna says looking at RonI in amusement.

I'm guessing Luna is quite disappointed as to how the stallions are in this world:ajsleepy:.

“He isn’t exactly wrong. I have walked around naked plenty of times in the past,” Celestia giggled. “I just love the feeling of freedom.”

This causes everyone in the room, save for Luna, RonI, and Motomeru, to blush brightly at the thought. The human and sword look at the elder sister and give her a triple thumbs up.

“Nice,” RonI smiles goofily.

“Mad respect points lady,” Motomeru adds with an eye smile.

Very high respect points:rainbowlaugh:!!!

“ANYWAY!!” Twilight finally exclaimed. “Can we please change the subject to what we are all here for, please?!”

“Sorry Twilight we kind of got caught up there,” RonI chuckled before turning to the princesses and bowing suavely.”It's an honor to finally meet you, your majesties.”

“And it is a pleasure to meet you as well, Ambassador of the Humans,” Luna replies, nodding her head respectfully.

“Wait, Ambassador?” RonI questions.

“Certainly, you come from another world and are the first of your kind to come to Equestria, therefore this makes you an Ambassador,” Celestia explains.

“She has a point partner,” Motomeru whispers, making RonI nod in acceptance.

“Can’t argue with that logic,” He chuckled before a sudden thought occurred. “By the way, why exactly are you here? Not that I’m complaining that is.”

“My faithful student sent me a letter last night of a new sentient creature appearing out of nowhere,” Celestia answers, gesturing to Twilight. “Naturally my sister and I had to see what it was for ourselves.”

And here he is:scootangel:!!!

“Even if you didn’t appear we still would have come here today anyway as we had detected a powerful but near undetectable magical source coming from the Everfree Forest,” Luna added while looking at RonI up and down. “I take it, that was your doing?”

“Ehhhh, kinda?” RonI shrugs. “I was spat out by a weird portal in the middle of that place but I didn’t cause it just well...happened.”

“Hmmm, that is quite random,” Celestia hummed thoughtfully.

“Lots of random and crazy stuff tends to happen to us,” Motomeru commented. “But this one takes first place.”

I can only imagine:applejackconfused:.

“We have no clue what caused it or anyway home,” RonI says, frowning before gaining a hopeful look. “And we’re hoping to find some answers here and a way back.”

“Once you explain how you arrived here we can perhaps gain some idea of what brought you here little one,” Celestia soothes before looking at Twilight. “Shall we begin?”

“Of course Princess,” Her student nodded.

“Before that, why are you three squirts here?” Rainbow asks the three fillies.

“We wanted to learn more about Mister RonI,” Sweetie Belle answers cutely.

“Yeah! Plus he invited us to join you guys anyway so it’s cool!” Scootoloo says.

“Hope ya don’t mind Miss Twilight,” Applebloom smiled.

“I’m alright with it,” Twilight giggled. “RonI, take a seat so we can start.”

Before RonI could respond he was covered in a gold aura, lifted up, and deposited onto the sun Princess’s lap much to everyone’s surprise. RonI however didn’t seem to mind and got comfortable while taking Motomeru off his back and placing her in his lap. Celestia smiled before she wrapped her arms around his stomach gently as her huge boobs rested on top of his head.

O/////O

Princess Celestia looked down at the small, compared to her, human. “Comfortable?” she asked with a small smirk.

“Very, this reminds me of when my Mom and I are playing video games,” RonI says.

:pinkiesad2:.

“I’m warning you now lady, you try anything funny with him I’m chopping off that horn and shoving where the sun doesn’t shine,” Motomeru casually threatened Celestia in a cold emotionless whisper only she could hear.

This surprised the alicorn a bit, she has never been so casually threatened before let alone by a talking sword. She decided not to say anything now and just focus on the matter at hand with learning more about RonI and the world he comes from, but she will have to keep an eye on this sword.

“Okay so how are we doing this?” RonI spoke up. “We just go around the room and you girls ask me a question and vice versa?”

“That’s the idea, yes,” Twilight answers with a nod. “I figured this would be the easiest way to do things for all of us.”

“Alright then, so who wants to ask me something first?” The humans asked while looking around the room.

“What are the animals from your world like?” Fluttershy spoke up.

“Well the animals are pretty normal where I come from like that little rabbit,” RonI answered while pointing at the said rabbit in her lap. “However we also have some pretty bizarre species of animals as well. For example, we have giant sea turtles with massive islands on their backs that have their own ecosystems and wildlife and sometimes people.”

Like the ones from One Piece:raritystarry:.

This greatly surprises the girls that even though they had seen plenty of bizarre creatures themself but never something like that.

“H-Have you met one of them before?” Sweetie Belle asked

“Yeah, in fact...I think I have a picture of it somewhere,” The teen hummed as he reached into an afro and rummaged around before pulling out a picture. “Aha! Here it is, anybody have a way to make it bigger?”

“I have something that can help,” Twilight said before her horn glowed as a screen appeared showing the enlarged picture.

It was an overhead picture and at first, they thought it was nothing but a large island but upon closer inspection, the mares saw that wasn’t the case as it was an island sized sea turtle with the island being its ‘shell’ in a sense. RonI swapped out the picture to put in another, this one is a close up with RonI in only his goggles and a pair of swimming trunks sitting on the head of the giant turtle, the human giving a double peace sign while the turtle had a lax look on its face.

:yay:

“Holy buck,” Rainbow gawked at the sight of the animal.

“COOOOOOLLLL!!” The fillies and Pinkie exclaimed with stars in their eyes.

“Amazing, we don’t have any creatures that come close to this one’s size,” Twilight says in amazement.

“Its adorable~” Fluttershy cooed.

Priceless reactions:scootangel:!!!

“Do these creatures have a name?” Luna asks.

“Its species is called Shima Sheru which translates to Isle Shell in English, they are some of the largest species of turtle on my planet,” RonI explains. “They’ve been around for a long time, probably since the beginning of time according to some scientists but that’s still up in the air. Despite their massive size, they are probably one of the most gentle creatures alive as long as you don’t threaten them or their young.”

“Who in their right mind would try and threaten something of that size?!” Rarity exclaimed, gesturing to the pictures.

Only those with the brains of crickets:ajbemused:.

“Greedy poachers being one,” Motomeru comments. “These things are priceless from their bones, scales, and even their blood. If you manage to get a good amount of any of those you can sell it for so much money you’d be set for six lifetimes at least.”

Damn:applejackconfused:!!!

“But it’s very hard to kill one of these big guys since the shell underneath the island is incredibly hard and their hides are so thick you need heavy-duty equipment to get through them,” RonI added. “Plus...this isn’t as big as they get. The one you’re seeing is a young one and you can compare it to a teenager with a fully grown adult would be ten times this guy’s size at the very least.”

“Say what?!” Applejack shouted in shock. “Ya tell us that these things get even bigger than that!? It's already so big!”

“We’re not kidding, these turtles can get huge,” Motomeru chuckled at the girls’ reaction. “Some people live on their backs but it's mostly small tribes of people.”

“I became pals with this particular Shima Sheru a couple of months back when I first left home,” RonI said smiling fondly. “But that’s a story for another time and for my question what the heck is a herd? I’ve heard that term at least more than twice since I’ve been here.”

“Oh, well a herd is when a group of mares or other females that are in a relationship with a stallion,” Twilight explained. “They are there to protect the male as well as having a greater chance of conceiving a colt.”

“So basically it's a legalized harem?” Motomeru asked with surprise.

Pretty much:ajsmug:.

“In a sense yes,” Celestia confirms. “However to form a herd there must be absolute consent with all parties with the best way to form one is through courting and to get into the ones herd you must go through the proper paperwork to show that you’re already in a herd.”

“Or you could do it the most simple way by impregnating the mare that catches your fancy,” Luna butts in, earning a glare from her sister. “What? It's how we did it over a thousand years ago.”

“Well, a pair of mares tried to “persuade” me to form one with them to keep their bed warm,” RonI grumbled, forming air quotes. “I’m a warrior, not a sex toy damn it. I’m too young to be thinking about having kids.”

Yeah, it was... not good:applejackconfused:.

“Sadly mares these days have gotten too…” Twilight trailed off, trying to find the right word.

“Sex stupid,” Motomeru spoke up bluntly making everyone but RonI looks at her. “All their brainpower seems to go straight between their legs. My partner may be a guy but he has standards.”

“Oh man, my mom and brother constantly bug me about getting a girlfriend and now I'm stuck here where harems are the norm,” RonI sighs in annoyance, pinching the bridge of his nose and slumping against the white alicorn. “Someone asks me another question before I get depressed?”

Oh jeez:facehoof:.

“What is the gender ratio in your world?” Twilight asks with a quill at the ready.

“Not sure of the exact number but it’s pretty much closer to being 50/50,” RonI answers much to the others' shock.

“....I now see why you think our ways are strange to you,” The purple unicorn mummers.

Indeed:ajsmug:.

“My turn, I remember when we all met back in the hospital that Twilight here called you, Miss Jack, an Element of Harmony. Mind telling me what those are about?” RonI asks, looking at the farmer.

It was actually Celestia that answered him. “The Elements of Harmony are six supernatural artifacts representing subjective aspects of harmony that are meant to counteract any form of evil that may threaten Equestria as a whole. On their own, they are able to give the one that represents them extraordinary supernatural abilities as well as boosting their own physical and magical abilities they had prior to using them.”

“That sounds badass,” RonI whistled before looking at the Mane 6. “I’m guessing these girls represent these Elements.”

“Correct in your assumption young one,” Luna nods, while holding Barb in her lap. “My sister and I were the former wielders of Harmony long before Twilight and her friends were even born but due to a....disagreement a thousand years ago they have now been passed on to these six mares before you.”

RonI noticed the tone in her voice when she mentions disagreements as Celestia places a comforting hand on her sister while Barb hugs her a bit. He traded a glance at Motomeru before deciding not to question it, for now at least.

Hmmm....:unsuresweetie:.

“Soooo...since the redneck apparently represents Honesty what do the rest of you represent?” Motomeru asks, earning a glare from Applejack at being called redneck,

“Call me that again and I swear I’m gonn-MPPF!?” She was silenced by Rarity covering her mouth while fixing her with a small glare while gesturing to the fillies.

“Ignoring Motomeru’s rudeness,” Twilight answers. “I represent the Element of Magic which was once wielded by Princess Celestia herself and yes, Applejack represents Honesty which was wielded by Princess Luna. Fluttershy and Rarity represent Kindness and Generosity respectively, both once wielded by Princess Celestia. Finally, both Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie represent Loyalty and Laughter respectively, both once wielded by Princess Luna.”

As it should be:scootangel:!!!

“Huh, they all seem to fit each of you girls for the most part,” RonI says thoughtfully before seeing one of the fillies raise her hand. “Yes...Scootaloo right?”

“Yeah,” The orange pegasus confirmed. “How did you grab us with the vines earlier?”

Before RonI could say anything he noticed Rainbow and Applejack giving him death glares.

“What?” They growled in anger looking ready to kill the short teen.

“Lady Dash and Lady Apple I suggest you calm yourself before I make you,” Luna calmly stated with an edge. “I’m sure Sir RonI can explain himself.”

That shut the two up real fast and it finally dawned on RonI what those two thought he did to the fillies and gave them a disgusted look.

“Okay one, I’m not a pedo and for you two to automatically think that is making me start to lose hope for the both of you,” RonI says while glaring at them and hoping out of Celestia’s lap while Motomeru floats next to him. “Secondly Scootaloo was talking about this, Budōnoki-te.”

Always jumping to conclusions...hotheads:facehoof:.

Like before, vines and roots shot out from the floor, wrapping around RonI’s left arm and forming a large hand made of the said flora. He then scoops up the trio of fillies making them squeal in surprise before shaking them gently high above the ground, the trio giggling all the while. This causes everyone else, except for Barb and the Princesses, to go wide-eyed and their jaws to drop.

“H-How...w-what?” Applejack stuttered.

“What is this?!” Twilight exclaimed in glee.

“This is my Budōnoki-te technique which translates simply to Vine Hand,” RonI explains while setting the fillies back on the ground. “I can stretch them out to attack or grab things from a distance and I can even increase their size by adding more vines and roots to them.”

“So COOL!” Pinkie shouts in awe with stars in her eyes.

“That’s not all this thing can do, show them the other feature to this bad boy,” Motomeru says.

“Oh right, Toge,” RonI says.

Almost instantly, sharp and pointy thorns began to cover the entire flora hand and arm giving it a more dangerous look.

Yikes:twilightoops:!!!

“While I have Budōnoki-te activated I can use Toge to grow super sharp and pointy thorns to add more damage to my target or targets,” RonI explains before dismissing his technique. “This is just one of the many techniques I’ve created for my arsenal, with or without Motomeru I’m far from defenseless and still considered dangerous.”

“Can everyone do that where you come from?” Applbloom asks.

“Pretty much yeah but there are many forms of abilities and powers that one can harness and use in my world, Element Manipulation like you just witness with my vines being just one of them,” RonI explains. “Like this world, we also have Magic that we can use for all sorts of things for combat and healing. Next, we have Ki which is considered the life force of everything from people, animals, and even things like rocks and trees. Finally, we have something that is called Spirit Energy which is a power that is said to be fueled by your very soul and is very difficult to use let alone master compared to the other three powers.”

Interesting...:ajsmug:.

He sat back down on the Sun Princess’s lap with Motomeru laying back onto his as the mares were trying to process what he told them.

“I can talk more about them at a later date,” RonI chuckled, breaking them out of their zoned out states. “Does anyone have any more questions they would like to ask?”

What followed was a good hour of asking basic questions back and forth like Rarity asking about fashion trends, Twilight asking about human dietary needs, and Pinkie asking if he can cook and/or bake. RonI answered all of them the best he could with Motomeru helping out from time to time as Celestia and Luna just sat back and listened while adding their input when needed. Rainbow and Applejack stayed relatively silent, reflecting over things due to the information about RonI’s world.

“I have a question, what sort of power sources does your world use?” Rarity asks.

“Well, the main one we used to use were fossil fuels, which are the remains of animals that have been dead for thousands of years under the Earth’s crust,” RonI explained. “However that was banned worldwide about four thousand and fifty six years ago due to people using them far too much and doing damage to the planet. Luckily we had other options that were much more environmentally safe such as Solar Power, Wind Power, Water Power, Geothermal, as our most recent one being Lunar Power which works the same as Solar Power only the light from the moon is being harnessed.”

Ooooh:raritystarry:!

“Your kind learned how to harness the moon?” Luna asks in surprise.

“Yeah, it took a lot of trial and error but after a while, we managed to do it thanks to our advanced technology,” RonI shrugs, little did he know he had gained some mad respect points with the Princess of the Moon. “While we’re on the subject, what technology and power sources do you girls use?”

Princess Celestia shrugged. “Well, we use Arcane based fuels and crystal sugar engines laced with arcane powder to power, the crystal sugar engines for vehicles and aircraft, and arcane generators for our cities and homes. They can refuel on their own almost automatically by absorbing the potent magic in the air almost limitlessly.”

“Seriously? No one in my world has been able to harness magic for fuel systems on that scale yet,” RonI says in amazement.

Luna nodded. “We have also weaponized it beyond simple spells, from my….return, I have studied the many new advanced weapons that have been created, using enchanted crystals as their energy source. These weapons, called Magiblasters, come in small handheld forms, rapid shooting small rifles called Power Rifles, to sniper variants which are longer and tend to have a scope. They can shoot a magical laser beam or magical plasma, depending on the type of cell used. For example, lightning gems produce a laser when fired and fire gems produce magical plasma when fired.” Luna’s horn lit up with a white glow as holographic magical 3D images of the weapons in question floated into view. “These replaced our older sparkpowder weaponry, which tended to be muzzle-loading musket and cannon, and as far as I know, researchers are beginning to make blades of pure magic which can cut through near anything. However, these are only small knives at the moment as they take a long time to create and gather the necessary materials.”

Oh Faust:twilightoops:.

“Uhhh I hope you don’t plan to pass those out to anybody when you finalize those magic blades,” RonI says wearily, too many bad scenarios playing in his head at the thought of criminals having those kinds of weapons. ‘God forbid if a bunch of murdering psychopaths or the common bandit and street thugs get their hands on weapons like those.’

“Worry not, these weapons will only be given to our most trusted and loyal soldiers that we personally know won’t misuse these weapons,” Luna states surely.

“You have our word as Equestria’s Princesses,” Celestia adds reassuringly while patting the human’s fluffy hair

Let's hope so:ajsmug:.

“Guess I have no choice but to take your words for it,” RonI shrugs. “Any other questions you girls wanna ask me?”

“I have a question I want to ask,” Barb speaks up catching everyone’s attention. “Earlier when we were at the Harmony for All Guild you said you’ve had experience with them because it was part of your job. What kind of job did you have before you ended up here in Equestria?”

All eyes were on RonI as he hops down from Celestia’s lap and stands in the middle of the room, Motomeru floating by his side.

“Okay before I go any further I want you all to ask me as little questions as possible okay? This has a bit of history I have to go into so you all will understand,” RonI says.

Once he sees everyone nod their heads or give voices of agreement, the human takes a breath before beginning his explanation.

“I should explain why there are Adventure Guilds in my world in the first place, see in my world humans aren't the only species living there as we have a variety of races both big in small. For example, we have Elves which are the more human-like species but they have long pointy ears and can live for literal centuries. The next example is Orcs which are tall green-skinned humanoids with tusks are all trained to be warriors with all their problems being solved with either combat or some sort of competitive sport. My final example is Feralins, like the Elves they are the most human-like but they have at least two or more traits of an animal such as cat ears and tail while having the ability to shift back and forth into the said animal they represent. These are just a few of the many races that live on Earth but we’ll be here all day if I have to explain all of them so I’ll save that for another time.”

This kind of reminds me of Sword Art Online...:ajsmug:.

RonI pauses for a bit letting the information sink into his audience, everyone was listening to him intently while Twilight was swiftly scribbling down notes.

“Naturally the races clashed over one reason or another and in order to end it the wisest of each race came together and the idea for the Adventure Guilds was formed. This was meant for the races to gather and work together to complete various tasks from expeditions in a forgotten underwater temple, defending a small village from bandits, and even escorting people and various goods across the country. The idea was laughed at and considered stupid in the beginning but after a few decades people started to come around to like the idea over time they came together and grew eventually the races became one big melting pot of learning from each other,” RonI explains with a fond smile before it turns into a frown. “However, it wasn’t to last as about eight centuries ago a Mad Sorcerer decided to end that peace by creating the most horrifying yet dangerous abominations known to man, they’re called...The Restless.”

Quite a simple name...:unsuresweetie:.

The fillies, Barb, and Fluttershy gained worried looks while the Princesses' faces adopted grim serious expressions. Pinkie and Rarity traded worried looks with one another while Twilight stopped writing to look at RonI in interest.

“Pfffft! The Restless!? What kind of lame name is that?” Rainbow laughed, but she was met with a death glare from RonI and Motomeru. “What? It is lame sounding, couldn’t you guys have come up with a better name for...whatever these things are.”

“Don’t you DARE mock them like they’re a joke!” RonI snarled in pure anger as multi-colored energy was leaking from his body.

This shuts up Rainbow quickly as she and the others look at the human wearily. Applejack however decided to open her mouth.

“Oh please boy, quit being dramatic and just tell us what’s so bad about them. If you’re so scared of them, maybe you should’ve stayed home and stuck with a job that was more appropriate for a male and get out of this little rebellious stage y'all have,” The farmer drawled uncaringly.

You are so going to eat those words:pinkiecrazy:.

Applebloom gasped at her sister's insult before hopping out of her lap and going to sit in Fluttershy’s, not before kicking her sister in the shin of course. RonI meanwhile looked about ready to kill the cow mare as the energy spiked like a raging flame however he took a deep breath and calmed down before he exploded before adopting a blank look on his face.

“I suppose seeing is believing, after all...Moto?” RonI says to his partner.

“Got ya, Gazō,” Motomeru stated before her jeweled eye shined brightly and when it died down a holographic picture appeared to be showing something.

“OH, MY FAUST!!” Fluttershy shrieked.

“That is not natural!” Pinkie screamed while hiding behind an equally spooked Twilight.

“What is that dreadful thing?!”Rarity exclaimed in horror while trying to cover her sister’s eyes but the damage was done.

A Monster:pinkiecrazy:.

The creature shown before them appeared to be a giant manticore the size of a dump truck, although calling it a manticore would be a very gross understatement. For one, its entire body was dead gray in color with its opened maw drooling endless amounts of blood and its eyes were glowing a ghostly white color with an endless stream of blood tears pouring from them. What was worse was the face of people seemed to be pushing from the index of various parts of its body, seemingly trying to escape the abomination. It also appeared to have strange cybernetic enhancement armor on its legs, wings, tail, and midsection.

“That, ladies, is a Restless,” RonI states seriously. “Originally created by a Mad Sourcer whose name has been wiped clean from history, these creatures are the result of ancient forbidden Necromancing Magic and Science. By taking the DNA of a deceased creature, be it from a bone or a corpse, one is able to call back the soul and recreate the body to become fully animated and do the users bidding. However, in order for the creature to function properly as it used to when it was alive, they need a certain number of random souls to be injected into them or they have to kill and eat a living creature and/or person to absorb their soul into their body. The more souls that are consumed the more powerful, smart, and all-around dangerous a Restless becomes. The cybernetic armor was made for them by the Mad Sorcerer to give them more of an edge in battle until they acquired more souls, thankfully the Restless of today don’t have access to that gear anymore due to the Mad Sourcer’s death but they are still deadly as hell.”

I can only imagine:twilightoops:.

That last part caught everyone’s attention as they stared at the human in shock.

“If this Mad Sourcer as you call them is dead, are these Restless creatures still around after so long?” Luna asked, clutching Barb to her body protectively.

“We’re not sure of the total details ourselves but from what we found out the Mad Sorcerer cast something called an ‘End of Time’ spell,” Motomeru explained while dismissing the image. “It’s a curse that is so powerful it supposedly can only be broken when the end of the world happens. The crazy bastard that created the Restless cast that cursed with their dying breath when Adventures and military personnel from all over the world banded together to end the Restless once and for all. That was a little over 800 years ago and unfortunately, those undead freaks keep popping up, thankfully they don’t have that cybernetic armor and are being injected at souls from the get-go but they spawn in very high numbers and in almost any terrain.”

To put it simply, they are like creatures that have survived the prehistoric Era:twilightoops:!

“This particular Restless nearly killed me two years ago when I was resting after a long mission, lacking the cybernetic armor of course. Thankfully Motomeru was able to warn me in time and we were able to take it down together,” RonI adds.

“T-There is no way ya could have taken out something like that,” Applejack stuttered out still in denial.

“You think so?” RonI asks firmly as he shrugged off his jacket before grabbing the end of his shirt. “Then look at this.”

He pulled off his top showing his muscular torso and what mares saw shocked them to the core. It was a large scar, almost like a circle in the center of his stomach and when he turned around there was an identical one on his back. It looked as if someone had punched a hole through his body. Numerous smaller scars littered his body as well but they didn't stand out as much as the big ones.

Ouch:fluttershyouch:!!!

"You wanna know how I got these scars? It's because I got cocky and arrogant and I paid the price with getting skewered by that bastard's tail," RonI speaks grimly pointing to the large one. "This humbled me and showed that I wasn't invincible so after I recovered, I worked my ass off to make sure I or anyone would end up like that ever again."

This made Applejack reel back at what he has been through.

“I was lucky I didn't lose anything important, I'm lucky that the stinger missed my spine,” RonI states before glaring at the farm mare. “So Applejack, still think I'm having a rebellious stage?”

The farm mare stayed quiet, it was all she could do as she had no sort of comeback after seeing the scars permanently etched into the short teen’s body. RonI snorted before putting his shirt and jacket back on with Motomeru strapping back onto his back, he was too annoyed to sit right now and needed to stand.

“That’s what I thought, next time you wanna say something stupid you should keep your mouth shut,” RonI says while glaring at the farmer.

“Or don’t and give me more of a reason to cut yo redneck ass up,” Motomeru sassily remarks.

RonI rolls his eyes at his partner’s words before looking at the three still scared-looking fillies and gives a reassuring smile. “I’m sorry you three had to see that but I’ll make it up to you, remember when I said I could do much more besides using vines?”

The fillies look at each other before looking back at RonI and nod in confirmation.

“Well, how would you like to see me and Motomeru in action when we go in for our personal ranking test?” He asked with a smirk.

“What’s that mean?” Sweetie Belle asks.

“It basically means they are going to test my skills and strength to see what rank of an Adventurer I am,” RonI explained. “I have to duke it out with a more experienced member of the guild so I can be given my Personal Rank is rated E, D, C, B, A, and S with E being the lowest and S being the highest. The higher your Rank the tougher and more dangerous missions you’ll be allowed to take and earn even more rewards from it.”

Just like in Fairy Tail:ajsmug:.

“Normally you’d have to work your way up the old fashion way and work a certain number of low ranking quests in order to rank up especially when you’re first starting out,” Motomeru adds in. “However you can take the Personal Ranking test with the permission of a Guild Master in order to rank up faster. Again you’ll have to complete a certain number of quests in order to request for such a test.”

“Since I have prior experience to guild work back in my world, Master JC will let me do that test,” RonI finished. “I have no idea who I’m fighting but according to Master JC they’re experienced.”

“That sounds awesome! I so wanna see this!” Scootaloo cheers.

“Same here!” Applebloom added with Sweetie Belle nodding excitedly.

“Absolutely not! You three still have school tomorrow and you’re not missing it to go and watch a brawl,” Rarity said firmly. “No offense of course RonI.”

“None took,” The teen waves off. “Sorry girls but having an education is important, maybe next time when you’re out of classes.”

Better luck next time:twilightsmile:.

“Awwwww~” The trio groaned in disappointment. This made RonI chuckle as he ruffled their manes.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you girls get to see something awesome,” The teen says reassuringly before looking at the Princesses and Twilight. “That should be enough for today don’t you think?”

“Yes, we have a general understanding of you and your world RonI,” Twilight says as she puts away her notes. “Thank you for sharing with us all about your world.”

“Yes it has been very informative,” Celestia adds standing up with her sister following her movement. “However my sister and I must return to the capital and continue our royal duties.”

“I wish we could see you take your trial of combat young RonI but perhaps another time,” Luna says with a slight bow of her head. “But before we leave we need to perform a magical scan of you.”

“Uh, may I ask why?” RonI asks wearily.

“The portal that brought you here may have left some form of lingering transdimensional energy on you, with it we can possibly find out who or what brought you here and trace it back to your world to send you home,” Celestia explains.

Or to keep any Equestrian Magic from coming out:rainbowderp:.

“Oh! Well in that case...I guess go ahead,” RonI says holding his arms out.

He was soon covered in a mix of gold and dark blue aura from head to toe and before long, the aura faded as the Princesses nodded.

“Good, there’s still some trace amounts of that energy on you, it's faint but it should be enough for us to find the source,” Luna says. “However due to how very little the amount of energy there is it will take weeks possibly a little over two months to be able and track the source

“That sucks but it’s definitely better than nothing,” Motomeru snarked.

“Thank you again for your help and it was an honor to meet you, your majesties,” RonI bowed in respect. “I hope we see each other again.”

The Princesses nodded with smiles before their horns glowed with bright yellow and dark blue aura respectively before vanishing in a flash of light.

“Well this has been an eventful evening but I must be going, I have a lot of orders I have to get done tomorrow,” Rarity says as she gets up and heads towards the door. “Come along Sweetie.”

“Coming sis! See you later girls, bye Mister RonI and Miss Motomeru!” the white filly chirped as she followed her sister out.

“I have to get going too or my aunts will get worried,” Scootaloo says as she gets off Rainbow’s lap and stretching. “You better show us some awesome kick-flank action as you promised later Mister RonI.”

“I swear it on my awesome afro,” RonI says pointing to his fluffy hairdo.

:rainbowlaugh:!!!

The pegasus nods before racing out with Fluttershy, Applebloom, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash following after her while giving goodbyes to Twilight and Barb. Rainbow, however, paused for a moment to look at RonI dead in the eyes before giving a small nod and closing the door behind her as she walked out.

“What was that about?” Motomeru asked.

“No idea, but at least she was much better to be around than yesterday,” RonI shrugs before looking at Pinkie. “Shall we head back to Sugar Cube Corner together Miss Pie?”

“Okie Dokie Lokie!” The pink mare giggled as the pair headed off back to the bakery while waving goodbye to Twilight and Barb.

Once the door closed Twilight sighed before bringing out all of her notes and reviewing them. “RonI is much more different from us than I thought as well as the world he’s from.”

“No kidding, especially with everyone in his world having to deal with those Restless monsters,” Barb shudders in fear. “I really do hope none of those things followed RonI from his world into ours.”

I wouldn't put my hopes too high:twilightoops:.

“Relax Barbara, as far as we know RonI and Motomeru were the only things that came out of that portal,” Twilight calms her assistant/sister with a hug. “Besides even if one did manage to come through, we have Princess Celestia and Luna, The Elements of Harmony, and RonI to destroy it.”

Barb sighed in relief before hugging her sister back, “I know I just...I think I can live my entire life without having to actually see one of those monsters.”

So can I:pinkiesick:.

“I’ll be honest, I wouldn’t want to see one of them either...despite having a small urge to research them,” Twilight chuckles before Barb gives her a deadpanned look before sighing tiredly.

“...Faust damnit Twi.”

Typical Twi:derpytongue2:!

It was the dead of night, Luna’s moon had risen into the sky hours ago and most ponies have gone to bed at this point. However, a cloaked individual was seen walking down the streets of the empty quiet town, their footsteps making little to no sound at all. It wasn’t long before the figure came to the doors of the Harmony for All guild and opened them with a soft creek before stepping inside, closing the door as soft as they could.

“Ah, back from your mission I see?”

The cloaked individual turned to the source of the jolly voice to find Guild Master Jade Cloud behind the bar of the dimly lit hall. The only others that appeared to be awake were a few Thestrals but they were chatting with each other and paid the cloaked figure no mind as they walked to the bar and sat down in front of the Master.

“I take it your job went off without a hitch?” Jade Cloud asked with a smirk, already knowing the answer.

The cloaked individual nodded once.

“Good, well I hope you get some rest as I have another assignment for you to do for me,” Jade Cloud states while passing a glass of Apple Cider.

Oh, looks like a little meeting is taking place:raritywink:.

The cloaked individual tilted their head to the side in question making the elder pegasus chuckle a little.

“Don’t worry it's something simple, I need you to duke it out with a new member for a Personal Ranking test tomorrow afternoon. I will say this though, your opponent is no run of the mill Adventurer,” Jade Cloud stated while lighting a pipe and smoking it briefly before speaking again. “The best part is he’s not from Equestria or Equis at all from a different world entirely from what I know, you’ll have to be on your guard when facing him. Not even I know what kind of surprises this young lad will throw at you.”

The cloaked figure looked interested before then chugging down the hard cider in one gulp and giving a small belch. They then silently bow their head in respect before standing up and heading for the door.

“One thing you should know kiddo,” The Master calls out, stopping the figure in their tracks. “The weapon he has isn’t hollow and has a good relationship with him, I suggest you bring your A-Game when facing them.”

Grade A huh:ajsmug:?

The cloaked figure looked back to face Jade Cloud, their strong cyan eyes shining in the darkness twinkling with interest before nodding and then leaving the guild.

“Tomorrow is definitely going to be exciting,” Jade Cloud chuckled before continuing to enjoy smoking his pipe.

In his lap rested his cane and the pearl briefly shinned again, as if agreeing with the elder pegasus's words.

Yes it is indeed:rainbowdetermined2:!!!

10346114
Holy fuck my dude, you get some serious points of respect from me for how long your comment is.

10362426
I tend to do that with stories I enjoy:derpytongue2:!

“Tomorrow is definitely going to be exciting,” Jade Cloud chuckled before continuing to enjoy smoking his pipe.

:eeyup:

I really like this story you made its great its a shame that you first story was cancelled I really like it . But this story great but I was wondering why did you change some of the pony names such as miss cake and mayor mare just wondering, sorry if I sound rude but I can help but think afro samurai when it comes to your oc charter his a awesome charter don't get wrong and I would love to see a art piece of him . Keep up the great work man

Well it clear Ronl is not from regular earth, his description reminds me more of an modern time Lord of the Rings world, or perhaps a Final Fantasy one. For all his attire, weapon name, it makes me believed he comes from a ninja clan except he has the name but it not using them for their purpose, except maybe the shadow clone technique.

Hmmm…maybe a hybrid between samurai and ninja? His height certainty match the requires to be a ninja (no kidding, in their teaching they say that a tall person has a harder time been a ninja, and very often ninjas are very short)

Je for how he tells is a warrior a part of me even wish to had a spar with my avatar but hey, that only mean you did a good job. Keep it up. I can't wait to see when he meets his female match, a Kunoichi maybe or something else we haven't see before. Or Maybe one of the princesses would like to had a friendly sparing with him, as friends and only escalate things, if he gives his consent. Let the love flow naturally right?

I seth Standmore consider this story to be have been a great influence on my own life and my own writing's. If you look on my profile you will find a story called Isekai: Sword and Sorcery it was inspired in part's by you're story, I find it interesting how the charactor is both a human and an anime, I did not know anime could be in story's but,

however I am a little but confusion aBOUT why all the charcater's have such big knocker's, all of the charactor's have boob's that are bigger than the human head and skull!!! is there no varietion in the pony boob's in this world, nopony seem's to have A boob's or B boob's, they all just have Boob's the size of the sun, is there a back doctor pony who take's chare of all of the pony's and there back problem's?

suddenIy remembers that this is anime, which of the girl's with the big boob's will RonL kiss the most or, will he kiss all of them like in Konosub

why does the sword Motomerm hate girl'sso much he remind's me of, 4chan

ANyway sioncerely seth Standmore

Hmm really enjoying this and I hope to see more also is it wrong I got satisfaction out of our MC putting Applejack in her place with cold hard evidence?

10406501
No its not wrong the way you felt.

Login or register to comment